His Hot Aunt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm...you're so beautiful when you cum," Sandy purred as she slithered up Lisa's body, "And you taste even better than I imagined."

"That's not the first time I've been told that," Lisa replied with a contented smile.

The two women kissed passionately for several moments all the while James stroked his cock, now free from the confines of his damp shorts. He could tell Lisa was definitely tipsy by the sound of her voice. Sandy finally broke their kiss and rolled off Lisa with her back to the door. James was practically drooling at the sight of Sandy's firm round ass.

"Oooohhh, where are you going," Lisa whined disappointedly.

"Roll over," Sandy ordered pushing herself up into a sitting position.

"But I wanted to take care of you first."

"You can do that later, right now it's time to fuck."

Lisa reluctantly rolled over onto her stomach then rose up on her hands and knees. At the same time, Sandy moved behind her boss and positioned herself between Lisa's parted legs. James' eyes nearly flew out of their sockets when Sandy took hold of a very stiff and slender cock, aiming it at Lisa's dripping sex. It was probably 6" long and not as thick as his own but it was hard and leaking pre-cum and was definitely attached to Sandy. He released his own cock as if it was on fire. His mind was having trouble accepting what he was seeing.

'Sandy has a cock? Why didn't Lisa tell me?' he thought, feeling betrayed by his aunt. 'She could have said something before I...,' he couldn't finish that thought. He'd masturbated several times thinking about doing all kinds of sexual things with her...him. He was confused. But that was before he knew she was a guy. 'There must be some mistake,' he tried to rationalize the situation, 'Maybe I'm still buzzed; not seeing straight.' But he knew that wasn't the case. Sandy had the body of a woman but instead of a vagina, she had a cock. That realization sent shockwaves through him. He began to worry about his own sexuality. 'Does this make me gay?' he pondered, 'I'm not into guys but Sandy is...She's gotta...He's gotta cock. What the FUCK!'

Both women moaned as Sandy's cock slid inside Lisa's tight, wet pussy. Their moans brought James' attention back to them. He watched as Sandy began slowly thrusting into his aunt, making her cry out with each impact of their bodies. She slowly ramped up the speed until there was a steady slapping of flesh mixed with the ever increasing moans and wails coming from both of them. Lisa lowered her shoulders to the mattress as her hands balled up into fists around the sheets, her voice rising in anticipation of her on rushing orgasm.

James couldn't tear his eyes away from the two women on the bed. He felt very uneasy yet he couldn't stop looking, his cock begging for attention. He wasn't able to bring himself to touch his aching member. He heard Lisa let out a guttural groan and knew she was cumming again.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh...Yes...Yes...Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Jimmy!"

The room went absolutely silent as all three parties realized what had just been said. It felt as if time itself had stopped. James' heart pounded in his ears as he waited for the aftermath of Lisa's slip-of-the-tongue. Seconds seemed to pass at a glacial pace until Sandy made a move. She tossed Lisa onto her back then pounced on the tiny Asian woman. Sandy now lay nose to nose with her, covering Lisa's body with her own to keep her from trying to escape.

"I KNEW IT!" she announced.

"Sandy I...," Lisa began.

James was unsure what to do at that moment. He was already overwhelmed with the events so far but now this. He wanted to run and hide as if that would do any good. But what Sandy said next stopped him from doing anything.

"I knew you're fantasizing about fucking your nephew! You horny little slut," she laughed excitedly.

Both Lisa and James let out an internal sigh of relief after hearing that. Sandy assumed wrongly that Lisa only fantasized about James and had not realized they did actually have an active sexual relationship. James saw Sandy shift her hips forward and with the accompanying moan from his aunt, knew she had her cock back in Lisa's pussy.

"That's so fucking hot," giving Lisa a quick peck on the lips.

"Sandy! I'm not supposed to have thoughts like that about Jimmy."

"You're a hot sexy woman; he's a hot sexy stud, what's the problem?"

"He's my nephew! That makes it against the law, last time I checked."

"I'm not saying you should rape him but you ARE both adults," Sandy paused to kiss Lisa again, "So as long as you're both willing..." She drove her cock in to Lisa as deep as it would go for emphasis.

Lisa bit her lip to keep from moaning again, then fixed Sandy with her gaze, "Society frowns on stuff like that."

Sandy pushed herself up with her arms to look down on Lisa, "Society!" she spat, "Society has frowned on people like me forever. Fuck what society thinks. If you get a chance to bed that young man, I say go for it!" Sandy's features softened as she lowered herself back down nose to nose with her boss, "If you do get a chance to fuck James, I'd love to watch."

"SANDY!"

"What? Let a girl have her fantasies," her hips began to make slow, grinding circles against Lisa's.

Lisa let out a surprised gasp then closed her legs around Sandy's narrow waist, "You're so bad."

"And you love it," Sandy replied; now slowly thrusting.

James was visibly trembling from what he'd seen and heard. He had to get away from the door before he made his presence known. They had dodged a bullet with Sandy's assumption but it wouldn't be good if he was discovered. The idea of joining them right now was tempting but he and Lisa had to keep up appearances. Besides, he was still uncomfortable about what Sandy was and his feelings about that.

James quietly moved to the door to his room, retrieved his pack and closed the door behind him. He set his pack on the floor by the bed then sat down to ponder what he was feeling and all the events of this very troubling day. He could hear Lisa and Sandy in the next room enjoying themselves, making his cock ache even more. It was so hard it hurt and he wanted to relieve the pressure but the image of Sandy's cock plunging in and out of his aunt haunted him. How could he be turned on after seeing that? He'd seen plenty of porno movies with guys fucking women before and the sight of the guy's cock never bothered him. So why was Sandy's penis giving him such trouble.

"Because she's not supposed to have one," he said out loud.

His aunt's voice reached a new crescendo, returning James' mind to the action next door. His throbbing dick needed release. He stripped and lay back on top of the cool sheets but he hesitated to touch himself. He tried to push the image of Sandy's pretty face and erect cock from his mind. He focused his thoughts on Monica, her beautiful smile, perky tits and those luscious legs in nylon. He pictured her under him as he sank his cock deep into her tight pussy. His fist pumped up and down his stiff prick, he was almost there. His balls began to tighten from his impending release when he heard Sandy in the throes of orgasm and her face immediately replaced Monica's in his fantasy. His cock exploded, shooting a fountain of cum skyward again and again. When the last tremors had subsided, he felt as if he had done something unnatural. He quickly mopped up the remnants of his ejaculation with some tissues from the nightstand.

James fell into a fitful sleep. Images from the party flashed before him. Monica's shocked face, Dana's malicious smirk and the people laughing at him, all rushed back. Then he saw Lisa and Sandy standing in the crowd naked. He could see Sandy's cock standing erect, dripping pre-cum. He noticed he was naked too, his cock at attention. He could hear Sandy asking him something but couldn't quite make it out. When she asked him again, the people in the crowd started jeering and making homophobic slurs aimed at him. He wanted to run but Sandy held him in place by his cock as she kissed him passionately to the crowd's enjoyment.

James bolted upright in bed, covered in sweat, heart pounding and feeling as if he'd just closed his eyes a moment ago. He settled back onto his pillow, taking deep breathes to calm himself. It was early morning and the sun had just begun to lighten the sky. He drifted back to sleep. He was awakened again sometime later by the clicking of high heels on the hallway floor. It was lighter outside now but he hadn't rolled over to look at the clock. The footsteps stopped at his room. There was a faint tapping on the door before it slowly opened. He closed his eyes, feigning sleep. Lisa poked her head in.

"Jimmy...Are you awake," she asked softly.

He didn't move. After a few moments, the door closed and he could hear the clicking of his aunt's heels heading for the kitchen. She obviously knew he came home last night and probably wanted to know why and when. He wasn't ready to talk to her about any of it yet. There were things he had to work out for himself first. James was still feeling betrayed by her for not filling him in about Sandy. 'Maybe she didn't know until last night herself,' he wondered but dismissed the thought as improbable since she was Sandy's boss, she must have known. They had always vowed never to keep secrets from each other but it looked to him as if things had changed.

The situation at the party was a whole other issue he had to deal with. How could he face his friends again after that embarrassing show? He knew he should talk to Mike but wasn't sure what to say. The sound of the front door opening and closing caught his attention, followed shortly by Lisa's car starting and pulling out of the driveway. Confident she was gone for the day, James got up and showered.

James found the note Lisa left on the breakfast bar when he got to the kitchen to get something to eat. She was concerned that he came home, wondering what was wrong. She wanted to talk once she got home from the gallery that evening. He wanted to square things away with Mike first so he could focus on what he wanted to say to his aunt.

Mike and James met for lunch at the Ruby's restaurant on the Huntington Beach pier. Mike profusely apologized for what happened, telling James he made Dana leave the party once he found out what she had done. Jen even texted him an apology during their meal, letting him know that she and Dana were not going to be speaking for a while. Their conversation ended with Mike assuring James that he'd make sure everyone knew that Dana was out of line and probably on drugs for what she'd said. James felt better but he was still disappointed about not getting to explain things to Monica.

***

Lisa arrived home around 6 PM to find James watching TV in the family room. He seemed focused on his show, only giving her the minimal of greetings. She knew something was bothering him and was determined to find out what it was. She grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses then joined her nephew on the couch.

"How're things going," she asked as bubbly as she could be.

"Okay I guess," he replied with a shrug but not looking at her.

"Wine?" she offered.

"Not right now, thanks."

"I noticed you came home last night. I thought you were gonna stay at Mike's place."

"Plans changed."

"What changed them?"

James let out a long sigh, knowing he'd have to talk to Lisa eventually but his emotions were in turmoil and he was hoping he didn't say something that would upset her. Turning to face his aunt, "My ex-girlfriend showed up and...Well let's just say she caused a scene." James went on to fill her in on the details, including his conversation with Mike earlier today.

"Don't worry, I'll never make fun of your love of pantyhose," she said, rubbing her nylon encased legs together and smiling seductively, "I think it's hot."

James gave a half hearted grin a then looked away. That's when Lisa realized Jimmy had hardly even looked at her. Usually he's undressing her with his eyes the minute she walks through the door. He barely gave her legs a second glance just then. The sheer nude hose she had on usually made him drool. There was something else wrong, but what? Lisa pondered that then came up with a possible answer.

"Are you upset I had someone over last night?"

"You mean Sandy? No," he replied, not looking at her.

"You heard us then," Lisa sipped her wine then set it on the end table, "Sorry if we kept you up."

"I heard you and saw you too."

"How much did you see?" Lisa leaned closer to him, concern now present in her voice.

James met her gaze, "Enough."

There was a long uncomfortable pause as they both gauged what to say next.

"Why didn't you tell me Sandy was a guy?" his words laced with anger.

"She's not 'a guy,' she's transgender," Lisa reached for her glass and took a quick draw on it before continuing, "And she swore me to secrecy."

"How long have you known she had a...," James was struggling not to lose his cool, "She's a he?"

"SHE told me about a week after I hired her," Lisa drained her glass and set it down, "She didn't want any uncomfortable surprises to come up between us. That's when she asked me to keep it between us."

"You could've told me she had a...HE was a guy in drag," James' voice elevated with tension.

Lisa's eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed as she leaned toward her agitated nephew. She was clearly upset with him, her gaze burning into his.

"Excuse me, what have you done with my intelligent, open minded nephew who I taught not to judge what a person was on the outside but what's in here," Lisa pointed at her heart, "You're sounding like a narrow minded, bigoted asshole!"

James lowered his eyes in shame after that pointed assault. He didn't like upsetting Lisa but he was in turmoil over this situation. Lisa let her words settle in before going on.

"Do you have something against gays or lesbians? So what's the problem with transgendered people?" she was irritated with his attitude and wanted him to think before he spoke again then added, "I'm bisexual. Do you have a problem with that?"

He shook his head, not wanting to look at his angry aunt. It was then the answer dawned on her.

"You were attracted to her," Lisa's tone softened, "And if my guess is right, you still are."

James opened his mouth to deny it but she was right. His cheeks flushed and she knew what was bothering him.

"It doesn't make you gay to be attracted to her."

James looked into Lisa's eyes to verify she truly believed what she was saying. She could see he wasn't buying it. So it was time to convince him.

"Are you attracted to guys? Do you want a guy to suck your cock or fuck you in the ass? Maybe you want to fuck a guy in the ass or suck his cock, is that it?"

"NO, no...what are you talking about? Why would you ask me that?" James was rattled by that line of questioning.

"Well if you'd have answered yes then I'd say you WERE gay but clearly by your reaction you aren't. Sandy isn't a guy, she's a woman."

"But he's got," Lisa's eyes narrowed again making him revise his statement, "Sandy has a cock and from all the biology classes I've had, that makes Sandy...male."

"Jimmy...You're right. The plumbing down between her legs doesn't match the definition of a woman," James was surprised at Lisa's admission then she went on, "But, everything else about her is all female. She looks like a woman, she feels like a woman, she kisses like a woman; she's even emotional like a woman. Remember what I taught you; judge a person by what's inside, not just what you can see outside."

James was beginning to see his aunt's point of view. Up until the other night, there was no doubt in his mind that Sandy was anything but a woman. Every time he'd been around her where they talked and even flirted, he would've never guessed there was anything unusual about her. It wasn't like he found out about her secret as they were about to have sex. Although he had some lingering concerns about his feeling toward her now, he decided to change the subject to shift the focus off him.

"So why didn't you tell her about us?" he asked.

"Because we agreed to keep that OUR secret."

"But she seemed to be all for it," James was now facing his aunt again, "If there was anyone you could share it with; she seems the most likely candidate."

Lisa cocked her head, taking in her nephew with a curious eye, "Where are you going with this? Do you want her to know for some reason?"

"I don't know...She said she wanted to watch and well..."

"That turns you on? Being watched?' Lisa studied his reaction, "Or being watched by Sandy?"

James' cheeks burned and he fidgeted anxiously beside her.

"You don't have to be embarrassed; I'm not gonna judge you. Personally I like being watched. I think if I'd known you were watching Sandy and me last night, it would've had me really turned on."

"I think having her watch would be hot. I don't know why but ..." he couldn't finish that thought, "Do you think we can trust her not to tell anyone else?"

"I'm willing to trust her. She trusted me with her secret. She didn't have to tell me she was transgender. Besides you know her secret now too and I don't think she's the malicious type."

"When should we have her over and tell...I mean show her?"

Lisa could see James was still nervous but the bulge in his pants told a story of its own. She was elated he was willing to explore new things. It was turning her on as well. Her instinct was to call Sandy right there and then but she decided to hold off and increase the anticipation. She had other reasons to postpone their ménage a trois, because she wanted to enjoy Jimmy tonight by herself. It hadn't been that long since he was in her bed, fucking her senseless, but she wanted more of that tonight.

"Well she's probably home by now so let's plan to have her over one night this week after work. I'll make something up to get her to come over then we'll go from there," Lisa moved closer to Jimmy and ran her hand over his concealed, rampant cock, "But tonight, you're all mine."

Lisa stood and stepped in front of her nephew, using her knees to close his legs. The feel of her silky nylons on his bare skin made him shiver. She bent at the waist to undo his shorts. James was looking right down her blouse as it hung open, revealing her cream colored half bra and her perky breasts spilling out of the sheer garment. Her skirt rode up her parted thighs giving him a tantalizing glimpse of her bald pussy through her seamless hose. Stepping back, Lisa pulled off his shorts, tossing them aside. His hard cock sprang up, leaking a steady stream of pre-cum. James quickly removed his tank top as he waited to see what Lisa did next.

She trapped his legs between hers again as she unbuttoned her blouse then laid it across the back of the couch. Her bright pink nipples poked out over the top of her bra, erect and in need of attention. Her bra came off and joined her blouse on the couch. Lisa knelt on the cushions, straddling her nephew's thighs. His hands immediately went to her breasts, cupping the firm globes while rolling the rock hard nipples between his fingers. Lisa let out a shuddering gasp then kissed him passionately; her tongue stabbing into his mouth in search of his. Her hips began to grind her stiff clit against James' throbbing cock; it was his turn to gasp. The warm wetness of her labia gliding along his shaft with only a thin layer of nylon separating them was mind blowing.

Lisa broke their smoldering kiss to stare into Jimmy's eyes. She was on fire; she wanted...No, needed him now. She didn't care if he'd cum right away, she wanted to be fucked. Every thrust of her hips shot bolts of toe curling electricity through her trembling body. She was so turned on right then that his masterful manipulations of her tits threatened to send her over the edge.