Hiking Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

A glance to the side showed that Rebecca was breathing hard. Her hand was still down between her legs where she'd been rubbing herself. She started when she saw Alex looking at her, snatching her hand away.

"How about you help Helen get cleaned up and then get yourselves dressed? It's time we were on our way."

He winked at her.

"Don't worry. Your time is coming. Unless you change your mind."

Blushing, Rebecca moved off to attend to Helen.

They continued on their way. It seemed to Alex that Helen and Rebecca had a lot to talk about all of a sudden, with frequent giggles and an occasional look in his direction. That was alright. He was strong. He could handle them discussing him (and, he suspected, his performance).

Several hours later it was the middle of the afternoon and time for another break. By a fortunate coincidence Alex knew a secluded little place nearby where he could settle for a few moments while they had a drink and a snack. The girls settled down and had their snack, casting a few more glances at him. He didn't want to just follow what they'd done previously, teasing them to get undressed and then working on them.

He strolled over to them and held out his hand to Rebecca. She took it and he helped her to her feet. Helen continued sitting, looking up at them. Alex didn't say anything, just reached out and started undoing the fastenings on Rebecca's shorts. They were undone and he was already pulling them down before Rebecca got her wits together enough to protest.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she demanded.

He smiled at her and then looked pointedly to where her shorts were down around knee level.

"Um, why don't you tell me?" he suggested.

"You're undressing me."

"Then if you know, why did you ask?" he asked spreading his hands in a isn't-it-obvious gesture.

"But you didn't ask if you could," she protested. "I didn't say I was willing."

"A lesson for both of you," Alex said looking at both of the girls in turn. "Men won't always ask. It's up to you not to put yourself in a position where you're too vulnerable."

He turned his attention back to Rebecca. Taking hold of her top he told her to raise her arms. She blushed but did so and he lifted her top up and off. In the interim her shorts had continued to slide down and she'd kicked her feet free of them, leaving her standing in bra and panties.

"You do know what I'm going to do to you as soon as you take those scraps of nothing off?" he said softly and Rebecca nodded, blushing fiercely.

"Well, I'm waiting," he pointed out, starting to undo his own trousers.

Rebecca looked quickly across at Helen but got no joy from that direction. Helen was watching with a big smirk on her face. Hesitantly Rebecca reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. With that done she seemed to gather confidence and slipped off her panties without any hesitation.

Alex was now on full display and he moved towards Rebecca. Taking hold of her arm he soon had her lying down, no rush, but no waste time. He brushed her legs further apart, settling between her thighs, all poised and ready to go.

"W-wait a moment," she protested. "Aren't you going to, ah, . . ."

She gestured in the general direction of her groin.

"Take my time arousing you?" he asked. "I don't think so. You've been anticipating this all afternoon and I suspect that you're already quite aroused. We'll find out fast enough."

She was distinctly nervous now, flinging little looks at both Alex and Helen, wanting to protest but not knowing what to protest about.

"Don't tell me, you think I'm rushing you, don't you?"

She gave a tentative nod and his smile got broader.

"I am," he told her. "Exciting, isn't it."

With that her confidence seemed to return. She was quite happy to decide that yes, this was exciting.

Alex hadn't just been guessing at her being excited. He'd noted that her nipples were erect even before her bra came off and there was a distinctly damp patch on her panties. He'd observed that when lowering her shorts. That didn't mean he wasn't going to be careful entering her. She was supposedly a virgin and he was going to act on that assumption.

He stroked her mound lightly, taking the opportunity to slip a couple of fingers between her lips and spread them. Edging his erection into place he started to ease his way into her. Gently does it until her hymen was out of the road. That was the order of the day.

Rebecca, it turned out, wasn't too good at following orders. Alex had barely started pushing in when Rebecca pushed sharply up against him, giving a small scream as her hymen split, but taking him fairly deep at the same time.

Alex silently swore, wanting to apologise but knowing that it hadn't been his fault. Damn the girl. She was supposed to be nervous and requiring coaxing. He settled down to finish sheathing his cock, finding that the sudden shock had at least cooled Rebecca's ardour somewhat.

Rebecca was feeling a little disgruntled and put upon. Helen had sworn it wouldn't hurt at all and it damn-well had. Now Alex was leaning over her and she could feel his cock sinking even deeper into her. She was tempted to shout 'enough' but couldn't quite get up the nerve to do so. She waited biting her lip, wondering if it was going to hurt much more.

"Serves you right for being greedy," Alex told her, smiling. "But don't worry, the worst is over. I hope."

Rebecca glared at him. What did he mean, he hoped? Still, she had to admit that apart from that one stab of agony nothing else seemed to be hurting her. Her confidence started to rise. She could do this. Everyone knew that it only hurt at the start. She'd have known that herself if she hadn't listened to Helen. It was all Helen's fault, she decided. Things were going better now.

Rebecca was slightly flushed and starting to breathe hard, Alex noted. It seemed that she was getting things together again, her arousal back and building. He wondered why she'd pulled that first silly lunge up against him. Something to follow up later. Right now, time for fun.

Alex didn't try to get Rebecca to move with right from the start. Instead he pulled back and slowly returned a couple of times, demonstrating that all was fine, that this was fun. Then he threw her a gentle hint.

"You are allowed to push up against me now. Just take it easily though."

Rebecca found she was nervous about doing this. Her first attempt was not a happy experience. Still, she was feeling different now. He was feeling different. She moved slowly, pressing up against him as he moved gently in.

A couple more slow thrusts and Alex thought she was ready.

"OK, let's pick it up a little," he told her, starting to genuinely thrust forward as he came in.

Rebecca gave a gasp at the surge of excitement she felt, hastily adjusting to meet this more demanding move. Then it was excitement city for her. Her arousal was complete and she was being fucked and it felt good and it was getting better with every passing moment.

Alex was quite happy with the way things were going. He was having fun, Rebecca was responding, and she seemed to be enjoying what he was doing. All he had to do now was draw things out long enough that he was able to build her up to orgasm territory. Not exactly a hardship.

Rebecca, for her part, didn't know how things were going but she did know that she loved what was happening. She pressed eagerly against Alex as he drove into her, telling him yes, yes, yes. She wanted more. A lot more.

Alex kept things going for as long as he could. Probably helped, he realised, by his earlier efforts with Helen. However he kept going manfully, determined to do right by Rebecca. Or, at least, to keep going until he was satisfied. Hopefully Rebecca would be ready by then.

Rebecca was ready right now and she told Alex so. She didn't know what more he had to do but she wanted him to do it and to do it now. She was burning and it was his duty to do something about it. It was with a sense of relief that Alex did just that, finally driving home to let his own climax loose, smiling as he felt Rebecca shuddering beneath him, trying to scream but not having a voice.

Rebecca lay back with a groan.

"I never knew," she gasped.

"Yes, you did," Helen chipped in. "I told you so."

Rebecca sat up indignantly.

"You also said to push hard when he started. It won't hurt, you said. It'll get things going faster you said. It damn well did hurt."

"Yeah? Strange that. It didn't hurt me. Not really. Maybe you have a low tolerance for pain."

"And maybe someone gave her bad advice," chipped in Alex. "Drop it. We have to get going. The hikes not completed yet. Another two hours will see us there. Are you changing bras now or when we get closer?"

"Not changing them at all," decided Helen. "We'll put our warmer tops on later. It's starting to get cooler. Sister Margaret will never know."

Alex conceded that it was their decision and shortly after they were on their way. The girls were once again talking earnestly to each other, basically excluding Alex from their discussion. Helen suddenly turned to him.

"What happens tomorrow?" she asked.

"Ah, I escort you back to the main camp."

"We know that. Are you going to try to attack us on the way back?"

"Attack?"

"In a manner of speaking. You committed an assault upon our virtue. Even though we resisted you overcame our scruples and had your way."

"That's not quite how I remember it," Alex said. "If you're worried about the home trip, don't be."

"Oh."

"Mm. You're no longer virgins so you won't need to worry about your virtue. Seeing you're no longer virtuous I intend to take you both when we stop for our morning break. Then I'll take you both again in the afternoon. We'll see what we can accomplish."

"Didn't I tell you a hike would be a good idea? He always takes the hikers out."

That little aside was whispered by Rebecca to Helen, not really intended for Alex's ears. It was just that his hearing was uncommonly sharp. Now he had a new problem. Had he seduced the girls or had they deliberately seduced him? Thinking of the way they had changed their bras made him suspect the latter. He'd have to make sure that he gave them something to remember the next day as a reward.

Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers
12