Higher Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,600 Followers

As soon as Katie's climax was over, Abigail pulled away. Now her face was as wet as Katie's had been. She had a Cheshire cat grin on her face. She pulled Katie up and took her hand. Then she walked around the desk and stepped in front of me. She sat on the desk and leaned back. I turned to Katie and looked at her. She was smiling now.

"Put him in me Katie," Abigail hissed excitedly. "I want to fuck him until he cums and then you are going to eat me again. That's your punishment for sneaking around my back."

I almost laughed. Some punishment, I thought.

Katie reached down and wrapped her hand around my pulsing shaft. The warmth of her soft hand almost made me climax. Fortunately she didn't squeeze or pump me; she simply pulled me closer to Abigail's wet vagina. Then she positioned the swollen head at the entrance to Abigail's dripping hole. She slowly fed my penis in.

I fought to keep my hips still. If I started to pump her now I was sure I would climax. I watched as my penis disappeared inside the older woman. Finally, Katie had to pull her hand from my penis and the remaining inches slipped inside. Both Abigail and I moaned.

Abigail lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. Her heels dug into my ass, signaling me that it was time to move.

I pulled my penis out slowly and then threw my hips forward until I was all the way inside her again.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Abigail moaned and gasped for breath.

I didn't let her catch her breath as I began to move rapidly in and out. When I turned to Katie I saw her staring at our sex organs. Her face looked like a child at Christmas. I assumed that she had never witnessed anyone having sex before. I began to move faster, creating a sucking sound.

I felt Katie place her hand on my naked buttocks and she began to push me forward like I needed help. I turned and looked at her. Her mouth was open and her breathing was rapid again. She was clearly excited. I reached behind her head and grasped a pigtail. I pulled her lips roughly to mine.

"Mmmmm!!!" Katie moaned as my tongue entered her mouth like my penis was entering Abigail.

I was lost in the kiss when I felt Abigail tense. I had almost forgotten about her. I pulled away from Katie and watched as the older woman began to convulse in pleasure. Her grasping vagina was more than I could take. With a bellow I unleashed my sperm deep into the still climaxing woman. I could feel Katie's fingers digging into my ass cheeks as she pressed me forward.

Soon my balls were empty and my penis began to wilt. I looked down and watched it slip out of Abigail's stretched hole. I took a deep breath and stepped back, falling heavily into the chair behind me. A second later I watched Katie go to her knees and take my place. Her head blocked my view of Abigail's vagina so I couldn't see what Katie was doing. However, I could hear the sucking sounds. Then I saw Abigail wrapped her legs around her head again and she grasped her pigtails, letting out a groan of pleasure as she pulled her head forward.

I watched in fascination as Katie's head moved back and forth and then up and down. It was obvious that she had done this more than once. However, I was pretty sure that she hadn't done it when Abigail was filled with cream.

It didn't take long before I heard Abigail gasping. Her hips lifted from the desk and she tensed as another climax rushed through her. When she settled back down, Katie didn't stop. She continued to eat her until she climaxed several more times. I saw Katie trembling several times and wondered if she had climaxed as well.

A short time later Abigail pushed Katie's head away, got up from the desk, then went around to her chair again. She straightened her clothes, put her glasses on and sat down. Katie stood up next to me and we looked at Abigail. "You two may go now. I hope you learned your lesson." Her lips curled up in an almost imperceptible smile. Then she picked up a paper on her desk and began to read.

Katie and I knew that it was time to go. We left her office and walked down the hallway in silence. Now that the excitement was over we both seemed a little embarrassed. However, before we stepped outside the building I stopped and pulled Katie back. I looked at her face and saw concern. She knew what was coming.

"Katie, how did Abigail know about us?"

She looked away from me and her face flushed. She hesitated.

I waited.

"I... I... told her." She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "I'm sorry," she said. "Abigail has a way of getting things out of me."

I tried to look mad but it was impossible. I pulled her to me and kissed her. I could feel her the tension in her body ease. The kiss lasted for a long time, gradually turning passionate. I realized that there might still be people in the building and pushed Katie back. "Are we still on for Friday night?"

Katie's eyes sparkled and she smiled brightly. "Yes."

"See you then," I said and kissed her briefly again. As we parted I felt excitement at the thought of what Friday night would bring.

Chapter 3

I was a little late getting to Katie's house because I stopped to pick up some flowers. I felt my heart flutter when she opened the door and I saw her smiling face. She was dressed in a lime green cocktail dress that was cut in a V down her chest. Thin straps held it up, running across her shoulders. The soft cotton flowed down her trim waist and was tight across her hips. It was modestly short on her thighs.

"Wow, you look great," I said as I handed her the flowers.

"Thank you," she answered.

I leaned forward and kissed her gently. She lifted up and prolonged the kiss, pushing her sweet tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her body to me as the kiss grew passionate. My hands slipped down her waist to grasp the soft cheeks of her buttocks. I could feel my penis begin to harden.

Katie broke the kiss and pushed me back. "Later," she whispered. "I have dinner on." With that she took my hand and led me into the house.

I sat on the sofa as she hurried off to get me a glass of wine. When she came back she curled up next to me on the sofa. We tapped our glasses together and then sat silently for a few moments.

"Katie..."

"Jim..."

We both started to talk at the same time then stopped and laughed.

"You first," I said.

"Uh... I don't really know where to start. I guess I just wanted to explain about... about... you know, what happened in Abigail's office."

"You don't have to explain anything."

"I want to because I don't want you to think that I set you up. I... I didn't know what Abigail was going to do."

"I know that. I could see that you were as surprised as I was."

"Abigail has a way of getting what she wants. My relationship with her started right after she hired me. I'm embarrassed to say that I went along with it because of my job."

"I know, so did I."

"But that's not why I do it now," Katie said and I saw her face flush. She continued. "Abigail taught me things... things that amazed and excited me. Until her, I had never even thought of another woman. The first time... the first time we did it, I was shocked and embarrassed. But I was also determined to keep my job. It paid twice what anyone else offered me. After the first time together, each time was a little easier, until finally, I had to admit that I liked it."

Katie paused and looked at me expectantly.

"You got paid twice what anyone else offered you? I only got a 20% increase." I said. Then I smiled.

Katie smiled back and slapped me on the shoulder. "I'm trying to be serious."

"All right, I'll behave. The truth is that she made me an offer I couldn't refuse either. I was surprised when I realized that there was more to the job then met the eye. I wasn't totally naive but I wasn't all that experienced either."

Katie looked down at her wine glass and then continued almost shyly. "We've been doing something almost every week since I started here. I guess that I've used it as an excuse not to find my own relationship. I used her as my sexual outlet. Then you came along. After... after we went to the beach together I thought I could resist her." She paused and took a drink of her wine. "But when she told me to come to her office the next day, I couldn't say no. I realized that I still need her. I know it's wrong but the excitement I get when we are together is more that anything I have ever felt with anyone... that is until you."

I looked at her, trying to keep my expression neutral.

"I care a lot for you Jim. Maybe more than a lot, but... but... I'm confused." Katie's eyes started to well up with tears.

"I understand Katie," I said and reached up to caress her face. She turned her face and kissed my hand. "I'm not going to judge you. And I certainly don't think any the less of you. If I did, I would have to condemn my own actions. I care for you too Katie. In fact... in fact," I said and paused. "Katie, I think I'm in love with you."

Katie's tears overflowed and began to stream down her cheeks. However, her face brightened and she said, "I love you too Jim."

She fell into my arms and our lips met. Then I pulled away and took her wine glass and mine and sat it on the coffee table. I pulled her back into my arms and kissed her again. When my hand found her breast, she moaned into my mouth and lifted her chest toward me. I slipped my hand down her top and squeezed the soft orb. I could feel the nipple harden in my palm. Then I pried my lips from hers and began to kiss down her neck, leaving little love bites along the way.

"God Jim," Katie gasped when I lifted her breast from the top of her dress.

My lips found the nipple and I began to suck. Just at that moment a bell went off in the kitchen.

Katie reluctantly pulled her breast from my lips and said, "Dinner is almost ready."

I moaned and tried to pull her back but she pushed away and hurried to the kitchen. A few minutes later we were sitting at the dining room table eating by candlelight. The food was delicious and I was surprised that Katie was such a good cook. However, my excitement at being so close to her took away some of the pleasure of the food.

When dinner was over, Katie got up and came around and sat on my lap. We kissed for a few minutes. My hand reached for her thigh. I was surprised when she stopped me. She stared into my eyes for a moment and then stood and took my hand. I followed her as she led me down the hall and into the bedroom.

I guess that I shouldn't have been surprised that the bedroom was ready for us. There were pretty lavender satin sheets on the turned down bed. The lights were low and there was soft music playing. I took Katie into my arms and pulled her close. We started to dance slowly. I caressed her back as my hands slowly slipped lower. When I reached her buttocks I could feel the heat of her skin through the thin material. She wasn't wearing panties. I pulled her to me, pressing my hard penis to her stomach. I knew that she could feel it.

I kissed her lips again as my hands reached for the straps of her dress. I gently lowered them until the top of her dress fell from her breasts. Then I pushed it over her waist and let it fall to the floor. I pulled her back to me and we began to dance again. She was entirely naked now except for a pair of high heels. I was still fully dressed.

Katie reached down and grasped my shaft through my pants. I moaned and she looked up at me. "Make love to me Jim," she whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I'm not sure what I would have done if she had said no. I stared into her eyes and saw an incredible look of love.

"Yes," she whispered.

I pushed her back until she was seated on the bed. Then I knelt at her feet. "God you're beautiful." I gazed at her body.

Katie blushed prettily.

I tore my eyes from hers as I slowly pushed her thighs apart. Suddenly I was staring at her sweet vagina. Then I bent forward and began to kiss down her lightly freckled thigh. The skin was incredibly soft and warm under my lips. As I neared her center, I could smell her excitement. The sweet aroma excited me. I lifted her legs and spread them further open. My heart began to pound in my chest as I stared at her hairless vagina. It was swollen and dripping. I lowered my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh Godddd!!!" Katie cried as she lifted her hips to my mouth.

I moaned as her swollen outer lips caressed my cheeks as my tongue sought her hole. I pushed in deep and found that there was a pool of juice deep inside. I dipped my tongue in to it and brought it back to my mouth. A little moan escaped my lips. Suddenly, my mouth went wild. I sucked the swollen inner lips into my mouth over and over before pushing them out and searching for her clit. I found the sensitive little pea hidden under a protective covering of skin. I felt her jump when I lapped my tongue across the swollen nub. Then I sucked it into my mouth. Katie screamed and grabbed my head. I could feel her body trembling as she climaxed.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she moaned over and over as her climax raged through her.

I continued to suck and lick her for a long time. I think she had several more small climaxes. I don't know how long I would have stayed there if she hadn't pushed my head away. I backed away but continued to kiss her swollen sex and the soft skin on her thighs.

Finally I felt her lift my face from between her legs. She looked down at me and whispered, "Fuck me Jim. I need you inside me."

I stood up and hastily removed my clothes. When I was totally naked I stood in front of her. I grasped my penis and moved my hand up and down. I could see her eyes devouring my body.

"I want that in me," she gasped. "I want that big cock in my virgin pussy."

A tremor rushed through my body at her naughty words. My knees suddenly became very weak.

We crawled onto the cool sheets and I took her in my arms, pressing my lips to hers again. She didn't seem to mind that they were soaked with her juices. Then I kissed down her chest until my lips found her nipples again. Soon she was squirming under me on the slippery sheets. My finger found her swollen sex and slipped inside. It was tight, wet and warm.

"Mmmmm!!!" Katie moaned and her vagina pulsed around my finger.

It felt so tight that I wondered how I was going to get my penis inside. I added a second finger and worked both in and out. She opened her legs wide and let me gently stretch her. When I thought she was ready, I pulled away and crawled between her legs. She opened them wide for me then wrapped them around my waist. I lowered myself slowly until my penis head touched her vagina. It slipped down between the swollen lips but didn't enter her hole.

Katie frantically reached between us and took my penis in her hand. She guided it to her hole.

"Oh God," I moaned as the head slipped inside. I looked down and saw that Katie's face was a mask of concentration. She was breathing heavily through her open mouth.

I pressed slowly downward. I could feel her tight sphincter muscles resisting. But I was insistent and pushed harder. About half my penis slipped inside. I stopped when I heard Katie whimpering. I thought that I might be hurting her.

"No... no... no... don't stop!" she gasped.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

Her answer was to wrap her arms around my neck and lock her legs around my waist.

I pushed once more and my entire penis slipped inside her.

We both gasped in pleasure and relief.

I froze with my penis all the way inside and my balls lying gently on her wet lips. I could feel Katie's heart beating in her chest. The rhythm matched mine. Her stretched lips felt tight around the base of my penis.

After several minutes, I felt Katie's hips begin to move. When they did, I gently pulled a little way out and pushed back inside. I did it again, pulling almost all the way out with just the head inside. Her tight hole squeezed the head like a vise. I could feel her slick membranes caressing me, trying to draw me back in.

"Oh God Jim... please... please," Katie begged.

I was too excited to tease her. I dropped my weight, forcing every inch of my shaft deep into her hole.

"Ahhhhheeee!!!" Katie screamed as her hole opened to take me to the bottom.

I began to move my hips up and down, slowly building the tempo until I was pounding into her. She took everything I had and lifted up for more.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me Jim."

I doubled my effort, driving down with such force that the bed squeaked under the strain. There was a rasping sound as our bodies writhed on the satin sheets.

Suddenly Katie squeezed me tightly with her legs and pushed up into me before she froze. She gasped and suddenly her body began to convulse under me. I held on, continuing to pound her as her climax peaked. I felt my balls begin to tighten. "Oh God Katie, I'm getting close," I gasped. I was trying to warn her. However, when she didn't answer, I said, "Should I pull out?" I asked the question because I wasn't sure if she was on any kind of birth control.

"No... no... I want you're cum in me. Please cum in meeee!!!" she screamed and began to climax again.

My penis pulsed and explosions went off in my head. "I love you," I gasped as I filled her womb with my seed.

Epilog

The door to my classroom opened and I saw Katie come in.

"Where're the kids?" I asked.

"They are staying with Aunt Abigail this evening."

"Oh really," I said and smiled.

"Yes. Maria and Juan are coming over for dinner and then the four of us are going to have a little fun."

I smiled brightly and thought of Maria and her husband Juan. It had been a couple months since we had gotten together for a night of mutual loving. As Katie sat on my lap, I counted my blessings: A great wife and kids, a great job teaching horny students, and incredibly sexy friends. What more could a man ask?

The End.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,600 Followers
12