His Sweet Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, one that a lot of people don't accept or like."

Eric watched the last few items on the belt be scanned and bagged. He was running out of time.

"Fair, but you still haven't answered my question. What were you doing at my club?"

"I was with a friend who needed a designated driver. She's been curious about the lifestyle for a while. And I said I would go with her, make sure she was safe. Your total is 136.43"

"Every dom in my club has been screened, as well as all the subs. She would have had to fill out online paperwork in order to receive a yellow wristband, as well as buy a membership card to let a guest in."

"Oh." Was Ben's articulate response. "I didn't realize.."

"I take things like consent and safety very seriously. My 'lifestyle' can be used as a form of abuse very easily when the right precautions aren't taken. My club is a place where the people who also like my 'lifestyle' can experience it in complete safety and comfort." Eric made sure to put up air quotes every time he used the term lifestyle rather than BDSM.

He wanted to show Ben that he was making a concession for him.

"I don't remember consenting to kneel at your feet.." Ben grumbled under his breath, then louder "how would you like to pay for your groceries?"

"You did when you signed the form you got when you put on the white wrist band." Eric felt a little smug.

Darryl was a lawyer and his best friend. They had gone over everything when Eric told him he wanted to open a BDSM club.

Ben grimaced. "Are you gonna pay or what?"

"Sure," Eric responded as he inserted his credit card into the chip reader.

The transaction was finished, the groceries were in their plastic bags and in his cart. It was too soon. Eric needed more time.

"When do you get off?" Eric asked before he could stop himself.

"Why do you wanna know?" Ben asked with that deer in the headlights look.

"I wanna buy you coffee."

"I don't drink coffee."

"Then tea, or whatever else you want."

Ben shook his head. "Not a good idea"

"Then I guess I'll have to stand here awkwardly so we can keep talking....." Eric said parking his cart, not caring that his milk would probably spoil in the process. He could buy another one. He might not get a second chance with Ben.

"No, that's worse," Ben said looking panicked.

He started pushing at Eric's cart, trying to get the man to leave.

"Not going anywhere unless you tell me when you get off, or give me your number so I can take you out."

"I don't want to go out with you." Ben practically growled as he glared up at the dom.

"Really? Hmmm, is there any particular reason? Am I ugly?"

Ben shook his head

"Is it because I'm too tall?" Eric queried

Ben shook his head again "no-no your fine I just..."

"Just what?"

"We're so different" Ben gasped out after looking around frantically as if searching for an answer in the ethers.

"Maybe we're not that different. We just met yesterday."

"Exactly see, we're practically strangers."

"So a date is perfect for you to get to know me." Eric countered

Ben's shoulders slumped. "You're not gonna take no for an answer are you?"

"Not with those lame excuses, no. If you can really look me in the eye and tell me without a shadow of a doubt that you didn't feel anything last night and have zero interest in me then I'll walk away." Eric said, praying Ben wouldn't be able to.

Ben looked at him, searching the dom's face, before looking away and mumbling "I get off at 9"

Eric wanted to jump up and down and cheer but he kept himself contained and just said "great I'll pick you up then." Before pushing his cart away from the register and towards the exit, leaving a flabbergasted and shaking Ben behind.


12