Hijab Girls and Kinky Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later, Jabir and I lay exhausted on the bed, our bodies covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Man, I thought I was kinky, but this dude taught me a thing or two. First he laid me down and licked my pussy until I was gushing with hot girly cum. Jabir fondled my tits and slid his fingers inside my cunt, telling me I hadn't felt anything yet. He put me on all fours and spanked my big ass while pinching my big tits. I begged him to fuck me but he kept teasing me by rubbing his dick against my pussy lips. I groaned in frustration and finally Jabir thrust his dick inside of me. The feel of his long and thick, hard cock inside of me, filling me up so nicely, oh it was a wondrous thing indeed. Jabir got really aggressive with me, smacking my ass and pulling my hair while drilling me.

Face down and ass up, I let myself go, surrendering to Jabir as he fucked me real good, slamming his cock inside of me like there was no tomorrow. We'd been going at it for a good half hour before Jabir and I paused to catch our breath. Looking at this fine stud in my bed, I got a deliciously naughty idea. Smiling coyly, I asked Jabir if he'd ever fucked a chick in the butt before and when he shook his head, I told him he could fuck mine. You should have seen the look in his eyes. I smiled and got on all fours, spread my ass cheeks wide open and told him the lotion was on the nightstand. No need to worry about cleanliness, I told him, I showered earlier tonight.

Moments later, Jabir rolled a condom on his cock and pressed his member against my well-lubricated asshole. I trembled with anticipation as Jabir eased his dick inside of me. I've played with my own ass plenty of times, inserting everything from my fingers to carrots, pens and butt plugs in there. I'd never had a dick up my ass though. Jabir promised me he'd be gentle, and he was. Slowly but surely he worked most of his dick up my ass. It felt a tad bit uncomfortable in there even with the lube but the discomfort was soon replaced by a sensation of fullness which I kind of liked. Jabir filled my ass with that wonderful big cock of his, fucking me real good for a good fifteen minutes. Might not seem all that long to you but it's an eternity when you're a woman who's got something HUGE up her tight ass. When Jabir finally pulled out, I felt kind of empty. My sexy stud asked me how I felt, and I told him I felt great. And I absolutely meant it.

Jabir and I spent the remainder of the evening in each other's arms, talking about everything and nothing. I confessed that I'd wanted him for a long time. I didn't tell him about stalking him and Gino, though. He doesn't need to know that. We had a long talk the next morning. Things are always awkward the morning after a night of fabulous sex. Jabir and I agreed that we'd continue to be friends, even if we never hook up again. I gave him a hug, thanked him for a wonderful time and sent him on his merry way. Privately, I do hope we hook up again. He's hands down one of the best fucks I've ever had. We'd make great fuck buddies. What? Don't look at me like that. Yes I'm Muslim and we're supposed to be chaste and pious but I am first and foremost a woman and us girls got our needs, alright?

12