Hijabi and the Poker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after her release Khadijah was still horny as they played another hand. She was now dealt a straight flush and she went all in with her chips. George was tempted to match the bet. But Henry raised and this prompted George to fold. Khadijah felt really confident of winning. She did not have the chips to cover the raise.

"Can I buy more chips?" She asked curiously.

"We don't usually allow that but I wonder if Henry will make an exception." George said.

Henry had a devilish smile as he looked Khadijah up and down.

"I will accept your bra as coin. Place it on the table and show your cards," he said with a cheeky smile clearly referring to her showing her tits.

Khadijah felt really confident of winning and she felt she would have it back in any event, once she won.

Khadijah pulled on the strings to untie it from her back and around her neck before placing it on the table. She covered her breasts with her arm as she held the cards. George moved her arm out of the way, exposing her tits to Henry's lusty gaze.

"That is a magnificent pair of tits," Henry proclaimed as he slapped the table with his palm in excitement.

Khadijah blushed at this crude compliment. George reached over and squeezed each breast.

"They are heaven to touch and even better to suck on," George said with a wink to Henry.

Khadijah revealed her cards with a smile. Henry did not give anything away with his expression before he turned over his cards. Khadijah could not believe it. How did he have a Royal Flush? It seemed impossible.

Khadijah could not believe it as Henry collected his winnings with both hands.

He picked up the bikini bra and inhaled deeply. Khadijah went a deep shade of red as she saw this. But it only became worse once Henry lowered his boxers and wrapped the bra around his cock. She stared in fascination as she got a decent glimpse at it. It was thick and short, a fat cock suited for a fat man. It was probably a little more thicker than George's cock but not as long.

"You still have your forfeit," George announced interrupting Henry's reverie.

"I want to suck on those monster tits." Henry announced with fiery eyes.

Despite her orgasm, Khadijah was still feeling horny and she eagerly awaited what was to come. There was no shyness as Khadijah straddled Henry before burying herself hard against his cock which was still covered by her bra. The contact was more pronounced as the bra provided little or no protection from the cock. Khadijah pulled his face into her breasts suffocating the old man.

Henry began to grope the fat tits as he kissed and licked the soft flesh. He loved the taste and feel of them. Her nipples were begging to be sucked and it did not take him long to take one into his mouth. Henry was like a baby that had never been fed as he sucked and licked her nipples.

George took the seat next to Henry and pulled Khadijah into a deep sensual kiss as Khadijah had her tits attacked by Henry. George moved one hand over her ass just gently roaming around it. He then untied the string bikini from the sides and it came apart. Khadijah began to grind harder against Henry as her body went into sensory overload.

She had one hand on his shoulder for leverage while she moved the other hand between their bodies. She found his hard cock and removed her bra from it, flinging it to the side. She then moved her loose bikini to the side and began to grind against his naked cock.

She began to moan into George's mouth. George moved his hand back to her anus and began to press his thumb against the entry. Khadijah was beginning to lose control as she felt another powerful orgasm rip through her body. She felt Henry jerk under her and he came all over her stomach, even shooting as far as the bottom of her tits.

She was lost for a moment as she tried to gather her senses. She got off Henry who seemed to be spent from the exertions and was seriously out of breath. Khadijah began to worry and asked if he was ok.

"Don't worry about that old dog. This is the best night of his life," George told her as he helped Khadijah get up.

Henry had an eyeful of her naked cunt before she had the sense to tie her thong back up. She could feel Henry's cum running down her lower half; she could smell the strong musky scent coming off it. It only served to add to her horny daze.

She moved back and Henry seemed to have recovered. They soon began to play again and as soon as the cards were dealt Henry put all his chips into the centre.

"I am all in. I am not interested in any chips. I want that thong." He said as he looked straight at Khadijah's thong.

"Too rich for my blood," George chuckled as though he was enjoying the lust Henry displayed for his woman.

Khadijah had a strong hand and she knew he would seek a forfeit in any event.

"I am calling your bluff," she said as she began to stare Henry down.

She untied the sides of her thong and yanked it out before dropping it on top of the chips.

"Show your cards," Khadijah demanded. Henry swept the sweat from his brow as he became nervous at this show of confidence from Khadijah.

Henry turned over his cards and Khadijah breathed a sigh of relief. She turned over her cards to reveal she had won. She collected the chips and her thong from the table.

She thought about wearing the thong but something came over her.

"For my forfeit, I want you to keep my thong in your mouth while I sit on your face until I cum or you run out of breath. Dirty old man." Khadijah announces as she stares down Henry like an animal staring down her prey.

She throws her panties at Henry and he catches them. He inhales their scent and without a second thought puts her wet and soaked panties into his mouth.

She pushes him down on to the sofa like he is some sex toy. George is looking on in envy. He wanted to bring out the depths of the inner slut within Khadijah. She had been repressed for too long and he relished the animal that was being released within her. Khadijah grinds against his face feeling her juices run down his mouth and chin. Henry begins to kiss her wet, dripping cunt as Khadijah bears down her full weight on to him. She looks over at George.

"Give me that dirty fat infidel cock." She demands with fire.

George stands over the side of the sofa and Khadijah leans to take that fat cock in her mouth. She begins to lick it up and down. She lifts the cock out of the way as she sucks on each of his fat saggy balls.

Henry has now found her clit and is sucking on it. "Ya Allah. That feels so good, you dirty old infidel bastard." She moans before beginning to take George's monster cock into her mouth. She loves sucking on this monster and taking it deep down her throat.

She begins to deep throat George and he is hitting the back of her throat. She can feel her neck bulge as she finds herself on the brink of another orgasm. The room is filled with sounds of her gagging on Georges cock and the sound of Henry lapping up Khadijah's pussy. She then feels George's cock jerk and it causes her to violently shake as she came again.

She swallows every last drop of George and creams all over Henry's face. George picks her up, off of Henry and gets her to her feet.

"I think it is time we took it to the bedroom," George says as he leads her by the hand to bedroom.

"Henry, you are invited too." George says looking at Henry over his shoulder.

George leads Khadijah to the bed and they sit on the end of the bed. Henry enters the room and George motions for him to sit on the other side of Khadijah.

Khadijah pats the bed on her right side inviting Henry to join them. As Henry gets comfortable next to Khadijah, their naked thighs are rubbing together. Khadijah is feeling sandwiched between the two men and the silence only causes the anticipation build for her.

Henry and George almost simultaneously begin to run their hands up and down her thighs. Khadijah feels the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she enjoys the sensation.

George then pulls her into a kiss. He immediately attacks her with his tongue and she reciprocates as she feels a heat between her legs she has never felt before at the idea of having the attention of two men.

As the kiss intensifies Henry begins to touch her breasts. Initially gently running his hands over the shape of the breasts but beginning to aggressively squeeze each breast as he alternates his attention between the breasts.

Henry takes a nipple into his mouth as he continues to squeeze the other breast. George lifts her left leg over his thighs and begins to rub her mound. Khadijah has never had her body attended to in this way and it is not long before she begins to feel an orgasm build. She never imagined she would be with one infidel let alone two.

Her mind is unable to cope with what is happening as her body goes into sensory overload. George is expertly keeping her on the brink of orgasm as he enjoys the animal hunger building inside of her.

George breaks off the kiss and motions towards Henry. Henry reluctantly removes the nipple from his mouth as he watches Khadijah turn to him. He swallows her tongue as he continues to squeeze her fat hanging tits. He can't get enough of the fat monsters.

George leans over to open Khadijah's side table. He knows this is where she keeps her little toys. He picks up a bullet vibrator and a pair of nipple clamps.

George begins to rub the bullet vibrator against Khadijah's clit. Khadijah is moaning in Henry's mouth as she feels her sensations build to an unprecedented level. She is still surprised by how familiar George was with the lay out of the house. Sure he did the maintenance but how did he know where she kept the toys?

She didn't get time to think about it too much as Henry takes a hold of her hand and moves it to his cock. She takes the hint and begins the massage his cock up and down, just like Georges cock she cannot fully wrap her hand around it. She jerks it up and down, the cock is still slick with her pussy juices. George applies the nipple clamps to her stiff nipples.

"MMMMPFHHHHH!!" She yelps a little but this is muffled by Henry's tongue down her throat.

George begins to finger her but stops every time he senses her getting close. A permanent smile plastered on his face as he takes pleasure in teasing her with the vibrator. The buzzing sound of the vibrator and Khadijah's muffled moans filled the bedroom. George turned up the setting of the vibrator to the max and that's when damn burst, Khadijah's eyes roll to the back of her head as her whole body shook.

"YA ALLAH CUMMMINGGGGGG!!" she moaned as broke off the kiss with Henry. Both the men chuckled as they listened to the thick busty brown divorcee scream out in ecstasy. Both men looked at each other with a knowing glance about the fact that she would be moaning and screaming a lot for the next couple of hours.

It was time to take it up a level, both men were completely naked, their big cocks swinging freely in front Khadijah's face as she finally came to her senses a little after the orgasm only to see two big thick white cocks in front of her. She knew what she had to do without either men having to tell her.

She got down on her knees in between the two cocks, she wrapped her hands around each of the cocks and stroked them gently. Marveling at the sight of them, they both made her ex husbands cock look like a tiny worm. Maybe that was a cruel way of thinking about him, but she didn't care she had been discarded so cruelly by him. Being wanted by these two older white men made her feel so good about herself, she was loving the attention.

She took turns kissing each of their tips, alternating between both of them. She starts sucking on each of their cocks, getting them hard. Whilst she sucks one of them off she makes sure she is jerking the other off to keep them hard, she can feel both of them getting harder and harder until both of them are rock hard. Both men have never been so hard in their lives. Henry never imagined he would ever be this hard, and Georges brown bitch was working wonders on him. As Khadijah was deep throating Georges cock he pulled her off it, and soon had her in the doggy position on her bed.

George mounted her from behind ramming his cock in to her cunt and Henry approached her from the front and rammed his cock down her throat. Her eyes went wide as she realised they were "spit roasting" her. She had read and seen this countless amounts of times, always loved reading scenes that involved this position.

In fact she had masturbated to a porn scene of a woman being spit roasted. George knew this, he had seen her get off to this, so he was making her fantasy come true again. Which he knew would only make her even more devoted to him. Plus him and Henry had fucked plenty of bitches like this, especially back in their days in the army when they were in foreign countries using those foreign bitches.

This unique blend of oral and penetrative sex was creating some delicious movements with in Khadijah. The force of George slamming into her forced her to take Henrys cock deeper down her throat. When Henry thrust in to her mouth she felt her pussy slam back in to Georges cock. The sensations she was feeling were unbelievable. If Henrys cock had not been muffling her screams the whole apartment building would have heard her screams even through the thick walls.

The loud sound of the men's cock hammering in to her, combined with the sound of her muffled screaming and gagging filled the room. Khadijah experienced wave after wave of pleasure. Small orgasms building to a crescendo until she experienced an earth shattering one. It seemed like her eyes were now permanently glued to the back of her head. As for George and Henry, they felt revitalized, like they were back in the 20's, dominating and using a slut. Both men were showing a level of stamina that was a surprise to them.

"George lets double stuff this bitch, we ain't done that in a while." Henry said cackling like a madman who was on cloud nine right now. George simply grunted in agreement, as he and Henry pulled out of Khadijah much to her disappointment. Khadijah was upset that they had stopped.

"Please... please don't stop... please... " she pleaded with them.

"Don't worry my slut, we ain't finished yet," George said as lies on his back on the bed and motions Khadijah to straddle his hips. Khadijah now smiling lowers herself onto his big erect white shaft and feeling it entering her once more, inch by inch, expanding the walls of her cunt. She then feels Henry behind her, spreading her ass cheeks, as he kneels behind her and rams in to her ass with sheer force. He taken the few minutes George had spent getting Khadijah in to position finding some lube in the same drawer that George pulled out the vibrator and nipple clamp from. He had worked a generous amount of lube on to his cock before plunging it in to Khadijah phat ass. Even with the lube he felt an extreme amount of resistance.

"YA ALLAHHHHHHHHH!! BOTH... HOLESSSS!!" Khadijah screamed and cried, her eyes wide with shock at feeling a cock both in her cunt and ass. Once again she had seen and read about double penetrations but to experience was something else entirely. The pain of her ass being invaded was matched by the pleasure of feeling her cunt being invaded. She was experiencing pain and pleasure simultaneously and every nerve in her body was on fire, she was experiencing complete sensory overload. Her mind was crumbling under the sensation, and then both men began to fuck her in earnest shoving their cocks in and out of her.

"YA FUCK, BIG... COCK... SO... GOODD... HURT... I... LOVEEEE... YES... OH... YES... CUM... I... CUMMINGGGG!!" she screamed out incoherently, her mind having turned in to a pile of mush. She could no longer form words clearly as she got DP'd by these fat older white men. All three of them were dripping with sweat, none more so than Khadijah, whose hair clung to her head and face as she continued to scream incoherently. The loud thuds of the men slamming in to her could not drown out her screams nor could the loud creaking of the bed, one that made it sound like it was about to break at any moment. Her screaming stopped for a few seconds when Henry and George swapped positions.

She no longer felt pain, the pleasure had now doubled. Never in a million years did she think she would ever have anal sex let alone enjoy it. She also came to realisation that if her divorce had not occurred then she would never have experienced this, any way the divorce and the subsequent estrangement from the community she held in high regards once had freed her. And now the result of this freedom was having two thick white uncut infidel cocks using her holes like they were meant.

"Tell us how much you love this you dirty Muzzie cunt!" Henry growled at Khadijah. Khadijah was trying to find the right words struggling to form them in her jumbled mind.

"You've been given a command slut, speak now or this stops!" George said in his authoritative tone as he yanked her head back a little by pulling on her hair.

"I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU INFIDELS!! I LOVE IT MORE THAN I HAVE EVER LOVED ANYTHING!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU FKR USING MEE LIKE THISSS THANK YOU!! FUCK ME EVEN HARDER PLEASEEEEEE!! FUCK MY FILTHY PAKI HOLESSS HARDERRR!!" She cried as she begged for them to use her. They were tears of joy, despite being used in such a degrading way she felt happy as her fantasises ones that she never thought would ever come true were now in fact coming true. Both men knew they were close and decided to swap positions again, Henry returning to his original position ramming in to her ass and George hammering in to her cunt.

"Fuckkkkkk you dirty muzzie slutt,, take my cummmmmmmmm!!" Henry roared as he was the first one to blow his load deep in to Khadijah's ass.

"YESSS!! YESSSS GIVEEE IT TOOO MEEEEE!!" she screamed in pure ecstasy as she felt her ass hole griping on to Henry's cock, squeezing out every damn drop. Before finally letting go, releasing Henry's cock who pulled out and lay on the floor. George continued to fuck Khadijah for several more minutes before unloading deep inside of her.

All three were spent after their exertions and spent the night together in Khadijah's bed. Khadijah was looking forward to the next chapter in her life as she slept sandwiched between two hard and horny dirty old men.

12