His Sex Machines Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NUK! NUK! NUK!

"UUUUUH! UUUUUH! UUUUUH!" Elena moaned, her gurgles of protest muffled by the manhood stuffed in her mouth. The other Judge behind her was attacking feverishly at her pussy with one hand. Her ass was bouncing up and down in pleasure and her legs trembled and she wanted nothing more than to cry out yet she could not. Finally in desperation, she felt her gag-reflex finally win out and she choked on the Judge's pumping cock. With a final thrust, he finally let go and Elena threw her head back, panting wildly, saliva flying from her lips. She only took a few breaths however, and without a wipe at her streaming eyes and mouth, she went back down and the Judge's bulbous cockhead back into her mouth and began to working her lips up and down it once more. The Judge groaned her name in awe, thoroughly impressed by the beautiful girl between his legs, servicing him loyally like it was her born duty. Before long, the sight of the angelic brunette bobbing her head up and down his shaft, while looking up at him innocently with her big green eyes nearly made him shoot his load. Cursing loudly, he reached forward with his hands and wiped the loose hairs on her forehead behind her ears so he could have a perfect view of her gorgeous, tear-filled eyes as she blew him with all her strength.

Meanwhile, Elena was caught up in the sexual assault both in front and back. Her throat hummed with pleasure at the tongue in her ass. The fingers were digging up crudely in her pussy and every time she felt it stroke against her G-spot she pressed her head hard onto the cock in her mouth so she could supress a long wail of ecstasy. Her legs were trembling violently yet the Judge held hard onto her hips to keep her in place. She was not going to give up now. She was going to show them everything she had. A sort of crude satisfaction and pleasure had taken over and she sucked and spread her legs like the good girl she was, working like a machine between the two men.

NUK! NUK! NUK!

"FUCK!" The judge suddenly yelled out. He pushed her head back forcefully and her cock slipped out of her mouth and slapped hard onto his stomach. Immediately he gripped it by the base, his eyes shut tightly and Elena knew he was trying hard not to come. Finally he opened his eyes and blinked up at the roof, dazed. His friend noticed that Elena suddenly stopped her movement and slid his face away from her crotch and stood, sucking Elena's silvery cum off his fingers.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said motioning towards the couch. Elena crawled onto it next to the Judge she had been sucking off and the latter turned his crotch towards her.

"Suck my balls," he moaned, spread his legs wider apart. Elena promptly dropped her head lower and took one of his testicles into her mouth, rolling it in her mouth with her wet, hot tongue. The Judge groaned. Elena began working both hands up and down his shaft, which was quite easy as it was covered with so much of her spit that her movements became frictionless. After a moment she spat out his ball and moved onto the other, rolling it in his mouth the same way.

"Good girl," he moaned. Elena took both of his testicles in to her mouth and began to suck on it, rolling them in her mouth with her tongue. She clamped her mouth hard around them and began tugging at his sack with her head, pulling his balls away from him. Another glob of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock and he let it drip. Elena would suck his balls for a moment then spit them out and suck them into her mouth again. This exquisite oral service continued for a few minutes until the Judge was ready to move on to his next demand.

"Lick my ass," he said, his voice hoarse with cruel desire. His friend let out a jeer of jealously and excitement, watching on eagerly. For the first time, Elena hesitated. She had never done something like that before but she was not one to falter before the unfamiliar. I'll show them what the best Cupid is all about, she thought. Giving his balls a last good suck, she released them with a pop and moved further down, licking her way to his anus. She drew a circle around it with her tongue before pressing her tongue into his rectum.

"Ah, shit!" the lucky Judge cried, with no pun intended. "You really are the best fucker there is!" Elena blinked rapidly, poking her tongue deeper into him, flicking it up and down rapidly. He was much tighter than she expected so she reached forward and pulled his cheeks apart with his hands. Making loud sucking noises, Elena orally serviced the Judge loyally. He began to jerk his cock with one hand, his entire body flinching as the young girl's tongue writhed like a snake in his asshole. He was practically yelling out in ecstasy.

It didn't taste quite as bad as Elena expected. It was a little salty and sweet than anything else and being caught in this sexual craze, Elena was more charged with some sort of depraved desire than disgust. She licked and fucked his ass as hard as she could with her tongue and soon the bridge of her tongue became sore. Being the resourceful slut she was however, she promptly took her face from his crotch, reached up and kissed the Judge on the mouth.

This took him by surprise. His hands immediately moved around her waist, kissing her back. She kissed him passionately, poking her tongue inside his mouth so that he could taste his own ass, being the nasty girl that she was. The other Judge behind Elena was staring at the kissing couple, a dazed expression on his face, precum dripping off his erect cock. Elena kissed his friend expertly with her hot red lips, satisfied to hear the man underneath her groan with pleasure at her sordidness. After a few moment she leaned back and promptly jammed his cock back into her mouth.

"Oh my fucking lord," the Judge gasped, in heaven. With his cock, mouth and asshole thoroughly serviced, he leaned back, his hands behind his head, thoroughly pleased at the test-taker giving him the rest of her blowjob. His friend however, was nowhere near satisfied. A sudden dirty idea springing to his filthy mind, he moved forward on the couch and promptly slid his cock between her ass cheeks. Elena's eyes widened with fear.

"What the fuck are you doing?" the Judge said, between groans of pleasure, his cock still pumping in and out of the Cupid's wet mouth.

"This won't hurt," growled his friend. "I'm not fucking her am I?" Grabbing large handfuls of Elena's ass-cheeks in both hands, he squeezed them around his cock like hot-dog buns and began sliding his cock back and forth. Elena arched her ass towards his hip, grinding her body back to meet his tempo, while bobbing her head up and down the manhood in her mouth, never missing a beat. Soon the man behind her began fucking her ass-cheeks, pounding away, emitting loud slapping noises whenever his sweaty crotch met her fat buttocks. With every few thrust he aimed a hard spank at both of her cheeks, causing her to grunt at the cock in her throat, while his balls repeatedly beat against her pussy folds. Encouraged by the erotic sight infront of him, the other Judge placed both of his hands on the back of her head again and began fucking her throat, pumping away. The poor girl was sandwiched between the two ugly men, both ends being thoroughly taken advantage of. It was quite incredible, in hindsight, how much they managed to get out of Elena without actually fucking her.

The fat Judge began furiously sliding his cock back and forth between her ass cheeks, causing his balls to beat repeatedly into her crack. His hips were working so fast that quite a few times his cockhead dangerously pressed against the rim of her tight asshole before sliding away, threatening to penetrate her. Elena hummed in worry, unable to say anything, however, with a fat cock deeply jammed up her sucking throat.

"I want to fuck her! I can't stand it anymore! I've got to fuck this bitch now!" The fat one shrieked abruptly, his eyes positively bulging with impatience. The end of his sack repeatedly slapped against Elena's clit, sending spasms of pleasure trembling through her pelvis.

"No!" stammered the other back. "She's for the Alpha! If you do, we'll get exterminated ourselves!" Elena looked up at him, surprised that he could even form sensible words, considering that his eyes were rolling in their sockets, his hips working furiously, pumping his manhood feverishly in her hot oral compartment.

Elena could tell from the clawing hands at her hips that the man behind her was beyond caring. A wave of horror passed through her as she realised that he had lifted one foot onto the couch and steadying himself into a better position. Judges were strictly prohibited from having sex with Cupids and losing her virginity to him would mean the doom for all three of them. So Elena, thinking fast, arched her back even further to catch his cock between her the crack of ass cheeks and began jiggling up and down fervently. It seemed to have worked: the simulation was enough to send the Judge into a state of pure ecstasy. That was it. She knew he was going to cum. And with a final roar of pleasure, the Judge had the most intense orgasm of his life.

Elena was quite impressed at how much that came out: the Judge's cum was runny but abundant, shooting out in streams onto her back and hair. There was not much sperm in his ejaculation, it was apparent, but it still smelled of spunk alright. By the expression on his face, a mixture of bliss and shock, it seemed that he was never able to produce anything like this his entire life. An average Judic man could last an hour in intercourse or masturbation and most women would be rewarded with practically nothing - but with Elena, it was different. As transparent and watery as it was, the Judge's fluid nearly looked like cum.

Mildly interested at what she had achieved, Elena took a while to realise her mouth was free from the other's penis. Obviously boosted in confidence from his partner's performance, the skinny Judge half-stood on the couch and began jerking his cock furiously above her face. Emitting a sound between a strangled yell and a cry of bliss, he came too, splashing Elena's face with streams upon streams of his ejaculate. Obediently, she let out a loud moan of satisfaction and opened her mouth proudly to catch his fluids, tasting the watered down sourness. She fought to keep her eyes open, stroking at his thighs with her hands. Elena's beautiful, cum-drenched face was the last thing the Judge saw before he passed out cold on the couch. Judging from the heavy thud behind her, the other was equally spent. Their orgasm had took a huge toll on their weak, inferior bodies: suddenly, the chamber was dead quiet. Elena took her time in catching her breath, stunned for a moment. The examination was finally over. While there was no verdict, she could tell she did a fairly good job.

Slowly, Elena stood, picking herself up from the pool of cum. She could barely open her eyes but she managed to remove most of the sticky gunk from her nose and eyebrows with her fingers. There was still a lot on her and she didn't even bother to try and clear them all. Instead, she walked over to the double doors, her skin tingling at the abundance of semen on her body. Her chin, tits, stomach, back and buttocks. Her ass cheeks stung due to being repeatedly smacked at by hands and hips. Her rich black hair was a mess, also wet with sweat and ejaculate. Her nipples hurt, throbbing, and her throat ached.

She didn't feel violated, or abused, however. That surprised her. She felt excited. Her chest was still heaving. She wasn't even penetrated, not even at any time during the entirety of what just happened. Her eyes were blurry but she wanted more. She was good at this. She could take more. She wanted it.

Pleasure comes first.

Her legs wobbling, she made it to the doors and pressed her palm against the red button on the wall next to it. A buzzer went off and a few moments later, the doors opened. Helen greeted her with a smile. She looked over and her eyebrows arched in surprise at the unconscious Judges.

"You certainly showed them who's boss," she said, impressed.

Elena tried to say something, but no words came out of her mouth. She could still taste the saltiness of the Judge's infertile cum. She didn't swallow, spit, or try to lose it. She wanted to taste it.

"You go have a shower," said Helen. "I'll do the papers. Then I'll take you to see him."

Him. Elena trembled. A man, assigned just for her. A real man, not a Judic man, but a man beyond the borders of her country. Exotic, strong and far more superior than any Judic male. She wanted him, and she wanted him now. She didn't get enough from the Judges. She walked to the shower room, entered, and locked the door behind her.

Helen smiled. She remembered feeling the same way Elena did. Overdrove with lust. Couldn't get enough. Had the taste of half-men and wanted a real man to give it to her. And she knew it wouldn't go away quickly. You give a girl that's been trained to experience the best pleasures a taste of the best pleasure and she'll be wanting that best pleasure for the rest of her life.

Helen walked over to the unconscious Judges, letting her hips sway at will in her strides. She knelt down beside each and pressed a finger to her papers in turn, underneath the tinted row labelled AUTHORISATION. The Judges were goners and she might as well help herself. Taking out her pen, she ticked the highest possible rating for every row without looking at them. Now Elena was officially a Cupid, and not just a Cupid. But the Chosen Cupid. The best. What a privilege. Even Helen felt a little jealous, glancing at the shrivelled penises of the paralysed Judges. After Elena had tasted a real cock, she would never want another Judic man again. Nor would she ever have to. She would have the best, and that Helen couldn't even have. At least not all the way.

Alone in the shower, Elena quickly opened the tap. She gasped as a torrent of powerful water flooded down above, rinsing every inch of her skin with power. The water was automatically combined with soap, effectively cleansing her body of any unwanted dirtiness. She let the waterfall run for a minute, semi-holding her breath, then turn the water low. The water was hot, steaming and she began to breathe heavily in the cloudy compartment.

Fuck, she thought. I'm still horny as hell. She reached down between her legs, supporting herself with the other hand against the marble wall. She was not surprised to find her clitoris still swollen like she had never before. She rubbed at it with one shaking finger and immediately let out a yelp of pleasure. Her legs opened involuntarily and she bent over slightly, snaking her own hand further up into the crack of her ass, palming her twitching pussy. Sliding her fingers back and forth, she attacked at her labia and knot, gradually increasing her tempo. She began to moan out loudly, her voice muffled by the water. She had never felt so horny before and she couldn't stop touching herself. Her middle finger tensed and hardened, suddenly driving itself deep inside her vagina.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Her orgasm was so intense that for a moment she pressed her palms flat against the walls, breathing heavily, letting the water run down between her legs. Finally she caught her breath and smoothed her jet-black hair behind her head, clearing her thoughts. She pressed a button on the wall and a hot pinkish steam blew into the chamber, immediately drying her body. Then she stepped out and found Helen waiting in the room outside. She smiled when she saw Elena's bright red face and offered a towel. Elena shook it away.

"Easy there, girl," Helen teased. "It's only your first day. Cupid," she added, with a smile.

Elena smiled proudly back. She no longer felt cold and nervous of her naked body now. She was a Cupid now, a Cupid that just rendered both Judges unconscious with just her body. Imagine what she could do with some actual intercourse. Elena couldn't wait to find out.

Helen lead the way from the room. They walked down a dark hallway lit by the faintly glowing green walls. They turned a few corners before finally arriving at a large room. It's walls were transparent, only from the outside, so that whoever inside would be monitored. Elena stepped forward and her heart skipped a beat.

There he was. In the middle of the room was a bed and a man lay on it, his body strapped to it with thick black wire at the chest and knees. Every Cupid was assigned a mission, which meant a man that she would treat like a spouse. Her heart thumped drunkenly at the sight. He was so handsome and so young. His strong muscles. His toned abdomen. His thick thighs. Her pussy quivered when her eyes fell on his manhood. It was thick and long, but unlike the Judges it was smaller in size but looked ten times more powerful. And delicious. The glans were perfectly circumcised and Elena's mouth immediately began to water at its sponginess, its sweet colour of darkish purple.

Elena wanted him now and she looked at Helen hungrily. Her Queen laughed.

"Remember," she said. "No fucking."

Elena's eyebrows slanted. Why not? She was ready. She was ready to take it all the way and she was ready as hell to take it all the way with him.

Helen laughed again. "Easy, tiger. Consider this a preview...for you and him." Helen stepped forward and put the pin number into the keypad. The door opened with a metallic SWISH. The Queen slapped her Cupid on the ass, grinning her wide, sexy, naughty grin.

"Go get him," she said and closed the door behind Elena.

Pleasure comes first, Helen thought.

Now comes business.

***TO BE CONTINUED***