Hierarchy of Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was naked. My sister was buck naked, had just coated her sex toy with her juices as she explosivelt came, and was lying next to me on the bed...getting ready to watch girls strip.

If you'd told me this would have happened a year ago, I never would have believed you. But here it was, happening.

We ended up watching camgirls until about three in the morning. I was the one to call it a night; I saw my sister almost fall asleep once or twice. If I'd been in her cabinet, I bet I would've seen her 'Sleep' folder jumping back and forth over 'Comfort With Nudity Around Jacob'. I told her that we'd hang out the next day, and returned to my room.

As you can imagine, I didn't get to sleep until I'd dirtied several tissues, many hours later.

###

After that, my sister hanging out in the nude became a regular thing. I actually had to go in and mess with my parent's files again; their curiosity was plenty low, but I was still worried they'd think something was up if they wandered in to find Ashley sitting naked on my bed. I made sure that the door was closed whenever I was in a room with my naked sister, and I modified my parents' cabinets to make 'Children's Privacy' a high, high priority.

Sometimes she'd wander in with a towel, and casually drop it as soon as the door was closed - if our parents were out, she'd just wander around the house naked generally.

As well as that, she'd always invite me to come and watch her shows live.

This might surprise you, but sometimes I'd decline. I knew that if I went and watched her live, it would be hours before I got to jerk off - after the show, we'd hang out on the bed and watch camgirls (there's always some on, and you can always learn something new - even from the bad ones. Especially from the bad ones.)

As much as I loved hanging out with my naked, flushed, only-just-came sister, it sometime caused...build-up. Frustration. Blue balls. Sometimes I just wanted to jerk off while watching her strip. I'd gotten used to timing my orgasms with hers, and watching her cum without being able to even show that I was aroused was...yeah, frustrating.

After the first week, to my surprise, she sometimes went back to hanging out with me fully-clothed. I guess that at that point, she'd proved to herself (or to me) that she was comfortable with it. Her Comfort With Nudity Around Jacob priority was...not sated, exactly, but no longer something she had to prove.

I guess if you're making a point of hanging out naked with someone, it's not something you're 'comfortable' doing. Don't get me wrong; I still saw plenty of my sister's nude body (even outside of her shows), but it was no longer constant.

At the end of the second week, I think she genuinely stopped even noticing if she was naked around me or not.

That's when I started wearing less and less around her.

At first it was just a shirt unbuttoned, or - following her lead - wearing a towel. Then I spent half a day shirtless. For the first hour or so she seemed a little uncomfortable, but she quickly loosened up.

Comfort With Nudity Around Jacob, I figured, would work both ways.

One day, she was sitting naked on my bed when I did it. I got up and stripped.

"Jacob!" she said, and then immediately tried to sound chill. "Uh, what're you..."

"Just getting changed," I said, shooting her an odd look. Y'know, like she was the one being weird. True to my word, I got dressed again. Baby steps.

The next day, I entered my room wearing a towel. She was sitting on my bed fully-dressed, watching a camgirl that I'd recommended (doing this thing where she encouraged people to send 'waves' of tokens - we were trying to work out if it was worth clogging up the chatroom or not). I dropped the towel, and sat beside her.

Her eyes widened, and her body stiffened slightly, but she didn't say anything, even when I leaned in and pointed at the custom emoticon that the camgirl had set up, pressing my naked chest against her bare back (she was wearing one of those tops that just has the string criss-crossing across the back).

We ended up hanging out for another hour that night, and by the end of it, I really think she'd forgotten that I was nude. As far as she was concerned, I was just her brother; it really didn't matter if I was clothed or not.

After she left (and I jerked off twice), I put on some pajamas and sneaked into the cabinet room, holding a piece of paper.

It was time for the next step.