Hide N Seek Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs encircled his neck just as Dan took hold of her tits and began to knead them.

Somehow she managed to slide her hands down her body. Rick understood and crawled on the couch in a kind of an embryo position. This way she could now grab his hard on.

The circle was complete. As she sucked her husband’s cock, she felt Rick lick and suck her cunt. In turn, she fondled the boy’s cock even as Dan kneaded and played with her tits.

Dan glanced at the TV and his movements quickened.

He stands on the bed, the large mirror at their side so they can see themselves. She is standing on the floor.

They are laughing and giggling because he is pouring milk all over her straining tits. He empties the glass of milk and waits for her to lift her glass so that his prick is dipped in the milk.

“Ah, you little big whore! You sexy cunt! You are making my dick all wet and slithery!”

“Just like you made my tits that way.”

“Just look in the mirror, you bitch! You look like a cheap slut with all that milk flowing through your big tits.”

She bends her head down and spits between her tits, giggling.

“Now, you big horny bastard, slide your milky cock between my milky tits and fuck them!”

He has to hunch a little bit and his cock now nestles between her wet tits.

“Let me hold them together, you slut.”

She puts her arms around his buttocks and leans forward. His cock lies between her milky tits and he squeezes them together.

“Now, you bitch, you are going to get it.”

He begins to move up and down, watching intently the tip of his cock as it emerges from the top of her tits when he thrusts up.

Dan pulled his wife down over the couch so that her head hung down from the edge. He had to stand upright so that he could now comfortably begin to fuck her mouth. This position also paved the way for Rick to straighten his body and crawl on top of the horny woman. She opened her legs, the robe still bunched around her waist. Rick probed her open cunt with a couple of his fingers, and then, aiming his hard cock at the opening, plunged in.

“Ah, this is a hell of a nice tight cunt,” he gasped as his cock impaled her cunt. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she encircled her husband’s buttocks to draw him closer to her sucking mouth.

The couch rattled as the three of them contrived to push and pull each other, getting into positions that seemed impossible. Each man fondled one of her aroused tits as they moved in and out of her.

“Let me bang her cunt when you move your cock out of her mouth. This way, she will have a cock inside her all the time!” Rick’s eyes were brimming with lust and his voice was hoarse.

This guy is good, Dan thought. And he’s making me last longer than I have done in the recent past. He obeyed the kid, looking at his wife swaying between the two bodies. She too seemed to have been transported in a world that she hadn’t been in a long time.

The waiting was worth it, thought Dan. Oh yes, it was worth it. The kid’s affair with his hot wife had brought back the spark in their lives. He slid his hands down to hold her cheeks and began to fuck her mouth earnestly.

Rick now clutched her hips and began to pound in and out furiously, his eyes, glassy and wide eyed as he watched Dan fuck his wife’s mouth. He had never participated in a threesome though he had read enough of it, heard it from a few pals who had and watched them in porno films.

“Suck her tits,” he gasped out and watched the older man grin.

Dan bent his head down and put his mouth over one of her ample tits and began to suck her nipple, pinching the other between his thumb and forefinger.

Watching this turned on the kid all the more and he began plunging in and out of her cunt relentlessly. She was lifting her ass high off the couch to meet his powerful strokes.

“I want to watch you fuck her doggie style,” yelled Dan, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

Quick as a flash, the boy dismounted and spun her around. She fell to the floor, kneeling in front of the couch. Before she could make any move, Rick was behind her. He grabbed her waist and hauled her lower body.

Dan sat on the couch, fondling his dick as he heard her guttural cry when the boy’s cock pierced back into her wet cunt. He didn’t have to tell his wife that he wanted her to suck his cock. Eve herself managed to crawl towards the couch even as Rick pounded into her from behind and soon, had locked her lips around her husband’s cock.

“Talk to her, damnit!” Dan shouted, rocking his hips back and forth against her face.

“Like it when I ram my giant dick in your hot cunt, bitch?” Rick gasped, his eyes now on the husband.

She managed to nod with her mouth still stuffed with Dan’s cock.

Rick reached down below their bodies to where his cock slid in and out of her hot pussy. “Your clit is so hard, baby! Want me to finger it while my cock pounds your hot snatch?”

She mumbled and then, Dan guessed that the boy was fingering her clit because she moaned.

“Suck on that cock, you gorgeous little big whore, suck it harder! Make him cum in your mouth and let him spray his juices over your slut face! Ah yes, move that head faster, you whore!”

Dan carried his hands below her kneeling body and captured her swaying tits, beginning to maul them.

“Suck my balls,” he cried out and she released his cock and dove for his balls, letting her tongue explore the tight scrotum.

“I love to fuck your creamy pussy,” Rick panted. “Are his balls tight and heavy?”

“Y-yes,” she stammered.

“Well then, lick that shaft, slut! Make him come, because I am going to unload my juices all over your fucking back!”

He held her robe bunched over her waist as he slammed furiously into her; the inevitable movements signaling the onset of his climax.

Dan wanted to give her a double header so to speak and he hurried along, shoving his prick back into her sucking mouth.

She fondled his balls, licking and sucking on him, knowing that both men were close to coming.

Finally, with a loud howl, Rick pulled out his cock. It began to shudder and spasm, and then, his cum spit out from the tip, landing over her back and her ass cheeks.

Dan couldn’t stand it either and allowed his first burst to splash into the insides of her sucking mouth. Then, he pulled back and watched her take him in her hand and jerk off his pulsating prick.

His come shot out to land in her hair. She aimed it to let the juice splatter her face, moaning aloud, her entire body twitching.

What neither noticed, nor was aware of was that they were being watched.

******

12