Hijab Girls for Bisexual Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

To get better access to Zahra's scrumptious asshole, I lay flat on the living room carpet and she sat on my face. I ate that ass like it's groceries, as they say. Zahra squealed in delight as my tongue slid up her asshole, exploring the forbidden depths of that tight spot. I felt her squirm as she rode my face, and delighted in pleasuring her this way. Just call me the ultimate ass man, folks.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," I said, a little while later, as Zahra got on all fours pressed her thick round ass against my groin. I pushed my dick into her pussy and gripped her hips. Just like that, Zahra and I began fucking. At long last, I was making love to the one female who'd always been there for me. Whether I was seeing a guy or a chick, Zahra would act as my confidante and sounding board. And I loved her for it. Finally, we were one.

"Some pipe you got," Zahra said haltingly as we fucked in yet another position. I was once more flat on the floor and Zahra climbed on top of me, impaling her pussy on my hard dick. I looked up at the wild, disheveled woman who rode me. There was a wild look in Zahra's eyes, and her hair was slipping out from under her Hijab, which for some reason she hadn't removed, and I must say, the combination was frigging hot. I gently caressed Zahra's breasts, rubbing the areolas of her tits, and giving her ass a bit of smacking because that's how I roll.

"Damn, we should have done this ages ago," I said to Zahra, a while later, as I lay next to her, exhausted after some truly great sexing. Zahra looked at me and smiled, and then she got up. I watched as she walked to the nearby washroom, that thick ass of hers jiggling. Hot damn. I smiled to myself, knowing I've just had the opportunity to smash a one-of-a-kind booty attached to a fierce, fantastic and amazing young woman. I am a lucky man indeed.

"Adam, you and I are friends, we fucked, and that doesn't have to change anything, I know you like dick, and I don't mind, I just wanted a piece of you," Zahra paused to say as she stopped at the washroom door. I looked at her and smiled, nodding firmly even though I really wasn't sure what to say. Zahra and I definitely crossed a lot of lines today, and I guess what happened between us is something we both needed.

"Sounds good to me, Zahra, still, as much as I like to play with the fellas and their dicks, that big ass of yours got me hypnotized so I want an encore," I said as I got up and walked up to Zahra, my hard dick standing at attention like a soldier saluting his commander. Zahra nodded as though considering my words and as I got near, she grinned and grabbed my dick, and I joined her in the washroom. Good times, folks. Good times.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
12