Hilo Tells a Tale

Story Info
Elf Sorceress gets sent to the High Scepter's office.
6.8k words
14.6k
24

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/20/2017
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guinahart
Guinahart
93 Followers

This is an updated version of a previous story.

Thank you, RNebular, for editing this for me!

I hope you all enjoy this story, and as always, I appreciate your comments and emails.

-Guinevere A. Hart

* * * * *

What's a nice human like you doing in a dark kitchen like this? Well, you're here, so pull up a seat and have a drink with me. Just between me and you, I know where they keep all the best booze.

Oh yeah, I come down to the kitchens all the time. Especially at night, when it's all quiet here in the wizards' tower. You ever go outside and really have a look at the place? From a distance, I mean? The Spire juts up out of the mountain like the phallus of the Gods! Ha!

The place runs like any small town though. People roll out of bed, go to work and school, they fight and love on each other, just like anyplace else. Well, except for the spells, runes, summoning, and such. Then there's the gossip and the scandals, but I suppose small towns have that, too, don't they?

You may have noticed, in the last half a year or so, this place has gone from a college for mages, to a sanctuary for all kinds of people: rebel demons, refugees, and of course, the Sorcerers. The Sorcerers are the mother Goddess Velith's answer to my father's insistence that he conquers this world. But I digress. Who wants to get serious when it's time to get drunk? No, I've got better tales, tales so dirty you'll want a bath when I'm done.

You can call me Hilo, by the way. Everyone does, eventually. My name is actually Ahiloquiin, and I'm a Son of Goja, for all that's worth. Your people might call me a demon, and I suppose, in some ways, you'd be right. My father - now there's a demon for you! - he thinks he's the God of Conquest. But my mother was a dragon. I like to think I take after her.

I know, I know. I look more like a disheveled, worn out elf than a son of a dragon. You see, I'm a Familiar, and the Mother Goddess gave me the ability to change my shape. I can be a Gojan, a ferret, or an elf. I've found elf is the best shape to get drunk in, and this is the shape I like to tell stories in. So, pass the bottle, and have a listen. I think you're going to like this one.

Now, as a Familiar, I've gotten to know the Sorcerers well. Some of them really well. There's this hot little elfess called Lady Kamilyssandre Laurelain Dolvith, for example. I'd say that's a mouthful of a name, but I don't have much room to talk, with a name like Ahiloquiin. Anyway, she goes by Kami. Can you blame her?

Kami's got one of those faces that kingdoms go to war over, with hair like sunshine and the eyes of a clear summer's day. She's got a quick smile so sweet you can feel the very atmosphere change when she grins. If I can get her to stay still, one of these days I'm going to paint her portrait. She's the bouncy type, and Gods, how that girl loves to fuck! Be a friend and pass that bottle back, will you? Oh! There it is, still in my hand.

As I was saying, the Goddess didn't stop at Kami's face. For an elf, she's got serious curves, ones that fit your hands and hug your body just right. And she's got a rack out to here! Honest to the Mother! I should know, because when I'm a ferret, I can get her to carry me around between those blessed bosoms.

No, Kami's not my Sorceress. I'm sort of in between mage-crafters at the moment, so I guess you could say I'm a bit of a free agent. My heart belongs to one Sorceress in particular, but we're not talking about the Mistress now, are we?

As I was saying, I just put on the ferret act, all cute and fuzzy. Then Kami tucks me into her dress, and I ride around in cushy, perfumed luxury. I was hitching a ride with her the night that the High Scepter, Mordas Amorgahn, sent for her...

* * *

Kami walked the dim and quiet halls after her evening shift in the commissary. With one hand, she trailed her fingers along the wall. With the other, she rubbed the head of the ferret, Hilo, who poked his head up from her cleavage. She hummed a nonsense tune to him. Hilo technically belonged to Céde, but the little creature seemed to like Kami, and he kept her company when she was bored. And her work was very boring indeed. She looked forward to finding some fun for the night. But first, she wanted a quick wash and a change of clothes.

Before reporting for work, she'd had studies in the library with the other Sorcerers. Kami hated doing research. It was too quiet, too still, and was even more boring than working the commissary. The books all smelled of dust, old leather, and stale book paste. Most of the tomes they looked through were old and dried out. The librarians weren't much better - except for Céde, that is. She was her dearest friend, the leader of the Sorcerers, and of all things, a librarian.

Kami chuckled softly as she checked her in-box for any messages. There was a note from Céde and one from another friend and Sorcerer, Taziel. There was also a document from the High Scepter's office. It was crisply folded, bearing an official seal and everything. She frowned and asked Hilo, "Now what's this all about?"

Hilo only dook-dooked at her, so Kami blew a long blonde strand of hair out of her face, then shoved her door open. Tossing the mail on the table, she took a look around. Her half of the room - strange that she still thought of it as "her half" - was cluttered with piles of clothes, most of them burying stacks of books she was supposed to be reading. The other half was bare and clean, because Céde had moved out to live with her fiancé, the orc-blood Hellstone smith, Jorak. Céde's half of the room had been just as sloppy as Kami's. Now, the room just looked weird. She didn't want to sleep there alone. But then she hardly ever slept alone, anyway.

"Well, Hilo, let's see what we've got, hmm?"

She opened the note from Céde, who wanted to see Kami first thing in the morning, before their lessons in the magical Simulation chamber. Kami sighed, irritated that she would have to be up even earlier than usual. She tossed the note on the floor into a pile that mostly consisted of opened mail. Taziel's note made her smile. It said simply, "Let's fuck. Your room, tonight. I'll bring friends." That answered her question about what she was going to do that night. That is, until she opened the official message from the High Scepter:

Lady Kamilyssandre Dolvith,

Immediately following your evening shift, you are to report to the High Scepter's office for disciplinary action. I advise promptness.

High Scepter Mordas Amorgahn

"Shit!" she shouted as she threw the summons onto the pile with the rest. "'Disciplinary action.' What the fuck did I do, Hilo?" The ferret had no answer for her. So much for Taziel's invitation.

Kami stood in front of the mirror to quickly scrub her face clean and run a comb through her hair. She gazed at Hilo through the glass and said, "All right, little guy. Here's the plan. I'm going to go and see what's crawled up Old Stuffy Britches' butt, then I'm going to find Taziel. Are you coming with me? Or should I take you back to Céde's first?" Hilo ducked back down into to her bodice, hiding his face for a second, before poking his nose back out. He wanted to stick with her. "That's fine, but you're going to be bored," she warned. He only dooked at her in response.

She took the Aether lift to the office, and the door swung open before she even had to knock. With his long fingers steepled in front of his face, Mordas sat behind his desk in his high-back chair. Rumor said the dark-elf wizard was well over three hundred years old. Like their cousins, the pale-elves, dark-elves did not physically age beyond what a human might call their thirties. The only give away were his eyes where a sharp intellect, centuries of wisdom, and world-worn weariness told on his age. When she entered the office, the door shut silently behind her. Mordas pointed at an empty chair that pulled itself out for her. "Miss Dolvith, sit down."

His Familiar, a large raven called Kruptos, perched on the chair above the High Scepter's head and peered at her with his head cocked to one side. Kruptos' necklace of green stones reflected the soft glow of the one Aether lamp that was lit. The raven hopped down onto the desk and said, "Good evening, Miss Dolvith. You look lovely, as usual."

Kami said, "Thank you, Kruptos," as she sat down in the offered seat. "High Scepter, what am I in trouble for? What did I do?"

Mordas stood up from his chair and walked around the desk. His deep grey robes were usually closed all the way to the throat, but they were loose then. She could see part of his chest and was surprised at the hint that he might actually be ripped. He started to pace behind her, and it was making her feel nervous. "What haven't you done? Perhaps the better question, Miss Dolvith, is: Whom?"

"What? I don't understand. I didn't think there were any rules against having sex. It's not like any of my partners have been unwilling." Hilo climbed out of her dress and onto the desk. He sat next to Kruptos and stared at her. It felt like the traitorous little pet had turned against her.

"You've not exactly broken any rules, Miss Dolvith, but you must see that you are a distraction. Your constant wanton behavior is a disruption to the balance within this tower. A balance I will not see overturned in such trying times."

"Oh. Well, sorry, then. I'll be more discreet. Can I go now?" She wanted to get to Taziel, and she started to get out of her chair. Mordas put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back down. His hand was hot on her skin, and he was far stronger than he looked.

"I'm not finished," he said, trailing his fingers through her hair, as he took his hand away. "You'll stay where I want you, until I'm through with you. Is that clear?"

His tone warmed her blood, and she thought she was beginning to understand why she had been summoned. Taziel was going to have to wait, probably for a while. "Um, I think it's getting clearer, High Scepter."

"You're a smart young woman, Miss Dolvith. Now, if I may continue, you seem to have set a goal for yourself to have sexual relations with as many partners in this tower as will have you..."

"I wouldn't call it a goal, really..." she interrupted. Mordas sharply flicked the tip of her earlobe, and it hurt. "Ow!"

"I do not appreciate being interrupted. As I was saying, you've... missed a spot."

She turned in her seat and blinked at him in confusion. Was he still talking about sex, or did this suddenly turn into a conversation about cleaning up after herself? "Huh? I don't get it?"

"Oh, you're going to, Miss Dolvith. You are most certainly going to get it. And once you do, you'll have one more to add to your list of accomplishments. Now, strip."

The word "strip" was punctuated with a loud snap as he slapped the desk top with his open palm. It made her jump, and she had to swallow a sudden lump that came to her throat. "Wh-what?"

"Remove your clothing, Miss Dolvith. All of it." He was already taking off his own robes that obediently hung themselves on a hook by a side door.

She was shocked by his appearance, for he was not the soft old elf she expected him to be. His slender body was carved in well-defined muscle. A tracery of fine gold lines and scrollwork swirled around his pierced nipples, and down the center of his torso to circle around his navel. The shimmering lines curled around the base of his penis, over his groin, and down his inner thighs. When he turned, she noticed the marks continued on his back. A brief part of the design disappeared between his buttocks, only to reappear at his lower back, to reach all the way up and across his shoulder blades.

She was fascinated by the art, and her eyes followed the lines back to his manhood. There was art there, too, including a small gold ring at the tip. She gasped, "Are all those lines part of your skin? Like a tattoo?"

"Yes."

"Gods! Did it hurt?"

Mordas tied his long silver hair into a knot and glared hard at Kami. "Yes. Now, Miss Dolvith, you've already earned fifteen strikes for forgetting your High Scepter. If I have to undress you myself, I will add another five. Strip, bend over the desk, and take your spankings."

Kami shook off her moment of shock and quickly took off her clothes. If this was a game, she knew how to play her role well enough. She wiggled her butt for him as she took her panties off, but he showed no indication of amusement, except for the slight twitching of his cock. She leaned on her elbows over the desk, standing on her tiptoes to get her ass as high as she could. He was walking around behind the desk again, so she pushed her upper arms against the sides of her breasts and opened her forearms, giving him a nice view of deep, soft cleavage. She pouted up at him and said, "Must you spank me, High Scepter? I'll be such a good girl from now on. I promise."

She got a smirk from him then, and a short laugh. "Oh, I'm sure I must spank the Hells out of those pretty buttocks. And you know you're much too naughty to make promises like that."

He had a cloth in his hand, and he brought it near her face. She pulled back, "What's with the blindfold? I like to see who I'm fucking."

"That's it! Another five for impertinence. You've forgotten you're being punished. And I will administer your discipline as I see fit."

It was not like Kami hadn't been blindfolded before. She resolved to just go with it and have fun, but she still felt a nagging nervousness in the pit of her stomach. She closed her eyes and let the High Scepter blindfold her. He asked, "Can you see? If you lie, I'll know."

"I can't see a thing."

"Good," he stepped back around the other side of the desk. "Let's begin."

The first ringing clap from his hand sang against her left butt cheek, and it was a serious strike. The initial sting faded to be replaced by heat as her skin reddened. There was little time to think about it, for he struck her other cheek. His palm came down hard in rapid successions over her buttocks and backs of her thighs. She clenched her jaw against crying out from the series of slaps, and she counted every one. At twelve, he paused. Panting softly, his voice was a bit rough when he said, "Miss, Dolvith, put your knees up on the desk. You can move forward and hold onto the arms of the chair."

Kami did what he wanted immediately. The heat of the spanking had already drawn fluid to her pussy, and she grew more excited for what he was going to do next. Then she realized there was someone else in the room, for Mordas said, "Mr. Y, spread her cheeks open, please."

A deep voice purred, "Mmm, it's my pleasure, Mordas." Massive hands cupped her buttocks, then. The skin was rough. Callouses? No, more like reptile skin gloves. Though Mr. Y was certainly a big fellow, he was gentle as he parted her.

She gasped when a tongue flickered around her anus. That questing tongue formed a stiff point and pushed inside. Then she let out a moan when a second tongue, this one longer, thinner, and quicker slithered up and down. It danced around the tongue that worked in and out of her, and she nearly lost her grip on the arms of the chair. Her clit started to throb, aching for the attention her ass was getting.

She whined a little as the tongues left. Then, long, slim fingers with smooth skin (that had to be Mordas) slid up and down the crack of her ass. There was a liquid on his hand. It was thick and warm, almost hot. When the stuff made contact, her whole body tingled in response. She wondered if it was some sort of magical aphrodisiac. First one, then two fingers slipped past her ring of muscle as he worked in the lubricant. He replaced his fingers with a cool slender object, using it to inject the fluid deeper, making sure she was well lubricated. He slowly worked a plug into her, and she was thrilled when the thing started to vibrate.

Her pussy dripped, and Kami wondered if she could keep her balance with one hand while she touched herself. Her question was answered for her. Just as she thought Mordas had forgotten her spankings, they began again. He slapped her sore bottom and said, "Thirteen!" counting off strikes as he continued.

Kami cried out with every blow, for each time he struck her, the vibrations from the plug in her ass grew stronger. When he got to seventeen, she screamed, "Please! Oh Gods, please! Somebody touch my pussy? Or let me do it? Please! I need it so bad!"

Mordas said, "What you need, my dear, is to take your punishment. You're almost there. For Velith's sake, show a little dignity." That was impossible. No one touched her pussy, and Mordas' last three blows came painfully slow. He did tone down the vibrations in the plug, if only a little. The spanking left her a weeping, horny mess. Her arms started to shake, becoming weak as she tried to hold herself up.

She felt a blanket being wrapped around her. A giant arm came around her body, taking her weight. Mordas said, "Miss Dolvith, we'll conduct the remainder of this disciplinary action in the next room. You need do nothing, but allow my companions to carry and assist you. If you fight them, I am afraid this will not go well for anyone." He turned the vibrations down to the lowest setting as they prepared to move to another room.

The big guy who had her, gently turned her over into his arms and lifted her. She wished she could take the blindfold off, because it was no longer a question of who the guy was, but what he was. The largest being in the Spire was Céde's fiancé, the half-orc, Jorak. The being that carried her was bigger than him, and fear started to creep into her thoughts.

She could feel that they were moving her from one room to another. Mordas gave instructions. "Lay her on the table there. Mr. A and Mr. Y, do see that she is properly bound, please. Mr. M, get the lights. I want you to see every detail."

Despite her predicament, Kami said, "I sure would like to see!" Curiosity coupled with the slight twinge of fear, and she nearly forgot about the buzzing thing in her bottom.

Mr. A, she assumed, took her wrists and tied them. His hands were rough textured like big old Mr. Y, but they were smaller. In a soft voice, Mr. A asked her, "Do enjoy any considerable pain, Ka-... Miss Dolvith?"

He almost called her Kami. This one at least was familiar with her, but how? Who the Hells were these people? To be safe, she answered him, "No. I don't want to be hurt."

His hands - oh Gods! Were those actually scales?! - slipped down the length of her arms in a gesture that seemed almost too intimate. Mr. A said, "You hear that, Mr. Y? You be nice to her. If you want to hurt somebody, you do it to me." To Kami he leaned down and whispered, "He's a big bully, but I like it. Don't worry, I won't let him give the pain to you."

Mr. Y had been putting Kami's legs in supports that held them up and apart. He paused in his work and declared, "I'm no bully, you runt! I ought to..."

Mordas said, "Mr. Y, do remember this is about Miss Dolvith and Mr. M."

There was no way she would gain control of this situation. Mordas had all of the power here, at least until she called on her Goddess given Sorcerer's Power. Thinking of her own magic made her feel stronger, and much less afraid. Whatever was going on, she could enjoy it. If things went bad, she could end it. Kami said, "Mr. M? You haven't said anything. High Scepter says this is about the two of us. Why? Do I know you?"

Mr. M said, "We've met, but not like this. Never like this. I like your body." His voice sounded familiar, and she wondered how she knew him. Judging by his tone, she also began to wonder if Mr. M was a virgin.

A pair of hands, small and scaled, like Mr. A's, caressed her belly and the underside of her breasts. He brushed his fingertips over her sensitive nipples and she hissed her pleasure through her teeth. He did it again, and she moaned. It helped that Mordas turned up the thrumming in her ass. Then Mr. A offered further assistance. He cupped a breast and flicked his tongue all over the stiff peak. Long, and impossibly quick, it was the same strange tongue that danced at her ass. Mr. M had a similar tongue, and he did not hesitate to join his companion. Mordas cranked up the power, and Mr. Y just laughed as Kami's back came off the table. In moments, Mr. Y added his own tongue, sharing a nipple with Mr. A.

Guinahart
Guinahart
93 Followers
12