Hindu Dominatrix Strapons Blacks

Story Info
Haitian man rides Hindu woman's strapon.
1.3k words
1.79
16.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

Guys, I got a problem. I've been having these nightmares lately. In these nightmares, I'm enduring the worst kind of hell. I find myself tied up in a dark place, and there is this lady there. She's Black as midnight, clad in a red leather outfit, and lord is she cruel. The things she does to me are terrifying, and more than a little erotic. I'm tired of having these awful nightmares. I'm tired of waking up sweaty, and inappropriately turned on. That's why I sought help from Dr. Kali Saif, the East Indian lady who works for Counseling Services at Carleton University in the town of Ottawa, Province of Ontario.

By the way, my name is Jacques Mont-Lac. I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent and the hero of this tale, I guess. I consider myself a good man. I mean, oftener than not I give money to the homeless even if it's just a loonie. Also, I volunteer for various causes ranging from Prostate Cancer Awareness to Domestic Abuse in Immigrant/Minority Communities. I do good things. I'm smart. I'm decent-looking. Why am I alone? I don't know. I work hard at school and I'm one of the top students in the Criminal Justice program. I'm one of the few good ones, as far as Black men in North America go.

A lot of Haitian guys in the Ottawa metropolitan area have no interest in school whatsoever. Like my cousins Edgar, Henry and Richard. Three Black men born and raised in the Ontario region of Canada. Black guys in Canada are running low on ambition even though life is much easier for people of African descent in Canada than in the United States. I mean, in Canada, the government has taken steps to protect minority communities from abusive police and racial profiling. How? They created the Special Investigations Unit, an agency that investigates police misconduct in Ontario, Canada. This agency isn't under the control of the police force, like an internal affairs department would be. It's independent. That's one of the many things that are great about Canada. I've been everywhere, man, and I love this place. I was born in the Cap-Haitien area of the Republic of Haiti but raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I am twenty four years old and spent half my life in the U.S.

As an American in Canada, I had a lot of adjusting to do. The two countries are quite different. However, my scholarship to Carleton University was absolutely worth it. For a while I stayed with my uncle, Ottawa Police Service constable Harold Mont-Lac, he's the older brother of my father, Boston Police Department sergeant Franklin Mont-Lac. I guess Law Enforcement runs in the family. My father was once a wild guy who ran into trouble with every authority figure he bumped into. His time as a student in Canada changed him. When I opted to study in Canada, he encouraged me. I'm glad I came to Ontario, though I occasionally miss my old life in Massachusetts. Just a little background information about me, you know?

Anyhow, I have always focused on academia rather than the social side of university life at Carleton. Suffice to say, I've been living in Canada since 2010 and I haven't gotten laid since I came here. We're in 2012. What I'm going through isn't a dry spell. It's a severe drought! I have always been a loner but I'm human too, you know? I have always been painfully shy with women. And the kind of women I'm attracted to have never even noticed that I exist. I'm twenty four years old and I can still count on one hand the number of times I've had sex. It's weird, huh? I know. The weird thing is that I'm not a bad-looking guy. I'm just a bit awkward socially. I just can't seem to relax. I'm always tense, worrying about what other people think of me and stuff like that.

At the suggestion of my friend Marion, I decided to seek some help from one of the many counselors available on the Carleton University campus. A guy committed suicide at the beginning of 2012. The school has stepped up its game as far as reaching out to troubled students. I don't consider myself a troubled student. I mean, I would never kill myself. To me, that's the ultimate in weakness. And I don't consider myself depressed. I just need to relax. I came to Doctor Kali Saif's office seriously hoping the East Indian counselor could give me a magic pill to make my social anxiety issues disappear.

Doctor Kali Saif wasn't what I expected, not at all. Whenever I think of a psychologist or a psychiatrist, I think of an old white guy in a faded old suit. I guess too many years of watching Frasier Crane on television hasn't done the shrink profession much good. My new doctor was something else. Five feet eleven inches tall, curvy but fit-looking, with light brown skin, long curly Black hair and light brown eyes. I looked up her credentials on LinkedIn and on the school website but they didn't have a staff photo. That's why I knew that Kali Saif emigrated to Canada from the Punjab region of India in 1999 at the age of nineteen. She had a bachelor's degree in business administration from Trent University and a Ph.D. in Psychiatry from the University of Manitoba. Oh, and she was also a member of the Ontario Hindu Professionals Association or O.H.P.A.

Dr. Kali Saif looked simply beautiful, folks. I was mesmerized when I first met her. She was very friendly and polite, and I felt comfortable talking to her about my problems. To my immense surprise, she was really compassionate. A lot of men and women in the counseling services at school give you funny looks if you're a minority student. They hide it behind phony smiles but after a lifetime of experience, I can kind of tell. I hesitantly told her about my nightmares, my forbidden sexual fantasies and the fact that I hadn't gotten laid in ages. When she asked me why I didn't simply go out and 'get some', I told her I was alright. She smiled, and told me I wasn't alright. And thus concluded our first session.

The next time I saw Dr. Kali Saif, I was in for a surprise. My favorite shrink was decked out in a shiny Black leather outfit. In her right hand, she held a whip. With her left hand, she stroked a scary-looking shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Dr. Kali Saif ordered me to get on my knees. I hesitated, and her voice rose an octave. I complied. The good doctor walked up to me, smiled, and told me to suck her dildo. I did. I wrapped my lips around the dildo and sucked it. Dr. Kali smiled and stroked my hair. She told me I was doing a good job. Afterwards, she told me she was going to relieve me of my social anxiety....and my anal virginity. I was trembling with excitement and fear. Fortunately for me, excitement definitely won out over fear. I assumed the position when she told me to get on all fours.

I got on all fours and Dr. Kali got behind me. She spread my ass cheeks wide open, applied a cold liquid against my asshole and pushed the dildo inside. I gasped as she entered me. Gently, Dr. Kali held my hips and began fucking me. I felt her dildo stretch my asshole. It hurt but also felt oddly good. I found myself moaning in pain mixed with pleasure. I can't thank the Fates enough for sending me to Dr. Kali, the magnificent East Indian lady who made my wildest fantasies come true! Ladies and gentlemen, I can honestly say I think I'm going to love therapy! That stuff really works!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers