High School Yearbook Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steadying herself, she slipped each successive joint past her convulsing sphincter. When she reached the final joint, taking hold of the vibrator's base, she shoved the toy into her rump, driving herself onto her toes while an audible, "Ooommmppfff," launched from her solar plexus. She listened, heard no indication anyone heard her.

A hand on the edge of the couch for support she stood and eyes shut, breathing deep and slow, she focused on the ever-evolving sensations born in her anus that flowed through her, waning and waxing, cascading and shimmering, looping back on each other. The light touch contrasting nicely with the buzz in her butt, starting below an eye Bree ran a fingernail across her cheek, around her lips, upward to trace the outer curve of her ear then dragged her hands down her chest avoiding, for the moment, her hard aching nipples.

When done she held her hands before her face. She'd been growing her fingernails out. Now a quarter of an inch long and covered with a red polish, they felt wonderful on her skin. Leaning back, she pressed her backside to the hard edge of the couch and, using a light feathery touch, diddled her clit with a finger, diddled her nipples with another.

Spreading her legs, swaying in time with her heartbeat, Bree caressed the inside of her thighs. Bryan had taught her to masturbate like this, taking the time to explore her body, layering sensation upon sensation, luxuriating in them, letting them mingle, mangle, play off each other. She'd always enjoyed sex, but before Bryan it had been something to do before moving on to the next thing. Now sex was the center of her world.

She envied Bianca; she'd worked out a simple, universally beneficial, deal. Bryan got Bianca, her body and soul. Roy, her husband, got the form of a marriage - Bianca used his name, accompanied him to social and business events, shared with him a house (if not a bedroom), and rid himself of the intimidating impossible burden of satisfying his stunning wife's sexual needs. Bianca got the best of all, a certainty of purpose - serve Bryan - and pleasure on a scale she never imagined she was capable of feeling. And, as a bonus, she got a devoted best friend in Bree.

It would be nice, Bree thought, when her Edward was equally evolved. Then she wouldn't be masturbating in the living room. No, Edward would in Bryan's former bedroom and Bryan beside her in the master bedroom. On nights like this, when she woke up in the wee hours of the morning, she'd roll over, take him in her mouth, straddle him, fuck him until she was filled with cock-cream.

Rocking her ass on the couch's hard corner Bree brought a finger to her mouth, sucked it, slipped in inside herself. Her pussy was wet and swollen and she moved the finger deeper inside. When she reached her g-spot she pressed the pad of her finger to it, thrummed it. The finger became a conduit, channeling the vibrations in her ass to her g-spot.

"Ooonnnhhhhh..."

She looked at the mirror above the mantle. Not only was she was in the best shape of her life, there was something else, something she'd thought chimerical until Bianca said she felt the same way. Bree oozed sexual energy, it showed in the way she smelled, walked, smiled, the sparkle in her green eyes. And why not? After all, she lived for sex.

Bree turned her back to the mirror, looked over her shoulder. Her ass, high and tight in heels, the base of the vibrator in plain view, was magnificent.

Scanning the living room through lidded eyes she chose the Lazy Boy, lay the towel on its eat, curled her body into it, and legs pressed together worked the muscles of her sex and anus on the purple intruder. She dragged her fingers down her body, across her small breasts, to her flat trim stomach.

As she did she returned to a favorite fantasy, the moment when Bryan, with Bianca's help, first fucked Bree in the ass. It would be in the middle of the afternoon in Bianca's big bedroom; the room would be bathed in sunlight. Bree would be on her back, Bianca's prone body stretched over hers. Bianca would kiss Bree's mouth, then up her neck, stop and catch an earlobe with her teeth, tug. Delighted, Bree would giggle at the sweet sensation.

Bryan would be there. Dressed nicely, wearing blue slacks, pressed white shirt, and Johnston & Murphy shoes, sitting in an overstuffed stuff, watching Bianca look into Bree's eyes, mouth the words, "I love you," run a finger from Bree's shoulder across her breast, then letting a glob of spittle dribble from her mouth onto Bree's nipple. Sliding the finger onto the nipple, Bianca pressed it into Bree's breast.

Pushing her luxuriant hair from the side of her face, Bianca teased Bree's nipple with the tip of her tongue, then dragged the flat of her tongue over it, a hard slow lick.

Back in the real world, back in the living room, Bree was plowing her fingertips, slick with olive oil, over her aching nipples, driving the hard nubs into soft tits. Rolling the nipples between thumb and forefinger Bree tilted her head forward, swiped her tongue on the hard tips.

Sparks of pleasure dancing through her body, Bree's mind returned to the fantasy where Bianca was making sweet unhurried love to Bree's breasts in the way only another woman, with breasts of her own, can. Bianca kissed and licked and squeezed, blew cold air over wet flesh, and starting at the base, licked across the bottom of Bree's breast, up the side, angled across the top, avoiding the nipple, did it again, then a third time. When she returned to the base of Bree's breast Bree, her nipples twitching with need, slipped her fingers into Bianca's thick brown curls and guided her to the nipples. Bianca assaulted them, licked, sucked, slapped, captured one between her front teeth, rolled it back and forth, increasing the pressure until Bree was moaning in a delirious combination of pleasure and, if not quite pain, a strange sensual discomfort.

Back in the living room, Bree was massaging the fleshy area atop her pubic bone. She felt the inner lips of her vagina swell, exposing themselves to the world. Moving her fingers down the face of her sex she ran them on the outer and inner lips of her vulva then, forming a "V" with ring and middle fingers, slid them on the sides of her clitoral shaft.

Increasingly aroused, Bree pulled the clitoral hood aside. Even in the dim light her clit, packed with blood and covered in moisture, throbbed swelled sparkled. She ran the pad of a finger on it - top, bottom, left side, right side - varying pressure and angle. It looked tiny, the size of a perfect pearl, but it had become gigantic, coterminous with her body and generating a kaleidoscope of pleasure: comforting contented, blissful luxurious, inundating overwhelming.

Bree's thoughts returned to her fantasy. Bianca kissed down Bree's abdomen and across her flat tummy, licked Bree's cunt, flipped her onto her stomach to probe Bree's tight brown asshole with the tip of her tongue.

In the living room, in the real world, Bree traced a finger on the edge of the vibrator embedded in her ass, stimulating the sensitive flesh stretched around the toy. Her groans growing guttural and intense, she took hold of the vibrator's base, turned and twisted it, whirled it inside her ass, moved it in and out, imagining her stepson's cock was churning inside her.

Letting go of the vibrator, she turned to her clit, stroked pinched tugged, then reached for backside to work the vibrator.

As she alternated between cunt and asshole, her g-spot, tucked between them, vibrated and pulsed in time with her other holes. She wished Bianca was there to pull on her nipples.

Bree's mind returned to the fantasy. Bianca, using one of her perfectly manicured fingers, smeared a warm thick lubricant on Bree's brown bud, then slid the finger inside. Rotating her backside Bree felt the hard fingernail moving on the walls of her rectum. When Bianca slipped the finger out Bree, with a disappointed groan, said, "I liked that, put it back in."

"In a second slut, in a second."

After coating it with more lubricant Bianca slid it back in, pumped it in and out. Bree shuddered and moaned in growing lust. A second finger joined the first, then a third, and they were jabbing in and out and moving faster and faster and the bed moved. It was Bryan. He was naked. His hard cock bobbed before him,

He said, "Is she ready?" and saying, "I think so," Bianca moved onto her knees and kissed Bryan. As their tongues dueled like hungry desperate wolves Bianca twisted her fingers inside Bree's ass. Bree whelped in depraved need.

"Yeah, she's ready. Go ahead stud. Fuck her, fuck your stepmother."

That was where the fantasy playing in Bree's mind came to an end. For in her living room, in the real world, Bree felt it. It was something new, a pressure, sharp, intense, becoming more and more acute. Bree suddenly recognized it. It was like an intense need to pee, but in her asshole not in her vagina. Sill, her agile fingers kept working; she rocked her hips and ass into her hands; her powerful sphincter contracted on the vibrator.

Buried in an avalanche of feelings the need to pee passed and now there was a pulsating steel ball inside her. As she pressure and heat inside her intensified, the ball distorted, warped, buckled then, evaporating in the blinding heat of her loins, exploded. She came, a million colors danced in her head, the physical consumed the mental, and the orgasm kept going, washing over and through her, carrying her away from this hum-drum world.

Bree's body was in the chair, but her mind and spirit were elsewhere, in Shangri-la, living life free of cares or responsibilities or concerns. The bottom of her feet tingled and her clit pulsed. It was as if she was tucked into a cashmere blanket that would love her and take care of her the rest of her days.

Sadly, Bree could not stay in that world forever. She heard the upstairs toilet flush and footsteps, her stepson's masculine gait, move down the hall. Momentarily confused, why hadn't she heard footsteps heading for the bathroom, she figured it was those footsteps that had brought her back from Shangri-la.

Hands on the sides of her chair Bree forced herself to her feet, wobbling for a moment in her heels, and olive oil in her hand and vibrator in her ass headed upstairs.

* * * * *

Edward and Andrea, under the influence of Bryan's white noise machines, were in a deep sleep when Bree came. Her scream of orgasmic pleasure did not wake them. Instead, their subconscious minds merged it with the subliminal voices singing of Bryan's dominance and power, of his sexual skills and mastery, of their roles in his world.

Bryan, wearing earphones as he programmed the new white noise machine, didn't hear a thing.

* * * * *

Yawning, Bryan checked the time. It was 2:00 in the morning. He turned off the white noise machine, leaned back in his desk chair. He'd be tired tomorrow, but it had been worth it. The hours spent programming, reprogramming, and updating Bianca and Roy, Bree and David, and Andrea's machines showed. His programming of this new machine was his best work to date. He'd also accomplished more than expected. While there was work to do, it would be ready for Serena's visit to the house tomorrow afternoon. No, it was after midnight, make that this afternoon.

He stood, pulled his tee-shirt over his head, heard a light tapping on his door.

"Bryan, its me. Can I come in?"

"Bree? Yeah."

Bree pushed the door open, stepped into the room, closed the door behind her, then stopped. She wasn't seeing anything unexpected, but it still took a second to process. Bryan was so gorgeous: intelligent eyes and a perfect trim lean pale hairless chest. How could see have ever preferred big tanned muscle-bound guys?

She also noted the exhaustion on her stepson's face. Had he been working all night? Based on the mess on his desk it looked like it. She made a mental note, she'd asked him what he'd been working on, but not now. Right now her priority was taking care of him and he looked like he could use a mother who'd fold back his sheets, turn off the lights, play soft music, and stroke his hair until he fell asleep.

But that was not the Bree that Bryan had programmed. What he'd programmed was a stepmother with an insatiable sexual appetite, no boundaries, and devoted to him, a pedal-to-the-metal balls-to-the-wall whatever-you-want-sir fuck-machine. And while Bree would have happily lain with him till he fell asleep, or cooked him chicken soup from scratch, what she wanted to do was fuck. If Bryan wanted the other things he'd have to tell her.

And what was Bryan thinking? His stepmother, looking better then ever, naked except for heels, had come through his door at 2:00 in the morning, eyes peaceful, smile lazy, cheeks and breasts flushed red. Stepmom had been playing with herself. Then, his eyes flowing down her body, he noticed light glisten off her legs. Her sex and inner thighs were soaked with girl juice and, based on the smell, olive oil. Yeah, stepmom had been playing with herself big time.

Bree, who'd watched her stepson's eyes flickering down her body, then stop at her well-oiled thighs, took a step towards him, said, "If I'd known you were up, I'd been here sooner," and circling her arms on his neck, kissed him. She tilted her head and dragged the tip of her tongue across his mouth. When she returned to the starting point his tongue was waiting. Their tongues touched, teased, and hers retreated into her mouth. His followed.

After a long lazy kiss, bodies pressed together, breasts flat on his chest, she moved her mouth to his ear and whispered, "Guess what I've been doing?''

The smell of olive oil permeating the room Bryan said, "Cooking?"

Saying, "Smart ass. I'll give you a hint," Bree placed her hands on the edge of Bryan's desk and, bending at the waist and leaning forward, spread her legs, offering her ass for inspection. She looked into one of Bryan's mirror, one they'd hung so Bree could watch Bryan fuck her against his desk. His eyes had fixed on her backside..

Running her hands down her legs to the floor, further spreading her ass cheeks, she uncovered the vibrator wedged in her ass and said, "Whattayathink? Bianca and I bought it a few days ago, I've been wearing it since. So tonight I was having this dream. I was sucking your cock, getting ready to deep throat you, and I wake up, frigging horny. Not regular frigging horny, which I am all the time, but super frigging horny.

"I figure my stud-stepson is sleeping. I think about driving to Bianca's, waking her up, but we'd be at it all night and I do need some sleep, big day at work tomorrow. That's when I think about my new toy. So I oil it up, slip it inside, and bring myself off in the living room thinking devilish thoughts about you, Bianca, and me. It was fun, but I wish I'd known you were up. Touch it darling."

Bianca had told Bryan all about the success with the first vibrator, how she and Bree had bought this larger one, that she thought Bree was ready for her anal deflowering. Now as Bryan, finger on its base, moved the vibrator inside Bree's anus, Bree closed her eyes and moaned. Bianca was right; Bree was ready.

He'd figured that when he and Bree first did it Bianca would be there; he knew how much she wanted to be. But he was ready and Bree was ready and he was the boss. Bianca would adjust; after all he'd programmed her that way.

What if Andrea or his dad woke up? While the refurbishing of their psyches was on schedule, neither was ready to learn that Bree was his lover or of their own changed status in the household. So, smacking his stepmother smartly on the ass with an open palm, generating a sharp crack from her backside and a moan from her mouth, he said, "Stand up, I need to get at the computer."

Obediently moving behind him, Bree ran her fingers up and down his back while Bryan leaned over his desk. Calling up the white noise machines' control panel, he boosted their intensity and set the timer. For the next two hours nothing short of a major earthquake, and possibly not even that, would wake Andrea or his father.

Bree, her focus on her stepson's body, didn't ask what he was doing - he was always doing something on his computer - but Bryan had prepared a response if she did. He'd tell her was backing up the night's research. He wondered, what if he told her the truth? Was she ready to accept it? The question invited further research, further programming.

Closing the program, he turned around. Bree slipped into his arms and cooed, "I was just thinking. Y'know how much Bianca wanted to be there the first time you fucked my butt. So why don't we video it and send it to her. It would be something different for her to wake up to. Whattaya think; where's your phone?"

"Stepmother, you've become quite the kinky bitch."

"You have yourself to blame. I'm a kinky bitch and a slut and I think we both know who's responsible."

"I wouldn't say slut. Sluts fuck indiscriminately. You are very discriminating."

Reaching for the olive oil, wetting her fingertips with it, she ran her hand down his body and inside his gym shorts. "You've got a point, you and Bianca are top of the line. As to slut? Perhaps you should pass me around sometime and see what happens?" She smiled; he wasn't wearing underwear, and slipped her fingers around his shaft. She loved his cock all the time, but at no time more than now. Moments short of full erection, it was thick and warm and cuddly, so different than it would be in a few seconds when, hard as steel, it became the weapon that had pierced her soul, conquered her, enslaved her.

She sank to her knees, curled her fingers around the hem of his shorts, sank to her knees, pulled them down. It swung free. Consistent with his pale complexion it was light in color, the head a perfect pink. The long smooth shaft, through which bright red and blue veins and arteries glowed, featured an elegant upward curve. That bend, and his sleek arrow-shaped head, were the perfect size and shape, grazing her g-spot each time he thrust into her, each time he pulled back.

Would it roll over her g-spot when buried in her ass? She was about to find out.

Bryan was finally going to fuck her up the ass! Bree thought of her friend. Bianca had suggested that when this time came Bree start with a blow job, switching among her favorite techniques, never employing one for too long. She didn't want Bryan to come in her mouth, nothing would feel as good in her ravaged asshole than a load of Bryan's thick warm creamy semen, but wanted him excited. Their first ass fuck shouldn't be a marathon session - they'd come later. A good blow job would also lubricate Bryan's cock and get Bree hot as hell - few things turned her on as much as sucking Bryan's dick.

Holding his dick she spread her legs, giving herself a stable base, and flashing submissive eyes said, "God I love this thing. May I have some." Without waiting for an answer she lay it flat on his stomach and licked him, a long hard lick with the flat of her tongue that started at his balls, flowed over the shaft, curled around the cock-head. When done she kissed the shaft, right below the head, and delivered another long lick, slower, more forceful.

Bryan breathed as much as said, "Oh fuck."

Tilting him forward, she focused on the tip of his dick, working the frenulum - it was, she'd discovered, his most sensitive spot - with licks light and tantalizing. Then, using the soft bottom of her tongue, she circled the head where it met the shaft.

Letting go of his cock, Bree cupped Bryan's balls, licked his perineum as she'd licked his frenulum, soft and sweet, then moved to the spot where his cock attached to his body under his skin. Here she licked harder, in ovals and lines and circles.