His Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was excruciating, watching him leave. I debated on whether or not I should've fucked him the night before he left, but I knew Tyler wouldn't let me. I was too young at the time, and knowing Tyler, he'd want to wait till I was totally legal to seal the deal.

However, now I was 18, and Tyler's flirting was more aggressive than ever. Yet, it was still a little awkward. Sure, I loved how committed he was to seducing me for all these years and how convinced he was when it came to marrying me, but Tyler was going to be famous. He was on his way to becoming a basketball legend, and he doesn't need tabloid bullshit fucking it up for him. I can just see the headlines now: "Top Draft pick Tyler Joseph gets engaged to stepsister - the longstanding love affair that tore the family apart." or "A tale of love and tragedy - Top Draft pick loses it all to marry his stepsister."

So, as much as I want him, I can't. I'm not going to fuck up his future.

Still, he's going to make this really fucking hard to do.

Tyler pulled me closer into his side, and kissed my forehead. His hands were still a little wet from the dishes, and I felt my skin getting goose bumps. It just felt so right to be with him. He snuggled into my hair, and sighed. We stayed like that for a moment, simply enjoying each others warmth as we watched cartoons. I was the first to break the silence.

"How long are you staying?" I asked, feeling him tense.

"Uh... I don't know. Three weeks, maybe a month." He huffed, looking to the ceiling. "Shit. That's not enough time!"

"Not enough time for what?" Tyler relaxed, and smirked. His green eyes danced with mischief.

"Lets go out!" He said, suddenly perky. "I bought something for you while I was in Cali. It's in my things, so we'll have to go upstairs." I narrowed my eyes at him; did he really think this was going to work? "Hey, I won't try anything! Do you have no faith in me?"

I huffed in annoyance, and Tyler got up from the couch, nearly wobbling as his tall frame adjusted to a new center of gravity. We need to get higher furniture...

Within a few minutes, we were in his room, and Tyler was rustling through his things. As he did this, I sat on his comfy black sheets overlooking the memories of old room's past. For some reason Tyler and I stopped hanging around up here. When I asked him about it a few times, he said it was something my dad told him to do, which admittedly seems like something daddy would command. Daddy adored Tyler, but he'd do anything to protect his "precious flower".

"Ah ha! Found it!" Tyler said happily. He turned around and held up a gold satin fitted dress, and my heart nearly stopped. I had talked to him about getting that as my prom dress two years ago; he remembered? "Some designer gave it to me while I was with the Trojans. I wanted to surprise you with it the week before your senior prom, but the airport was freaking chaos, and I couldn't make it. But now I can." He sat down next to me on the bed, and laid the dress beside me. "I want to take you somewhere special, Daisy Joseph."

I was floored. I expected Tyler to continue his aggressive pursuit of me, but this was taking it to a whole other level!

"Where would we go?" I asked, feeling my tongue turn to butter as his eyes danced with excitement.

"It's a surprise," he said, smiling like a kid in a candy store where everything was free. A mischievous glint twinkled in his eye, and he smirked.

Before I could say anything, Tyler rolled on top of me, and pinned my legs down with his. My eyes widened, and he smiled mischievously.

"But before we do any of that," he said, his tone suddenly low and authoritative, "I'm going to get a taste of you."

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. He can't be serious!

"But mom and Frank are right there!" I hissed, suddenly aware of how thin the walls actually were between his bedroom and our parents' two doors down. Tyler only laughed.

"I know! Exciting, isn't it, Miss Duke?" Tyler peeled off his shirt, and I resisted the urge to lick my lips. I'd always thought Tyler was sexy, but seeing him now, eyes blazing with lust, confidently stripping his clothes off as he kept me pinned beneath him was something else entirely. And the tattoos! God, those beautiful black swirls and twists adorned on his chest would be the death of me!

He tossed his shirt to the side, and leaned down to kiss me. Tyler's kissed me before, but this kiss was different. Hungry. Primal. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, intertwining our fingers as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I moaned, and instinctively arched my back into him. His lips were smooth, and felt like velvet against mine; his mouth tasted like chocolate.

When he finally came up for air, he took only a second to catch his breath before his mouth descended upon my neck, trailing light little kisses until he reached the area between my neck and my shoulder. Once there, he sunk his teeth into me hard, and my whole body became alive. My knees weakened, and I winced slightly as the pain and shock ignited my neurons. I could feel Tyler's boxer-clad cock rubbing against my thigh, and I knew then that I was in trouble. I would be physically incapable of saying no if he decided to go back on his word and just fuck me right now; my mind was too clouded by my lust.

"Ah! Fuck! Ow, Tyler!" I cried as I felt his teeth leave me. He pecked his new mark, clearly proud of the bruise it might leave, and sat up. Without a word, he tugged at the bottom of my shirt and slipped it off of me. He tossed it to the side, and I averted my gaze as I saw his eyes light up.

I usually slept in only a t-shirt and panties, opting to put on pants or shorts come breakfast time. This meant Tyler had me right where he wanted me: pinned beneath him, sans bra, in nothing but a pair of white lace boy shorts.

"God you're so beautiful," he said, licking his lips. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

He wasted no time. He grabbed my hair, and kissed me again, this time a bit more fervently as I felt him rub his boxer-clad cock against my panty clad pussy, soaking me almost instantly as I moved my hips against his. He broke away from the kiss, and I gasped as I felt his hands descend down my belly until they reached the border between us. His eyes were begging for it already; he wasn't going to go there if I truly didn't want it. Without hesitation I nodded, and he took a deep breath and pulled my panties down to my mid thigh, and I wiggled them off the rest of the way off. His nostrils flared, and he smirked as he got up.

He stood at the foot of the bed, and I began to sit up.

"No. No!" He chastised, and I laid back down. "I just want to look at you for a moment."

"Why? That's weird." I commented, and met his gaze.

Tyler smiled. "Oh Daisy. You'd understand if you had a dick."

"Oh really?" I said, now smirking. "Well paint me a picture."

Tyler's smile widened, and he sat at the foot of my bed near my feet.

"Daisy, I've wanted you since we were kids." He started, locking his eyes with mine. "The age gap and your dad's command has kept me from doing anything up until now. Because of that, we've only had little chances to be intimate, not counting my dreams and fap fantasies." His eyes roamed down my body, and he swung his legs onto the bed. "I've waited patiently for years now, Daisy. You're just as beautiful as I knew you would be. Your gorgeous caramel skin, those beautiful breasts, your creamy legs... You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I felt his large hands caress my feet, and he leaned down. "Now spread your legs."

I obeyed, spreading my caramel thighs as he kissed his way up my legs. Thank god I groomed before his visit, leaving my pussy with a cute little manicured black triangle resting between me.

I had to admit that seeing his pale forehead so close to my dark nether region was incredibly erotic. But alas, Tyler's always been a bit of a tease! He took his time between me, licking both my thighs and nibbling them for what felt like hours, leaving me practically dripping waiting for the main event. He held my thighs down tight, and looked me straight in my eyes when I finally felt his tongue lick the length of my slit.

"Oh fuck!" I yelped, biting my lip and widening my eyes. His eyes twinkled with mischief, and he started tonguing my tight little hole. His tongue felt warm, and each lick sent electric pulses up my spine. Tyler groaned, and licked his way up to my labia, and my legs nearly gave way when he slowly licked my clit, tracing little circles with his tongue. When he sucked my clit into his welcoming mouth, it took everything I had not to scream his name right then and there.

I felt one hand leave my thigh and push it to the side. Before I could react, Tyler pushed one digit into me, and my toes curled as I felt it enter my tight pussy. My walls squeezed the long digit as he started pumping it back and forth and he sucked my clit.

"Oh my god! Tyler! Oh, fuck! Yes!" I squealed, and my legs started to buckle. He pulled his digit back, and added another one. His eyes blazed, and before I knew it spread his two fingers wide at my opening and I felt my hymen tear. "What?! Ow! Tyler what are you doing?!"

"Sorry," he meekly replied, his head still buried between my legs. "I just wanted to be safe. We are going to make love before I leave in three weeks."

His fingers left me, and his mouth descended upon my pussy again. He then held my legs down and proceeded to eat me. I mean it. He licked my clit with such ferocity that he almost failed to contain my bucking legs, and it became even more difficult to contain my cries of pleasure when I felt his nails dig into my thighs as he held me down. Without thinking, I grabbed his hair by the roots and grounded his face into my pussy, which only seemed to excite him more. He sucked my clit back between his lips, and licked the little bud with the tip of his tongue in fast little swirls. I moaned his name and felt my entire body light on fire from his touch, and the flames just kept building and building and building...

Oh fuck! I was going to come!

"Oh Tyler! Yes! YES! Oh fuck! I think I'm gonna c-c-cum! Ah!" Tyler grounded his tongue against my pussy, and I covered my mouth with my arm and bit down to keep from screaming as I came. Tyler gripped my thighs to keep me from choking him or flaying as I had the biggest orgasm of my life. It was like every nerve in my body was being shocked back into life, and what was barely even a minute felt like hours as my body rode out the wave.

When it was finally over, Tyler crawled up me to meet my gaze. His face was glistening from my juice, and he smiled triumphantly when he saw the glazed look in my eye and my struggle to keep my breathing steady.

"You taste just as delicious as I knew you would be," he said, licking his lips. "It's so tempting to sit here and just eat you all day, but I really do have something special planned."

He gave me one last, lingering kiss, and got off of me. I could taste myself on his lips, and a part of me felt a little giddy about that.

When he got up off the bed, I noticed the look in his eye. A familiar look he only got when he was plotting something.

I smiled meekly as Tyler wiped his face off with his discarded shirt. How am I going to tell him this can never work?

12