His Dominant Landlady

Story Info
James needed a place to live. Two older women needed him.
4.6k words
4.61
220.6k
268
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
758 Followers

Eighteen year old James Morgan was sitting across the desk from an attractive middle aged lady who was explaining to him that there was no accommodation in the Halls of Residence at the University of the Arts in South London.

James had been delayed on his return to England after holidaying with his parents by striking French farmers and fisherman who had blockaded both the Channel Tunnel and the ports until their demands were met.

Mrs Heather Talbot was telling him that this year saw an above average intake to the university. James was trying to concentrate on what she was saying but it was difficult as his eyes kept wandering over to her exceedingly large breasts. This didn't go unnoticed by Heather.

She thought she would have some fun with the young man so she stood up and moved behind her seat to bend down to pick a file from the bottom drawer of her filing cabinet. She knew James would see her bottom clad in her tight grey pencil skirt and the seams running up her grey silk stockings. She was sure she heard James inhale sharply.

Heather Talbot was a forty seven year old divorcee and had worked at the university ever since she and her husband had divorced nearly ten years ago.

She was attractive woman with dark hair, today tied up in a bun, and dark eyes. Her large breasts pushed up against the white silk blouse she was wearing. The glasses perched on the edge of her nose gave her just the look she wanted.

'I'm sorry James,' she said as she sat back down. 'I'm afraid there just isn't anything available.'

'Oh no,' James replied. 'What am I going to do?'

Heather had an idea but she wanted to be sure he was the type of person that would be suitable for what she had in mind.

She wheeled her chair over to another set of draws and reached in for a slip of paper. Instead of going back to her desk she stopped beside it so James could see her.

'Well there is one possibility,' she said crossing her legs. She loved the rasping sound her stockings made..

Heather looked over at James and was pleased to see his attention had been drawn to her long legs and her shiny dark grey high heels. She was also pleased to see James was trying hard to hide his erection.

'Ye..yes what is it,' James stammered when he realised what she had said.

'There's a lady who has taken students in previously, she may let you board with her. She is a widow and only allows one person to stay.'

James thought that it sounded promising.

'She does have certain rules I'm afraid,' said Heather. 'And if you break them she will punish you.'

She could see James squirming in his chair and she was sure his erection got harder.

'Would you like me to contact her?' she asked.

'Pl..please,' answered James.

Heather looked at the number and dialed even though she knew it off by heart.

'Mrs Aston? It's Heather Talbot here from the Accommodation Administrators Office at The University of the Arts. Yes. Hello. I have a young man here who has just arrived and I'm afraid he's missed all the rooms on site. He's new to London and doesn't really know where to look. I was wondering if you could see yourself allowing him to board with you? Yes, same terms as before. Yes he's a quiet young man. I'm sure you won't regret it. Thank you so much.'

She put the phone down.

'You're lucky, she's agreed to meet you. Be polite and I'm sure she'll let you stay. Here is her address. Her name is Penelope Aston. She said to go round right now as she's going out soon. It's only in Wandsworth so you should be there in fifteen minutes.

James thanked Mrs Talbot and twenty minutes later was ringing the bell of a large imposing three storey townhouse.

The door opened and a statuesque lady with short grey hair stood looking down on him. James thought she looked formidable. A handsome woman, not pretty but still very attractive. He guessed she would be in her mid fifties, five feet ten inches tall, slim but with large breasts. She was wearing a red satin blouse tucked into tight black trousers which in turn where tucked into brown leather boots that came up to her knees.

'You must be James,' she said. 'Please do come in.' Penelope turned and walked back into the house giving him a view of her well padded bottom in her tight trousers. He hoped he wasn't going to embarrass himself in front of her and get another hard on.

They sat down in the parlour and chatted. Penelope began by telling him that she had been a widow for over fifteen years but her husband had left her extremely well off and she only took in boarders for company. He told her about his life in the north of England and how he was looking forward to starting his media course at the university.

Penelope warmed to the young man. 'Did Mrs Talbot mention the rules that I like to impose?'

'N..not really. She just said you had some.' he replied.

'They are very simple. Keep your room clean and tidy, no excessive noise, no drunkenness and no females in your room overnight.'

'That sounds fine,' said James.

'Oh and one more thing,' said Penelope. 'If you break any of my rules I will punish you. I will put you over my knee and spank your bare bottom.' She paused to give time for James to realise what she had said and could see him blushing.

'Do you still want to live here?'

'Ye..Yes please,' James almost whispered.

'Good,' said Penelope standing up and going over to a cupboard. 'Here's your keys. One is for the front door and one is for your room. You'd better follow me upstairs. I'm sure it will be to your satisfaction. I've never had anyone complain. Yet!'

James followed her upstairs and marvelled at her rear. He was imaging being put over her knees and getting a spanking. When they arrived at his room James couldn't believe his luck. Unlike the rest of the house the room was modernly decorated with a big brass double bed and a flat screen television that was connected to a computer.

Penelope pointed it out. 'This should help you with your studies so no surfing the web for porn. If I find any stains on your sheets you won't be able to sit down for a week.'

James blushed even harder.

'Where are your bags?' she asked.

'They're in a luggage store at Euston Train Station.' he answered.

'Right if you go and get them I'll just pop out but I shouldn't be long so I will help you settle in and show you where things are.'

After James had left Penelope called Heather. 'Hello Sis, I think you're right, he does have submissive tendencies. Leave him with me for a few weeks until I get him where we want him then you can join in the fun. Ok. Bye.'

James settled into Penelope Aston's home quickly and was enjoying living there. He was enjoying more of the fact that he saw Mrs Aston in her tight skirts and blouses. He had a hard on almost permanently.

Penelope was being patient, she knew he would slip up and slip up he did.

It was at the end of Freshers Week when the new students held parties to get to know each other. Penelope heard the front door bang and looked at the clock beside her bed, it was three o'clock in the morning. She then heard James stomp up stairs and go into his room. Two minutes later she heard is door fly open and then the bathroom door slam open before she heard James retching into the toilet. Ten minutes later he quietly climbed into bed and passed out.

The next morning James made his way downstairs and walked into the kitchen to make himself a drink. Penelope stared at him. 'I think we need to talk!,' she said. James murmured in agreement.

'After you've drank your coffee go and have a shower then meet me in the sitting room. I need to change.'

Twenty minutes later a nervous James walked into the sitting room to find Mrs Aston dressed in a tight leather skirt and wearing a cream silk blouse.

'Stand in front of me young man. That's it. Now, before you moved in we discussed the rules of the house didn't we?'

James nodded silently.

'And if you remember I said that if you broke my rules then I would punish you.'

Again James nodded silently.

'In the early hours of this morning not only did you wake me up with your excessive noise, you threw up in the toilet due to heavy drinking, isn't that correct?'

James looked up at her and said, 'yes, I'm very sorry.'

'Sorry isn't good enough. I said I would punish you and punish you I will. You, young man are going to get a good spanking on your bare bottom..'

Penelope beckoned him forward and started to undo his belt.

'Nooo, please don't,' he begged. He'd never been spanked before and to be spanked by a sexy mature woman filled him with both excitement and dread.

She slipped his jeans down his legs and he was told to step out of them. Penelope could see the start of an erection through his boxer shorts. She smiled to herself. When she took hold of his underpants and started to slide them slowly over his hips he closed his eyes and moaned 'Oh God!'

James automatically went to place his hands over his groin but a sharp rebuke by Mrs Aston made him drop them to his sides. He was standing in front of his mature landlady in only a t-shirt that left nothing to the imagination.

'Right now, get over my knees,' she ordered. James lowered himself down and gasped as the cold shiny leather came in contact with his cock and balls. Lying there half naked while a mature lady stroked his bottom prior to a hand spanking James had never felt so turned on. Penelope could feel his now hard cock through her skirt.

'This is no good. Stand up,' she ordered. James reluctantly rose to his feet well aware she would see his erection.

Penelope shifted around on the sofa and pulled her leather skirt up to her waist before sitting down. James groaned as he saw the tops of her black stockings held up by suspender clasps.

'Right, let's try again shall we?'

This time when James placed himself over her lap she opened her legs so his hard cock slipped between her stocking clad thighs. Suddenly she closed them trapping his cock in nylon.

'Ow,' shouted James as the first blow landed on his bare bottom.

'Ow, ow, ow,' he shrieked as the spanking continued getting harder with each slap. It wasn't only the spanks that were getting harder, his cock was too as it rubbed between her thighs. He was almost fucking her thighs when the spanking stopped. 'Stand up,' she said. James did and he automatically started to rub his bottom leaving his hard cock bouncing in front of Penelope's eyes. She thought it was a lovely tool. Nice and thick and about seven and a half inches long. She also liked it was uncut. Mrs Aston sat up and straightened her skirt then took hold of his cock and pulled him so he was standing at her side without letting go.

'I think you enjoyed your spanking a bit too much young man,' she said as she gently stroked his hard cock with her closed hand. James was in heaven as she told him what a naughty boy he was. She peeled back his foreskin and started to rub the crown of his cock with her thumb.

'Oh God, I..I'm going to....,' he whimpered as he started to cum. Penelope aimed his cock at her skirt as rope after rope spewed from it's end. After the last drops were squeezed out she told him to fetch a damp cloth from the kitchen. James wobbled off to do as he was bid.

'Now you know why I wear this skirt when I spank naughty boys,' she said as she wiped away James cum. 'I rather think I'll be wearing it quite a lot with you staying with me.'

It took a couple of weeks until she had to wear it again. One morning she could hear James rushing about upstairs then he sprinted down the stairs and out of the door. She assumed he was late for lectures.

Penelope wandered upstairs to his room and using a spare set of keys let herself in. She was aghast at the state it was in, clothes were strewn on the floor, empty crisp packets and cans everywhere but it was the scrunched up tissues that drew her attention the most. She picked one up and sniffed it. It had an odour that she knew too well. James had been wanking and hadn't had time to destroy the evidence.

That night when James got back from university Penelope called him into the sitting room. James heart sank when he saw she was wearing her black shiny leather skirt. 'Go upstairs and shower then come back here. I want you to wear the robe that is hanging on the bathroom door,' she said.

Fifteen minutes later James walked back into the room, his mind all a whirl.

He was scared yet excited at the same time. Penelope was sitting in an armchair and indicated that James take the other. She crossed her legs and James felt a rush to his groin.

She went on to explain what she had found and explained the rules to him once more.

'So I want you to take off the robe and kneel on all fours on the sofa.'

James noticed there was a towel placed over the seat of the sofa. He quickly stripped off his robe and did as he was told.

Penelope walked over to him and began to caress his bottom with her right hand and took hold of his cock in her left. 'You've been a very naughty, dirty boy,' she said as he began to get even more aroused. When he was rock hard she reached behind her to take a wooden paddle that was on the coffee table.

'Oh please. Not that. Ouch!', James yelled as the paddle landed on his bare buttocks.

'You won't learn will you,' Penelope taunted as she landed another blow. She was still holding on to his cock that pistoned in and out of her fist as she spanked him

After six hard spanks James bottom was bright red and sore.

'Don't move,' she said as she went over to a cupboard and took out some soothing gel. She rubbed some on her hands and poured some over his bottom letting it drip between the crack of his arse. James shuddered as the cold gel dripped down onto his balls.

Penelope took hold of his cock again with her slimy left hand and slowly peeled his foreskin back as she rubbed her hand very slowly up and down its length. With her right hand she gently rubbed over his hot and throbbing bottom.

'This will make you feel better,' she said as she slowly wanked him. James could only moan in pleasure.

She let her middle finger of her right hand slide between the cheeks of his bottom and rub over his little bum hole. 'Oh God,' moaned James. So she did it again. He was practically fucking her left hand but any time she thought he was getting too excited she released her grip slightly.

'Oh please,' he begged as he neared orgasm only for her to deny him what he needed.

She kept teasing his hole and he kept pushing his bottom back onto her finger.

'Please Mrs Aston, please. I need to cum.'

'Do you?' she replied speeding up her left hand. 'Oh yes please, don't tease me,' he begged.

'Well, cum then!' she said as she slid her finger deep into his arse. James yelped and shot rope after rope of cum onto the towel beneath him.

'Be a good boy and put the that towel in the washing machine will you. Oh, and tidy your room,'

Over the next few weeks James became infatuated by Penelope. She knew this and was always asking him to do little things for her which he duly obliged.

One Saturday after she had returned from shopping she slumped down on the sofa opposite to where James was sitting reading the newspaper.

'Be a darling and massage my feet for me will you please James?' she asked. James jumped out of his chair and slipped off Penelope's high heels and began rubbing the soles of her feet.

'Oh that is so delicious, thank you darling,' she said as she lent back and stretched her legs out and widened them. James worked hard at massaging her feet and moved up to her ankles.

'Oh yes, so good,' she exclaimed. Opening her legs a little more she said, 'higher,' James was now massaging her calves and he realised he could see right up her skirt to the top of her stockings and beyond. Penelope pretended to have her eyes closed reveling in the pleasure but she could see he was looking up her skirt and that he could probably see her tight white shiny silk panties.

'James, are looking up my skirt?'

'Err, n..no Mrs Aston,' James stammered.

'I think you were. Stand up!'

James stood up and couldn't hide the tell tale bulge in his jeans.

'You naughty boy. Off with your trousers.' she ordered.

James stripped to his boxers and stood waiting to be told what to do now.

'Go and fetch a tea towel from the kitchen, I can't be bothered to get changed.'

When James got back Mrs Aston had taken off her skirt and was standing in her high heels, tan coloured stockings held up by a beige coloured silk girdle. He almost fainted but soon found himself over his landlady's lap where he received a dozen hard spanks on his bare bottom.

Staring at Penelope's legs and girdle his subsequent masturbation didn't last long at all. When she opened her legs and he saw her tight white silk panties that were snug on her pussy and where he could see the outline of her lips he was soon groaning as his spunk soaked the tea towel she was holding.

The following week Penelope met her sister Heather Talbot for Sunday lunch.

'So how's our little friend these days? Have you worked you're magic on him yet?' asked Heather. Penelope laughed and said that he was following her around like a little puppy dog since his last spanking.

'He's infatuated, do you think I should move on to phase two?' asked Penelope. 'If you think he's ready,' said Heather. 'The sooner you do the sooner I can play with him.'

'Okay, I'll do it on Wednesday. He comes back a little earlier from Uni on that day,' replied Penelope.

Penelope decided to dress as provocatively as possible that Wednesday.

She wore a black quarter cup satin bra that pushed her large breasts up along with a matching thong. She dressed in a tight black satin pencil skirt with a black see through blouse. Almost black silk stockings held up by a wide black silk suspender belt and ridiculously high black heels. After a squirt of heady perfume she was ready for him.

She was standing in the hallway waiting for him as soon as he walked in the front door. She smiled as James gasped upon seeing what she was wearing.

'It seems you approve of my attire. Take your stuff upstairs and come back down and meet me in the sitting room.'

A nervous James gingerly walked into the sitting room to find Penelope sitting on the sofa. 'Come here James, come and sit beside me,' she beckoned.

James sat next to her and she moved closer to him so their thighs were touching.

'You like older women, don't you James?' she said as she placed a hand on his thigh. 'Y..yes,' answered James.

'You like older dominant women, don't you James?' she said moving her hand towards his crotch. James could only nod.

Placing her hand directly onto his erection she gave it a squeeze and James moaned. 'Oh I think you really like older dominant women you naughty boy.' she said as she unzipped his jeans and took out his hard throbbing cock.

'Can you imagine if I was to dominate you all the time instead of only when you were naughty,' she said as she stroked his cock up and down. James was looking at her large creamy breasts falling out over her bra as she said this.

'Oh God, w..what do you mean?' he moaned.

Penelope leaned towards him and whispered in his ear seductively 'Well I would make you suck on my extremely large nipples, kiss my breasts and force you to do other things that I enjoy,' she replied still stroking him.

'I would force your face between my thighs and order you to pleasure me if I were to be your mistress.' James by now was practically hyperventilating.

'Do you think you could do that James?' James was a whisker away from cumming.

'Maybe I would tie you to my bed naked and..........rape you! As she said that she gently bit his ear. James cock exploded.

When James had calmed down she told him to put his cum soaked t-shirt in the washing machine and follow her. She led him up to her bedroom.

Croony
Croony
758 Followers
12