His Daughter's BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't easy living a lie in front of Lauren and he hoped he could keep up the charade until the "right time," whenever that was.

Lauren was next to him and tickled his sides. He naturally jumped and took a hand off the steering wheel to swat at her fingers!

"Hey! I'm driving! Don't do that!" he said while trying not to crack a smile.

Lauren said, "I was just trying to make sure you were alive. You've been quiet since we left the house. You and Nicole." Lauren looked back at her friend. She had her head against the window watching the raindrops and listening to them batter the car.

"Sorry, honeybun," Martin said as he held hands with her. "This weather is making me want to catch some Z's."

Lauren bounced in the seat. "You're just acting old! I'm ready to take on the world, daddy!"

"Great, I'll root for you."

"Aww, daddy," she said as she snuggled into him. "I love you."

"I love you, too," he said as he kissed her forehead.

He pulled into a parking space. He offered his hooded jacket to Nicole and the girls were off.

Martin laid his seat back, threw his hands behind his head, and was gone to the dreamland in seconds!

He couldn't get his mind off those girls. Lauren said, "I love you" and he kept replaying that in his mind. Wow, did that feel good! So was being inside of Nicole. It was maddening. What to do? He was tired of jostling with it and after searching the depths of his soul, he realized having a relationship with his daughter was more important than anything.

And then about twenty minutes later, there were a few taps on the passenger's side window. He broke from his snooze. It was Nicole being pelted by nature's tears. He reached over and let her in.

She dove inside, drenched the seat, and tossed back her hood. "Hoo, it's really coming down!"

"You're finished shopping already? I don't see any bags."

"I know. Lauren is still in there. I told her I was going to Lacy's to look around. It's a big store so we should have some time."

"Time for what?" he said as his cock awoke from its slumber like it knew what she was talking about!

Nicole dropped her hand on his thigh, slid it to his cock, and squeezed it hard through his jeans. Martin was quickly losing his resistance and the thought he just had about choosing Lauren over sex with Nicole was forgotten! He made an effort, albeit a half-hearted one, to push her hand away but it was futile. Maybe he could do it one more time. Still, he felt like a jackass for what he was doing. A happy jackass at least for the time being.

Nicole leaned over and they went at each other, smothering their lips in kisses. They were gasping, breathing hard, and rushing with desire for one another.

Nicole was wearing a blue jean skirt that he pushed upward, which revealed her white panties. Martin played with her pussy through her undies. She was so steamy between her legs that it was making him hotter.

She grabbed his cock again while he was fondling her and they were ready just like that as they were still horny from earlier.

"Come on, baby," he said as he reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties.

She unzipped his pants and reached around in his boxers for his cock. Her soft hands fiddling in there was driving him crazy and he wanted to be inside her again as fast as he could.

Once she had his cock out, it was standing straight up and he was quivering as he awaited her.

He pulled her over it. She balanced herself on his shoulders and, with his hands on her hips, lowered her pussy onto his beast and he shook hard and sighed louder the deeper he was inside her.

Her pussy was so hot and drenched.

She was screaming from the overload of sexual bursts of electricity gathering between her legs and rushing through them.

Martin clutched her ass and helped grind her upon him and he was soaking in those wondrous feelings.

She started raising her hips and coming down on his cock and each time, her slick pussy was swallowing him whole.

"Ohhhh! Yeah, baby..." Martin said as he spanked her ass and roughly groped it and smacked it again. The smacks against her cheeks turned them light red and he left his handprint but Nicole was squealing in happiness.

"Yeow! Yeah!" Nicole said as she rode only his head, which was tingling and was pushing him towards the big O already.

She switched up and bounced hard and fast on him. Her eyes turned white as their bodies were melding together and the steam they created fogged the windows!

Martin flipped her around so her back was to him. She was moving her hips with his cock deep within her and he was moaning loudly.

He kissed her neck and held it while he sniffed her ponytail, which smelled like strawberry shampoo. He smelled her neck, dragged his nose across it, and took in her naturally sweet scent.

They were so lost in their trance together that they were in another world but Martin couldn't stay there. He was constantly trying to keep an eye out for Lauren and that was bringing on a soft-on.

Nicole was still trying to grind upon him to reawaken his cock but he hugged her to keep her from moving.

"What is it?" Nicole asked softly.

"We have to stop," Martin said as his insides wrapped and twisted into knots. "Lauren might be back at any moment."

Rattling them were a few taps on the window on Nicole's side and together, they said, "Ah!"

The door flung open!

Lauren leaned in and said, "Hey, guys! I was trying to give you a scare! Tell me it worked!"

She frightened them, alright. More than she knew. Lauren instantly went into a cold silence when she looked at them. It was the same cold silence Martin had become familiar with after they used to argue. He couldn't feel anything—he froze in time as he awaited the consequences and his sentence. Nicole's lips moved but nothing was spoken.

Martin said, "I'm sorry you had to see this."

"Yeah, I am, too!" Lauren said. "I guess I see why my bed was messy this morning. You've been fucking my best friend you sick bastard! She's half your age!"

Nicole pushed her skirt down as she eased into the passenger's seat. "I'm not a kid! I'm a woman and we want to be happy! Can't you understand?"

Lauren sucked in a sharp breath and tried to block her tear flow but was failing. "You can have each other! I'm catching the bus to my other friend's house. A real friend that isn't riding my dad's cock in my face!"

Nicole's eyes reddened, too, as she tried to hold her hand, but she ripped it away. "I'm sorry, Laurie. I didn't want you to find out this way. Can you help who you're attracted to?"

"I know that I'm not attracted to my dad or anyone close to his age! You know what? I don't want to see either of you again!"

Lauren slammed the door and walked away when Martin went in pursuit through the parking lot. "Wait! Please!"

She kept walking even when he was at her side.

"Get away from me!" Lauren said as she sped up towards the bus stop. "I should have known I couldn't have any kind of relationship with you! If you aren't ruining our family, you're screwing my friend who is old enough to be your daughter. And guess what? We're almost the same age!"

Martin felt his emotions ripping and tearing at him. Something he craved, a tight, loving relationship with Lauren, and it was degrading into nothing fast. And who else could he blame besides the man in the mirror?

Martin cut her path off. She tried to go around but he blocked her path again.

"Listen to me!" he said as he raised his voice. "I was lonely. I hadn't been with anyone in a long time. What was I supposed to do?"

"I know what you shouldn't have done! You could have been with any other woman. Why Nicole? Why in my bed?"

"We felt something for each other. You know how it happens. She's beautiful, intelligent, and fun. She makes me feel 20 years old again. And I swear that we didn't do anything in your bed. I wouldn't do that!"

Lauren scoffed. "I don't believe anything you say. I'll be back to get my things. After that, I'm gone forever. Anytime I'm around you long enough, I'm going to get my feelings trampled."

Lauren had sliced Martin with the dagger known as her tongue and he was reeling. A rush of overflowing emotion gathered in his face. The dam was about to break and he was trying to keep the floodgates closed. It was a battle he was losing.

"I love you, Lauren. I didn't mean to..."

"Hurt me?" she finished for him as she rolled her eyes. "How many times have I heard that?"

Martin may been hurting and made an error in judgment but he felt he wasn't totally in the wrong. "Like Nicole said, we deserve to be happy. We all do. I should have told you what we did, my mistake, but I want you to be more understanding instead of running off at the mouth!"

Lauren paused for a moment and folded her arms. Her eyes were shifting around like she was trying, if but for a second, to step into his shoes. For a moment, it looked as though she wanted to understand but it didn't appear that happened.

"I don't have time for this!" Lauren said as the bus was arriving at the mall and she ran off with her bags. "Go back to Nicole! She was obviously worth ruining our relationship over and she makes you happy! Goodbye, Martin!"

Martin stood there with a horrible case of the chills as he watched Lauren get on the bus and sit down. He was there until it sped out of sight.

Yes, he did realize what she called him but he tried not to. He wasn't dad anymore.

Martin, despite sneezing and shivering, took the long walk of shame back to the car. He felt like if there was an award for world's worst dad, he would win first place.

He opened the car door and noticed Nicole was against the window and didn't flinch when he sat and drenched the seat.

A thought flashed in his mind of the closeness he had with Lauren the previous night. Chasing her through the house with laughter, holding her close, her kiss on the cheek, her "I love you, dad."

Martin banged the steering wheel with both fists and bawled.

He slapped himself against the temple a few times. "You idiot, Martin!"

Nicole flipped around with worry and concern over him. "She's gone, honey, but I'm here if you still want me."

He looked over at her and realized exactly what he wanted and it was never clearer. He only hoped by some miracle he could be granted one more second chance...