High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I answered, knowing it was the truth. I was about to thank the woman again, but she continued on a different tact before I could. He eyes seemed sad again as she spoke. She also started moving across the stones once more. She was nearly at the waterfall.

"I'll give you one last secret before I go. It will probably take some days before Hebe finally releases you, but don't worry about fathering the next generation of gods. You can only do that when your heart tells you to." That one confused me. Was she inferring that Hebe could be the mother of the next generation of gods? Was that Hera's plan? To trick me into giving her daughter what she knew I'd never give her? It sounded like Hera in some ways, but I didn't think her ego could handle it. I guess it didn't matter though, not with what Grandmother just told me. I looked up to thank the old woman, but she was gone.

"So that was Gaia," I said softly, knowing it could be no other. I felt honored and saddened at the same time. I was honored she let me call her Grandmother, but saddened because I remember enough of Greek mythology to know it wasn't really true. Man was made, not born. Prometheus and another god formed us out of clay.

"Oh grandson, don't believe everything you read." I could hear her deep, gentle laughter once more. I smiled and shook my head as I looked around one last time. The green around me seem to share in Gaia's mirth. The place glowed despite the setting sun. I had a feeling I'd never find this place again, but that was as it should be. Besides, I'd never forget it.

I found my way back down the path easily enough in the twilight that followed. I ran the entire way. Grandmother has taken whatever fatigue I felt with her when she left. Somehow a trip that took over two hours to make on the way there only took a few minutes on the way back. I didn't bother dwelling on the impossibility of it all, not tonight. Hebe was waiting for me at the front door.

"Where have you been?" she asked. I figured she'd just pick it out of my brain, but from her frown I realized something was wrong. I watched as her expression turned from confusion to anger. "That's not possible! Who blocked your thoughts from me?"

"A parting gift from Grandmother I guess," I mused aloud, seeing no reason to hide the truth. Hebe's eyes went big.

"Gaia spoke to you?" she asked, clearly only half believing me.

"Yes, she did," I smiled, still feeling oddly at peace with myself. Hebe read my stance and shook her head slightly.

"What did she tell you?" There was a jealousy there that surprised me. I guess Grandmother didn't spend a lot of time with her children and grandchildren. I thought about having some fun with Hebe at her expense. After all, she'd been enjoying herself reading my mind all these months, but I decided against it. First, it wouldn't help me get off the island any sooner. And second, I actually liked Hebe and this was clearly a sensitive subject to her.

"She told me to sleep with you." I moved to Hebe and took her in my arms. I leaned toward her slowly. Her eyes lit up as my lips moved toward hers. I stopped when we were only inches away from each other. She was still wearing Lilly's form.

"What's wrong?" she asked when I continued to hesitate. I looked into her eyes and smiled. They were the one consistent part of her all these months.

"I want you to change form."

"Let me guess," she laughed. "You want me to look like Bridgette, don't you?"

"Maybe tomorrow," I replied, but then I thought about it, shook my head and started laughing as well. "Well actually, there's no maybe about it! You tormented so much looking like Bridgette that I have some fantasies I need to work through."

"I can't wait!" Hebe grinned. "But what about tonight? Who do you want me to be tonight? You'll have to tell me since I can't read your mind anymore. She must be very special if you're choosing her over Bridgette."

"She is," I said seriously. "I've spent all these months staring into your eyes. I'm curious about the woman who goes with them. Would you mind looking like yourself tonight?" I'd clearly surprised her. It was a nice change. I could never really do that when she could read my mind.

"How sweet!" she teased.

"Gee thanks," I laughed. "By the way, is that a yes?"

"Why not," she shrugged and suddenly a young woman I'd never seen before was standing in front of me. She had dark hair and a youthful figure. Hebe was shorter than I expected, prettier too. Her eyes were a pale blue, but I knew them despite their color change. She smiled, began to spin around slowly and asked, "What do you think?"

Hebe looked a lot like her mother and that surprised me for some reason. I guess because they seemed nothing alike, but that similarity wasn't what caused me to pause before answering. It was her body. It was something else! I took my time appreciating just how amazing she looked. Hebe was the goddess of youth and it showed. Everything about her had the look of girl in the first full bloom of womanhood, yet she was all-woman. That much was obvious.

Hebe's body seemed to glow with youthful energy. She was soft, yet firm as only the young can be. Seeing her like this reminded me of that first day when the old me found himself in my eighteen year old body. I remembered the joy of being young once more.

"Well?" she prompted when she completed her circle.

"Stunning," I said, shaking my head. "Absolutely stunning."

"So you like?" she laughed happily.

"I think your youthful sex appeal is even stronger in your natural form," I smiled, taking her in my arms and pulling her to me. "Or in other words, yes I like." We kissed for the first time. Her lips were shaped perfectly for it and they felt amazing pressed against mine.

"Not bad," she grinned as we broke apart. "Of course, it might have been better if you didn't smell so strongly from all the running you did today."

"Feeling's mutual," I joked. "You smell like the Cabeiri sisters. Why don't we wash off in the sea together?"

"Now that sounds like fun," she laughed, racing for the ocean. I watched her young, naked body dance across the sand and felt myself responding. I stripped out of my clothes and jogged after her. I dove into the waves and let the water wash away so much more than my sweat.

I broke out of the waves and found Hebe only a few feet from me. She came to me without a word and we kissed again. The water wasn't really cold, but it was cool enough for her nipples to dig into my chest. Hebe's breasts were nicely shaped, but not particularly large. I used one hand to caress her smooth back and the other dropped to her teenage ass, pulling her against me. Hebe rested one hand on my neck as we kissed. Her other hand slipped between us.

"Oh! Very nice," she said between kisses as she began to stroke my cock.

"Slowly!" I half laughed, half groaned. "I won't last long. You've driven me crazy for months!"

"Don't worry, I'm sure this will only be the first of a number of orgasms for you tonight. I intend for us to make up for all those months you refused me," Hebe said sexily. "If you're as good as I expect, I may even help you make up for the six months before we came to the island."

"Not all tonight I hope!" I laughed, despite my state.

"Tonight and maybe every night," she promised, but then smirked and added, "If you think you can keep up?" I liked the challenge in her voice.

"Oh, I can keep up," I said confidently.

Hebe and I floated in the cool ocean water as we continued to kiss and caress each other. The sound of the waves and the salt breeze somehow added to the moment. I hadn't realized we were drifting toward the shore until a wave suddenly deposited us in the sand. We laughed in surprise. Hebe ended up on her back. I was on my side next to her.

"Now what?" she asked, her pale eyes sparking in the moonlight. I knew what she wanted. I kissed and caressed her as the water ebbed and flowed around us. I felt closer to nature than ever before since my encounter with Gaia. Maybe that would disappear in time, but right now it only added to the moment. The sea made me feel so strong and alive!

"I want you!" I groaned, pulling back from her lips and looking down into her eyes. "Do you want me?" I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes!" she cried, pulling at me, trying to move me on top of her. Hebe was the Greek goddess of youth. She was ancient and powerful, but right at that moment she was just a young woman in need, one who wanted me. I rolled on top of her and thrust the beginning of my stiffness inside. She gasped out in pleasure. "Oh yes! Deeper! Harder!"

I pulled out and thrust back in harder, embedding more of my cock inside her. Heber cried out into the night sky. She was loud, but so were the sounds of the ocean. I knew I wouldn't last long, but Hebe's screams of passion made me fight to hold off as long as I could. I wanted her to cum with me. I need to give her the release she craved.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she kept repeating as I drove my cock deep inside of her over and over again. Her orgasm was close. I could see it in the way her arms pressed against her sides, the way her fingers clenched and sifted through the wet sand and the way her eyes shown bright, the moon's cool reflection impossible to miss.

I leaned down and kissed Hebe, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth. She accepted it willingly, just like she accepted my stiffness into her depths. I suddenly realized that although I wasn't in love with Hebe, I did love her. She was warm, funny and generally a good person despite being a goddess.

I knew that our time stuck alone on the island could have made us hate each other, but instead we grew close. Hebe would never be Tara, but she was more than just a friend. She reminded me my sister Cindy, not the child from today, but the woman I remembered from my past. Cindy was my best friend in my former life. It struck me that right now, Hebe filled that role. We'd shared too much during out time here for it to be otherwise.

"What is it?" Hebe moaned, reading something of what was going on in my head from my expression.

I found myself regretted her not being able to read my mind for the first time. I wanted her to know what I was feeling, really know. I started to open my mouth to tell her, but then suddenly I knew she knew. Not only that, but somehow I also knew she felt the same way.

"Zeus!" she cried in shock. "That's not supposed to happen! I can feel what you're feeling!"

Instead of dwelling on her words, I focused on her emotions. They were crisp and clear, and full of desire and need. I thrust inside of her and she cried out. I could feel the pleasure I was giving her.

"Cum for me!" I groaned, not needed to say the words, but doing so anyway.

"I can feel you burning for me! I can't block it!" she cried, but too much in the throes of passion to really want to. I dove into her desire and let her see mine. Although no words passed between us, our emotional tie was suddenly so strong that I actually saw pictures, flashes of what we wanted to do to each other. Each one was more lustful and fulfilling than the last. I couldn't even tell whose mind they were coming from toward the end.

"Cum for me!" I demanded again.

"Yes!" Hebe cried, wrapping her arms around my back and her legs behind my thighs, pulling my as deep as I could go. I thrust deep once last time and my orgasm exploded from me. It met the furnace of her release and we both lost track of everything for a time. I pumped every ounce of cum I could deep inside of her. Hebe accepted it willingly. I'm not sure how long it lasted, or might have continued to last if the ocean hadn't decided to interrupt. I strong wave hit us and spun us about, but neither one of us let go despite the fact that it brought us back to ourselves.

I was lying on my back in the sand with Hebe's weight resting on top of me once I was able to focus again. I opened my eyes and found Hebe's resting her chin on her hands which were on my chest. Her pale blue eyes were looking at me speculatively.

"That was..." I began. She finished the thought for me.

"...Incredible," Hebe interjected with a warm smile, but then her eyes grew serious as she added, "And it also should have been impossible."

"I know," I agreed, not sure what else to say.

"It seems that Grandmother did a bit more than simply block your thoughts from me," the dark haired goddess said thoughtfully. "Quite a bit more."

"Is that how love making is for the gods?" I found myself asking.

"Not hardly," she laughed. "We can share thoughts if we want, but it doesn't happen all that often because it entails trusted each other and that's not something we gods are known for. Besides, thought sharing isn't the same as what just happened with us. We shared emotions. You couldn't read my mind, but you could see into my heart, feel my desires and my needs. I've never felt so exposed."

"Then why did you let me do it?" I asked.

"I didn't," she replied with a shake of her head. "One moment I was alone inside myself and the next I felt you with of me. I should have been able to push you out, but I couldn't. That's not normal. You're only human and I'm a god. I'll have to think on it, but not right now."

"Why? What do you want to do instead?" I grinned as I asked the question because I already knew the answer. I could feel Hebe's renewed desire.

"What do you think?" she laughed, giving me a sexy look and shifting her hips back and forth on my waist. The stiffness between my legs returned very quickly. "Oh, very nice! Grandmother clearly has plans for you!"

"And that doesn't bother you?" I asked in curiosity. Hebe shifted until the head of my cock pressed against her entrance. She settled down slowly, clearly enjoying the feel of my cock sinking deep. I thought she decided to ignore my question, but she answered it once she was fully settled.

"She's Gaia," Hebe shrugged. "Even mother's plans mean nothing if Grandmother says so. Now shut up and let me enjoy this!"

"Aren't you afraid I'll force myself into your emotions again?"

"I wouldn't call it forcing. I'm sort of looking forward to it," she smiled, squeezing down on my stiffness. "You've already seen and felt my deepest, darkest desires. Not only weren't you revolted by them, they excited you. I know. You let me feel that excitement. You also shared your own desires. I've never felt something like that before, and something new doesn't happen to me very often, especially something so enjoyable. I want to feel it all again."

"Still..." I began, teasing her. Hebe cut me off by covering my lips with her fingers. She was no longer smiling.

"John, you have no idea how lonely it is to be a goddess," she said softly. "Especially since the men went to Tartarus. These last few months have been surprisingly enjoyable to me. I knew from your thoughts that you liked me, but it wasn't until you let me share your feelings that I realized that you considered me your best friend. The only thing more astonishing was when I realized I felt the same way about you. I don't think that was part of mother's plan. They'll be plenty of time to talk about the repercussions of all this tomorrow. Right now I want to share myself with you again. I want you to push back the loneliness."

Hebe leaned over and kissed me as she finished explaining, possible to make certain I didn't ask another question, but I didn't mind. I returned her kisses and reached up to caress her teenage breasts. They were pert and shapely. I wanted to taste them. Hebe felt my renewed desire and saw where I was looking. She smiled once more and I felt her response to what I wanted. If there was any doubt, Hebe took care of it by gently pushing my head toward her youthful breasts. I left a trail of kisses from her lips to her stiff nipples.

The more time we spent sharing our emotions the more vivid the pictures that formed in my head became. It might have been a form of mind reading, but it seemed very much tied to our emotions. I saw flashes of what Hebe wanted us to do.

"Nasty girl!" I teased between kisses.

"You have no idea!" she gasped in reply, but I did. I knew every dirty detail of Hebe's lustful desires and I planned on doing my best to make every one of them a reality, even the ones that shocked me. I caressed her body, only pausing when her lust peaked. She did the same to me. It wasn't long before Hebe's cries echoed across the island as she shivered and shook in orgasm. My own howl of pleasure joined hers as I thrust up into one last time her and released a new flood of cum.

We'd barely finished before I rolled off of her and pulled out briefly. Despite our orgasms neither one of us were completely sated. Hebe shifted to her hands and knees on the soft sand. I moved behind her and thrust inside without hesitation. We both cried out again. I rode her to the sounds of the waves crashing around us, somehow urging us on.

One wave threatened to knock me off of Hebe, but I refused to be dislodged. Instead, I let it drive me even deeper into the dark haired beauty beneath me. The same wave washed over her torso and head because she was now resting them on the sand. If anything, it only seemed to excite Hebe more. Her arms were over her head and her fingers dug stiffly through the wet sand as her next orgasm neared. Hebe wanted me to thrust harder. I could feel it, but I was concerned about hurting her. She felt that concern and actually lifted her head and laughed.

"I'm a goddess! You can't hurt me!" she gasped. "At least not in a bad way. Stop worrying and do what you know I want you to!" More important than the words were the emotions that went along with them.

I growled and took hold of her slim, youthful hips. Hebe moaned in pleasure as I started thrusting my cock in and out of her as hard as I could. I had a vivid picture of us doing exactly what we were, but intermeshed with it was a picture of a beautiful black mare being ridden by a golden stallion, a wild she-wolf being taken by her dark pack leader, and a lithe wood nymph being held down and pleasured by a well endowed satyr. I knew these pictures were coming from her. I did my best to live up to them. I rode her for all I was worth until she finally lost it again. My cum burst forth as soon as her orgasm struck and I sprayed deep inside of her. I damn near blacked out. Hebe's emotions showed that she was in a similar state. We lay in the wet sand next to each other afterward, holding hands and letting the waves wash over us.

I recovered first and stood. I lifted Hebe from the beach and carried her inside. The night was still young and we both had needs yet to be met. I noticed that her skin was young and perfect despite the roughness we shared in the sand. My skin was unblemished as well. I wondered if that was Hebe's doing or Grandmother's. I had a feeling that it was the latter and I had no idea what that meant in the long run.

Hebe nuzzled into my chest. It felt good and I smiled, but I also took a moment to remind myself that although goddess of youth might be my best friend, she was also Hera's daughter. She had said that her mother's plans were nothing compares to Gaia's, but that didn't mean much since neither of us knew what Grandmother's plan actually was. I could literally feel Hebe familial loyalty. She would report everything to her mother. It should have concerned me and I guess it did, but I'd decided to hold off on all speculation until the morning. Nothing would change between now and then.

"Not even the fact that I'm no longer human," I said to myself, placing Hebe down on her bed. It was large and round and I'd dreamed about us sharing it since the first time I laid eyes on it. I didn't realize she was conscious enough to hear me until she responded.

1...345678