His Pregnant Lover Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Where have you been hiding? I haven’t seen you around on the river.”

“I’m new,” she replied. You don’t know me, but I know a lot about you. I have heard about your colony of ladies. It’s the talk of the town.”

Chloe walked in the door in time to hear what Susan had said. “Don’t believe all the rumours,” she cried. Sergeant Fred Pearce followed her in the door, “what rumours?” he asked

“The stories about Dave’s pregnant wives and his harem,” Chloe replied with a laugh.

Fred turned to Sharon, “Forget the rumours; I can fill you in with some facts. My wife is a member of a ladies charity. They meet regularly with the manager of the women’s shelter and the maternity hospital matron. She comes home after their meetings to tell me what an angel this fellow has been to neglected, discarded, lonely and in some cases bashed and beaten women. All that talk by the men down at the station is just jealousy.”

Dave was embarrassed “I’m no angel. I’ve lived a lonely single life. Through good fortune I have finally created a family of people like myself. The support and affection we give each other is making all our lives better.”

When they started to leave Dave invited them up to the island. “Bring your wife up and see for yourself,” he told Fred as they shook hands. He kissed Sharon on the cheek, “you’re new in town, if you’re lonely or want something to do, come and have a weekend with my family.”

“I might just do that,” she whispered squeezing his hand as he helped her across to their boat.

As they got under way Chloe teased Dave. “Come up and see me some time,” she giggled, but there was an edge in her voice.

Grace noticed it, “my god don’t tell me you’re jealous.”

“Not of her, of you. He spent an hour on the bed with you and he hasn’t fucked me yet,” Chloe cried.

“I’ll take the wheel,” Grace exclaimed. “Take her in the bedroom before she spits her dummy.”

“I don’t want to go in the bedroom,” Chloe said as she dropped her top.

“Oil my tits Dave.”

She stepped out of her shorts” No oil my pussy.”

She stood naked in the middle of the lounge as Dave took the oil and started to rub it over her breasts.

Chloe stood quietly for a few moments then turned to Grace. “Give me some oil; I’ll grease that great prick, then I’ll bend over that table so he can enter the only piece of virgin territory I have left.”

Dave held Chloe by the hips as she tried to bend over the table.

“You are getting over excited” he whispered. “You don’t need to do anything different to make this morning memorable. Right now I want to make love to you. That precious virgin Territory is something we can share together another time.”

Chloe burst into tears “oh Dave I love you. I want to do something special for you” she cried as he dried her tears. “You are special,” he whispered. Giving yourself to me after all you have been through is special. What we do when we kiss is special. Making love is special, being together is special, and you’re special.”

“Let’s enjoy each other. These few minutes in our lifetime are ours” he whispered. He entered her. Smiling as he heard her catch her breath and groan. Her legs opened wider, her hands gripped him hard. “Now isn’t that special,” he whispered as his cock spewed its load of hot life giving come. “Yes, that’s special,” she whispered.

12