Hide in Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers

"What do you think of them apples?" Prachi asked me as she began to pick up the loose condoms that had gone flying and stuff them back in the box.

"I see that that's a box of 25 condoms," I said with a sly grin.

"Don't worry. There's more where these came from." Her sly grin was even bigger.

Prachi and I freshened up and joined Beth in the mess hall. By the time we got there, Beth had an empty dessert plate in front of her with two spoons. The other spoon belonged to Jason, the head lifeguard.

Beth waved us over and Jason had to turn to see who she was waving at. "Oh, Hi Prachi. Hi Greg." He turned back to face Beth as we sat down. "I didn't know you knew Greg," he commented to Beth.

Beth looked surprised. "And, I didn't know you knew him, either. Vicki hired Greg and me at the same time, and then Prachi showed us around," she said, as if that explained our entire relationship. During this exchange, I could tell that Prachi thought Beth's answer was a bit odd, but she didn't say anything.

Beth went on, "So, Jay, how is it that you know Greg?"

I answered for him, "He's the head lifeguard, of course."

"Oh." She continued to address Jason, "You're Jason. I thought you said you were, Jay, the Karate instructor."

"That, too," said Jason. "A lot of us have multiple jobs here, and I go by either name." He glanced at the clock on the wall. "Well, I need to head back to the pool and shut things down for the night. It was nice meeting you, Karen. I look forward to seeing you in my class on Thursday. Greg, I'll see you tomorrow. Prachi, always a pleasure."

As he got up to leave, Beth said, "Hold on. I'll walk with you."

Prachi and I made small talk over salad and pasta, suddenly shy to discuss what had just happened. Finally, I said to her, "Thanks for making the first move."

She smiled. "Life is short. Carpe diem." After a moment, Prachi added, "By the way. There's an unwritten rule in the bunkhouse that the girls make all the moves, and the boys always go along. No attachments. No strings. No jealousy. No regrets. It's summertime in the nudist resort, and we're all here to have fun."

"Oh, really?" I whistled. "Well, in that case, what's your next move, girl?"

"All in good time, boy. First, we need dessert." Prachi stood up and wiggled her ass at me as she walked over to the dessert case to fetch a slice of peach pie and two forks.

###

Chapter 4: Prachi

The next day was Sunday and Jason took it easy on me with my training, or so he claims, but at the end of the day I couldn't remember ever feeling that sore before.

Once again, Prachi took pity on me and gave me a back rub. "Have you ever had sex under the stars, Greg?"

"No, I can't say that I have."

"Well, I have the perfect spot."

Prachi got up and grabbed a tote bag. She collected a few items from her dresser drawer, including the box of condoms, and then slung the tote over a shoulder and took my hand. "Let's go."

Prachi led me uphill, past the tennis courts, to the archery range where five stacks of hay bales were arranged at different distances. She took me behind the farthest one, where some of the hay had spilled out. I helped her gather it up into one spot which she then covered with a blanket. "Lay down next to me," she directed.

There was a slight breeze and I commented to Prachi on how I liked that it made her nipples hard.

"That's not what's causing it, silly boy."

Regardless, I proceeded to taste those nipples for a while, alternating my tongue back and forth between the two. Before long, I was rock hard again, and Prachi was ready with an unwrapped condom. This time, I did most of the work, ravishing Prachi while she just relaxed and gazed up at the stars until I drove us both over the edge.

Prachi and I panted as we lay back on the blanket, looking up at the night sky. She was cradled in my arm, using my biceps for a pillow. I gently ran my fingers up and down along her hip.

Prachi broke the silence. "That was exactly what I needed after a day like today."

"You didn't have a good day?" I asked. "Why, what happened?"

"About an hour into my shift this morning, everything went kabluey. One of the fluorescent light bulbs started flickering like crazy and it made an awful buzzing noise. I called Phil to change it, but he was knee deep into fixing a bathroom sink. He told me where to find a replacement bulb if I wanted to swap it out myself, but I wasn't able to get away for about an hour because the phone was ringing non-stop with people making reservations. Finally, Vicki spelled me but the bulbs weren't where they were supposed to be, and... well, you get the idea. It was just one of those days." Prachi's delightful chest rose and fell as she took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly.

"And then there was this strange guy who walked in late this afternoon and gave me the willies. He made me so nervous I jammed my finger in the cash register drawer when I turned to ring up a customer. Then, when I turned back around to finish answering his questions, he was gone. I was afraid he'd gotten past me into the resort and I almost hit the alarm button under the counter, but then I spotted him out the front window as he climbed into his truck and drove away."

"What did he do that made you so nervous?"

"Well, for one thing he must have tailgated another guest coming in through the main gate, because he walked into the lobby unannounced. Then, he tried to book a room out of the blue like this is a motel or something. Nobody ever does that. I pointed to the members-only sign and said that he needed to either be a member or have a referral from one. Also, he was all alone which goes against our second rule--that single guests are not allowed. We only let guests check in who arrive as a couple or a family. Another thing is that he didn't act right for a guy in a nudist resort. I mean, he was obviously not a practicing nudist. On the other hand, when a non-nudist guy is talking to me when I'm naked, he'll do one of two things. Either he'll keep his gaze focused straight into my eyes while actually checking me out with his peripheral vision, or he'll make it a point of glancing all around the room, as if the antiques held as much interest for him as my boobs and pussy." I wondered which of those two traits I exhibited when I first met Prachi on Friday, but before I could ask, Prachi went on, "Now, this guy was looking around the room alright, but not at the antiques, and not much at me."

"Then, what did he look at?"

"First off, he glanced at every door and window, like he was figuring out an escape route in case the building suddenly caught fire. Then he looked at the old guest book that sits out on the counter, until he figured out it's a fake and wouldn't tell him anything about who's staying here."

Oh, shit! I thought. This guy could be looking for me and Beth. Now, I was getting nervous.

"Can you describe him?"

Prachi closed her eyes and then recalled, "he was about 5'11", muscular, rough hands, curly brown hair, and a mustache. He wore khaki work pants and brown work boots, and he had a brown shirt that was unbuttoned with a black t-shirt underneath that said 'Cheap Trick'.

"Wow, you have a good memory."

Prachi smiled. "It's good enough that I remember how you made me feel a few minutes ago, but talking about this creep has me all bummed out again. So, now we have to start all over." Prachi's smile grew wicked and she yanked on my dick, hard.

She rolled over and slid down, rubbing her boobs along my body until one was on either side of my dick. She then raised herself up and pushed her boobs together with her hands, trapping my dick between them and rubbing them back and forth. It didn't take long for me to get hard again. I tore open another condom packet and Prachi did the honors of putting it in place.

This time, Prachi wanted to be on top. She straddled me with her knees bent against my sides, and then she braced herself with her hands on my shoulders. I held on to her waist and tried to add some lift as she impaled herself on my cock and slowly began to move up and down.

While we made love in this fashion, Prachi's magnificent breasts wiggled directly in front of my eyes. I made it a silly point to myself to stare directly at them while only noticing Prachi's face with my peripheral vision, instead of the other way around. Her face, by the way, was in a total state of bliss. Apparently, whatever I did before to hit the spot was having the same effect all over again.

"You're a wild woman!" I said to Prachi after catching my breath.

"Oh, that's nothing. That was just straight-forward sex. I mean... don't get me wrong, it was good sex. You were great. Couldn't be better. But, if you want wild, just wait until you see what the gang has in store for you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? What's going on tomorrow?"

"Um, how do I put this? Let me start by saying that we all love working here or we wouldn't do it, of course, but as you'll soon see, it is hard work. It's physically tiring from all the running around, and it's emotionally draining since you are constantly on your best behavior to please the guests and provide excellent service. The weekends are always at least twice as busy as the weekdays, so everyone is really wiped by Sunday night. Therefore, Monday is for us staffers like everyone else's typical Saturday. That's the day when we all cut loose. And in the case of tomorrow, the gang has fresh meat to devour." Prachi leaned over me, clamped one of my nipples between her teeth, and growled. Then she jumped up, grabbed her tote, and danced away.

I shook out the blanket, folded it lengthwise, and carried it over my shoulder as I followed Prachi back to the bunkhouse. At first, I was mesmerized by the sight of her cute ass wiggling in the moonlight. But, then I started thinking about the mustached guy who was scoping out the guest book.

When we got back to the bunkhouse, Prachi tossed her tote into a corner of the lounge area, and then she took the blanket from me and placed it in the laundry hamper. Next, she took my hand and led me into the giant shower stall, grabbing a pair of washcloths along the way. She turned on one of the faucets and adjusted the temperature, and then had me join her under the extra large shower head.

Mounted on the wall were dispensers for body-wash, shampoo, conditioner, and sunscreen. Prachi loaded up her washcloth with body-wash and started rubbing it on her chest and tummy. I loaded up the other washcloth and started to scrub her back. Prachi shifted her attention to her arms and hands, so I got down on my knees and washed her legs and feet. I took extra care to make sure her ass was squeaky clean, and then we fought over being the one to scrub her pussy. (I won.)

Prachi didn't let me linger long. She got down on her knees to wash my feet and legs, and she insisted on washing all of my body herself. So, as she worked her way up, I grabbed some shampoo and washed my hair. With my hair being so short, it took no time at all. By then, Prachi was standing again. Cruelly, or mercifully, I'm not sure which, she spent very little time working the wash cloth around my crotch. When she moved on to my stomach and then reached around to my back, I put some more shampoo in my hand and started in on Prachi's luxuriously long hair.

It felt fantastic to run my fingers through her silky smooth hair as I massaged her scalp. Prachi then showed me how to rub the length of her hair between my hands with my palms together, sliding them back and forth. I did so three inches at a time, working my way down her back to where her mane of hair ended just above her beautiful hips.

After rinsing off, Prachi grabbed a fluffy white towel and dried me off. I then used the towel to dry her off and squeeze the water out of her hair as best I could. I then watched her wrap a second towel around her hair like a turban using that maneuver that starts with her leaning forward and then flipping her head back.

As we emerged from the bathroom into the lounge area, I saw that Beth was sitting on one of the couches reading a magazine. "Oh, hi," I said. "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to notice the condom wrappers spilling out of that tote bag and throw them away for you." She grinned.

I didn't know what to say. Beth waited a second and then said, "You're welcome," as if I had said thank you. She then said, "My, you two look quite content." Prachi, in particular, had plopped down on the couch across from Beth and held her arms crossed above her head in a pose that was most relaxed.

"My day started horribly, but ended on a high note, yes."

"How horrible?" Beth asked.

"Don't make her relive it, Karen." I said to Beth.

"No, it's okay," said Prachi. "I'm fine now. It just creeped me out at the time. To make a long story short, a bunch of things went wrong in the gift shop, and then we got a visit from this strange man. He was looking around, but not like a gawker. More like he was looking to find something. He tried to check in as if this was some ordinary motel. When I told him this resort is for members only, he left so fast I didn't even see him go."

Beth and I shared a look, and Prachi caught it. "What?" she asked.

Beth paused to think for a second and then said, "Follow me." She stood up and led Prachi and me upstairs to our bedroom. After closing the door behind us, Beth directed Prachi to have a seat on her bunk while Beth and I sat on my bunk, facing her. Beth then said to me, "Tell her, John."

"John?"

"That's my real name. And this is my sister, Beth. We're in hiding, and I think that guy who came around might be looking for us."

"I see. Who is he, a cop?"

Beth said, "I doubt it. To tell you the truth, we don't know who he might be or why he's after us. All we know is that we got a cryptic message from our stepfather. The message basically told us to run and stay off the grid. Our stepfather is an honest man. He doesn't do drugs or gamble, or anything like that, and we trust him completely. We're totally baffled as to why he told us to run, but we had to take him seriously. And so here we are."

"Hiding out in a nudist resort?"

"Yep. As John put it, we're hiding in plain sight." Beth stretched her arms out to the side in a gesture that said, "Look at me. I have nothing to hide."

"Well, that explains a lot. I thought there was something curious about you two. Now, it all makes sense."

Beth filled in a few more details for Prachi. While they were talking, I got up and went to my locker at the end of the hall. I came back a minute later with my DSLR camera and played back the photos that I had taken at the pier. I stopped on one that showed a man in a workman's uniform leaning against an electrical panel. Next to him was a white pickup truck parked at a red curb with a couple of orange cones set out. He was fiddling with some knobs on the control panel, but he wasn't watching what he was doing. Instead, his attention was on something across the street, where I knew the pier to be.

I zoomed in on the man and showed the picture to Prachi.

"That's him. That's the guy. And that's his truck."

I gave the camera to Beth and she studied the picture.

"Do you think he'll come back?" Prachi asked us.

"You tell us. Did he look like he felt he was really on to something here, or was he just shaking the tress to see what might fall out?"

"He looked kinda bored. I mean, he acted competent, but not entirely enthusiastic about being here, if you know what I mean. So, probably just shaking the trees."

"John, how could he have known to look here?" Beth wondered.

"If I had to guess, I'd say he and his men must have taken down all of the license plate numbers of all of the cars at the pier, including the Acker's car, and then somehow they found out that it's here. Remember how Fred used his OnStar to locate a gas station on the way up here? I'll bet mustache guy has connections with OnStar, or with the police, and that's how he was able to track the car to right here."

"So what should we do?" Beth asked of no one in particular.

Prachi said, "I think we should ask Jason for help, for one thing."

"Why Jason?"

"Because, for the moment, he's in charge of security. You haven't met Aaron yet. Aaron is one of the co-founders of the resort. He's the one who installed all of the electronic door locks, the surveillance cameras, and other security measures. But, Aaron is only here a few days a month. The rest of the time, Jason runs security."

"Surveillance cameras? At a nudist resort? That must make for some interesting viewing."

Prachi smiled. "Indeed it would, but trust me. Nobody ever watches the tapes, unless there's a problem. And I don't remember there ever being a problem in the four years that I've worked here.

"Anyway, if you want, I'll call Jason and ask him to come in early tomorrow before the pool opens. We can meet him in the security office and you can tell him your story."

I asked Beth, "What do you think?"

"Well, for one thing, if mustache guy really was on to us, I don't think we'd be sitting here right now. So, you must be right about him just shaking the trees. In which case, we're probably safe here for a while yet. I think we should stay put and talk to Jason in the morning. And, unless he has any better ideas, I think we should stick around at least another day or two and wait for Barry to contact us."

I agreed.

Prachi said that that sounded reasonable to her, too. She then asked, "My only question is, what should I do if the creep comes back?"

"You mentioned that you almost triggered an alarm button when you thought he got past you the first time? What alarm button?"

"It's a silent alarm direct to the police station, like they use at the banks."

"Then, I say that you should press it the minute you see this guy or his truck again and let him explain himself to the police. With any luck, you might learn something from the exchange. And, even if he has influence over the local police, the distraction might be enough for Beth and me to get away. Or, if worst comes to worst, we turn ourselves into the police and take our chances with them instead of mustache guy."

"Okay. That sounds good." Prachi excused herself and went to the resort office in the main building to look up Jason's home phone number while I checked the recycler.com site one last time, to no avail. By the time Prachi returned, Beth was asleep in her bunk, and I was drifting off in mine. Prachi, rather than climbing into her own bunk, decided to climb into mine. She crawled over me and nestled herself between me and the wall. She kissed me on my neck and squeezed my arm once. Then she laid her head to rest on my shoulder and we both drifted off to sleep.

###

Chapter 5: Jason

Beth was busy tutoring when Jason arrived at 9 am, so Prachi and I met with him without Beth. Even so, the security office was a little cramped with only enough room for one guest chair. Prachi insisted that I take the chair and she hitched one hip on a corner of the desk.

Jason was a skilled listener. He had me tell my story twice without interruption, but then asked a bunch of questions when I was done. Finally, I gave him the memory card out of my camera and he uploaded the pictures that I took at the pier to his computer. Seeing them on a larger screen was eerie. It somehow made this whole situation more tangible, more real.

"I'm impressed at the way all of you have handled yourselves--from your step-father's ingenious message to your near-paranoia caution in dealing with it." Jason thought for a few seconds and then said, "Okay. The first thing you need is a new set of contingency plans. I assume you don't have much in the way of evac gear?"

"No, we were traveling light, just one backpack each with a few basics."

foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers
1...34567...9