Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucas gets a job working for his fiance's ex.
12.3k words
4.49
53.6k
151

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story involves cuckolding and humiliation.

When I proposed to my girlfriend Daisy, I was so nervous. We were pretty young, both of us only 22 years old. On top of that, we had only been dating for about a year, and had only been living together a couple months. Worst of all, I was out of work and looking for a job. I worried that I wasn't good enough for a gorgeous, fun girl like Daisy, but at the same time, she told me all the time how great she thinks I am: cute, fun, funny, smart, sweet, all that kind of stuff.

So I finally summoned up all my courage and took her out to a dinner I couldn't really afford. Before the dessert course, I got down on one knee and asked if she would marry me. I was so relieved to see a big, beautiful smile break out on her face. Through tears of joy, she exclaimed, "Oh, Lucas, yes, I will!" We hugged and the people in the restaurant all smiled and clapped for us.

When I sat back down at the table, I said, "I'm sorry I don't have a ring for you just yet, I kinda need to build up some more savings first."

Daisy just waved this off. "Oh, honey, I don't care about some stupid ring. I just care about being with you!"

I smiled back at her, taking her hand in mine. "I'm so lucky to have found an amazing girl like you. And I know a wedding will be expensive, but I really feel like I'm close to landing a job soon!"

Daisy squeezed my hand. "I'm sure you will, sweetie. I'm not worried about a thing."

***

It turned out I was right: I finally did land a job at a local gym a couple weeks later. It was just an entry-level position, responsible for stuff like wiping down the equipment and stocking towels and stuff. But the pay wasn't terrible, and the gym's owner, a guy in his 30s named Brad, told me that if I proved myself to be a good worker, there was a lot of opportunity for advancement. By this point in my job search, I was pretty desperate, so I accepted his offer right there on the spot.

When I got home to Daisy, who was making dinner for us in our small one-bedroom apartment, I told her I had gotten a job. She was so happy and proud of me and gave me a big hug. "Tell me all about it!" she said excitedly.

"Well, it's nothing fancy," I admitted. "It's just an entry-level position at a gym. But the pay isn't bad and the owner said there's a lot of opportunity for advancement if I work hard."

Daisy stiffened a little when I said it was at a gym, and I wondered what was wrong. "Um...is it that gym downtown that opened like a year ago?"

"Yeah, that's the one," I confirmed.

"Oh, wow," Daisy said. "Um, what was the owner's name?"

"Brad," I said. "Why?"

She put her head in her hands for a second, then looked back up at me. "This is so weird," she said, "but, well...that's my ex."

My mouth fell open a little. "Wait," I said. "He's, like...that Brad?" Daisy had told me that before we met, the one serious relationship she had been in was with a guy named Brad, but of course I never thought the owner of this gym was the same guy.

She just nodded. "Crazy, right?"

"But...he's, like, ten years older than us!" I said.

"Well, I told you before that Brad was a little bit older," Daisy said.

"Yeah, I guess I just assumed, like, five years older, at most," I said. "You never told me he owned a gym either."

"Well, he was only just starting to make plans to open that when we broke up," Daisy said.

"Oh," I said, in a bit of a daze.

She was clearly a little stunned herself. "What a crazy coincidence," she said.

"Totally," I agreed.

"It's not, like...a big deal, right?" she asked.

I thought about it for a second. It was definitely a little weird, but I needed the job, and there wasn't really any good reason for this to stop me from taking it. "Uh, right," I said. "I mean, you two broke up a pretty long time ago, right?"

"Yeah," Daisy said. "Like, almost two years ago."

"And you wouldn't have to, like, see him or anything," I said.

"Yeah," Daisy agreed. "That would be so...weird."

"Would it?" I asked, feeling a little pang of insecurity.

"Sure," Daisy said. "I mean, it wasn't a terrible break-up or anything, but still, he's my ex. It would just be weird, ya know?"

"Yeah," I said. "I still can't get over how much older he is."

Daisy blushed a little. "Yeah, I know," she said. "I should have told you before, but I guess I was a little embarrassed about it. I was 18 when we started dating, and he was 30."

"Wow," I said.

"I'm sorry, honey," Daisy said. "It seems crazy now, thinking back on it, but at the time I was young and dumb and I thought it was cool to be dating a guy who was more 'mature' or whatever."

I let out a sigh. "It's okay, baby," I said. "So was he, like, super rich or whatever? Must've been, to be able to open up his own gym and everything?"

"Um, I guess, I think he had a little bit of savings from his family and he was really good at investing it in stocks and stuff," Daisy explained. "He's, like, super entrepreneurial or whatever."

Again, I felt a pang of insecurity. "Oh," I said softly.

She could tell what I was feeling and put a hand on my arm comfortingly. "But, baby, he was also, like, a total jerk," she said. "You know how guys like that are. They think they run the world. I guess when I was 18 I found it impressive or whatever, but after a couple years with him, it just got to be obnoxious."

"Um, yeah," I said, sighing again. "Well...sounds like he's gonna be a great boss then, huh?"

Daisy laughed a little. "Well, yeah, he'll probably be kind of annoying," she said. "But, ya know, he's not so bad. And he does really believe in hard work or whatever, so he was probably telling the truth when he said you could move up quickly if you work at it."

I smiled a little. "Do you think it'll hurt or help that I'm getting married to his ex-girlfriend?"

Daisy laughed again. "I really don't know," she said. "I mean, he's not like the super-jealous type, if that's what you're asking."

I hesitated. "I mean, he liked you, obviously, and if you like me, he might take that as a good sign or something?"

She thought about it. "Yeah, maybe."

"So...would it be okay if I mention you to him?" I asked.

Daisy looked a little nervous. "Oh, baby, I don't know," she said. "I mean, what if he wants to, like, catch up with me or whatever?"

I laughed. "You don't have to hang out with him if you don't want to," I said. "If he asks, we can just make up excuses until he takes the hint, ya know? But do you think he'd even want to do that? It's probably weird for him too."

"Yeah, I guess," she said, thinking about it.

I pushed a little harder, convinced it would help me advance more quickly. "I just really think it might help, Daisy. Like, it gives him more of a personal connection to me, ya know? I won't be just another one of his hired hands."

"That's true," she said, then nodded. "Yes, of course, it's fine, baby. It would be weird for you to, like, hide my existence from him anyway, right?"

"Right," I said.

"Oh my god, what's wrong with me? We should be celebrating!" Daisy said. "You got a job! I'm so excited!"

I smiled, and we hugged. Daisy went and got a bottle of champagne that she had hidden away, ready for when I landed a job.

"I love you," I said to her as I popped the bottle open.

"Love you too, sweetie," she said, and we kissed.

***

I was worried that based on what Daisy had told me, Brad was going to be a nightmare to work for. I imagined a completely obnoxious, arrogant guy bossing me around all the time. But as it turned out, he was actually a pretty fun guy to work for. He definitely demanded a strong work ethic and didn't like any signs of slacking off, but as long as I was doing what I was supposed to be doing, he was really nice and would even joke around with me and stuff.

I also noticed that he definitely had an eye for college-aged girls. Anytime an attractive girl who looked like she was in her late-teens or early-20s came into the gym, he always seemed to find a reason to introduce himself and "help" her with her work-out. At first I thought it was a little inappropriate, but after a while, it became clear that almost every girl he did it with was very happy to be on the receiving end of his attention. They would ask him for advice on how to use different pieces of equipment, usually in ways that gave them excuses to be touching each other and stuff. I would frequently see the girls giving him their phone number at the end of their conversations. He was clearly a smooth operator, and obviously as the owner of a gym, he stayed in great shape. It made me a little jealous, but I could see how an innocent 18-year-old Daisy would easily fall to this guy's advances.

I told him about Daisy a few days into working for him. I was in his office going over my schedule for the next week. At the end of our meeting, as casually as I could, I said, "Oh, by the way, my fiance mentioned the other day that she, uh, knew you."

"Oh yeah?" Brad said, seeming only mildly curious.

"Yeah, um...her name's Daisy," I said. "I guess you two used to, ya know, date."

Brad's eyebrows raised. I had clearly sparked his interest. "Whoa, whoa, whoa," he said. "You're engaged to Daisy?"

"Uh, yeah," I said.

"Wow," he said, sounding genuinely surprised. He kind of eyed me up and down, as if sizing me up. "Daisy's marrying you, huh?"

"Um, yep," I said, feeling a little awkward.

Finally, Brad gave a little nod. "Small world, huh?" he said.

"Yeah, that's what Daisy and I said," I agreed.

"Well, hey, good for you," he said. "You're a very lucky guy."

I smiled, happy that he was being classy about this. I felt good about my instincts that this would put me in a positive light in his eyes. "Yeah, thanks," I said. "I sure am."

Brad nodded, looking a little lost in thought. "I mean, Daisy's a real special girl. But I'm sure you know that," he said.

"Definitely," I agreed.

He laughed a little. "I'm sure you've seen I'm not exactly that into monogamy," he said.

I laughed too. "Uh, yeah, I've noticed," I said.

He nodded. "It takes a lot for me to actually, like, settle down with a girl for a real relationship," he said. "Daisy, though, she was...worth it, ya know what I mean?"

"Um, yeah," I said, feeling awkward again.

He could tell I was uncomfortable and quickly said, "Sorry, dude, I'm not trying to make it weird or anything. Obviously, it didn't last, and we've both moved on. I'm just saying, you found a good one, ya know?"

"Right, yeah," I said. "No worries."

"It's good to see she ended up with a nice guy like you," he said.

"Thanks, Brad," I said sincerely, then headed out of the office to get back to work.

***

To Daisy's relief, Brad never suggested that we all hang out or anything. To be honest, it was a relief to me too. I knew I could trust Daisy, but it still wouldn't have felt great seeing her reunited with her handsome, muscular, rich ex-boyfriend. I felt a little silly worrying about it, but some kind of old spark might have gotten rekindled between them.

I felt especially relieved after one day when I was working at the gym. Brad had told me to wipe down the exercise bikes. The gym members were supposed to do that themselves after they used a machine, but a lot of times they forgot or just didn't do it, so Brad would make me go around and wipe them down every now and then. It was kind of gross wiping up people's sweat, but somebody had to do it, and it gave me a chance to prove to Brad that I was a good worker.

As I wiped down the long row of bikes, I couldn't help but notice a couple of really hot college girls on the two bikes at the end, talking to each other. One was a blonde, the other a redhead. (Sure, I was in love with Daisy, but that didn't mean I wasn't a red-blooded man who noticed attractive girls, right?)

As I worked my way down the row, I started being able to overhear the girls' conversation. The redhead was saying to the blonde, "Hey, you see that guy over by the entrance? In the red polo shirt?" I saw that she was referring to Brad, who was talking to one of the employees at the front desk.

"Mmm, yeah," the blonde said. "I've noticed him before. Doesn't he own this place?"

"Yeah," the redhead said. Then she looked around, checking to see if anybody was nearby. I was the only person around, and I quickly darted my head down, like I was just focused on cleaning the bikes and wasn't paying any attention to them. She turned back to her friend, with a mischievous look on her face. "Well, last weekend, we kinda...hooked up."

The blonde gasped. "Are you serious?" she said. "Oh my god, I'm jealous. He's hot."

I moved down a couple bikes, getting closer to them.

"Well, how was it?" the blonde asked.

"Um, amazing," the redhead said. "Like, honestly? Probably the best sex I've ever had."

"Wow," the blonde said, adding with a laugh, "That's saying a lot for you, girl."

The redhead laughed. "Oh shut up," she said playfully. "Seriously, though. He's like, really aggressive and dominant and stuff. But not too much, ya know? Just, like...he was in control."

"Mmmm, that sounds great," the blonde said. "I hate it when guys are, like, shy and fumbling around and stuff. Like they want to be so respectful that it actually gets to be kind of a turn-off, ya know?"

"Totally," the redhead said. "That's definitely not what he was like, at all."

By now I was only a couple bikes down from them, listening intently, but the girls didn't seem to notice.

"Well, give me some details, slut!" the blonde said with a laugh.

The redhead laughed too. "I dunno, he would, like, pull my hair a little bit, and spank me and stuff. Not so much that it hurt or anything, just enough to show he was in charge, ya know?"

"Mmm," the blonde said, almost like a moan.

"And he told me what to do the whole time," the redhead continued. "Like, what positions to get in and stuff. It was so hot being, like, obedient for him." She paused and giggled. "I actually came, like, 3 times. I've never done that before."

"Oh, wow," the blonde said, looking over at Brad. "Sounds incredible." She paused, then added, "Um, would you mind if, like, I tried to get with him too?"

The redhead laughed. "I knew you would ask me that, you slut," she said. "Yeah, go for it, he's definitely not the relationship type or anything."

"Fine by me," the blonde said.

"I guess I should warn you, though," the redhead said. "He's, like...really big."

The blonde's eyebrows raised. "Yeah? Like, how big?"

The redhead smiled at her. "I dunno, I'd say, like...9 inches? And, ya know, really thick. I'd never been with somebody that big before."

"Oh, wow," the blonde said with a laugh. "And you're still alive?"

The redhead laughed too. "Honestly, I was a little scared, but he knew that he needed to be, ya know, gentle at first. And once I got used to it, it was, like, sooo amazing to feel him go so deep inside me. But actually, he, like, really loosened me up." She laughed.

"Mmm," the blonde half-moaned again. "The way you're talking about it, I'll let him fuck me even if he ruins my pussy for every guy that comes after him."

When I heard this, I dropped my towel, and as I reached down to grab it, I banged my head into one of the bike's handlebars. "Ow!" I blurted out.

The girls both looked over at me, a little startled. "Oh my god, ew," the blonde said. "Were you, like, eavesdropping on us?"

I looked at them, rubbing my head. "No, no, I was just, ya know, wiping down the bikes," I stammered.

"Yeah, right," the redhead said. "You little perv."

At the front desk, I saw Brad look over at us and notice something was going on. He started walking over.

"Oh my god, here he comes," the blonde said excitedly.

As Brad walked up to us, he smiled confidently at the two girls. "Ladies," he said, giving the redhead a little nod. "Nice to see you again," he said to her.

"Um, you too," the redhead said shyly, eyeing him up and down.

"Everything okay over here?" he asked both of the girls.

"Well, actually," the blonde said. "Your little employee over here was just eavesdropping on our private conversation."

Brad looked over at me somewhat sternly. "Really," he said. "Well, that is very disappointing. Go straight to my office, Lucas. I'll be there in a minute."

"But I swear I wasn't doing anything," I objected.

Brad quickly and sternly cut me off. "Right away, Lucas," he said, in a tone that actually made me a little scared.

"Um, yes, sir," I stammered.

The girls giggled at me. Before I slinked away to his office, I saw Brad's warm smile quickly re-appear on his face as he turned back to them.

When I got to his office, I sat in the chair in front of his desk, panicking that I was about to get fired. How would I explain this to Daisy? But a few minutes later, Brad came in and immediately let out a laugh, slapping me on the back. "Dude, I'm gonna have to buy you lunch all this week," he said.

"Huh?" I said, completely confused.

Brad sat down and put his feet up on his desk. "You just landed me a threesome with those two sluts," he said with a grin.

"I...I did?" I asked, still confused. "You're not, like, gonna fire me?"

He laughed and waved his hand. "I told them I'd give you a firm talking to about not being a little pervert any more. Then I got them to agree to both come over to my place this weekend."

"Oh...I..." I felt myself blushing. "I wasn't, like, being a pervert."

"Dude, I get it," Brad said. "Hey, between you and me, was the redhead talking about me?"

I looked at him grinning and let out a sigh, starting to realize that I was in the clear. "Uh, yeah, she was," I said with a small laugh.

Brad laughed too. "She was wild, man, lemme tell you," he said.

"Uh, yeah," I said. "Definitely sounded like she had a great time."

"Yeah?" Brad asked. "What'd she say?"

I felt a little embarrassed to be talking about this, but Brad seemed so comfortable talking about this stuff, so I started to loosen up a little as well. "Um, ya know, she just said that you were, like...very good in bed or whatever," I said.

"'Very good'?" Brad repeated, skeptical.

I laughed. "Okay, okay, she said you were, like, amazing and dominant and in charge...and that you made her cum three times."

Brad grinned. "Not bad, huh?"

"Um, yeah, definitely not," I said. "Oh, also, she, uh, warned the blond girl about the size of your..." I trailed off.

He laughed. "I bet she did," he said with a cocky smirk.

"Is it seriously, like, 9 inches?" I asked timidly.

"I mean, I don't measure it or whatever, but yeah, something like that," Brad said. I just nodded, a little in awe, and looked at the floor awkwardly. "But, I mean, you must be packing around the same, right?" he said.

I definitely wasn't. I had never felt insecure about my 5 inches, but 9 seemed out of this world. Not wanting to answer him directly, I just asked, "Uh, why do you say that?"

He stared back at me for a second. "I mean, I just assumed, since you're with Daisy and all," he said.

"I, uh...I'm not sure what you mean," I said.

"Shit," Brad said quickly. "I shouldn't even be saying anything."

"No, it's okay," I pressed, curious now. "What do you mean?"

Brad sighed. "I dunno, I just mean, when Daisy and I were together, she was really...ya know...into how big I was. I just figured she wouldn't want to, like, downsize or whatever."

"Oh," I said.

"Listen," Brad said, seeming to realize he'd said the wrong thing. "Forget I said anything."

"I mean, I'm not, like, small," I said defensively.

"Yeah, totally, I'm sure you're not," Brad said. "Like I said, forget it. It's not even all about size with girls anyway, right?"

"...right," I agreed.