Hijab Femdom with Strapons

Story Info
Biracial Yemeni woman strapons Saudi male.
2.2k words
1.9
24.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Right now, all kinds of wonderful things are happening in our parlor. My name is Samuel Xavier, and I'll be your host for the sensual debaucheries of this evening. Who am I? Just a big and tall Black man of Haitian descent in my late twenties who gets off on all things of a sexual nature. Tonight, I have a special show for you. It's called playing with taboo, and there is absolutely nothing hotter than mixing it with sex, ladies and gentlemen. Please follow me as I lead you to the portal of entertainment and perdition. We're playing with taboo here, so if you're easily offended, please go away. Otherwise, stick around and have some fun, eh?

Meet our first guest. The lovely Fatima Abdul is a young Arab woman of Yemeni and Nigerian descent. Five feet eleven inches tall, slim and fit, with light brown skin, hazel eyes and long ebony hair. Born to a Nigerian father and Yemeni mother. She's been living in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario, for quite some time. Her parents, Mohammed and Mona Abdul moved to Canada's capital region from Yemen a dozen years ago. Twenty-year-old Fatima grew up in the Confederation of Canada. This hijab-wearing, conservatively dressed and very pious Muslim gal is one of the most fascinating people I've ever met. You see, people are so rarely what they appear to be that when someone tries so hard to convince you that they're something, quite often they might be just the opposite. I've always believed that underneath the hijabs and burkas that they wear, conservative Muslim women have sexual and emotional needs just like all women. They try to deny it of course but I just don't believe them.

Fatima Abdul's biggest fantasy is to dominate someone. And not just anyone. She wants to dominate a Saudi guy. Why? In the Arab world, Saudis are considered the epitome of strength and power. They supposedly practice Islam at its purest. Oh, and they're richer and vastly more powerful than all the other Arab countries combined. Saudi men's negative attitude toward women's rights is well-known and documented, ladies and gentlemen. Let's just say that when it comes to women's rights in their kingdom, these guys make other Arab nations look positively liberal by comparison. In the Islamic republic of Iran, women can drive, and also vote, and even work as prison guards. Albeit in all-female prisons. In Saudi Arabia, women cannot even leave the house without a male chaperone. Also, they can't drive or do anything without male permission. They're slaves, to be honest with you. Fatima is a Muslim but she's also a woman. The way Saudi men treat women irks her.

Fatima Abdul discovered the world of BDSM online a while ago, and she's been fascinated by a website called Kink ever since. She enjoys watching videos featuring beautiful women of all races doing the kind of things that this conservative young Arab woman never imagined possible. Women in western societies could do anything. Fatima particularly enjoyed watching women with dark hair and bronze skin dominating men with similar looks. Of all the porn actresses who did the dominatrix thing online, Isis Love and Sandra Romain appealed to her the most because they could pass for Arab. Like her. Fatima longed for the day when Arab women would start being sexually liberated and do all the things that western women took for granted. How would the Arab world react if an Arab woman living in the west decided to become a porn star? They would publicly decry her actions and might even call out for her death while secretly lusting after her. That was the world of the hypocritical Arabs. Always obsessed with sex and unable to admit it to anyone, including themselves.

Well, tonight Fatima Abdul's fantasy is about to come true. We found the right submissive for this budding amateur dominatrix in a hijab. Muhammad Hamoud, a tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young Arab man from the City of Mecca, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Muhammad has been living in the town of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, for four years. He goes to Carleton University where he studies Criminology. Muhammad is outwardly pious and privately perverted, like most young men from Arab societies and the Muslim world in general. In public, he talks about the Koran, the beauty of Islam and the wonders of Shariah Law. In private, he smokes, drinks, parties like it's going out of style and has illicit sex with freaky women of loose morals. That's what being an Arab man is all about, ladies and gentlemen. That's what they do. Of course, they would flip out if they met an Arab woman who was partying, drinking and sleeping around like they do. Welcome to the Arab world's sexual politics, ladies and gentlemen.

While indulging his wildest sexual desires like most young Arab men of means living outside the Arab world, Muhammad Hamoud discovered the world of BDSM. Somehow, this Saudi emir's son raised in the conservative Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where women cannot leave the house without a burka on, found himself turned on by naked, dominant women with strap-on dildos. The very opposite of all the women he grew up in his native country. The first time he got fucked by a tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian dominatrix with a strap-on dildo, the Saudi emir's son got hooked. He's now addicted to dominant women with strap-on dildos. A weird thing for a man who comes from a country where men rule and women are slaves, wouldn't you say? Yeah, he's really into them. Still, after getting butt-fucked by tons of white women with their dildos for years, Muhammad Hamoud began to crave the forbidden....a woman from his culture and religion who would do the same thing. If such a creature existed, he hadn't found her.

In Arab societies, men rule and women obey. When the woman questions, she is killed. That's life for women in Islamist countries. Arab men living outside the Arab world often become fascinated by bossy, outspoken women from other cultures. Sometimes, they do wish ( and dread ) that Arab women might take on the characteristics of western women. Bossiness, sexual liberty, and refusal to bow down to the rules of men. Muhammad Hamoud craves such women, but he is still a Saudi male at heart and that complicates things. He wants a bossy Arab woman, but can't have one. Well, tonight, his fantasy is about to come true. We've left him in a beautifully decorated bedroom waiting for the dominatrix of his dreams.

Fatima Abdul stood behind the curtain, and lovingly stroked the strap-on dildo she wore. Clad in a long blue dress and modest white hijab, she definitely cut a striking presence. Impatiently she licked her lips. The Black dude who arranged the meeting promised her an encounter she would never forget. Hmmm. She hoped he was right...for his sake. Fatima smiled as the curtain parted, revealing a tall, nervous-looking but still handsome Arab male in his early twenties. In accented English he asked her who she was. Hmmm. Was that an Arab accent she was hearing in his voice? Smiling, she thanked Allah for his blessings. The Black man hadn't lied to her. In Arabic, she addressed the man. She introduced herself as Mistress Yemen, and ordered him to get on his knees.

Muhammad Hamoud blinked nervously at the figure who stood twenty feet from him. Fatima smiled at the trembling Arab guy, Saudi by the looks of him. Hesitantly, he introduced himself as Muhammad ( of course ) in Arabic. Lashing out with her whip, she mercifully stopped it an inch from his face. She told him that she didn't care to know his name, to him she was his Mistress and he was her Slave. End of story. Muhammad groaned, and genuflected before Mistress Yemen as he was told. Fatima Abdul felt a slight tremor deep inside, her pussy literally twitched at the sight of an Arab man kneeling before her, an Arab woman. Smiling, she gestured for him to come to her. Once again he obeyed, rising and walking before kneeling less than a foot from her.

Muhammad looked at her, a long-skirted, hijab-wearing Arab woman from Yemen stroking a strap-on dildo. She smiled wickedly at him and told him to suck her cock. Muhammad hesitated, still unaccustomed to taking orders from a woman speaking the Arabic language. Fatima Abdul saw the reluctance in Muhammad's eyes and smacked him hard across the face. Muhammad blinked, but lowered his eyes in defeat. She swiftly kicked him, shoving him on his back. She climbed on top of him, trapping his head and neck between her thighs. Muhammad looked up, to see Mistress Yemen bearing down on him. She was so close that he could see her pearly white panties under her hiked up skirt. She pressed her dildo against his lips, and ordered him to suck her off. This time, the Saudi man obeyed the Yemeni mistress orders without hesitation. He puckered his lips and sucked her dildo like his life depended on it.

Fatima Abdul watched Muhammad the Saudi slave as he sucked her strap-on dildo with gusto. She rubbed his head, telling him to suck her dildo like he meant it. In response, the Saudi dude greedily sucked her dildo. Oh, yeah. Finally her dream was coming true. She was dominating an Arab guy, and not just any Arab guy, a Saudi male. The epitome of Arab manpower. And now for the coup de grace. After making Muhammad suck her dildo for a good while, she decided to fuck him in the ass. Muhammad's eyes lit up when she told him she was going to sodomize him. Oh, yeah. He was going to take it and like it just like the bitch he was. Without further ado, Mistress Yemen put her slave Muhammad on all fours, face down and ass up. She looked at his hairy ass. Even though Arabs worldwide were known to be hairy, the Saudis were the hairiest of them all. She smacked his hairy butt and he yelped. Laughing, she spread his ass cheeks and sprayed his anus with lubricant.

Muhammad gasped as Mistress Yemen applied something cold against his anus. He felt her press something hard against his butt hole, and he had a sickening presentiment he knew exactly what it was. Muhammad gasped as Mistress Yemen penetrated his asshole with her strap-on dildo. Holding his hips firmly, she leaned closer to whispered into his ear that she was going to make him her bitch. Muhammad groaned as he felt Mistress Yemen's strap-on dildo penetrating his asshole, invading him like a conquering army. While sodomizing Muhammad with her strap-on dildo, Mistress Yemen/Fatima Abdul berated him. She called him a dirty dog, a filthy animal, a pathetic fool, and a poor excuse for a man.

Flipping Muhammad on his back, Mistress Yemen raised his hairy legs in the air and plunged her strap-on dildo right back into his asshole. The Saudi man yelped, feeling her strap-on dildo going deeper inside his asshole than ever before. Fatima Abdul smiled wickedly as she dominated Muhammad, pounding his ass mercilessly. She sank the dildo so deep into his ass that it definitely tickled his prostate. The Saudi man didn't yell this time. Yelling wasn't the kind of term one uses to describe the sound which comes out of a man's mouth when he's enduring what an angry, frustrated and sadistic woman is dishing out at him. Muhammad squealed like a bitch, and begged for mercy.

Laughing wickedly, Mistress Yemen drilled her dildo into Muhammad's ass like a miner looking for gold. Every thrust of her dildo into his ass wasn't just about her having her way with him. It was more of her sacred duty as an Arab woman, oppressed for almost fifteen centuries, avenging her sisters in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by making a Saudi male know what it's like to be on the receiving end of domination. She continued pounding him until he cried, real tears, and surrendered. The mighty Saudi male looked up at the mixed-race dominatrix from Yemen and conceded defeat. Fatima Abdul smiled, a moment of victory for Muslim women everywhere, as she slowly pulled the strap-on dildo out of Muhammad's asshole. Doesn't matter what religion you follow or what race you are, women rule. End of story.

Fatima Abdul looked at the prone form of Muhammad as he lay on the floor, slumped. She walked up to him, took off her shoe, and rubbed it against his face. In Arab culture, it's an insult to show someone the bottom of your shoe. It means you consider them the lowest of the low. In Arabic, Fatima Abdul asked Muhammad how he felt. He smiled weakly and said nothing. Smiling, she readjusted her clothes, made sure her skirt was neat and her hijab firmly in place. Then she put the strap-on dildo in her handbag and walked away. With a smile on her beautiful face and a song in her heart, this beautiful young Arab woman born of a Nigerian father and Yemeni mother looked at the sky. It seemed more beautiful to her now than ever. Her ultimate fantasy had come true. Walking out of the parlor, she thanked the Black man for his blessings. Nodding gravely, he wished her a good day. And that's all she wrote, folks!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers