His Pregnant Little Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Cheryl's eyes opened to the soft colors of twilight coming through her bedroom window. Steven was still holding her in his arms, breathing slow and steady as he slept. His cock had shrunk and slipped from her velvety grasp leaving her with a feeling of emptiness that she didn't like. She knew he would have to eventually come out but she didn't have to like it. There was cum leaking from her as well, producing a growing wet spot under them. To make it worse, nature was calling her and she would have to get up or make an even bigger mess on the bed.

She didn't want to get up but begrudgingly decided it was time. She tried to move his arm but he reflexively pulled her tighter to him. Taking her hair, she tickled his ear, making him swat at the imaginary insect tormenting him. She reluctantly rolled away and climbed off the bed. Her movements work her young lover.

Steven's eyes opened to see Cheryl smiling at him from the side of the bed. Her hair was a tangled mess, what make up she had on was either smeared or gone, one of her stockings had a big run in it and both were stained with cum but to him she was the most beautiful creature in the world.

"Hello gorgeous," he said with a heart melting smile.

Cheryl could feel her cheeks warm as she blushed at his greeting. She felt like a school girl again blushing whenever a boy would speak to her. Her heart began to race just seeing his eyes scanning her disheveled form. She was a hot mess but could tell that wasn't what he was thinking. His flaccid cock was already showing signs of renewed life.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked feeling concerned she may be regretting what they did.

"Nothing's wrong, I've just gotta pee," she replied turning toward the bathroom, "I'll be back in a moment."

Steven was relieved but still unsure as to whether or not there was more on her mind. He rolled onto his back and stretched out his arms and legs, trying to shake the sleep from his head. He lay there staring at the ceiling until he heard the toilet flush. A few minutes later, Cheryl rejoined him on the bed wearing her silk robe pulled tightly around her. She had brushed out her unruly mane, removed her ruined stockings and washed the remaining make up from her face. Sitting at the edge of the bed about as far away from him as possible, she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

"You're not having second thoughts are you?" her voice just above a whisper, "I would understand if you-"

"Cheryl, I wouldn't change anything for the world."

"Are you sure?" raising her eyes to see if he was answering truthfully.

He scooted toward her, pulling her down to him and kissing her warmly. He pulled back, staring into her eyes, "Does that answer your question?"

She smiled then laid her head beside his, "Yes." There was a long silence then she spoke again, "I was so afraid that when I came back out of the bathroom, you'd be gone. I'm so glad you weren't." She kissed him firmly on the lips as tears ran down her cheeks. She sat up again, smiling down at him, "Got any plans for tonight?"

"No...I don't have to work tonight and Dana and I broke up weeks ago," he replied with a smile, "I am getting hungry. Wanna go out for dinner?"

Cheryl looked to the clock on the night stand. It was almost 9:00 in the evening. She was hungry too but she didn't really want to go out. "Why don't I make us dinner here. By the time I get myself cleaned up and ready to go it would be breakfast time. I've got some burgers in the fridge that we could grill and have dinner in the back yard under the stars. What do ya say?"

"Sounds great!"

"I'll get the meat out and all the fixing's, if you get the charcoal started," she directed as she moved toward the closet for something to wear other than her robe.

"You got it," Steven replied jumping to his feet to get dressed.

Cheryl stepped in front of him before he could pick up his shorts. Her expression was no longer light hearted. It was now more serious. "Stay with me tonight," her voice soft.

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply then said with a mischievous smile, "I thought you'd never ask." He gave her a playful swat on her firm ass making her yelp then collected his clothes.

***

When Cheryl came down stairs, she could see Steven in the back yard getting the grill fired up. She had put on the same sun dress she had on earlier but nothing else. Her bra and panties were tossed in the hamper. She liked the idea of being naked underneath her dress. It would make it easier if they decided to fuck out on the patio, smiling at the naughty thoughts floating around in her head. She was busy getting the necessary items ready for dinner when Steven opened the sliding glass door and stuck his head in.

"I'm going home to get a change of clothes and get cleaned up," he stated, "The grill should be hot by the time I get back."

He was gone before she could respond but knowing he'd be back was giving her a wonderful feeling. A warm wet feeling between her legs. 'God I'm such a slut,' she thought, 'I'm getting wet again just thinking about that kid. Scratch that...That man.' She continued getting dinner ready, while trying to plan a way to get him in her bed as often as possible until she came to term. It wasn't going to be easy. With Alan coming home late Sunday afternoon from his back packing trip and Jimmy returning Thursday night from Japan, things were going to get tricky. She decided to focus on the short term and play the rest by ear. It was Friday night and they had until Sunday before they had to be watch their steps.

Steven returned after about twenty minutes. He was dressed in a nice pair of shorts and a T-shirt with his ever present sneakers on his feet. He also brought a small back pack with a toiletry bag and another change of clothes. He left a note for is parents explaining he'd be out with friends this weekend and wasn't sure when he'd be back. Cheryl smiled when he told her this as she knew he was planning on spending the rest of the weekend with her. That warmth between her legs just got warmer.

Dinner was simple; burgers, a salad and some chips laid out on the patio table so they could enjoy the balmy summer evening. Once they finished their simple feast and pleasant chatting, it was nearly mid night. They left the dishes in the sink and retired up stairs. Cheryl wanted desert before they went to sleep, sucking Steven off to a toe curling orgasm. He wanted to return the favor but it was late and Cheryl just wanted to curl up with him.

***

Cheryl was awakened by something warm and very hard pressing against her outer folds. It was Steven's cock and it was up before he was. She could feel his steady breathing and occasional mumbled word but he was definitely still in dream land. The slightest movement either of them made pushed his throbbing head against her erect clit. His arm wrapped around her body under her breasts so she wasn't going anywhere; he was hugging his teddy bear again. She could feel her wetness coating the top of his cock the longer she stayed still but this was making her too horny.

Shifting her hips slowly away from Steven's, Cheryl could feel the head of his cock traveling back along her womanly valley. She kept moving until the head of his morning wood found her now drenched opening. She bit her lower lip to keep from moaning. She didn't want to wake him...yet. Rolling her hips a bit, the tip entered her wet, warm tunnel. This time she couldn't stifle her pleasure and an audible groan escaped her lips. The slumbering youth didn't stir. 'Teenagers can sleep through anything,' she mused.

Now that she had about an inch of him, she eased herself back to her original position. Her breathing was elevated and her arousal was increasing. She carefully squeezed his cock in her talented vaginal grip as if trying to draw him deeper inside her welcoming cunt. Steven moaned softly then his pelvis began to rock to and fro. It was Cheryl's turn to moan, he was fucking her in his sleep. She brought her left hand to her breast, kneading it gently while pinching the nipple between her fingers. Her other hand wormed its way to her clit. Her index finger started making slow circles on her inflamed nub.

Steven continued to mumble thrusting his hips against her. The strokes were maddeningly short but in that position with her partner dream fucking her, there wasn't much she could do. She was hoping he'd wake on his own and give her a proper fucking but she would be patient. Her release was getting very close thanks to her own self stimulation added to his. She thought that when she came it would bring him around and he could take her in a conscious state. Before she had finished that thought, Steven gasped loudly.

"Oh God," he exclaimed then drove his hips into Cheryl.

His cock exploded inside her, painting her walls with his hot cum. Cheryl groaned as his orgasm released hers. He held his hips tight to her ass pumping his seed into her rippling sex. Her pussy contracted around his spasming cock, trying to milk every last drop from him. They were both trembling while their rapturous release ran its course. It took them a few minutes to recover from their unexpected orgasms but as they did giggles turned into laughter.

"That was a hell of a wake up," Steven stated tightening his grip on his pregnant little milf.

"God...Teenagers! You have to make them cum to wake them up."

He nuzzled her neck, kissing up to her ear, "I seem to recall someone else was cumming at the same time I was."

"Ya...but you started it!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

They broke out in laughter again. As the levity subsided, Steven rolled over, pulling her on top of him. They kissed softly then stared into each other's eyes. When the combination of their juices began to flow out of Cheryl and onto Steven it was decided they needed to get cleaned up. He chased her into the bathroom, pinching her firm ass and eliciting squeals and yelps all the way.

As the warm water of the shower cascaded down on them they both reflected on the journey to where they are. They were neighbors, then friends and now...? Depending on which of them one was to ask, the answer would be lover or fuck buddy but both answers fit. Neither knew what the future held for them but for now they'd enjoy their weekend.