High School Jock Haunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it, faggot."

Steven did as he was told, taking the cock in his mouth as the attacker placed his knife on Steven's temple.

"Suck it faster, you pig."

Steven obliged. But a feeling took over him as he looked up at his attacker and tasted his cock. For all the dicks he had suck in the past fifteen years, Steven had a keen memory, and a taste stirred a Proustian memory. He could see a familiar glint in the eyes, and he knew that saltiness. This was high school quarterback Kevin.

The desperation of the situation and its odd sexual charge suddenly made sense to Steven. Years as a repressed homosexual in a southern town could drive anyone mad: he knew this all to well. But Steven had the benefit of getting out, and the foresight to know exactly what to do. He was in a submissive position, but he could turn the tables but giving Kevin the best blow job of his life, effectively knocking him and clearing the way for his escape. So Steven sucked.

He relaxed his jaw and let the saliva flow, let Kevin's long veiny cock pummel the back of this throat. Kevin closed his eye and gripped his attacker's legs, creating a sensual bond between the two men. He work his tongue on the depth of the shaft and created a kind of suction that Steven's fat dick sucking lips allowed, making him an ace cock sucker. He could feel Kevin's body relaxing, the grip on the knife loosening, his balls tightening more and more. This only made Steven go faster, get more intense; and he could tell he was enjoying it himself, as his own cock got harder. Kevin's balls got closer to Steven's face and his cock got wetter and wetter, he knew this isn't how his attacker wanted things to go, but Steven was a champion at fellatio and Kevin couldn't pull away. His body began to tighten and squirm; he caught Kevin throwing his head back, contorting his face, the knife felt to the ground.

Kevin let out a guttural groan, like a cave man moaning. Steven pulled his legs closed to his face, shoved the cock down his throat as he felt a tidal wave of hot cum pour down his throat. One burst. Two. Three. Four long pearl necklaces shooting inside of Steven, and he felt the cock in his mouth quickly loose its hardness. Steven opened his mouth, let Kevin pull his cock out and knew this was his moment to act. He had his attacker by the balls, literally.

Steven grabbed Kevin by his now flimsy legs, and knocked him to the floor. Kevin's body was limp and malleable; Steven was in control. He felt around the floor for the knife. The restraint of his handcuffs wasn't going to make him lose control. He grabbed and moved on top of Kevin's body. Kevin, lying flat, too slow in his post-coital bliss, didn't know what to do. Steven mounted him, and with the force of endorphins, his body broke out of the leg spreaders that had been restricting his movement. Steven took the knife and sliced Kevin's mask off, confirming the identity of his attacker. Steven pressed the knife into the man's throat, ready to simulate the gesture that had led to the death of the other victims of the town's serial killer. First, Steven felt a glob of saliva in his mouth, which he lodged at his attacker.

"Closeted faggot, loser," Steven said with spite, landing spit directly in Kevin's eye, causing him to wince. "You're so fucking pathetic, stuck in this shithole town and forcing yourself onto people."

Steven drew his hands back, clenching the knife by its hilt over his head. He began to drop his arms with force, as if he as going to slash Kevin's throat. Kevin let out a scream of horror, but it was not the blade that struck him but the base of the knife, knocking Kevin unconscious.

Steven knew he had to act quick so he scrambled around the room. His phone: call 911. He rang as he kept looking for the keys to the handcuffs. The idiot attacker had left them just outside the room, with a small duffel bag that had his wallet, street clothes and car keys in it. He clearly wasn't a skilled killer.

"911, what's your emergency."

"I'm at 69 Basalt Drive, someone has broken into my house with a knife." Steven shouted. "Get here immediately!"

He wrestled with the keys to the handcuffs as he completed the call and he was grabbing his own clothes to flee the house before he realized what the situation was. Steven had knocked Kevin unconscious, if only for a minute, and he had handcuffs. There was a standing radiator against the wall, and Steven was still hard from the excitement. He deserved to finish too.

Steven dragged Kevin's body to the radiator and snatched his hands in the metal cuffs behind the ex-jock's bag to the radiator; he wouldn't be able to move and the police would find him there fine. But Steven stood over his limp body and slapped his engorged penis against the football players face. Once across the left cheek, then again across his right. He stood astride the limp body, his muscular hairy body on full display and began to stroke his own cock. His pectorals flexed as he ran his left hand up and down his large penis, wet with his own saliva. He knew he only had a few minutes, and he was wound up, so with just a few pumps, Steven shot a large wad all over Kevin's face, just as he was coming back to consciousness, straight into his agog mouth. Steven patted him on the face as Kevin began to wrestle with the cuffs.

"What the fuck, faggot!"

Steven walked away, toward his own suitcase to put some clothes on. He could see the police lights flashing toward his house, knowing his horror would soon be over. The sun was starting to come up, and he was due to be on a plane in seven hours. He wasn't well rested but he didn't expect to be either from this trip. And he didn't expect any justice or sex from the trip either. But his first sexual encounter had been avenged, fifteen years after the fact.

The police banged on the door, and Steven calmly opened it.

"Sir we heard news of a break-in." One officer said, his gun aimed.

"Situation subdued. He's in the back," Steven replied.

"You look awfully calm," the officer said, lowering his weapon.

"You have no idea," Steven replied, leaning back and stretching out his crotch. "No idea."

12