High School Class Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
This is day two of events at our 50th high school reunion.
3.1k words
4.45
8.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High School Class Reunion Ch. 2

Sizemedium

This is day two of events at our 50th high school reunion. This is mostly fiction but there are some parts that actually happened.

My wife and I slept in because we were up late fucking. Today was the usual reunion golf outing; however, I did not feel like getting up at 6 am to play golf, especially with some of my male classmates - the jocks. They definitely had nothing to do with me in school.

We dressed and went down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Annie was sitting alone at a table working on her cell phone. From the empty dishes, I realized that she had already finished her breakfast.

"May we join you?" I asked.

"Sure but I am about to go back to my room," Annie replied.

"After breakfast we are going downtown and look through all the stores and art galleries. Would you like to come with us?" my wife asked.

"No, I am really sore...err that is, I am really tired and I think I will take a short nap. All of us girls who were in Rainbow are meeting for a reunion luncheon. Nice seeing you guys but I am going to retire to my room for my nap," Annie said. She grabbed her purse and headed for the elevator. We noticed that Annie was walking bowlegged as she headed for the elevator. Both my wife and I quietly laughed.

"I am not sure that she enjoyed you as much as I did last night," my wife said.

****

We walked through most of the stores and the art galleries. While in the last gallery we ran into an old high school friend, Judie. She had 3 of her paintings on display and we talked about high school times.

Judie was a very beautiful girl in school and way out of my league. I remember teaching her how to develop film in camera club.

"Good morning Judie," I said. "You have some lovely paintings on display. Your work just keeps getting better."

"Thank you for the kind words and for coming in. Now that I am retired, I have more time to paint," she replied.

Just then, another high school friend joined our group.

"Hello, Martha. Great to see you," I said.

Martha was a freshman when I was a senior. She was noted for having bright red hair of which there were only three redheads in our high school. Her father was a Baptist minister in town.

"Hi guys. You have some very nice paintings on display, Judie," said Martha.

"Hi, Martha. Thank you," Judie said.

"You know, Judie, one of your paintings is inspiring me to go take some wild flower photos. Do you remember where you saw them?" my wife asked.

"The gallery is not very busy. I would be happy to show you where I got the idea to paint these flowers if you would like," Judie said.

"That would be great. Anyone else want to go?" my wife asked.

"I think I am ready to go back to my hotel, but thanks," Martha said.

"I think I will pass too," I said.

"I can take you back to your hotel if you want," Martha said to me.

"Thanks, that would help," I replied.

My wife always gets excited about photography. "Great! I will take our car because it has 4 wheel drive and my camera stuff is in the back. Let's go, Judie."

Martha and I walked down the street to her car which was a an older van with a bad paint job.

"Please overlook our car. Now that we are retired, no more nice cars," Martha said.

Martha had married a Baptist minister, Harry, and when they retired, they learned that there was no retirement for them after 30 some years of service, just some small Social Security benefits. Recently I had been helping them with computer issues. Martha had written me an email with a lot of computer problems. They live in another city so my wife and I went down several times to fix their two desktop computers. I knew that they did not have much income so I was able to get a used laptop for them for free. Her husband has had several age-related medical issues. Every time that he was in the hospital, we would visit him and usually take Martha out for a meal.

"Not a problem, Martha. By the way I am staying at the Monarch Suites," I said.

"We are staying at the Comfort Inn. Harry is at the church doing some Baptisms and some pre-marriage meetings for the church here until they can get a new pastor. It gives us some needed money," Martha said. "Would you mind if I made one stop before I take you to your hotel?"

"Not at all. I really have nothing to do until the dance tonight at 7," I replied.

"It should be fun. I heard that they have hired a disk jockey who will play the music from when we were in high school," Martha said. "I don't know if Harry and I will go because when my husband gets involved at the church, it is usually late when he gets back to the hotel."

We drove out of town and up an old dirt road to the famous makeout parking spot that all the kids used and still do. It sat on a hill overlooking the town. There were a lot of trees and a dozen or so pullouts where you could park unseen by others.

"I hope you don't mind my stopping here. I worked a year after high school to earn money for college. During that time I spent a lot of time up here and I just wanted to see it again," Martha said. "I remember at night you could see all the lights in town and it was so pretty."

"You spent a lot of time up here?" I asked. "But you were the daughter of a strict Baptist minister. How did you do that?"

She turned sideways in her seat so that she faced me with her legs tucked under. "If you remember, I had red hair which implied that I was fiery and rebellious AND I WAS. I was not the typical Baptist kid," she replied.

"So you came up here to makeout after you graduated? What about during high school?" I asked.

"No, I did not come here during high school but I did during that year I was working here."

"If it is not too personal, may I ask if you had sex while you lived here?" I asked.

"No I did not. We mostly did a lot of kissing and occasionally some touching, but no sex. I was a virgin when I married. Did you come up here?" she asked.

"No I did not. I could not get a date if my life depended on it."

"Why was that?"

"I had a little personal problem that got noticed and the gossip about it spread."

"What was the problem?" she asked.

"It is personal and involves my large sexual equipment."

"That is too bad. If you would have asked me for a date, I would have gone out with you. So how did your 'equipment problem' work out after you left here?" she asked.

"Well, college was large enough that there was no rumor mill. I did not date much because I was afraid that if a girl saw my equipment, it would be the end of the date. I really did not want the embarrassment. After college I did have some trouble dating. I was married twice and they had problems with my size. However, my current third wife has been with me for over 30 years. She loves my equipment and enjoys using it. Let me tell you a secret: we were members of a swingers club for a while and I was a real attraction there. Every older female wanted to try it out."

"I have seen only a few penises, mostly my husband and our sons, but I had no idea that they were different. All the ones I have seen were about the same size. You have gotten my curiosity up. Just how big are you?" she asked.

"Well, I have never measured it, but I seem to be about 3 inches longer than most of the men I have seen and it is very thick especially the head. I am sorry if this topic is not something that you want to discuss, being a minister's wife and all."

"No, it does not bother me but I am really curious about your 'equipment' as you call it. Are you large enough to hurt or injure a woman?" Martha asked.

"It is possible but I have to be careful and take my time. I have to use a lot of foreplay. No, I have never injured anyone but sometimes it does hurt I am told."

"This discussion about sex has turned me on.. In the interest of educating a small town girl, would you consider showing it to me?" she asked.

"Seriously? I have been so afraid to show myself to women all my life. I am not sure that this would be a good idea. What would happen if your minister husband found out?"

"First of all, I don't intend to tell anyone....not my Harry or your wife. Secondly, I am trying to imagine what a large penis must look like and how you could be so different. I would really like to see it, if you would be willing to show me."

I stared at her for a few seconds and then I undid my pants. I tried to push them to my knees but they fell all the way down to my shoes. As I have said, I do not wear underwear anymore. My dick was rock hard from our discussion and it slapped against my tummy.

"Good heavens! You are certainly bigger than any penis that I have seen. It looks so hard and thick. Can I touch it?"

Well, here we go again with women wanting to see it and touch it. I feel like a freak but from a different direction. Instead of women fearing what I would do to them with my dick, now they want to touch it, squeeze it, and try to take it inside of them.

"Yes, you may touch it," I replied.

Martha moved closer to me and reached out with both hands to feel and stroke it.

"You feel rock hard. It is impressive and it is actually beautiful. I see that you are circumcised and I like that you shave all around it. Very nice!"

"When I was in college, I was on the swim team and we had to shave our whole body once a week. I have continued shaving because I like how I look," I replied.

Martha squeezed it and then started to push the loose fold of skin up and down on the head. I was receiving a slow handjob and it was getting me turned on. Some pre-cum appeared at the opening.

"You know....Harry and I have not had sexual relations since he had the prostate surgery 3 years ago. I really miss it a lot because we were quite active. Sometimes I get so horny and want to have sex so badly. Seeing you has really reminded me just how much I miss having sex. Good Lord, I am so turned on.....Forget that I am a minister's wife; would you mind if I tried your 'big equipment'? Please! It would help me a lot."

"How could I refuse a request like that?" I said. "I don't carry any condoms anymore and we have not done any foreplay to get you ready."

"Not to worry. I am so turned on and wet that I am very ready. Beside, Harry and I haven't done any foreplay in years. We just do it."

Martha turned back in her seat and pushed her slacks down and off. She wore regular women's panties, not a bikini style. They came off next and she crawled onto my lap facing me. She held herself up on her knees which were on each side of me. She put her hands on my shoulders to balance herself. I noticed that although the hair on her head had turned white with age, her pubic hair was still bright red with some white hairs intermixed. Her pubic patch was not very thick and had a natural triangular shape..not shaved. I could see the slit of her lips clearly. I grabbed my dick and guided it to her slit. When she felt the head against her, she slowly pushed down until the head popped inside her vagina. Thank God that she was indeed very wet. Her eyes got very big and her face was blushing a deep red. I put my hands on her butt cheeks which were a bit big but firm.

"Whoa. Let me get used to you. Wow, you are a lot larger than what I am used to." I could see her pussy lips stretched wide apart around my dick.

"You control how fast and how deep you want it. I am going to hold still," I said.

She would take several short breaths and then slowly pushed down another inch and then stop.

"It hurts and feels good at the same time. I really want to try this but don't know how much more of you I can take."

She repeated the short breaths and then she would push down forcing me deeper inside of her. It reminded me of women giving birth... the fast breaths and then push.

She finally reached a point where she stopped.

"That is as far as I can go. You are touching my cervix."

I looked down and she was about 3/4 the way down on my dick. She then started slowly sliding back and forth on my lap, forcing my dick in and out of her. She closed her eyes and really got into the rhythm. After several minutes of rocking she began to speed up. I knew that an her orgasm was building up. Suddenly she gripped my shoulders firmly with her hands and she push hard against me with her hips. Her head went back and she let out a loud "Oh God" several times. I held still until she came down from her orgasm.

"That was unbelievable. I don't think I have ever felt that way. You are a God send for me. I had no idea how much it had built up inside of me. I only wish that we could have done it missionary style. I would like to feel you on top of me."

I had not cum yet but needed to so I looked in the back seat. No back seat, just two captain chairs. Then I reached down beside my seat and found a lever. I pulled it and my seat back went down flat.

"If you can get up, I have an idea to solve that," I said.

Martha climbed off me and back into her seat. I opened the passenger door and got out. I had her crawl back in my seat and lay back. She bent her knees and her feet rested on the floor. Next, I crawled on top of her and closed the door. She was still very wet and somewhat stretched out so I was able to slip my dick into her slowly and carefully until I felt her cervix. She closed her eyes and groaned. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me onto her. I started stroking in and out and I felt her wrap her legs around my back. After a few minutes of stroking she tightened her grip on my neck and I could tell that another orgasm was building up. When it hit her, she was screaming "Oh God" repeatedly into my ear. Her legs were shaking. I could feel her arch her back and push her hips against me. I slowed down my stroking until her orgasm passed.

"My turn if you don't mind," I said and resumed my stroking I felt my orgasm building so I sped up my stroking. When it hit me, I pushed my dick in until I felt her cervix. I felt my fluid shooting into her. I must have had 5 to 6 spasms before I could calm down. I am very noisy when I cum so I know that I must have shouted in her ear too. Good thing no one was near us. We laid quiet for a few minutes, then I got up and opened the door and got out. She dug through the glove compartment and came out with a small box of tissues. We both cleaned up and got dressed.

We both sat quietly while she drove back into town and headed for my hotel. Then she broke the silence.

"I really needed to do that. I feel no guilt for doing it. After all, this was not an affair or a sexual attraction; it was you once again fixing something for me,'' she said quietly. "There is something about your size that gives a huge amount of pleasure that a regular-sized penis does not do."

"I believe that most women have a G Spot but it is sometimes located such that an average penis cannot touch it. I am thicker than most men and I think I stretch the vagina. In so doing, it stimulates the G Spot."

"Really. Since you told me a secret, I want to tell you a secret also. Harry and I have done anal sex quite a bit. It broke up the usual routine and sometimes we used it for birth control and during my periods. Does that surprise you? Just think what the congregation would think if they knew."

"No, it does not surprise me. Many couples do anal sex I have to be extra careful doing it because of my size."

"Maybe next time you fix something for me, we could see about that." she said smiling at me.

We arrived at my hotel. I opened the door and got out and said to her, "Thank you for an exciting and wonderful afternoon. I also appreciate the ride home."

"I enjoyed the afternoon more than you will ever know." she replied. I waved to her as she drove off. I went to my room and took a shower. Just as I was drying off, my wife came home.

"I got some great wildflower photos. What did you do this afternoon?" she asked.

So I told her in detail what happened.

"You really got my motor running. Now, you will have to 'fix' my needs," she said and started to get undressed.

We fell on the bed and enjoyed each other until we both had a great orgasm. Now to get ready for the dance but that is another story.