Hiking

Story Info
Always observe the law. You may get caught.
2.9k words
4.2
39.6k
10

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers

Cheryl and Madeline had planned their cross-country hike quite carefully. They'd estimated how far they'd probably travel each day. They'd budgeted carefully and arranged check-in times on a daily basis, letting their parents know exactly where they were and how they were going.

Cheryl was nearly twenty, a vibrant outgoing blonde who made friends readily. Socially adept and universally popular. Some people considered it odd that she had Madeline for a best friend.

Madeline was nineteen and a brunette. An introvert where Cheryl was an extrovert. Quiet and restrained, she had few friends, but those friends she did have were extremely loyal to her.

Their hitch-hiking had been going well. They were always careful about which lifts they accepted and the fact that they were a pair gave them that little extra edge of safety.

Everything went well until they found themselves suffering a minor setback in a small town in the middle of nowhere. They'd just been dropped off by a friendly old man who'd then continued on his way.

They were heading towards the café for a meal when Cheryl gave a little squeal and jerked to a halt.

"Madeline," she wailed, "my purse."

"What about your purse?" asked Madeline.

"I've lost it."

"You can't have. You had it ten minutes ago," protested Madeline.

"I must have left it in the car," said Cheryl.

The two girls looked at each other in horror.

"You had all out money," whispered Madeline.

"I know," said Cheryl. "I'll have to cancel my cards and arrange to make a withdrawal as soon as possible."

Madeline looked around the little town.

"Well, I don't think we'll be doing it here," she said. "We'll have to wait until we reach a proper town in the morning. What are we going to do about a meal tonight? I've only got a few dollars on me."

Cheryl looked around.

"Well, we can't buy much with that in the café," she observed. "Why don't we just wander over to the general store. You can buy us a couple of bottles of drink and while you're doing that I'll liberate a few items to feed us."

"What, you mean shoplift some stuff?" said Madeline.

"It'll be easy," said Cheryl. "The storekeeper will be too busy looking at your boobs to notice me take a couple of minor items. Let's go."

Madeline was a little dubious about it but went along. Entering the store Cheryl was pleased to observe that the shopkeeper was a handsome young man. His eyes swivelled to look at Madeline and didn't seem to deviate from her endowments the entire time she was in the shop.

The little ploy went off without a hitch. Madeline bought the drinks and they headed to the outskirts of town to set up their camp. They were sitting outside their little tent eating peaches when the police car pulled up near to them.

A large cop descended from the car and approached the girls.

"Evening, ladies," he said. "And you are?"

"I'm Cheryl and this is Madeline," said Cheryl airily. "We're hitch-hiking across the country. Say, I'm glad I ran into you. I left my purse with all my money in the car of our last ride. Would you know if it's been handed in?"

"Wouldn't know, miss, but I'll check when I get back to the station and let you know. As a matter of interest, if you didn't have any money, how did you buy the peaches?"

Cheryl dismissed the question with a wave of her hand.

"Oh, Madeline wasn't completely broke. She still had a few dollars."

"I know," said the cop. "She used them to buy some drinks. According to Mike, he saw you stuffing the peaches into your bag when he thought you couldn't see. He didn't feel it would be right for him to jump a couple of young ladies so he referred it to me.

Why don't the pair of you come along with me and we'll discuss the matter with him. He wants to prefer charges."

The girls looked at each other in shock. This was a little contretemps that hadn't occurred to them. They looked back at the officer.

"Ah, can we talk about this?" asked Cheryl.

"Well, yes. That's why I suggested you come back to the shop and discuss it with Mike and me. I could just arrest you if you like?"

Cursing under her breath, Cheryl got to her feet, Madeline close behind. They had just reached the police car when another car pulled up behind it and an old man got out.

"Ha! Glad I found you," he called, waving to the girls. "I thought you might need this."

Cheryl's eyes lit up, seeing her purse held high. Saved.

"Oh, god, thank you," she said. "I was worried sick about that."

"Not a problem, little lass," said the old man. "I see you were just reporting the loss," he added, nodding towards the officer. "No need now."

The old man waved, returned to his car and departed.

"I can pay now," Cheryl said triumphantly. "You can take Mike his money with my apologies."

"Even better," said the officer, "you can pay Mike with your apologies and he may not press charges, but I won't guarantee it. Get in the car."

Reluctantly Cheryl and Madeline got in the car and returned to the store. The officer led them around to the back and knocked. Mike answered and admitted them, glowering at the girls.

Cheryl didn't waste any time. She sailed straight into an explanation, admitting guilt and proffering payment. Mike gave her a nasty look and turned to the cop.

"What are my options, Adam?" he asked.

"Well, you can still press charges but since the women are admitting guilt, apologising and offering restitution, nothing much will happen to them. The judge might fine them but more likely will just let them off with a warning. And he'd probably have a rude word to say to me for wasting his time with such trivia."

Mike gave Cheryl another nasty look at snatched his money off the table.

"In other words, it would just be a waste of our time and they get away with it," he snarled.

"Effectively, yes, unless you can come up with some punishment of your own that I could agree to," said Adam with a grin.

Mike threw another nasty look at Cheryl and then glanced at Madeline, his gaze again being drawn to her well-endowed chest. He gave an evil smile.

"You know, Adam," he said. "Here we have two lovely young things who won't really want to be dragged through the court, even if they would get off. I wanted to fuck big tits here as soon as I saw her. You can service the thieving little blonde."

The girl's jaws dropped. He hadn't said that, had he?

He had, and what was worse the cop was considering it.

Both girls were shaking their heads.

"Oh, no," said Cheryl. "That's not on. We're not agreeing to that."

The cop looked at her. "Don't recall asking for your permission," he observed. "If we decide we want to fuck you, we will, and there isn't anything you can do about it."

"But you can't," protested Madeline. "I'm a virgin. I've never. . ."

"Oh, Adam," crooned Mike. "We really have to. I really want to take her. Show her what it's all about."

Adam was looking at Cheryl.

"And I suppose you're also a virgin," he said.

"Certainly not," snapped Cheryl. "Not that it's any of your business."

"Oh, you'll think it's my business when you see my cock approaching," said Adam. "You'll really be meeting the long arm of the law. I must admit that this is one of your better ideas, Mike."

"Oh my god," wailed Madeline. "They're going to do it, aren't they? But I don't know what to do."

"It's easy," grumbled Cheryl. "Just lie down and spread your legs and let them get on with it."

The two men were advancing on the girls, shepherding them out of the backroom and into what turned out to be a bedroom. Cheryl noted the king size bed but it didn't improve her mood. She was furious but resigned, while Madeline was almost panicking, scared of what might happen.

"Oh, for crying out loud, Madeline, calm down. I'll show you what to do.

Hey you, Adam, isn't it? Why don't you start with me and Mike can then follow suit with Madeline so she knows what to expect?

And if you hurt her," she added, turning to Mike, "I'll do my best to castrate you."

"That seems reasonable to me," said Adam. "Do you want to undress or do you want me to strip you?"

"You'll have to strip me," said Cheryl. "I'm not doing anything that might make you think I'm co-operating."

Adam grinned, his eyes flicking between the two girls. They were essentially dressed the same, shirts and shorts.

He reached for Cheryl, unfastened her shorts and pulled them down. Then he stepped back.

"Your turn, Mike," he said, nodding towards Madeline.

Mike looked startled, having assumed that Adam would totally strip Cheryl. He turned to Madeline, who was standing there, looking scared. He gently undid her shorts and pulled them down, tugging them away from her clutching fingers. His hand moved tentatively towards her panties, only to halt at a reprimand from Adam.

"Wait for it, Mike," Adam said. "I haven't done that yet."

Not that he waited any longer to address the issue. He swiftly pulled off Cheryl's panties, leaving her standing there, half naked.

Mike turned to Madeline, assisting her in the same manner, ignoring her little squeak of fright and the hands modestly covering her.

Cheryl's top followed, with Madeline's promptly joining it on the floor. Adam then a major production of removing Cheryl's bra, finally having her naked.

Mike grabbed for Madeline's bra, eager to see her breasts. He'd been waiting for this moment.

"Slow it down, Mike," said Adam. "You have to take your time, the way I did."

Mike was quietly cursing as he tried to take Madeline's bra off slowly. Even Madeline found herself amused at his lack of skill.

Adam now proceeded to strip himself, without touching his naked prey.

Still cursing, Mike followed suit.

Cheryl permitted herself to admire Adam's endowments. If she had to be ravished, at least he had the equipment to do a decent job. She flicked a glance at Mike and winced. Oh, dear. Poor Madeline. She might have a job with that lot.

Madeline had also flicked a glance at Mike's assets and was feeling slightly ill. She was supposed to be able to handle that?

Adam was grinning maliciously as he reached down and cupped Cheryl's mound. Cheryl glared at him.

"What do you think you're doing," she hissed.

"Driving Mike wild," he muttered. "He really wants to get his hands on your friend's breasts. He's always been a breast man."

Flicking a look at Mike, Cheryl saw him gently cupping Madeline, who had a very odd look on her face. Cheryl could see Mike's hand moving gently and realised he was massaging Madeline who didn't know what she thought of the idea.

Cheryl was very much aware of her own mound being expertly handled. She squirmed against Adam's touch, restless. She knew what was going to happen and she rather wished that Adam would just get on with it.

She was about to get her wish. Adam suddenly took her around the waist, lifted and tossed her onto the bed.

"OK, Madeline," he said. "You want to know what happens? Watch this."

A stunned Cheryl found her legs moved well apart, and then Adam was hovering over her, his erection just touching her slit. She flicked a glance at Madeline and saw her watching, eyes wide, and then Adam was driving into her, taking her with one full thrust.

She squealed and bucked under him, and then her legs came up and closed around Adam, holding him tight.

Madeline stared aghast at the sexual gymnastics that proceeded to take place on the bed. One moment Adam had Cheryl pinned to the bed and was thrusting down into her. Then he was flat on his back while Cheryl was bouncing on top of him. They changed positions, they bounced and romped, and Madeline felt slightly ill. No way known, she thought.

Madeline felt quite relieved when Mike stood behind her arms circling her and gently cupping her breasts. She found that she didn't even mind the fact that Mike's erection was pressed firmly against the cleft of her buttocks.

Mike's gentle stroking of her breasts felt wonderful, a balm to nerves that had been jumping wildly.

"Not to your taste?" asked Mike, indicating the performance on the bed.

Madeline shook her head strongly. Definitely not to her taste. She was appalled to even think that she might have to act like that. From the squeals and cries, Cheryl was having a fine old time, but for Madeline? She shook her head again.

"That's OK," murmured Mike, continuing to play with her breasts. "What I'm going to do is just bend you over the bed and take you from behind. Just relax and let it happen. There's no need for you to do anything just yet."

If someone had told Madeline that morning she would be relieved when a man asked her to bend over so he could rape her, she would have had them certified. Now the idea of just leaning over and letting Mike have his way was oddly appealing. Still not taking her eyes of the wild contortions raking place in front of her, Madeline leaned forward, bracing herself against the bed.

She felt Mike fumbling around her pussy, doing she wasn't sure what, and then she felt him pressing against her. She gasped slightly, not knowing what to make of it. He felt . . . large.

Mike's hands were back on her breasts, teasing and stroking and the gentle pressure against her pussy was having an effect. She could feel her lips yielding, letting Mike in. It felt different, like nothing she'd known before.

The pressure was increasing but Mike wasn't pushing any further forward, and Madeline knew the time had come. He was pressing against her hymen and something was going to give. She wasn't overly surprised to feel a sudden sting and she managed to bite her lip, stifling a squeal.

Now Mike was pushing steadily into her, pushing along her passage, the feeling strange enough to drag her attention away from her breasts and Mike's hands teasing them, concentrating instead on the erection that was steadily taking her over.

Madeline stood there, leaning on the bed, totally captivated by the feel of Mike inside her. What, she wondered, was she supposed to do now? So much for Cheryl showing her.

"Just relax," whispered a voice in her ear. "I'll take care of everything. All you have to do is take it easy and follow your instincts."

Madeline shivered. Hands were on her breasts stroking them and a cock was in her pussy, filling her, and she was supposed to relax? She shivered again as she felt the cock starting to move. God, it was something alive and it was in her. What did she do now?

Moving easily, Mike withdrew slightly and returned, whispering softly to her as he did so. Slowly he started a nice little rhythm going, gently rocking in Madeline while the talked to her. Like gentling a skittish mare, he thought.

Madeline was breathing harder now, feeling Mike moving back and forth, stirring up the strangest sensations within her. She fought it for a moment, gave a little groan, and started pushing against Mike when he pushed into her. The feelings intensified. In addition she heard a grunt of satisfaction from Mike and felt him starting to move faster.

As far as Madeline was now concerned, Cheryl and Adam and their sexual gymnastics might not have existed. Her world had reduced itself to Mike and the wonderful way he was making her feel. She'd heard horror stories about first time sex, even from Cheryl, but she didn't seem to be having any problems.

Mike was lunging into her and she was happy to lift and push towards him, taking him as deep as he wanted to go. She gleefully bounced up and down, nearly being lifted off her feet with each vigorous thrust but always ready for more.

Mike was gasping with effort, enjoying Madeline's acceptance of him, determined to bring her to a climax. He felt guilty about taking her virginity against her will, but only a little. Definitely not enough to stop. He pressed ruthlessly into her, driving them both towards a finish.

Madeline wasn't sure what was happening but something strange was occurring. The excitement she had been feeling was starting to run wild. She wasn't in control of it any longer, if, she realised, she ever had been. Whatever it was, it had taken on a life of its own and was dragging her along with it.

Her gasps turned to little squeals, to louder squeals and then to a sudden shriek as her whole world seem to come apart around her. She sagged forward onto the bed, the world continuing to spin around her.

When Madeline finally surfaced it was to find the other three considering her. Then Mike turned to Adam.

"Well, what do you think of their apology, Adam?" he asked.

Adam glanced at Cheryl.

"Adequate," he said, ignoring Cheryl's outraged snort. "And you?"

Mike looked at Madeline and smiled.

"Needs practice," he said. "You know, they did steal two cans of peaches. Possibly a second apology is in order."

Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers