High School Senior Chemistry Class

Story Info
There was more chemistry going than the teacher knew!
8.6k words
34.8k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers

Chapter 1 - About Robin

=======================

A lot of people have asked me if I use to tease my teachers or otherwise fool around in school. The reality is that I did a lot more at church and community functions than I ever did at school. My goal was to be a teacher someday and I especially wanted to teach in my old school district so it really wouldn't have been to my advantage to have anyone on the staff associating me with something controversial when I was a student. Despite the sensationalism in the media, the vast majority of teachers do NOT have sex with their students and doing so is NOT considered a career enhancing move. Of course, that doesn't mean I was exactly an angel all the time either. Far from it.

In my senior year of high school I took an advanced chemistry class. I wasn't looking forward to it but my guidance counselor said it would look good on my college application. As it turned out, there would be more chemistry in the class than the syllabus described, although I doubt it was the type that the school intended.

The classroom was really more of a lab. Square tables were set up two across the room and four deep with spots for four students at each one. Each one had a top made of some dark black impenetrable material with a sink in the middle and connections for gas for the burners. A number of drawers with locks were built in for us to store our materials in.

Instead of chairs or desks, we had to sit on these tall and uncomfortable stools with no backs and just a small round top. It was one of the older classrooms in the school, not much different from when our parents went to school here. In other words, long overdue for remodeling.

On the first day of class I was running late and at first I thought the class was full. Actually, it was just the front of the classroom where the door was that was filled and the last row of stools was empty. I found myself seated at one of the lab tables in the rear of the classroom next to Robin.

Robin was one of the hottest girls in school with a well-earned reputation as the school whore. It didn't hurt that she'd been held back at least once class making her a year or two older than anyone else in our class. Someone once joked she was the only girl they knew in school who could buy beer for a party legally although I thought that was a little bit of an exaggeration. To me there is a big difference between being a slut and a whore. As a slut, I used my body to MY advantage to get the things I wanted. On the other hand, Robin was a whore who just let boys use her for their own pleasure. I suspected she used drugs which might explain why she allowed herself to be so degraded.

That said, Robin was beautiful. She was slim with an olive complexion that bespoke her Italian heritage along with long dark wavy hair. While I didn't think I was all that bad looking, sitting next to her I had to admit she was in a class of her own. Robin had fantastic slim legs that I would've killed for, a shapely ultra-tight ass, and perfect C-cup breasts.

To top it all off, Robin knew just how to show everything off to its fullest advantage. Her skirts were always as short as the dress code allowed and usually shorter. I don't think I ever saw her once in a dress or skirt that even came close to her knees, no matter what the weather or circumstances.

The few times Robin wore jeans they looked like they'd been shrink wrapped on her. Now I love tight pants myself so I know just how difficult it can be to get them all the way up. Typically it involves a process where I lay on my back on my bed while sucking in my stomach and pulling them up as hard as I could. In Robin's case I hadn't a clue how she got into hers or what kept the seams from bursting once they were on.

Robin's blouses were always a size (or two) too small and they were usually cut low enough to show off lots of her ample cleavage. If not, she would leave enough buttons undone to accomplish the same effect. Usually she wore a bra but I think it was more to show off the bra than for any support it might offer. All of them looked like they came straight from Victoria Secret.

Not only did Robin dress provocatively, she knew how to act the part as well. She had this subtle way of crossing her legs and letting her skirt "accidentally" ride up practically to her ass, acting nonchalant yet knowing full well every boy in the room was staring at here - not to mention more than a few girls and some of the teachers. Then she would switch legs and briefly flash a pair of sexy panties or a miniscule thong. More than once I would have sworn she wasn't wearing anything at all!

By virtue of our seating arrangement Robin and I were lab partners so we talked in class but outside of the classroom we never socialized. She hung around with the "bad" crowd and never went to church so far as I knew. I didn't smoke or use drugs which also put us in different social circles.

In comparison I tried my best to be your typical "church girl" to the general population although I had a pretty solid reputation among the boys if which I was quite proud. They knew, many from personal experience, that I was willing to suck just about any cock I could get my hands (and mouth) on. It was a bit of a naughty reputation but one I was actually quite proud of and had worked hard to get!

I had no doubt that Robin knew all about me but we never discussed anything along those lines and since our social lives were so diverse it didn't really matter anyway. I think we pretty much had sex with different guys so we couldn't even compare notes.

So far as my school wardrobe went I liked to be a bit suggestive but in comparison to Robin I was a downright conservative catholic schoolgirl. For me, it was all part of my strategy where while I didn't mind having a slutty reputation with the boys but at school I wanted to maintain a solid reputation. Of course that' didn't mean away from school I didn't have more fun with the way I dressed. One of my favorite hobbies was teasing boys so when my younger cousin Kristi and I would go shopping at the mall, all bets were off.

My standard school "uniform" was a tight pair of faded jeans with a cotton blouse or fleece. On occasion when I was feeling particularly randy I wore a skirt but usually within a few inches of my knees and wore panties instead of a thong.

Once away from school I "lost" the panties whenever possible. I especially enjoyed going to church in nothing but a light dress with nothing underneath - no hose, slip, bra or panties. There was something about shaking hands with the minister after the service knowing I was completely exposed under the thin material of my dress that made me tingle every time.

Our chemistry teacher, Mr. Miller, was relatively new and this was only his second year as a full-time teacher. He wasn't married and really not all that much older than some of his older students. Heck, I'd fucked guys twice his age! He wasn't bad looking either and I have to admit I spent more than one chemistry class dreaming about being held up after class for some "personal" tutoring.

It wasn't just me that was interested in him either. Mr. Miller definitely had Robin's attention and she made no effort whatsoever to hide the fact. She was "available" and there was no way he couldn't have known it. Robin had the advantage that everyone already knew she was a whore so she didn't care that we all saw what she was doing. Actually, I got a kick out of watching this little cat and mouse game between her and Mr. Miller where she was the naughty feline and he was the poor mouse being teased unmercifully by her.

Mr. Miller liked to lecture from the back of the room. It was something he did in all of his classes but in our class he had the added entertainment of Robin who would flash her legs and boobs as far as she could get away with. She was always going up to him when he was at his desk to ask a question, making sure she was leaning over as far as possible so he got a great view of her awesome breasts down her unbuttoned blouse.

I had to hand it to Mr. Miller though, he dealt with everything Robin threw at him extremely well and always in a professional manner. He never responded in any way to Robin's treachery, not even when she got carried away and literally rubbed her breasts against his shoulder as she would lean from behind to show him something.

Mr. Miller was no dummy and obviously knew the best way to deal with someone like Robin was to ignore her because it was his attention she really wanted. I'm sure she wanted his attention AND his cock if she could have it. I had it on pretty good authority that Robin had fucked several of the teachers in her high school career and there were even some rumors about her back in middle school.

Academically she wasn't the brightest bulb on the string yet somehow she made the honor roll every semester. Robin may not have the highest SAT scores but that didn't mean she was dumb! Sometimes "street smarts" can trump "book smarts".

Chapter 2 - Class Pervert

=========================

The second semester was almost done with graduation now in sight. I'd celebrated my 18th birthday a few weeks before and was all set to head for college. One day after class started and we were seated I thought that I heard someone messing around in the small lab room directly behind our classroom.

There was a door leading to it right behind the lab table where Robin and I sat with blinds that were always shut. I'd taken a brief peek in there shortly after classes had started to quench my curiosity but since then I'd never ventured back into the room. It was not much more than an oversize closet with some lab equipment and a sink.

Today was the first sign I'd ever seen or heard that anyone ever used the mysterious back room. The door opened briefly and Mark, the senior class nerd, stepped out and went to Mr. Miller's office.

Mark was so far ahead of everyone else that apparently he spent most of his time in self-study classes since he'd already aced all the regular classes in his junior year. Mark was the perfect image of the school nerd; short and dorky looking, shy to the point of being afraid of girls, and always managed to dress funny without even trying.

It would've shocked me if he wasn't still a virgin as I'd never heard of anyone ever going out with him. He was always quiet as a church mouse and after the first week or so I had forgotten all about him. One day when we were getting ready for class, Robin looked at me and giggled a bit.

"What's so funny Robin?? I asked. I looked down at my clothes and asked, "OK, did I spill something on my blouse?"

Robin giggled again and shook her head. Then I noticed that her eyes were pointing to the rear lab room. She leaned over and whispered to me, "Did you know that nerd Mark has been watching us from the lab room? I've noticed that the blinds move a little whenever I let my skirt ride up."

I looked at her with wide eyes and said, "You've got to be kidding! What do you think he's doing?"

"Well," Robin replied with a sly grin, "I think the little pervert's jerking off while watching the two of us through the blinds."

Then she gave me a sly grin and asked, "So what do you say? Want to help me tease the stupid peeping Tom?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Robin gave me a truly wicked grin saying, "Just make sure you wear a short skirt tomorrow and follow my lead."

The class was about to begin so we had to be quiet. Sitting there trying to pay attention to Mr. Miller, my mind kept wandering to what Robin had said. I had to admit I was intrigued and during the rest of the class I felt more than a bit turned on as I dreamed up various possibilities. It didn't hurt that Robin was going to be involved. As much as I loved to tease boys, even I could probably learn some lessons from Robin.

Chapter 3 - Home With My Mom

============================

After school, I couldn't wait until my mom got home from work. My mom was my closest friend and I shared everything with her. Who taught me to masturbate? My mom. Who was the first person I told when I lost my virginity? My mom. Who got me on the pill immediately afterwards? Do I need to say? She loved to wait up for me when I was out on a date so I could tell her all about it - the more details the better.

It was like she was reliving her high school years through me but I didn't mind. There are things I can't tell even my closest girlfriends at school but with mom, nothing is off limits. My mom had sex with her dad as well as with her sister so she was able to relate to my situation with my dad. Of all the people I knew, my mother was one the most wise and moral of anyone and I trusted her advice and usually took her suggestions - and later wished I had those times when I didn't.

My dad was working late as usual so it was just me and mom for most of the evening. She'd brought home supper which we shared while watching TV in the family room. Both of us had changed out of our clothes and I was wearing one of my dad's newest shirts while she had on a long nightshirt that fell well below her knees.

"You know, your dad's gonna have a fit when he see that on you," my mom teased me, "He's only worn that shirt once."

"I know, why do you think I picked it?" I replied and we both giggled, "Besides, I doubt he'll complain TOO much."

My mom just shook her head in mock resignation. I knew she was just teasing me as after all, she was the one who mentioned my dad had some new shirts in the closet. I loved wearing men's shirts in the evening, even if I took them off when I went to bed. They were loose and comfortable and sometimes I didn't even button them up, depending on my dad's mood for the night.

After some small talk I turned to my mom and told her about Robin's suggestion for me. I told her about Mark and how Robin thought he'd been masturbating in school.

"In school?" my mom said incredulously, "I can't believe anyone would be that stupid. Maybe in the restroom but not in class."

I explained to her how the lab room was isolated in the rear of the class and how the window was protected by the blinds. Even so, I could tell from the look on her face that she still wasn't buying it. I had to admit, I'd never seen anything myself but why would Robin lie about something like that?

"Well, I've heard more than a few things about that girl," my mom huffed, "It wouldn't surprise me that she just wanted to get you in trouble. You know, I was told she was doing it with your old principal - right in his office!"

I just laughed. Everyone in school had heard that one and while Robin would never confirm or deny it, it WAS true that he had resigned under some rather bizarre circumstances so who knows?

"Well, I don't see what harm it could cause," my mom said, finally giving in to me, "Just don't do anything with your teacher - OK?"

I promised her and went over to her chair and gave her a kiss. We hugged and for the rest of the evening we just watched TV while I did some homework. My dad was really running late so I ended up going to bed before he got home so he never got to see me in his shirt. Oh well, maybe the next night?

I slipped in bed and the sheets felt cold against my bare skin but quickly warmed up as the comforter captured my body heat. I was tired but thoughts about the next day kept my mind churning and I felt a familiar twinge between my legs. The more I thought about it, the more excited I was getting and it wasn't about teasing some poor boy.

No, my thoughts were centered around someone else - Robin. God she was so sexy and beautiful. I would've given anything to have a body like hers! Everything I had, she had just a little bit better. Her dark hair was long and natural wavy while mine was to my shoulders and straight regardless of all attempts I'd made. My boobs were slowly appearing but hers were right out of Playboy - full and firm with nipples that always seemed to be poking through her clothes. My figure wasn't all that bad but she was classic with a perfect waist and hips. Her legs belonged on a lingerie package while mine still thin and filling out. Most times I was jealous of her but with the lights out and me laying nude on my bed, I imagined what it would be like to be with her.

Chapter 4 - Masturbating About Robin

====================================

Other than my mom and aunt, I'd never had sex with another woman. Sure I've masturbated numerous times with my cousin and friends but we never touched each other when we did it.

I couldn't help but wonder what would it be like to touch Robin, to feel her perfect body pressed up against mine, her large boobs against my own and our pussies pressing up against one another.

As thoughts of Robin's sensational body filled my imagination, my hand moved between my legs and I raised my knees up and spread them apart as I began to touch myself while my other hand slowly caressed my boobs. My finger ran tight little circles around my clit and I gasped when I pushed it inside of my wet pussy, drawing the lubrication up and out to wet my clit more. God it felt so good to touch myself!

As all my friends will testify, I LOVE to masturbate and typically did it at least once or twice a day although more if I was particularly horny. It had nothing to do with whether or not I was getting laid - I just loved to do it. Sometimes I would do myself after a guy fucked me and had fallen asleep or otherwise lost interest after coming. It was more unusual for me NOT to do it in the morning than it was to do it. Unless I had a desperate need to use the bathroom, I almost always masturbated before I even got out of bed. Different people have different times when they are naturally horny. For me, it's right after I've woken up. Sometimes before I rub the sleep from my eyes I already have one hand between my legs!

It didn't take long for me to get myself worked up to the point of having an orgasm. Usually when I cum I am dreaming of being fucked by somebody or sucking some incredible cock but in this case I imagined myself in a 69 with Robin with me on top. As my pussy burst with pleasure I dreamed of Robin's tongue playing on my sensitive clit while my face was pressed between her incredibly soft thighs and my mouth over her well-fucked pussy. As my pussy cum gushed from me, I dreamed of Robin licking it up like a cat at a bowl of milk and then she was cumming as well, drenching my face with her tasty cum.

Once my orgasm had died down I collapsed in bed and panted while I tried to catch my breath. God, what could feel better than an orgasm? Not even drugs could possibly make me feel this good although if it was anything like this, then I could sympathize with drug addicts as I was addicted to my orgasms as much as any heroin addict. The best part was, masturbation was legal and I could do it anytime I wanted!

Chapter 5 - Sucking My Dad's Dick

=================================

The next morning I woke up and after my typical masturbation session and washroom duties, I was back in my room debating what to wear. I wasn't really sure what Robin had in mind and again I wondered if she was just pulling some practical joke on me.

Well, I finally decided that I had nothing to lose so I picked out one of my shorter skirts, one that my dad had bought me a little while back when we were out just having some fun. I'd had never worn to school before because it was several inches shorter than the school dress code allowed and it wasn't like the dress code was all that conservative to start with.

With a skirt this short, odds were that someone would be seeing underneath it more than once during the day so I decided to wear a relatively conservative white thong. It wasn't the sexiest I had and covered my ass more than most of my thongs did but it was still better than wearing panties. Going without anything underneath my skirt would've been a lot naughtier but I was out to have fun, not get suspended and sent home before homeroom was over!

pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers