His Daughter's Friend Stays Over

Story Info
Mr. Wilson joins the two teens after the wife goes to sleep.
4.9k words
4.41
203.9k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't the first time Richard Wilson had stood outside his daughter's bedroom and listened to the giggles of his daughter Amanda and her lifelong friend Carla during one of their frequent sleepovers, and there had been nights when he stuck around after the giggling ended and the other much more interesting sounds bled out into the hallway as well.

On this night however Richard Wilson was about to do something he had never done before when his daughter had company. He was about to turn the knob and enter the room, and while his daughter Amanda was aware of his coming and was the one that had suggested it, the middle aged banker was unsure exactly how much his daughter's cherubic friend knew about what was going to happen.

You see even though Carla Mazzone was almost 19, about six months older than her best friend Amanda Wilson, in many ways she seemed younger. More immature and certainly not as experienced in the world as Richard's daughter, that much was certain. That was one of the reasons that Richard's daughter had suggested he visit her room that night, to "educate" her friend, although Richard sensed that it was also a way to show him off as well as flaunting their unusual relationship.

This wouldn't be the first nocturnal visit 53 year old Richard Wilson had made to his daughter's bedroom after his wife of 27 years had fallen asleep, deep in the cloud of medication that made her oblivious to everything that was going on in the house, and if Richard had his way it wouldn't be the last. That would be up to his daughter, because he wasn't the initiator in this relationship any longer. It was Amanda's choice, and when she wanted it to end it would, but Richard saw no end in sight.

Now he was about to sample another luscious piece of young womanhood, and while Carla Mazzone wasn't the petite pixie Amanda was, the fact that the brunette was packing a few extra pounds on her didn't faze Richard in the least. This would be a livelong fantasy come true for him, sharing a bed with two horny teenage girls, and the fact that one of them was his daughter not only didn't hurt, in a twisted way it helped make it better.

So Richard tapped gently on the wood and then opened the door slowly, smiling at the two young ladies kneeling on the bed before closing the door behind himself. Richard turned the lock as well, just in case for some reason the Ambien didn't take, although it always had up to then.

"Good evening ladies," Richard said with a smile as he observed the two very different reactions of his daughter and her friend.

"Hi Daddy," chirped his always bubbly daughter, who was clad in only a skimpy bra that pushed up her little treasures in their A cups.

Amanda wasn't wearing anything besides the bra, choosing to leave her pussy exposed, the faint wisp of golden down that graced her mound shimmering in the faint light from the lamp at her bedside.

"Hi Kitten. You look yummy tonight," Richard noted while enjoying the giggle his comments elicited, and then turning to her petrified friend he said, "Hi Carla. You okay?"

"She thought I was lying," Amanda announced, and although Carla mumbled a denial it was barely audible. "She didn't think you were really going to come - just like she doesn't believe me when I tell her about you and me."

"I don't know exactly what Amanda told you, but I suspect that it was the truth," Richard said, enjoying the shocked look on Carla's face as she looked up and down his rather unspectacular body clad only in baggy boxer shorts. "Amanda's my special woman. Right honey?"

"Sure am Daddy," Amanda said as her father went over to the bed and kissed her father, and out of the corner of his eye Richard saw the open-mouthed shock of Carla as they kissed unlike most fathers and daughters did.

"Can I kiss you too Carla?" Richard asked softly as he turned his attention to his daughter's friend who was still in shock, clad in an over-sized t-shirt that went down to her knees on the bedding. "I've always wanted to kiss you - really kiss you - and sample those luscious full lips of yours."

Realizing he wasn't going to get an answer, Richard kept smiling and brushed some of her bowl haircut from near her chubby cheek while leaning over and kissing her much like he had his daughter. Merely just letting her friend's father kiss her without responding at first, after a few seconds he felt the teen begin to share the affection, and by the time his tongue slipped into her mouth Carla was getting a little more comfortable.

"You kiss nicely Carla," Richard said to the still nervous brunette. "Better now? You do want me to be here don't you?"

"She does Daddy," Amanda answered for her friend, giving her a little slug along with a glare. "She's just a chicken."

"Am not," Carla contended.

"You are too. You wouldn't even go on the Screaming Demon at Great Escape and that's a ride for pussies," Amanda mocked.

"Whatever," Carla said as she looked out of the corner of her eye at Mr. Wilson in his boxer shorts and socks.

Richard was aware of her staring and he suspected that his daughter had not only briefed her on their relationship, but had also told Carla of something else judging by the way she kept staring at his very modest boxers.

Perhaps "told her" wasn't the right phrase. Maybe Amanda had "cautioned" her friend about what made a thoroughly unremarkable middle-aged man with a body resembling the "before" in a Charles Atlas muscle building advertisement, a much more interesting man to girls who otherwise would never have given him a second thought.

This both amused and excited the banker, which was a stark contrast to the shame he had felt in his youth when he cringed at the teasing and laughter from the guys in the locker room. Now he reveled in the looks and the attention he got, and he suspected that shortly his daughter's friend would be even more nervous than she already was.

"Are you a virgin Carla? There's no shame in that you know," Richard told her, and although the girl answered no in a tone that suggested the idea was absurd he wasn't sure. He didn't know and cared even less, and in fact the idea of taking a virgin was exciting to him.

"So what's next?" Richard asked. "Or first I should say."

"Take my Dad's dick out!" Amanda yipped a bit too loudly, drawing a look from her father.

"Your mother is asleep, not dead," he reminded Amanda who apologized meekly.

"What if Mrs. Wilson wakes up?" Carla asked.

"Never has and the door is locked but if she did I'll go out the window - open or not," Richard explained with a laugh.

"Come on Carla - you pussy," Amanda taunted. "You said you would."

"You do it. He's your Daddy."

"We'll do it this way then," Amanda said and with that she grabbed the fabric of the boxers up near the top and slowly pulled the boxer's leg upwards like she was unveiling a painting, and it wasn't long before Carla's eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped as the tip of Mr. Wilson's penis came into view down on the inside of his scrawny thigh.

"Holy shit," Carla squeaked as Amanda cackled.

"Told you!" Amanda said in her know-it-all voice before looking up at her Dad and explaining, "I told her how big your cock is and she didn't believe me. See? Peekaboo!"

Amanda lifted the boxers leg a little more to expose the outline of the bulbous glans encased by the long beige foreskin and giggled more while her friend recoiled slightly at the sight of the organ which even its owner would admit to being as unattractive as it was intimidating.

"Oh man," Carla mumbled as she held the hem of her t-shirt down against her plump knees.

"And you thought Jeff Weston was big," Amanda reminded her friend while reaching back and unhooking her own bra, exposing her gravity defying sprouts which made up for in perkiness what they lacked in size.

"Look Carla, if you'd rather not..." Richard offered, although leaving the room was most definitely not on his agenda and seeing the shaken teen quivering like that made her look hotter still.

"No Mr. Wilson. I want to."

"Then let's let my Daddy get a look at you," Amanda declared as she knee-walked over behind her friend and grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt while saying, "Upsie-daisy."

Carla dutifully lifted her arms and let her friend pulled the t-shirt over her head. Richard noticed that the large hollows of Carla's underarms were smooth and glistening with perspiration. That was a change since Richard had noted previously that the girl's armpits were almost always coated with a dense five o'clock shadow that he thought reflected her Italian heritage as well as how fast the hair grew.

Amanda then unhooked Carla's bra, exposing her round grapefruit-sized breasts that were a bit smaller than Richard had imagined, and while her thick frame probably made them look smaller than they actually were, they were nicely shaped and had cute crimson nipples that looked quite enticing.

"Nice," Richard remarked as Carla bit her lower lip and blushed, and she seemed reluctant to let Amanda help her get her panties off, which annoyed his daughter.

"Off with these Granny panties girlfriend," Amanda kidded. "Don't fight me Carla. Dad's gonna see your pussy soon enough anyway. I offered to shave it or trim it for you."

"Carla's ashamed of how hairy her pussy is," Amanda explained to her Dad. "I told her that you would like it because Mom has a big bush too - and you married her."

"That's right Carla," Richard chimed in as he watched his daughter grab the waistband of the very modest panties that were up around her fleshy belly, and he took a deep breath as the teen's wide and dense untamed triangle of dark brown curls came into view. "You're really hot honey."

Richard was only slightly exaggerating since he was old school about pubic hair and preferred at nice furry delta to his daughter's sparsely thatched mound. which he had gotten to enjoy after his initial trepidation. As for the rest of Carla, there was no denying she was a little plump but if she shed those extra 25 pounds or so and lost that bowl haircut which made her look even heavier, she would have guys lined up for her. As for Richard Wilson, for now that line started with him.

"Let's unwrap my Dad now," Amanda suggested. "You grab that side of his underwear and I'll grab this side, and we can pull them down really slow."

"This seems like a game show," Richard suggested, which got a nervous giggle from Carla, whose hand that held the elastic waistband of his briefs was visibly shaking.

"Okay slowly - slowly," Amanda said as she did play-by play of taking her father's underwear down. "We have hair - a lot of hair. More hair - oh wait Carla. Got a grey one there daddy."

"Pluck it out," Richard told her, and after his daughter yanked it out along with a couple of innocent black ones, his shorts continued to get eased down with a slowness that was agonizing.

"Wow," Carla said when they reached the base of Mr. Wilson's manhood.

"That was my idea to shave him around down there to make him look even bigger - not that you need it Dad!" Amanda declared. "Can you believe how thick it is?"

"No," Carla croaked.

"Slower - look at the veins Carla. That big one down the center and then there's all those other veins running up and down. Remember when at school they took us to the museum and they had those maps there?"

"The raised relief maps?" Carla asked.

"I guess. That's what it looks like to me," Amanda replied. Lower - lower - see? That's where the ridge" of the head is. See it under the foreskin? Jeff Weston is cut, I know that. Ever see an uncut cock before?"

"Anatomy book at school," Carla mumbled as the briefs finally got down to the end of her best friend's father's member, and after the slightly ragged edge of the foreskin came clear Amanda yanked the briefs down to her Dad's ankles so he could step out of them.

"Told you!" Amanda said as she brought her skinny arm up alongside the flaccid hose and made a fist to compare it. "It is as big as my arm up to the elbow. Almost as thick too."

"You're a skinny thing though Amanda," her father reminded her, and while he loved the adoration and praise he added, "You're making me feel like a bit of a freak."

"You don't think my Dad's a freak do you Carla?" Amanda asked, and as Carla shook her head no while in a trance the blonde grabbed her father's cock by the root and lifted it towards her friend's face. "You want to suck it first - hey - we could do it together!"

"Great idea," Richard Wilson agreed as first his daughter and then Carla began to lick the sides of the rubbery hose, and when their tongues met at the tip the middle-aged man's breathing got heavier. "Skin it back."

His foreskin was retracted and then the two teen took turns sucking on the fat plum, and while Carla had been shy and reticent once she began sucking a lot of the nervousness disappeared. Soon, the plump brunette was taking over.

"Holy shit! You go girl," Amanda chirped in amazement as Carla became wild-eyed, her mouth sliding down the suddenly stiffening shaft as she eased her friend out of the way. "Wow Daddy. Carla gives head as good as me!"

"Why don't you go get Carla wet for me honey?" Richard suggested, not wanting to say that the way his daughter's friend was devouring his cock with considerable skill, it was clear the cherubic chick had done this before.

"She's already wet," Amanda announced as she lowered her face into Carla furry grotto, and as his daughter lapped away noisily with only her blonde locks visible from where he stood, Richard savored his fantasy coming true.

"That's it baby," he whispered to Carla, running his hand through her hair as her full lips slid down about half the length of his manhood which was now fully engorged. "Damn you're good."

Carla looked up to him, pleased at the compliment, and as her cheeks reddened and her fist spun on the base of the shaft, Richard wondered what the boys at the golf course would think of this scene he was in, especially the father of the girl who was sucking his cock like it hadn't been sucked before.

"I want to taste that pussy of yours too," Richard declared as he pulled his cock out of Carla's mouth with great reluctance, his glistening spear now primed and ready, because another minute of that oral ecstasy would have had him coating the kid's throat with his sap.

"Let Daddy take over," Richard directed as he knelt on the carpet and put Carla's plump legs over his shoulder. "Let Carla eat you out."

As Amanda climbed onto the bed and eased down so she could straddle her friend's face, Richard looked at the bushy pussy before him, the hair so thick that the teen's juicy labia were barely visible. He lifted her buttocks slightly to enjoy the way the hair grew way down between Carla's legs before burying his face in the delta which was already wet with saliva and pussy juices.

Richard tongued the musky sex while looking up through the curls at the sweet sight of her daughter lowering her downy pussy onto Carla's face, her legs spread so wide he could see the pink balloon knot between her pert buttocks.

It was a symphony of muffled sounds in the tiny room, with the dual slurping sounds of Richard and Carla's tongues and Amanda's whimpering as she rocked her crotch into her friend's face while the bed squeaked in rhythm. Carla was squirming so much that Richard was almost holding the girl down with his face.

"It's time," Richard declared as he rose to his feet, and as he looked in the mirror of his daughter's dresser at his image; a balding middle-aged man with the hint of a belly beginning to form over an absurdly long cock, he smiled at his good fortune.

"Fuck her good Daddy," Amanda told him as she climbed off of her friend's face and moved off of the bed, positioning herself up by Carla's head and putting her left foot up on the bed, her hand between her legs and playing with herself as she watched her father move up between Carla's plump thighs. "Stick your dick deep in her cunt."

Richard eased up next to Carla, spreading her legs wide and rubbing the tip of his cock up and down the dripping opening while Carla's eyes were that of a deer in the headlights.

"I'm scared Amanda," Carla almost sobbed as she looked down at what was about to impale her, looking like she wanted to run, but it was too late.

"Damn!" Richard hissed as his cock tried to push into what felt like a keyhole, and luckily his daughter dove down and covered Carla's lips with her own when she started to scream, finally stuffing some bedding in her mouth to silence her somewhat.

Richard was used to pussies feeling tight given his massive endowment but this was way beyond tight, and when he finally managed to get about half of his cock into the vice-like pussy he glanced down and saw the reason why.

"That's it Daddy. Fuck her good," Amanda chirped from bedside, her fingers frigging herself and blissfully unaware that unlike what Carla had maintained to her, this was her friend's first time.

The sloppy sounds of his manhood moving in and out of Carla's sex got louder as he probed faster and deeper, while Carla's red face slammed from side to side while her hands went from clutching sheets to grabbing her tits and mauling them.

"Yeah - that's it honey," Richard implored as he mounted her fully, now thrusting like a jackhammer as their sweaty bodies collided. "Cum for me. Cum hard."

The pain that came from his daughter's friend's teeth digging into his collarbone was eased by the thought that a scream would have been worse, and after she came with her legs kicking in the air Richard really went to work.

Leaning back onto his knees he grabbed Carla's calves and put them on his shoulders while in probed deep into the slightly more yielding pussy. Amanda, apparently having cum herself, was now aware of her friend's condition and started to say something but Richard shook his head no so she came around to his side so he could watch her friend writhing on the bed, practically speaking in tongues.

"Love you daddy," Amanda said as she leaned over and kissed him while sliding her hand down her father's wet back and between his buttocks, pushing her finger into his anus and enjoying his groan of pleasure.

"That's it, work my nuts," Richard told his daughter after her hand went lower and grabbed his furry ball sac, and he barely missed a beat while Amanda squeezed his nuts and Carla neared another orgasm.

"C...c...cumming," Carla stammered as her orgasm roared through her body, and as her pussy clamped down around the enormous invader that was responsible, Richard came too.

"Aw!" Richard moaned as his cock erupted inside the teen, filling her womb with what felt like a ridiculous amount of his seed helped by his daughter's frantic milking of his scrotum.

While Richard's cock deflated and slithered out of Carla's savaged sex, he leaned down at the frazzled girl with the beet red face whose chest heaved, and as he kissed Carla he wiped a tear from the side of her face.

"You okay honey?" he asked the girl, and she nodded.

"Didn't mean to be a baby," she said softly.

"You weren't Carla. You're a wonderful woman. Was it good?" Richard asked and the girl nodded vigorously as a few more tears escaped her brimming eyes.

"Thank you Mr. Wilson," she answered with a brave smile, and in a soft voice that only he could hear before he climbed off she pulled him close and added, "I love you. Always have. I was saving myself for you."

"I'll leave you two alone," Richard said as he grabbed his boxers and retreated to the bathroom to clean up before he got too choked up, with his daughter at his heels.

"Daddy," Amanda whispered as he glanced at her father's very messy and dead cock. "I didn't know she was a virgin. I swear. She said she fucked Jeff Weston."

12