His Futa Auntie Pt. 05 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W.. what? What even... no, they're gonna think we're GAY, idiot! In fact, those two assholes already mentioned it earlier today. Shit..."

"Ohh... why would they think...?"

"Not WOULD think... they already DO think, ever since you walked over to my frickin' table.... Ugh, and I was SO close to being unnoticed... even managed to sneak away from the activities..."

He paused.

"I don't mind that you're gay, by the way."

James' throat closed.

"Hn?! I.. I'm not-!!"

"What?"

James sniffled, tweaking his nipple a little too hard, making him coo.

"Uuf! I... I am NOT gay..."

"Pfft Oh really? Then what's with a not-dildo going in your not-gay ass? Come on everyone can see it from a mile away."

James sniffled, tears coming to his eyes, and he clammed up.

"Hn..."

....

"Dude?"

The flick of a bible page was his tiny response, sniffing as he trawled through 'LUKE:1', trying to see if it would go into his brain.

'Maybe I just do one chapter?... maybe do the second tomorrow...'

William sighed.

"Dude.. don't worry about it. I apologise. Say... what do you like to do for fun?"

At this James perked up, excited.

"OOOh, well I love cleaning the kitchen the best, it's soooo tricky getting all of the grime of the oven grill, but I found a special technique that makes it much faster-"

William groaned so loud that James was halted in his tracks.

"Are you SERIOUS?!"

"Y... yes...."

"Jees... you're literally just a maid from a porn movie..."

Stupidly, James decided to try his hand at a joke.

"Well... you're pretty enough to be a maid, right? I-in the right dress maybe.... Hehe...."

"WH.. WHAT?!?!"

The boy leapt out of bed, knocking his knee on the way down the ladder and grunting.

"FUCK you.... stupid fucking shit...FFFFFUCKing..."

He flung the cabin door open and stormed out.

".... Stupid!... shit... maid!!! Fucking-....."

James watched him as he trailed off onto one of the paths, his baggy jeans doing nothing to stop his caboose swaying and filling out the back end wonderfully.

'Oh... well, looks like you've done it again,' he thought to himself, miserably tweaking his left nipple for comfort before hefting the bible into his lap.

This camp was turning out to be nothing short of a real-life nightmare.

12