His Sister Gets a Look

Story Info
Sister sees more than she bargained for.
1.5k words
4.41
169.8k
109
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Todd was coming to visit me over the weekend. We don't get to see each other very often these days. We live on opposite sides of the state and our jobs keep us busy. Early Friday evening my doorbell rang and there stood Todd. He was so tall and thin, he had a runner's body. He gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheek. We were just going to stay in that night and have dinner at my apartment.

"Liz do you mind if I take a shower first, it was a long drive over," he said to me.

I told him it was no problem and he took his bags into the spare bedroom and I soon heard him close the bathroom door. I had forgotten to put fresh towels in the bathroom so I thought I would slip in and put some new ones on the stand. No sooner than I dropped off the towels, I heard the shower head stop and my brother pulled the curtain back. I was looking at my damp, naked brother. I should have run out right then but I stopped to gaze at Todd's naked body.

He had a long, thick cock dangling down from his muscled body. I think we were both shocked a little and I apologized and backed out of the bathroom. It took a few minutes for my brother to towel off and to get dressed. All that time I had my mind on my brother's cock. I hadn't been with a man in some time. I was so busy at work, I didn't date much. Here was my naked brother getting me stirred up.

When Todd did come out into the living room I apologized once more.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't expect you to finish right then."

"No problem, I'm sure you have seen naked men before," Todd said to me.

Well, I hadn't seen a naked man in over a year. I knew it was wrong to be thinking sexually about my brother but I felt this itch between my legs. I knew I was damp down below and I couldn't get mind mind off of Todd. We did have dinner and afterwards we were sitting on the couch drinking some wine. I was really getting loose now. I parked myself right next to my brother. My leg was touching his. I am sure he didn't think a thing about it but I was getting turned on.

I don't know what came over me right then. I set my glass down and I reached over and put my hand on Todd's thigh.

"Liz?" He said to me.

I know how crazy it seemed but I leaned over and kiss my brother flush on his mouth. I thought he might pull back but he didn't. He put his wine glass down and he looked me in the face.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me.

I knew what we were about to do wasn't right. I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around Todd's neck and we had a passionate kiss. I opened my mouth to him and our tongues touched. It took just moments before Todd's hands were going to my top. He pulled it up over my head and he managed to unsnap my bra. My tits came tumbling out. I wish I were more like a model but I'm not. My breasts are big and tend to rest on my chest. Todd lowered his face and began to suck on my nipples.

I know I let out this loud moan. I hadn't had any man touch me in such a long time. Here was my brother working his mouth on my big nipples. I had to have him stop. I needed to see his cock again.

"Stand up," I told him.

Todd got to his feet and I fumbled with his belt. I took hold of his pants and underwear and pulled them down to the floor. His cock was just inches from my face now. I reached over and took his rod in my hand. I brought it to my lips and I surrounded his crown. I just lost control. I started to bob up and down his thick cock. I needed to taste him in the worst way. I went right down to the root. I was gagging some but I had to have my brother hard.

Todd put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down on his dick. I wrapped my hands around the back of his legs and tried to pull him into my mouth. All I know is I could feel Todd's cock growing in my mouth. He had to be close to eight inches in length. I got him hard and I pulled off.

"I need you inside me Todd," I was almost pleading with my brother.

It was one thing to suck my brother's cock, it was quite another to let him fuck me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded yes and Todd took off all of his clothes. I stripped out of mine and I got onto my back on the couch. Todd spread my legs apart. I was looking down at his fat pecker. My brother took hold of his dick and started to rub the underside across my folds. Shivers were going up and down my body. I didn't know how much of that I could take. I reached down and guided his erection to my hole. We looked each other in the face and Todd pushed into my hungry pussy.

Todd didn't just push in gently. He drove his thick bone all the way into my belly. I screamed as I felt him part my folds and his dick scraped across my pussy walls. There was no going slow. My brother buried his fat hog all the way down to the bottom. He took hold of my ankles and held my legs up. Todd would then slide his sausage all the way in and then pull back. He would torture me by holding only his mushroom in me and making me suffer.

"Please Todd, I need to feel all of you in me," I was practically whimpering for him to drive his manhood all the way into me.

My brother smiled and proceeded to fuck me like a cheap whore. I can tell you I never felt a cock so big as my brother's before. It felt like he was splitting me apart with every hard stroke he gave me. I couldn't tell you how long we went at it. It seemed like it was over an hour. I just knew one thing. I needed to feel my brother explode inside me.

"Please Todd, I need you to cum in me!"

Todd kept feeding me his enormous prick. I was starting to have all these small orgasms. Todd shoved into me hard one last time and I felt him unload. His cum load felt like it was boiling in my tummy. I grasped at his cock with my muscles and held on. My brother definitely had a large load of his cream saved up. I could feel it leaking out and running down my ass. I was surprised how long Todd managed to stay hard. Fifteen minutes must have passed before he pulled out of me. I looked down and his tool still looked like it was rock hard.

My brother climbed up over top of my face. I parted my lips and Todd slid his cock into my mouth. I used my mouth and tongue to clean off all of our love juices. God, he tasted so manly. After I licked my brother clean, we held each other on the couch.

"I don't want you feeling bad about what we did, Todd. I needed your loving," I told him.

Todd said he didn't feel bad at all. He was sorry we hadn't done that sooner. The rest of our weekend was spent mostly in my bed. Todd used me in every way possible. I rode his cock and he took me on all fours as well as with Todd on his side. I even let Todd do something I never let anyone do before. My brother somehow managed to get his cock into my bottom. God, did that hurt at first. Thankfully he was gentle and went slowly. My ass muscles were so tight as Todd stretched me beyond belief. I just hoped no one heard me crying out as my brother fed me his piston deep into my ass.

The time finally came and Todd had to be leaving. I begged him to come back as soon as he could. I even brought up the idea that we might move in with each other. Todd said he would give it all some thought and off he went. I am now in bed by myself. I am working my fingers inside my pussy. I actually feel sore from all the fuckings Todd gave me. I just know I want my brother seeding me again and again.