His First Time with Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began going a little faster, feeling her ass sucking me back in with each thrust. She began thrusting her ass back on my cock. "Harder baby, give it to mommy... Ohhhh fuck yessss like that... ohhhh god."

What seemed forever was only a few minutes. My cock couldn't take any more. Her orgasm crested it's next wave. "Ohh Mom.. cumming... Oh god.." She squealed as my cock exploded deep in her anus, flooding her bowels full of my creamy cum. Collapsing on top of her, my spent cock slowly slipped out of her ass. It was totally dark outside. I picked up my shorts and we stumbled inside, collapsing on the sofa. Neither one of us able to go any further.

Finally we got up, had a drink and decided we needed a shower. We fucked a couple more times in the shower. Each having a good cum, before toweling off, laying on the bed and passing out.

I woke some time in the middle of the night to Mom sucking my cock to life. I started to speak. She put her finger over my mouth and said, "Shhhhhh, just lay back and enjoy my sexy young man. This is for the sweetest surprise, you have ever given to me." She went back to sucking my now rock hard shaft, drooling on it as she hummed an old song. God I loved it when she did that, like her whole mouth became a vibrator, sending chills up my spine.

"MMMM god Mom, I am so lucky, so very lucky." as I caressed her head and face. "I love you Mom. Promise you'll never stop this." Her fingers wet from the drool running down onto my balls, she began toying with the tight puckered anal entrance. I moaned deep, trying to push my ass onto her fingers. Begging for her to fuck me with them. Finally she pushed them inside, finding just the right spot.

Electric sparks shot through my cock, and balls. She moaned louder, as I grabbed her hair, humping her mouth. I groaned loudly, "OHHH Fuck... yes... cumming...FUCKKKKK." as my balls exploded. Sending a river of cum, splashing down her throat. Gulping, and swallowing it all down. Moaning loudly, as she came from the sensation, of being filled by her young lover yet again. Slowly letting her fingers slip out, she continued licking and sucking my shaft, till it was all gone. Finally letting my softening overused cock slip from her mouth.

She climbed up beside me, throwing the blanket over us, cuddling to my side, and throwing her leg over mine, pulling me tight to her. "I never will stop my beautiful Son. I am yours forever."

"And I am yours Mom, always will be." Both softly moaning as we drifted back off to sleep.

I was the first to wake up that morning. Not wanting our weekend to end, even though I knew we had to head home before noon. I still didn't want it to end. Mom had rolled off beside me on her back. I laid there admiring how beautiful she was, with the first faint rays of daylight filtering in. And thinking, how lucky I was to be with her.

Letting her sleep, I carefully got up and went to make coffee. I went back to the bedroom doorway, to look in on her. I saw she had kicked the blanket off and her legs were slightly spread. I heard her softly moan in her sleep. She must have been having a dream. So I figured why not help the dream feel a little more real, and make love to the woman that had given birth to me. One last time, before our return to the real world.

I softly walked to the foot of the bed, looking at her soft red triangle of pubic hair. Her labia glistening from the dream she was having. I gently spread her legs a little more, lowering myself between them, until my face was inches away. Taking in her aroma. It was truly intoxicating. Then I slid my tongue softly up through her labia, stopping as I lightly flicked the hard nub of her clit.

She moaned a little louder, as her hips started rocking in her sleep. I looked up seeing she was still sleeping, but enjoying the added stimulus of a real tongue. Her moaning, and breathing got faster. Her juices were feeding my hungry mouth, as I licked her closer to orgasm. Finally she woke, hands pulling my hair, forcing my face hard against her pussy. Grinding my face into her, she crested the wave, having her first orgasm of the morning. "Ohhhhh god baby yesssss! Fuckkkkk..." Continuing to ride my face through another trembling wave, with me sucking, nibbling and slurping up all she had to offer.

Kissing my way up over her tummy. Stopping to lick and suck each hard sensitive nipple. She arched her back shoving them into my mouth, as she cradled my head to her chest. She reached between us, stroking my hard cock. Then putting the head into her warm, wet vagina, thrusting her hips up to meet me, nearly taking all of it in.

I began grunting as I thrust into her, feeding all of my cock deep inside. With each thrust I felt more of her juices flooding my cock, as the muscles in her vagina began milking my shaft. Drawing me ever closer to filling her yet again. As her pussy went off on another orgasm, her contractions and squeezing sucked me over the edge too. Sinking my cock to the hilt, spraying my cum all over her cervix. I froze enjoying the feeling of her muscles milking the last few drops into her womb. Then collapsed, rolling her over on top of me, my hard cock still deep inside her.

We didn't speak, just laid there catching our breath. Then she got her legs around and under her, without losing my cock inside her. Then she began long slow riding me, forward, backward, up, down, in and out. A long slow grinding pace that would bring us to a loving mutual cum, with the bed shaking, bouncing, slamming into the wall.

Both of us screaming out in raw pleasure, as our bodies were ravaged by the intensity of our orgasm. Her pussy sucking my cock so hard, I'd swear my balls came out the head of my cock. The bed was a lake under us. As our combined fluids flooded out of us, onto the bed. Our lifeless bodies collapsed together, shivering from the moment. We both shuddered, as my cock finally slipped out of her.

I felt my cum flowing out onto my cock. She slid down my tummy and began lapping it up, slurping and humming as she did. When she had it all, she climbed back up on me, sharing a long deep kiss and the taste of us both mixed together. Before finally collapsing on the bed beside me, holding me tight. Neither one of us wanted the weekend to end.

After we had recovered, we kissed again. Then got out of bed, to start the day, and getting the cabin cleaned up for another time.

Having our coffee, and a quick late breakfast. We got dressed, and packed a few things to take home, that needed cleaning now. As we went out the door, locking it behind us, mom pulled me into her arms, kissing me passionately. "Thank you for the sweetest anniversary gift I have ever gotten. I will cherish it for the rest of my life."

I told her she was very welcome, and thanked her again for being such a beautiful loving mother. And for not talking herself out of approaching me a year ago, like most Moms would have done. Returning her kiss, I opened her door while she got in. Then I got in the driver's seat, as she cuddled over to me. We hit the road, headed home, leaving our torrid weekend of love behind us. As we headed home to the real world, where we had to share our love in secret. Until the next time.

The adventure continues...

12