His New Pet

Story Info
My first attempt at BDSM.
2.2k words
4.23
13.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE-this is my first attempt at BDSM story and I would appreciate feedback. Thanks.

Dancing in His arms, her forbidden love's, only heightens her senses. She is married with a real life outside that door. She is not a slut or tramp. She is a one man woman, isn't she? Yet here she stood in another man's arms, this man whose scent was eating at her resolve, whose charming words and gentle affections were making her forget reality, drawing her into His world...a world she knows very little of, but is suddenly driven to know. But only with Him, doing only His bidding, trusting Him to show her how to behave so as not to embarrass Him.

"Penny for your thoughts, dear girl?" His mouth is RIGHT beside her ear, and she was so lost in her thoughts she jumped. He laughed gently and asked, "What has you so lost tonight?"

She simply shakes her head, unsure she is ready to tell Him what she has decided. "Nothing, Sir. My mind was simply wandering to places I'd rather be."

"Oh really? And where would that be?"

"Ummmm, I'm not sure it is polite to speak of such things and places in a public setting, Sir. I am not sure You really wish to know them anyway. I realize You are only taking pity on me by dancing with me, when there is a room full of beauties flirting and trying for Your attentions."

"Pity? Dear Girl, I am quite selective as to those I actually dance with, in case you hadn't noticed. And I get the impression you would prefer someplace a bit more private to continue this...dance...?"

Unable to trust her voice she simply nods her answer into his shoulder. Trusting Him like this was a HUGE step for her. Next thing she knew she was at His home-in an inviting room, couches for sitting, places for dancing. "Shall we dance more, or do you want something to drink? I noticed you had nothing at the club."

"I don't drink in general, I tend to be ditzy enough without any help," she stated nervously giggling.

"Then come join me here on the dance floor."

"Yes, Sir."

"Mmmm, I like hearing those words coming from YOUR lips. I wonder..."

"Yes? Sir?"

HE was pulling her into Him kissing her like she hadn't been kissed in a long time; a kiss pulling at her soul, desiring a response from deep within. And a response came from her, one that shocked and overwhelmed her and pleased Him greatly. She slid her arms around His neck and pulled Him close, reveling in His kiss. "Is this REALLY what you want, dear? I'll not push past where you are ready to go, but I am enjoying this a GREAT deal and need to know where you stand on this matter. I will not allow myself to hurt you in any way-emotionally or physically-do you understand?" As He asked this question, He pulled back from her, trying to allow her a moment or so to think clearly-without the heady pull of T/their kiss persuading one way or the other.

"It is what I want, Sir. If You'll have me. I know I'm not-"

He hushed her babbling with another, more powerfully intoxicating kiss. "I promise that I shall not hurt you, and that in pleasing me, you will be pleased as well. I will guide you into this world, if this is truly your desire, but I don't do half way. You must decide THIS is the way you want U/us, or walk away now."

"I am Yours and I wish only to know that I am pleasing You, umm, Master." She was afraid He would laugh, but His smile broadened and she knew she had spoken an acceptable answer.

He leads her to a bedroom just off the second floor landing...not His bedroom, but one He has used before. He opens the door and steps back waving for her to precede Him into the room. "Ladies first, my dear." She silently nods and passes into the room, and suddenly stops. The king size bed is dressed in black and red satin. The canopy drapes are pulled back and tied. There are mirrors on all four walls. "Having second thoughts?" He was watching her from directly beside her, willing her to feel His presence in the room, knowing it would impact her decision- influence her to run or stay. He WANTED her like He had wanted no other before. This realization surprises Him. He had had lovers, women, submissives, all the names, all the games before-but she, she was like a fresh drink of water after a long hot walk in the desert. She was refreshing to look upon-He felt He could do just that for hours, in fact...hmmm, He might just.

"Umm, No, Sir, I am sure of what I wish. I desire to please my Master." She had turned and was whispering in His ear as she rubbed against His arm suggestively, implying she might know more than she let on. She really was a novice, but was very good at listening to what her instincts told her...as she did now, letting her breasts rest against His arm as she leaned on tiptoe to be near His ear with her lips. He surprised her by pinching her inner thigh. "OH!" was all she could manage to say before He lifted her up and carried her to the bed.

"My, but you do look ravishing tonight, dear girl. It is a shame you have to lose all these trimmings, but then I look forward to unwrapping my gift!" With that she was totally under His control...any thought of anything else vanished. He kissed her lips again, but held her hands at her sides, rather than letting her wrap them around Him. "Mmm, lesson #1, you must ask before you do anything, understand? Anything!"

"Umm, Yes, Sir, I think I do...May I please have my hands that I may assist you in getting more comfortable? I wish to cover your body in kisses.."

"No, tonight you will let me look at you. I shall unwrap this beautiful gift and look at it until I am ready for more. Then I shall tell you what you will be allowed to do. Now hush and relax..." He removes the combs from her hair and runs His fingers through it several times eventually resting His hand at her neck, brushing His thumb along her jaw line. The electricity running between T/them was almost too overwhelming for T/them both. It takes all her restraint not to lean forward and kiss His lips, tasting His sweet tongue in response to her invitation. He moves His hands to her blouse buttons, slowly unfastening them, lingering between her breasts, just long enough to brush each with a finger, teasing her more. She tried not to squirm, but wasn't managing to resist it well. "Dear girl, do you wish for a form of release?"

"Oh yes, Sir, please!"

"I will allow you to make soft noises, dear, but nothing more, understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she whimpered, biting her lower lip. He slides her blouse off and tosses it to the chair beside the bed.

"Mmmmmm, I am enjoying this view," was His comment when He returned His look to her taking in her almost non existent, very see thru lace bra. Her response to His caresses so far was OBVIOUS, much to His satisfaction. He removes the almost not there bra and places it with her blouse. He slides behind her on the bed and begins to massage her shoulders and kiss her neck.

"Mmm, OOHHH!" She was melting fast; He was so much more experienced, especially at controlling and delaying a response. "Master, may i ask a question?"

"Yes, dear girl?" He moved his hands from her back to her breasts and watched her response in the mirror across the room.

"OH, Master, I am not sure if I am supposed to wait to...you know..?"

"Yes, dear girl, you must wait for Me to give you permission to do anything, even that."

"OH, Master i am afraid i am going to disappoint You, I so wish to be able to please you but..."

He put a finger to her lips, "Hush, you will be fine, dear girl. What you do not know W/we will teach you. Just relax for right now. I wish to watch you enjoying My touch. You may ask for permission when you cannot wait any longer and I will decide then whether to allow you to or not, ok?"

"Yes Sir."

He had continued to massage her while speaking to her, watching her intently as He did so. HMMM, He thought, this is almost too damn exciting. He slid his hands down her abdomen to the button on her jeans.

"OOHHHH! Sir? Master, I need AAAAHHHHHH"

"Shhhhh, You are doing fine, dearest..." He whispers in her ear, then catches the scent of her hair. "ggrrrrrr." His groan is growl like. She smells too damn good for her own safety...His thoughts were becoming too stirred up with raw desire...His control trying to slip from Him. He couldn't lose that. No, he must never lose that, no matter what...Still, her neck was there and she was writhing in His arms with need for Him, His touch. He unbuttoned her form fitting jeans and slid His hand lower, inside them.

"OH, MASTER! May I beg for Your touch to continue there? Please? Oh, Sir, that feels sssssooooo good...mmmmm" She leans back into Him resting her head on His shoulder arching her back trying to allow more room in her pants. "Sir, I shall just remove-"

"NO! You must always ask, and as W/we are learning here tonight this will be my final warning. I will introduce you to punishment if you cannot remember that. I do not wish to be cruel, only to begin your training promptly and correctly, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, and I am truly sorry, Sir. I wish for no punishment only Your pleasure, Master."

"MMMM, good, my dear one, I wish to continue My show without interruption, but I will fetch my crop if needed. Now ask Me and I will let you stand and remove You pants for My viewing pleasure...Your boots may be removed to get the jeans off, but I desire you to return them to your feet as soon as the jeans are off." He held her still against Him, the one hand teasing her breast, the other teasing her wet folds. "Ask Me."

"Ummm, Master? May I remove my jeans for Your pleasure? Sir"

"Hmmm, You are learning well, dear girl. I said I would allow you to remove your jeans, and told you what else I desired..."

"Yes, Sir, Your wish is my desire..." She slid to the edge of the bed and stood. For one moment she panicked, having never undressed for someone's "viewing pleasure," but then she spotted the black and red silk curtain of the folding screen near the corner.

She had taken only one step toward it when she felt the swat and then heard the accompanying POP! "You forgot to ask, and how am I to enjoy the show if you are hidden? Right there, now. Remove your boots." She did as she was instructed trying not to feel the embarrassed flush that was climbing over her whole body. What was she doing? She was a grown woman, He had NO real right to spank her-she was no child! Yet she wanted His touch still. "Now turn and face me."

"Yes, Sir." Taking a deep breath in, she slowly let it go as she turned toward Him. The look of tenderness and concern she saw in His eyes shocked her to her core.

"Are you SURE this is what you REALLY want now, sweet little kitten? I am not a hard man, but I do expect certain things..." He gestured toward the bed where she saw the crop He'd drawn from she knew not where.

"Yes, Sir. I still desire to learn, and in Your pleasure my pleasure shall be fulfilled and run over." With that she found the strength to slide her pants down her legs while watching His face. His eyes flashed with pure male lust and she felt a surge of satisfaction knowing she had caused that flash of emotion. "Does Master like?" She asked as she slowly spun in a small circle for Him to get the whole view. His initial reaction to her bold move made her breath catch in her throat. He was reaching for His crop again. "Master, You said You wished for me to remove them for Your viewing pleasure. I simply wanted to spin and give You the full view before I returned my boots to my feet as You instructed. Did I do wrong?"

"No, dear, I was moving this out of the way. I wanted nothing to mar this moment for us." He took her in His arms and kissed her again, deeply and passionately. Then pulling her hair, He positioned her so He could run His tongue up and down first her ear lobe, drawing in deep breaths of her scent as He did, then proceeding down her neck. "Touch nothing, or you will be restrained, understand?"

"Master, I understand, but I'm not sure I can resist Your body's closeness. It is all I desire to make You more comfortable and kiss and pleasure You."