His Loss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't fair." I called out.

They giggled.

"We won't look." Amanda said.

"Cover your eyes."

"OK."

I cautiously opened the door. They had their eyes covered with their hands. I took two steps and they uncovered their eyes. Both smiled. Neither laughed. I didn't cover up. It was a little late for that.

Barbara got out of bed and said, "You sit in the middle."

Her t-shirt didn't cover any more than mine did. Her small strip of pubic hair was as red as the hair on her head. My interest began to show. I got into bed next to Amanda. Barbara opened containers and handed them out with utensils and then she left the bedroom and returned with three beers.

"If we are going to eat here again one of us needs to go to the market."

"Deal. After dinner we can make a list." I said.

"Way after dinner." Barbara said.

I let that comment go.

During dinner we talked about where Barbara was from, our favorite movies and lots of superficial stuff. The conversation was light with moments of laughter mixed in. At some point during dinner Barbara put her hand under the covers and touched my cock. I lost all interest in time, dinner or whatever the conversation had been about. My interest in Barbara grew. I started worrying about Amanda. We just couldn't play sexually while she was recovering from having her breast cut open. I couldn't play with Barbara in front of anyone, much less Amanda.

Barbara let go of my interest and got out of bed. She collected all the containers and the three empty beer bottles and stashed them near the door. Then she came back to bed.

"Pete, I want you to help me here. Amanda and I had a long conversation before you got home and I think we can help her with a little story she has going on in her head. Will you be willing to speak the truth and only the truth for the rest of the evening?"

"I'm honest. I'll do that."

"OK. What is your favorite part of a woman's body?"

"For looking at or touching?"

"Both."

"Breasts and pussy."

"When you met me at the office did you look at my breasts?"

"Of course."

"And did you think, too bad they are scared?"

"No. I thought they were quite nice."

"When you heard me tell Amanda that I had surgery like hers on one of my breasts did you say, too bad, I liked her before I found that out?"

"No."

"Have you thought about kissing me?"

"Yes."

"Want to?"

"Yes."

Barbara swung her leg over my lap and sat down facing me. I took her face in my hands and drew our lips together. Our tongues began to dance and they danced together well. Some of the time I led and some of the time she led. When the kiss ended she looked at me again.

"Want more?"

I pulled her to me again. As our tongues danced together my hands went from her face to her back. As the third kiss began I lifted the t-shirt and had my hands all over her back. Barbara scooted closer to me and trapped my hardening cock between her naked pussy and my own body. My next kiss was on her neck.

"Close your eyes." Barbara whispered.

I did.

She pulled the t-shirt over her head and held it against her chest on one side.

"Kiss my breast, please."

I opened my eyes and pulled her body to my mouth, breast first. I had been taught years ago not to go for the nipple first. I started kissing her breast in the valley between her breasts. I worked my kisses all around the breast and then went to the nipple. It was hard when I arrived. I flicked it with my tongue and Barbara moaned. I sucked it into my mouth and she moaned again. I worshiped her breast and she appreciated it by making all the wonderful noises that a woman can make when she feels pleasure.

Then she stopped me. I looked at her face and she thanked me.

"Pete, my other breast has a scar. My other breast isn't as big as the one you have already tasted. If I beg you, will you kiss it too?"

"No. But if I beg you will you let me? Please?"

Barbara uncovered her other breast. As it happened it was the breast closest to Amanda. The scar was about an inch and a half long and the surrounding tissue was indented where tissue had been removed.

I leaned in and pulled Barbra to me. Again I started in the valley and worked my way around the breast, avoiding the nipple at first. When my lips encountered her scar Barbara moaned. I ran my tongue over her scar. Over the length and back again as gently as I could manage. I sucked on the scar gently and then moved to Barbara's nipple. I sucked it in and opened my mouth wide enough to take the nipple and areola as well and I sucked hard, but not hard enough to hurt.

Barbara wrapped her arms around my head and shook. She pressed her breast into my face and I thought that I might suffocate. Before that happened she calmed down and let go.

"God! Where have you been all my life?"

I smiled. "Was all that leading to a question?"

Amanda spoke. "Yes, it was. And you answered it perfectly."

"How's that?"

"Amanda thought she would never find a man who would want her because she is damaged goods. I think she is saying that the way you treated me has shown her that she isn't damaged goods. What you showed me is that I want more of you!"

"Well, since you mentioned it, you are sitting on my lap with your pussy against my erection. I would love to fuck you or have you take care of that erection in some pleasant fashion. Is that possible?"

"Oh, yes! Perhaps we should go in the living room and leave Amanda here to rest."

"Oh please don't go! I'm so turned on I can't stand it! Can't I at least watch?"

"Watch? Not likely. Participate, damn right. Peel off that t-shirt Honey. I'll fuck you both and love every moment of it."

Amanda couldn't lift the t-shirt up so we helped. We helped her lie down next to Barbara and I positioned myself to enter Barbara. I lifted her legs and spread them as I pistoned in and out. Amanda used her good hand to reach over and touch Barbara's breast. Seconds later she touched the scar. When she did Barbara screamed and her climax took over. Barbara shook and panted and flooded me with her joy juice. When she started to calm down I pulled out and moved to Amanda.

I bent to her chest and kissed the breast that was exposed. I took my time and had not reached her nipple when she spoke.

"Fuck me, please. I want you inside me."

I was wet and she was wet and we slid together effortlessly. Amanda moaned and came as I hit bottom. When I withdrew she pulled me back in. She was tight and oh, so slippery. As I fucked her gently and deeply Barbara paid homage to her breast. Amanda approached another orgasm and began to shudder. I slowed my stroke and her eyes flew open.

"Harder!"

I held her hips and pounded into her pussy. When I hit home and she winced I eased off just a little so it wouldn't hurt and kept stroking. I was getting close. I reached over and touched Barbara's pussy. Barbara covered my hand with hers. I inserted two fingers in her and she shuddered.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"No! I don't have birth control yet!"

I pulled out and Barbara quickly moved and took me in her mouth just as I came. I couldn't remember ever cumming that hard or in such quantity. Amanda hadn't moved. Barbara and I fell on the bed in a heap and rested for a few minutes in silence.

As I got up to head for the bathroom I noticed the digital clock on the nightstand. O1:15. Barbara followed me into the bathroom. As I peed she turned on the shower. Then she took my penis in her hand and she aimed my flow into the toilet.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"I've always wanted to do that."

We showered and took washcloths in and cleaned Amanda. The modesty of yesterday was gone. When I touched her vulva with the cloth she spread her legs for me. Barbara dried her with a towel then took her into the bathroom to pee. Soon we all climbed back into bed. I got in the middle.

Just before we fell asleep Barbara asked, "So, what shall we do for our second date?"

My thanks to Mandy for her great editing.

12