Hide N Seek Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Fuck me!” she whispered after he had pulled his mouth away.

“Stand on the frame,” he told her harshly.

When she did, this brought her to almost the same height as him. Even then, he had to bend down a little. She spread her legs wide apart, her gaze back on the three inside the house.

His fingers played with her wet slit after he pulled down her panties to her knees. He used the fingers of one hand to spread her cunt lips apart and then she gasped out when she felt his hard cock driving into her.

As he began to stroke into her from behind, she fondled his balls while his hands went around her to hold her jiggling tits.

The noise that the trio was making in the room was enough to disguise whatever noise Jenny and her young lover made. So, he pushed her till she was bent at her knees, grasping the doorsill and pushed his cock in her pussy from behind.

This position allowed both of them to watch the proceedings in the room even as he continued to pound into her. He did not let go of her tits and when he watched his friend sliding his cock between his mother’s tits, Vicky let his palms slide back and forth between Jenny’s tits as his cock thrust in and out of her cunt.

Inside the house, Dan was now fucking his wife with more and more urgency, grunting and groaning.

“Come on boy, fuck her whore tits faster now! You are going to come when I do and I am almost there!”

“Yes sir, yes!” Rick replied, speeding up. Then, to Eve, he said, “You want to feel my milk spurt over your tits, bitch? Or maybe in your fucking mouth?”

Dan put his hands up her body and slid two fingers in her mouth. She sucked on the fingers frantically and moaned her disappointment when he pulled them back and trailed them down her chin to her nipple.

She was panting from the exertion and gasped.

“Fuck my tits and come over them and between them. Dan, I want to feel your come inside my mouth”

What happened next was so fast Vicky could hardly believe it.

His dad pulled out of mom’s cunt and pushed her down so that her back was resting on his knees. As Rick started to grunt, Dan grabbed her head, pushed it into position and slid his cock in her mouth.

The two roared in unison and Rick pushed up till his cock was jutting out from the top of her tits and erupted. As his semen started to spew out of his prick, he pulled back and spread her tits apart. Simultaneously, Dan plunged his dick deep in her mouth and she gagged, still managing to swallow his spurting juices.

Vicky felt Jenny’s cunt convulse and knew that she was coming. Her mouth was open in a soundless cry and he could hold himself back no more. He came inside her cunt and even as his cock began to spasm, she pulled away, spun to her heels and took him in her mouth, sucking furiously on him, as if willing him to produce more of his juice.

Vicky’s balls had been under a lot of pressure ever since he had taken her in his arms at the guesthouse. And when he felt the sudden release of the pressure, he let out a loud cry.

This time, the trio in the room heard the cry. Even as the men were still shooting their juices, their heads snapped almost in unison at the place from where the sound had come.

They froze in that impossible situation when they noticed that Vicky and Jenny were watching them. Not only watching them, they were also coming along with them.

******

In his room, with a clear view of what was going at the Wilson’s place, Big Mac, his pants around his knees, guided Rena’s head to his cock, thrusting in and out of her mouth. He held the girl by her plaits; she was wearing two of them today and as he pumped his hips back and forth, he pulled and pushed her plaits.

“Now, it begins, baby,” he growled maniacally, “Two bitches, undone by their own fucking blood! Two disgraced fucking whores! Oh yes, baby, give me more of that tongue, ah yes, suck me harder now, ah, play with my balls, I’m gonna shoot into you!”

He gasped and groaned as she hummed around his cock till he had shot his load, depositing it deep in her mouth and keeping his prick rammed inside to watch the overflow dribble out from the corner of her lips.

“Now, watch the humiliation of these bitches!” he sighed.

******

Big Mac was smart.

What he didn’t know was that Dan was smarter.

Ever since he had started watching his wife with Rick, Dan had always secretly thought how it would be like to watch his wife fuck with their son. After all, there was practically no difference between Vicky and Rick’s ages.

What Big Mac had counted on was the utter shock and the feeling of humiliation of both Eve and Jenny.

What Dan turned it into was not at all the scenario that Big Mac expected.

Opportunity had come to Dan in a most unexpected manner. And he wasn’t one to let such opportunities go by.

He was also the eldest of the five. The most mature of the lot who would expect to be obeyed.

“Why, Vicky! What a pleasant surprise! And with Rick’s ma in tow? Come on in, you two look silly standing there at the door like a pair of thieves. Come in and get comfortable. Rick, get another bottle of wine, please. And this time, it’s for drinking.”

******

Big Mac was stunned. This wasn’t the scenario he had expected.

Where he had expected shame, humiliation, guilt, anger and maybe sorrow, what was unfolding before his eyes was quite the contrary.

Dan had carried it off professionally, and, truth to tell, quite beautifully.

It was strange watching the four of them sitting around the living room, sipping wine, totally unconcerned about their nakedness.

This was gross, thought Big Mac, his shoulders slumping in defeat. His plot to extract his revenge had backfired on him.

It was also strange to watch them disappear one by one into the shower cubicle to have a bath. While one bathed, the other three continued to talk as if nothing untoward had happened.

Their conversation seemed to drift to him from the speakers but he didn’t want to hear it anymore. Dumbly, he continued to watch the flickering images on the screen, ignoring Rena who was lying on the bed, her legs wide open as she fingered herself eyes glued to the screen.

“Goddamn it!” he roared, burying his head in his palms.

******

“You fucked my mom; I fucked yours. I want to fuck my mom now.”

“Vicky!” Eve’s voice was shrill, as she stared at her son, her eyes wide with disbelief.

Dan merely sipped his wine and watched his wife who was in the middle of drying her hair with a towel.

“So what’s wrong, mom? I just watched you getting screwed by my best pal and he saw me screwing his mom. What I saw turned me on beyond my wildest imagination. The sight of his cock sliding up and down your wonderful tits has got me bothered again. Look!”


He pushed his legs apart to reveal his erect cock.

Jenny walked in from the shower cubicle. She had apparently worn a shower cap because she had tied her hair in a bun.

“Did I miss anything?” she asked, slipping down onto the couch beside her son.

“Yeah,” replied Rick. “Vicky was just telling us that he wants to fuck his mom.”

Jenny was initially startled when she heard it. Then, she stared at Vicky for a long time before letting her gaze drift to Dan.

Dan watched them, a bemused expression on his face. He was aware that his cock was getting hard.

“What do you think, mom?” Rick persisted.

“Why ask me?” Jenny answered casually.

“Because I think I want to fuck you too, mom.”

There was a long silence as the women studiously ignored the rest and pretended to look elsewhere.

Vicky was sitting beside his mom on the floor over which Dan had just spread a mattress. He took one of Eve’s hands in his and guided it to his cock.

“Feel this, mom. Feel how much I want to make it with you.”

She tried to jerk away her hand, but he held it in a vice like grip and she felt the hard flesh of his hot young cock almost burning her fingers.

“What about it Dad?” Vicky looked up at Dan, seated on a chair away from them. “Is there anything wrong if I get it with ma?”

Dan was unperturbed. “Any which way you look like it, if two adults are consenting, who am I to stop anything at all?”

Eve looked sharply at her husband and noticed that his cock was erect.

Breathing deeply, she carefully spread her fingers and wrapped them around Vicky’s shaft. Just as gently, she began to stroke the length of his cock, her fist beginning from the base and going all the way to the top. Her eyes were still fixed on her husband.

“I think he wants us to,” she said softly. She and Vicky were seated cross-legged beside each other so that their knees touched.

Vicky put one arm around her shoulders and pulling her toward him, leaned sideways and down to put his mouth on one of her hard nipples. He groaned as he began to suck.

She cradled his head with her free hand and increased the pace of her fist masturbating his cock.

“Suck your mom’s tits, honey,” she hissed.

This had an instant effect on Rick, who leaned into Jenny and grabbing her shoulders, pulled her to him, kissing her hard on her mouth.

Jenny moaned, her arms encircling his shoulders. He brought his hands up to cup her soft tits, still damp after her shower.

“Lie down on my lap, baby,” Eve cooed.

Vicky slipped onto the floor and put his head in her lap. She leaned down, offering him her tits. He grabbed both of them in his hands and began to suck one, trying to stuff as much of her tit flesh into his mouth as possible.

Eve slid her hand down his legs and grabbed his cock. She began to jerk him off.

Dan sat on the chair, spreading his legs apart and watching the mother-son pairs getting into the act.

This was beyond his expectations, he thought as he watched Jenny push Rick back onto the couch. She bent down and slid her son’s cock in her mouth, not bothering to lick him; just engulfing his hard flesh in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down.

Rick came off the couch and reaching down grabbed his mom’s tits and began to knead them. His eyes were on his friend who was licking Eve’s monstrous tits with slow and long strokes of his tongue.

Eve pulled her son’s head up against her tits, closing her eyes and shivering.

“Oh my god, Vicky, this is so incredible! You have such a nice lovely cock, I want to suck on you, baby!”

The boy pulled his mother’s head down, turning and twisting till she was on her back on the floor. He rolled over on top of her body and looking down, guided his cock in her mouth, sighing as it disappeared inside. Then, leaning on his elbows, he put his mouth down between her legs and began to tentatively lick his mother’s slit.

She moaned and wrapped her legs around his neck. With her hands on his ass cheeks, she urged him to fuck her mouth faster.

Glancing at them, Rick dragged his mother onto the couch and pulled her up by her waist till she was sitting on his face.

“Now, suck my cock, mom,” his voice was muffled because he had buried his face in her cunt.

Jenny bent down, grinding her hot cunt over his face and took his cock back in her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down as she began to suck him.

Dan, seated on the chair, slowly stroked his cock as he took in the scene enfolding in front of him.

“Why don’t the two of you get on the floor beside them, boy?” he said.

Jenny pulled her mouth off Rick’s cock and glanced at Dan.

“He’s right, mom,” Rick said, pushing his face out of her cunt.

Dan watched as the two rose off the couch and straggled over to the floor. There was barely any place for them on the mattress, but they managed to lie down. Rick stretched down on his back so that his head was just beside Eve’s thighs. He gasped when his mother once again sat down on his face.

Vicky looked up, his face now wet with his mother’s juices. He grinned at Jenny, who watched his cock steadily fucking Eve’s face.

Unable to bear it anymore, Jenny leaned down and slipped Rick’s cock back into her mouth, beginning to suck on it.

Jeeze, though Dan, this was mind blowing. A full-blown orgy! Two mature mothers with their respective sons, side by side on the floor!

He almost shot off his come when he watched his wife lean sideways and kiss the other woman on the mouth. Oh shit! He had never imagined his wife to have lesbian tendencies and here she was, kissing the woman flush on the mouth. The boys realized that something was amiss when they felt their cocks no longer attended to. They glanced at the women and their eyes bugged when they saw them kissing each other. Eve was thrusting her tongue in Jenny’s mouth.

Eve pulled back, her hands holding the base of her son’s cock. Vicky rolled over with his mom so that she was atop him; the same position that Rick and Jenny were in.

“Your kid has a good cock,” Jenny whispered and leaned sideways to take Vicky’s cock in her mouth. Somehow, Eve too contrived to lean sideways and take Rick’s cock in her mouth.

“Mom,” Vicky’s voice was muffled. “I want to do what Rick was doing to you.”

Eve glanced down at her son questioningly.

“I want to fuck your big tits,” Vicky told her.

Dan speeded up with his fist as he watched his wife accede to Vicky’s request. She allowed him to straddle her chest and with her hands on his buttocks, urged him forward till his cock was nestling between her tits. She sighed when she felt him moving back and forth, letting his hard cock slide to and fro in her cleavage.

“Can you do the same to me, baby?” Jenny asked her son, looking eagerly at Vicky’s cock plunging in and out of Eve’s mammoth tits.

Rick was more than happy to accommodate and soon, Dan was watching the two pairs, side by side, the boys moving furiously as they fucked their mothers’ tits.

Dan didn’t want to lose his juice over his masturbating hands. He got up from the chair and walked up to the foursome.

He decided he would fuck Jenny. Her legs were bent at the knees and raised. He leaned down and pulled them apart to expose her glistening pussy.

“How the hell do I fuck you?” he asked.

Rick had an answer to that. Quickly he reversed his position, crouching his ass above his mother’s face. His balls dangled over her lips as he inserted his cock between her tits from above. This way, he was facing Dan.

“Ah,” said Dan, rubbing his cock and kneeling down. “Very smart of you, boy.”

He aimed his hard cock at Jenny’s slit and plunged forward. The woman moaned when she felt his cock thrusting inside her.

Dan settled into a rhythm straight away, holding Jenny’s legs wide apart with his hands under her knees.

“Oh my god, fuck with me, fuck me, yes, yes,” she whimpered, lifting her hips when she felt his cock slamming into her and letting them fall down when he pulled out almost to the tip. He fucked her in movements that were opposite to her son’s; he slammed in when her son pulled his cock back in her cleavage and pulled out when her son’s cock stuffed in between her tits.

Beside them, Vicky, more inflamed at the sight of Jenny getting a double hammering, increased the tempo with which he was fucking his mother’s tits. He glanced down sweat pouring off his face and momentarily pulled her tits apart to watch his cock glide back and forth in the deep valley. As he did this, he let his fingers pinch her erect nipples and she moaned. She let one of her hand slip off his ass and she stuffed a couple of fingers in her cunt, moving them in and out in time with his movements.

“Goddamn it,” Vicky hollered, “I can’t take it any more, mom, I’m going to shoot now!”

Eve immediately began to slide her entire body on the floor. “Yes, sonny, yes, come now, baby, come, ma wants your sweet spunk all over her tits, honey, come, baby,” she panted.

His body quivered and he shoved her tits together again, plunging it forward one last time.

“Ugghhh, oh shit, oh, aahhhh…” he mumbled as he felt his cock expand and contract in a series of spasms. He shut his eyes and his chest heaved when his juices shot out from the tip of his cock, hitting her chin. Then, she was frantically raising her head and bending towards her tits to try and catch his spunk in her mouth.

The effect on Rick was contagious. “Suck my balls, mom, suck them for me, oh god yes, lick them, mom, I’m going to come, mom!”

His come shot out over her belly and immediately he pulled backward and raised himself up to allow his shuddering cock to dangle right above her contorted face. He slumped down, letting his cock stuff her mouth, beginning to fuck it gently. She tried to swallow his come, at the same time slamming her hips up against Dan’s. His cock had speeded up almost unconsciously for the sight of the two boys shooting off their juices had aroused him like never before.

As the weary boys slumped to the floor, Dan continued to pump into Jenny’s pussy. She wrapped her long legs around his back as he plowed in and out of her slit. They were both gasping now and a couple of minutes later, he was crying out that he was coming.

His hips shivered as he plunged into her and held the position. Eve could tell by the way he stretched his legs and toes that he was coming inside her cunt. Jenny’s frantic moan signaled her climax too.

Meanwhile, Vicky’s tongue was weaving trails up and down his mother’s thighs, making her gasp when he reached her cunt. She wailed aloud when he shoved his tongue forward, up into the tender pink flesh of her cunt.

Realizing that only Eve had still to attain her orgasm, he was doing his best to make her reach it. His tongue lapped steadily. It started down at the bottom and worked its way up to her clit. It scraped right across the top of the sensitive nub.

She gritted her teeth in response and waited for the fireworks.

“Oh god, yes, yes, eat me, I love that, ah yes, like that, yes,” she moaned.

Finally, his hot and nimble tongue traced the inner walls of her pussy and then probed in and out of it.

She had to let go of his head as her entire body began to shake and writhe uncontrollably with passion. Her pussy shuddered with wave after wave of pleasure and she had to grip his head with her thighs when her climax hit her.

Dan was lying on his back on the floor, watching his wife pleasured by their son. His own cock was wet with Jenny’s juices.

He began to smile. Well, well.

There was one last thing he still had to do. He straggled over to the chair, lifted the phone off the hook and began to punch the number.

******

Big Mac was furious. He was also very, very humiliated.

He looked around the room and saw that Rena was now lying across the bed; her head dangling down one edge. Her thighs were bent at the knees and spread apart. She was using both her hands to get herself off. Her eyes were fixed on the monitor, while she slipped one finger in and out of her cunt and rubbed her clit with the fingers of the other hand.

He rose and walked to her. Without any finesse, he reached down and pressed her cheek till her mouth opened. He slammed his cock in her mouth.

“Suck it now, bitch, suck it hard and make me come! You bitch, you bitches, all fucking bitches, suck, suck, yes, yes.”

As she sucked his cock, he bent down and bodily hauled her waist off the bed. She squealed with pleasure, her mouth still sucking on his cock as she felt her legs go up in the air and then settling down on his shoulders.

In this inverted position, she moaned when she felt his mouth on her cunt.

“You want this, huh, you want this?” he said harshly in between kissing her cunt and sucking on it. “Yeah. All you bitches need is this! Cocks in their mouths, cocks in their cunts and cocks fucking their tits! Take it then, take this, and get your mouth fucked you whore slut!”

She was surprised at his reaction, but nevertheless, his tongue now probing the depths of her soaking pussy felt exciting and she allowed his cock to gag her as it invaded her throat.