High School Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

She moaned loudly, bouncing up and down wildly on my shaft, her ass slapping wetly against my hips each time she dropped down, her climax, apparently having long since started, flowed juices out that were leaking down her ass. Her moans and cries were surprising loud as she dropped over and over down my shaft.

"GIRLS!" A much older female voice said, interrupting the strokes on my cock. I heard three girlish squeals and then the redhead on my cock pulled suddenly off and the twin on my face, pulled away, her legs trembling and shaking with the start of her climax. I looked toward the door and saw a woman in a wedding dress standing with her hands on her hips.

"Miss Wilson!?" The twin that was on my face cried as she turned to see who had just barged in on us.

"Girls. Get dressed. Now!" Miss Wilson demanded. "Hurry up!"

I started to get up and she stepped over to me, reaching up with one foot and placing a white high heel shoe on my chest and pressing me back down. "No. Not so fast Mister Boggs. You and I are going to have a little chat."

"Yes ma'am." I answered meekly, realizing that I was in really deep trouble this time.

"Come on girls. Get your butts back down to the dance before I'm forced to call your parents and tell them what you've been up to. Go on!" she said, anger leaving her voice but the sternness clearly staying. As the girls walked out she pulled her foot from my chest and walked to the door and locked it. "Now. As for you Mister Boggs. What should I do with you? Molesting three girls at once in the teachers' lounge? That could get you suspended or expelled, now couldn't it?"

"I wasn't molesting them. It was their idea," I protested, my voice at least an octave higher as her words sunk into me. Expelled? Shit I didn't want to be expelled. I was planning on college and that would ruin me.

"No? What else would you call it? Three girls and one boy naked in the lounge? Tell me what you'd call it?"

"Paying a debt?" I said hopefully, trying to push myself up again.

She stepped back toward me and placed her foot on my chest again, her wedding dress flowing around her leg. "Paying a debt? Really? Now tell me, what kind of a debt would need to be paid with sex?"

"It's kinda embarrassing." I muttered.

"And being caught in the teachers' lounge having sex isn't?" She asked, looking down at me. "So, let's see," she said as she hiked the wedding dress up her leg slightly, the fluffy multi-layer petticoat spreading as she drew it up her leg. "I've heard rumors that you were seen in the girl's locker room, having sex with another young lady," she said as she pulled the dress higher, the hem well over her knee and her white panties now visible as I lay on the table. "I've also heard that there was some rather inappropriate behavior going on. It seems there are an inordinate number of young ladies walking around in white togas, many of which seem to be part of the same volleyball team that walked in on your little tryst in the shower," she said as she pulled the dress up to her waist. "Now. If that's all true, this could be nothing more than a misunderstanding. Certainly not worth being expelled for. Right?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered nervously.

"So tell me Eddie. What makes a whole team of girls interested in having sex with someone that hasn't ever been particularly popular before this semester?"

"I don't know Miss Wilson."

"Oh. I think you do. Now just what can you do to make me forget this unfortunate incident even occurred?" she asked as she slid a hand up under the dress and stroked her white panty covered pussy. "Why don't you start by taking my panties off and showing me what you were doing to that young lady sitting on your face. Your attentions clearly had her starting what looked like a quite pleasant orgasm just as I interrupted."

"You want me to take your underwear off?" I asked, almost shocked at the request.

"Of course. No point in having it in the way while I'm sitting on your face, now is there?" She said, moving her foot from my chest and stepping next to me on the table. She stepped up onto the table, facing my feet and hiked her wedding dress high on her hips, waiting for me.

I hesitantly reached up and pulled her panties down several inches.

"Oh no no no. Eddie," she said, reaching down and pushing my hands from her panties and using that hand to pull them back up again. "Tsk tsk tsk. You're supposed to be showing me what would draw three young ladies to be naked with you at the same time. You're not doing a very good job here. If you're going to convince me that you were doing something besides molesting them you're going to have to convince me that they'd WANT to let you have sex with them. Let's try this again, shall we?"

I took a breath and then moved my hands to her ankles. I slowly slid my hands up her legs, working my fingers gently to stroke her calves and then thighs as I slid them up to her white panties. I gently let my fingers stroke around her ass, softly teasing across the damp crotch of her panties before sliding my fingers back up over her full round ass again. I hooked my fingers into the waist band of her panties and pulled them down slowly, working the satin material down to her knees. She bent over, straight legged, using one hand to keep holding the dress up and the other to hold one of my legs for balance. She lifted one foot and then the other, carefully balancing on her white high heels as she let me pull the panties off over her shoes.

"Like what you see?" she asked, staying bent over and bending her knees, lowering her now exposed pussy toward my face. Her mound and around her lips were covered with tiny blond curls, tight little ringlets of fine, creamy blonde hairs, framing her fat outer lips and her protruding inner lips. She reached between her legs, letting her fingers stroke her lips, one finger dipping between them and spreading them. "You wanna lick my pussy? Let's see if you can make me come like you did Jena. It looked like she was going to have one hell of a nice orgasm," she cooed as she lowered her pussy down toward me again.

Balancing on her heels, she spread her knees wide and let the dress flop down over my head, throwing me into partial darkness. I slid my hands to her bare ass and helped guide her pussy to my mouth, my tongue reaching up to tease her wet lips.

I could taste her tangy juices as I pressed my tongue between her lips, feeling their softness and also the heat of her excitement. With her facing my feet I had to work differently than I was used to, teasing her clit first and then working my tongue down to her opening, but she didn't seem to mind at all, moaning softly at first and then trying to rock her hips each time I stroked down between her lips.

"God you are good at that," she moaned softly, her hand reaching out for my rock hard cock. "You do have a big cock for a young man. This is certainly a man's cock, not a boy's tiny, little prick. Tell me, can you actually get this into them? I think when I was that young I'd have had a hard time getting this in me. It's so nice and fat and hard. Should I try to sit on it? Should I see if this is why those three young ladies were willing to be with you naked? Yes. I think I should," she cooed softly. I felt her hand leave my cock as I continued to lick and suck her pussy and clit. She stood up and let her dress slide down her body, stepping out of it and kicking it off onto the floor, leaving her standing completely nude above me. Her big round tits were as bare as her pussy, apparently not having anything at all on under the dress but her panties, which I'd taken off.

She turned around to face me and moved lower on my body, squatting down again over me, her hand reaching between her spread legs for my hard cock. "Yes, this is definitely not a boy's cock," she cooed softly as she rubbed my head between her sopping wet pussy lips. "You'll have to tell me if I'm still as tight as these young girls that are so eager to sit on you," she whispered as I felt my head engage into her tunnel opening. She rocked her hips slightly, wiggling my head around in her opening, but not driving herself down yet. She reached for my hands and pulled them firmly to her tits, letting me cup each large round mound, easily the size of half of a small cantaloupe, my fingers far from being able to close all the way around them.

She smiled down at me and then allowed more of her weight to press down on me as she rocked her hips, wiggling my fat head into her and then slowly envelope me. "Ohhhh yes, that is a very big cock. Such a nice fat cock to be in my hot little cunt. Is this the first time you've been fucked by an older woman? I can see it in your eyes. You love what I'm doing, don't you?" She asked as she rocked her hips while lifting and lowering, each stroke changing the sensations on my engorged shaft. Her tunnel stroked and squeezed me as she rode up and down, the velvety softness caressing my whole shaft, especially that sensitive spot under my head. Each time she slid up she rocked back, stroking that spot the length of her tunnel, and then when she came down again she rocked forward, dragging her clit along my shaft until it pressed into the base of my shaft and our pubic hairs mingled together.

"Ohhhh god." I groaned as the sensations drove me incredibly close to climax.

"You're going to come, aren't you? It's not polite to do that before your partner. You need to hold that back. I'm not ready yet. Soon, but not yet," she cooed softly.

"Okay." I grunted, trying to hold back the building tingle in my balls. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the sensations her soft pussy was giving me, her rocking changing slightly to reduce the amount of stimulation on my cock, but apparently enhancing hers. I heard her grunt and then moan softly as she dragged her clit up and down my shaft, my hands massaging her tits as she bounced slightly faster.

"Pinch my nipples," she practically commanded me. "Gently pinch and pull on them. I'm so close. I want to come when you do," she moaned softly.

I shifted my hands and gently pulled on her nipples, trapping the hard nubs between my finger and thumb, stretching them out and squeezing them slightly.

"Oh yeah. Perfect," she moaned as she started slapping her ass down harder on me. "Fuck me Eddie. Fuck me hard! Drive that cock up into my tight little cunt! Ohhhh fuck yes, yes, yes! So close. Come with me Eddie. Come in me while I'm coming!" she coaxed.

It didn't take much to get me to go with her. Hell, I was doing everything I could to keep from going before she did, but when her pussy squeezed around me, her ass still bouncing up and down, driving her pussy down my cock over and over, it was easy to let go. My body bucked on the table below her, my feet, resting on the floor over the end of the table, allowing me to drive my cock up hard into her.

"FUCK YES!" she cried loudly, feeling my cum lance into her as I jabbed my cock up into her. She shuddered and slammed herself down on me while my body bucked under her, trying to drive my shaft up into her, even though it had nowhere else to go. I watched her whole body twitch and shudder for long seconds, feeling her pussy spasming hard around my shaft. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned loudly as she rolled her feet from under her and rested on her knees, her pussy still occasionally spasming around my yet twitching cock. She leaned forward, tilting her body down until her nipples just grazed my chest. "Well Eddie. I think it's safe to say that the girls were here by their own choice. I suppose that lets you off the hook."

"Thank you."

"Oh don't thank me yet. I may well have to have another reminder sometime, just to remember that I'm forgetting what I saw here tonight. You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

"No ma'am."

"Good. Very good. Now of course you can't tell anyone about this either, or I'd have to remember all about finding you in here with three naked girls. Just who do you think they'll believe?"

"Probably you." I answered, getting nervous again.

"Ohhhh don't get all upset. I just want you to understand that this. This little talk we've had, is just between you and me. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered.

"Good. Now let's go get dressed and then I think we should go back to the dance. Don't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And I don't want to catch you back up here again tonight, is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered before she nodded and pushed herself up off of me. She stepped off of me and found her panties, quickly sliding them up her legs to stem the flow of my cum from her leaking pussy.

"You know Eddie. If you play your cards right, you can probably have just about any girl you want in the school. I know you're with Shelly, and that's not a bad thing, but you might want to be careful. Her father is not known for being a nice man, and if he somehow found out that you were doing his daughter, well, let's just say it wouldn't be pretty. If you want to keep having sex with her, I'm not saying not to. But you need to be a lot more discreet than you have been tonight. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered as I pulled my toga back on, looking at her sexy body as she stepped into the dress again.

"You like how I look? I'm surprised. I'd think you just had eyes for the young girls your own age. I'm more than ten years older."

"Yes ma'am."

"Yes ma'am what?" She asked, stopping pulling her dress up.

"Yes ma'am I like how you look." I answered honestly, her big firm tits still exposed.

"Mmmmm. Now that's nice of you to say. I think we're going to get along just fine," she cooed softly as she pulled the dress up and stepped toward me, holding the strapless gown up. "Zip me?" She coaxed, turning her back to me. I pulled the zipper and then she turned to face me again. "Now. I don't want you to get the idea that you can be too familiar with me. I'm still Miss Wilson, understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And this is our secret, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright. As long as we understand each other. If I find out you've been running around telling the other boys about my body or what we did here, I can assure you, the results won't be pleasant, for either of us."

"Yes ma'am." I answered as she led me to the door.

"Alright. Straight downstairs!" She said sternly as she pushed me out the door, her demeanor changing from the soft feminine I had just seen to the stern teacher that had walked into the room.

I made my way down the stairs and back into the gym. It looked like things were starting to wind down with less couples still on the dance floor. I saw a small gaggle of girls in togas and headed their direction. Shelly stepped from the group and came over, reaching around me and giving me a huge hug. "You okay?" She whispered questioningly.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Jenna said she was just coming on your face when Miss Wilson caught you. She chased them out and wanted to talk to you. We all figured you were in it deep," Shelly said as the other girls gathered around us.

"Yeah. Me too. But once we talked it out she decided to let me off the hook and not turn us in." I answered.

"Yeah. We heard how she talked that over with you." The redhead said with a grin. "Shit, we could hear her coming halfway down the hall."

"Oh damn." I said, blushing.

"Hey. It's all good," Shelly said. "If that's what it took to keep everyone out of trouble, I'm proud of you for doing it. I mean hell, who wants to have sex with their teacher right?"

"Yeah, you got that," I answered, not quite ready to admit that it was pretty damn good sex. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm done for the night."

"Well, don't forget, you still owe us." Jena Olson said, stepping closer and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I didn't get to sample that cock yet and neither did my sister."

"Trust me. I'll make sure you get to," Shelly said with a grin. "But if he has any left tonight, it's mine," she finished, looping her arm in mine. "Now. We better go get that car warmed up. It's getting colder outside and I'm not wearing anything but a little piece of bed sheet," she said as she squeezed my arm.

We walked quickly to the car, and I started it up, climbing into the back seat, waiting for the heater to push out some warm air. "I think I can warm up with a little activity. I'm so fucking horny that I'm about ready to bust," she said as she pulled the toga and the mask off, leaving her completely naked next to me.

"Let me get a rubber." I said, moving to lean over the seat.

"No. You don't have to," she said, moving to pull me back. "I hate how those feel in me, so I took care of it other ways."

"You did?"

"Uh huh. I'm on the pill now, so we don't have to worry."

"Where did you get those?"

"Promise you won't get mad?" she asked, looking at me with some trepidation.

"Why would I get mad?" I asked with a shrug, setting back on the back seat next to her.

"Well. I couldn't tell my parents. So I got help from someone else," she said as she pulled the toga up off of me.

"Okay. Still. Why is that a problem?"

"It's Miss Wilson," she whispered, reaching around me and pulling my now naked body toward her. "She helped me get pills."

"Oh." I said, now understanding a lot more.

"I know she kinda took advantage of that tonight, but, well, if we wanna keep doing it without using rubbers."

"Yeah. I understand." I said as I twisted to lay on her. "I guess I don't mind if you don't, but I don't think she's planning on letting this one time be it. But don't tell her I said anything."

"Okay. I won't," she said as she reached between us and stroked my half hard cock. "So you have any left for your favorite girl?"

"I've always got some for my favorite girl," I answered with a smile. I moved enough to let her spread her legs wide, hooking one leg on the back of the back seat and the other on the back of the front seat. She pulled my hardening cock toward her pussy and then let me press it into her, feeling it slide easily into her already wet pussy.

"I'm going to tell you something," she said softly as I started to stroke into her pussy.

"Okay." I grunted as I started plunging into her.

"Ronnie. He wanted to do me tonight, since you were doing his girl."

"Uh huh."

"He wanted to do me really bad."

"Uh huh." I grunted, as I pushed in and out of her.

"I wasn't wearing any panties."

"Uh uh."

"Eddie," she said putting her hands on my shoulders to stop me. "Eddie. Stop a minute."

"Okay. " I said, looking at her, half on top of her, my cock buried in her wet pussy.

"Eddie, do you love me?" she asked. I was silent for long seconds. "If you don't that's fine. I mean I have a bit of a reputation as being a moofy. I don't know if you want to be hooked up long term with someone like me. I just want you to know how I feel about you."

"So how do you feel about me?"

"I like you. A lot," she whispered. "I want you to like me the same way. But, well. Hell. I didn't stop Ronnie from doing me tonight at the party. After he did, I kinda felt guilty."

"I see." I said quietly. "I mean I guess I was doing other girls tonight, I don't have much room to complain."

"Yeah. But if I didn't set this up, would you have?"

"Done other girls? Probably not."

"So, do you just like me because of the sex? Or do you really care about me?" she asked, looking at my face as much for the answer as waiting for me to speak.

"Shelly. I had no idea what sex was even like before Trina started it with me. No, I don't just like you for the sex. I like hanging out with you. It makes me feel good to be with you. I kinda get butterflies every time you hug me, and when you kiss me... oh shit." I said softly. "Yeah, I like you for more than just the sex."

"So. About Ronnie. Are you mad at me that I did it with him?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers