Hit Me with Your Best Shot

Story Info
Two telepaths duel over a pretty young college student.
6.9k words
4.53
53.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,770 Followers

Lisa rang the doorbell once. Then twice. Then again, this time holding in the buzzer for a long moment. She knew there was no way that Rick had time to get to the door, not unless he happened to be standing right next to it, but she wanted to establish right off the bat that he was dealing with someone who was not going to take any of his shit. Oh, she knew all about him, even though they'd never actually met. Rick Gallo had left his fucking signature on at least a dozen girls, and she'd let it go for about as long as she could stand.

It was one thing for him to go pick up some townie girl and leave her the next morning with an empty wallet, a stupid grin, and a vague urge to get tied up. Hell, except for the urge to get tied up, that was probably par for the course on a Saturday morning in this town. But Cassie...she didn't deserve someone like Rick taking an interest in her. Sure, it was probably unrealistic of Lisa to expect Cassie to go through life without someone putting a few dents in her bright, shiny optimism, but a guy like Rick? He'd leave her a smoldering wreck without even realizing how much damage he'd done, unless Lisa stepped in.

She jabbed the buzzer sharply a few more times, knowing that at least some of the anger that she was about to vent onto Rick was really directed at herself--she'd noticed plenty of girls with bits of little pink fog drifting through their heads where thoughts used to be, and it didn't take much poking around in there to find little traces of one Rick Gallo, perpetual college student and full-time "guy who knew a guy". But there had always seemed to be bigger targets, worse guys, and new guys every year who needed to be taught a lesson. Lisa was only one woman, after all. He'd never seemed worth the effort of tracking down.

Tell that to Cassie, she snapped at herself, furiously stabbing her finger against the doorbell again. If there's anything left of her to understand you after Rick gets through with her. The moment when Sarah came to class, with a fog in her memory where last night should have been and no idea where Cassie had gotten to, stabbed at Lisa like a needle in her mind's eye.

But self-recrimination could wait. For right now, Lisa had a nice, big, juicy target to focus all of her anger on, and he was in this apartment with Cassie. Lisa held her finger down on the button for another long, satisfying moment. Oh, he had no fucking clue what kind of shitstorm he'd called down. That clumsy, sleazy, low-rent Svengali wannabe was about to learn just what Professor Lisa Stensgaard did to fuckers who preyed on women on this campus. She was actually looking forward to his feeble attempts at fighting back--if he actually had a chance to make any. Rick probably wouldn't even know what hit him.

Lisa wondered if he even knew that there were other telepaths out there.

*****

Rick took his sweet time getting to the door. He could feel the anger radiating out from Lisa all the way to the bedroom, and it was pretty obvious that he wasn't going to be able to calm her down, so he figured he might as well let it build up a little more. Anger wasn't really all that much use in situations like this. You had to keep your self-control, or otherwise who knew who might wind up controlling you instead?

Not that Rick got into many fights. Really, there never seemed to be a profit in it. Who wanted to be one of those big hot-shots with harems full of bikini models and piles of cash? All you ever did was attract attention to yourself from someone like Professor Angry out there, who felt like she was more than willing to castrate his fucking brain over one tiny little freshwench. God alone knew what she'd do if she thought he had a harem.

No, Rick generally liked to keep a low profile, live a modest but comfortable lifestyle, and let everyone else have the dick-measuring competitions. He'd always avoided taking Women's Studies classes for that very reason; why draw attention to yourself when you kept finding guys on campus who'd had their libidos stamped flat and Lisa Stensgaard's fingerprints all over the inside of their minds? But it looked like she'd finally found him, and oddly enough, Rick found himself looking forward to it. Screw it, he figured. Let her take her shot at him. She was bound to come gunning for him sooner or later, and Cassie was the kind of girl that was worth fighting over. She was a real peach, that girl--all she needed was just a little more experience sucking cock and she'd be downright perfect.

Rick fumbled with the chain, deliberately rattling it around a bit to make it sound like he was having trouble getting the door open. He wasn't sure if she'd be even more annoyed by the delay, or if she'd think he had a case of nerves, but it didn't much matter. Either one would be good. He finally slid the chain all the way off and opened the door. "Hi," he said, adjusting his robe just a little to make it clear that he'd just gotten out of bed.

He figured he'd get a little mileage out of that. Lisa had to know who he'd just gotten out of bed with.

*****

Lisa glared daggers at him, but Rick didn't even seem to notice. "Um, if you're looking for Cassie," he said vaguely, thumbing back towards the door, "I don't think she's up quite yet. She had a little too much to drink last night, and I brought her back here so she could sleep it off..."

Even as he rambled, Lisa could feel tiny little feelers of mental energy crawling against her thoughts, pressing against her defenses and testing for signs of weakness. Her estimation of him went up just a tiny bit--he might still be acting like a dim-witted incoherent shell of a man, babbling feeble excuses because he was still too hungover to realize just how pissed-off Lisa actually was, but his mind was sharp and alert and not nearly as weak as she'd imagined. She'd figured him to be the kind of guy who just barely got by with the tiny amount of power he had, using it to influence the weak-minded so he never had to do any real work in life.

Telepaths like that were a dime a dozen; some of them didn't even know they had any powers, they just figured they had a knack for "reading people" and a talent for being persuasive. The ones that figured it out tended to get cocky, fast; they'd start thinking they could do anything to anybody. They'd try to build up a harem of slaves or something, and then they'd run into Lisa or someone like her, and get smacked down flat.

But Rick had some real power backing him up. Not as much as Lisa had, but she could definitely feel him putting some pressure on her shields. She decided not to press her own counter-attack right away, though. She wanted to see if this was the most he could dish out, or if he had more in reserve. Not to mention, the more energy he wasted fruitlessly battering away at her, the weaker he'd be when the time came for her to crack open his defenses and rewire that tiny little Neanderthal mind of his.

Out loud, she just said, "But I'm sure you were a perfect gentleman, of course."

He forced an overlarge smile. "Oh, totally!" he said. "I slept on the couch, gave her the bed." He gestured over to a couch that had a stack of video games sitting on it along with six or seven remote controls, a pizza box with a few slices of cold pizza still inside, and just enough space for a person to sit. "Besides, Cassie's just not my type, you know? She's a little young for me. I prefer someone who's a little more...mature, you know?"

Luckily for Rick, Lisa was so torn between laughing out loud, rolling her eyes, and slapping him in the face that she didn't do any of them. Was he really that clueless? Did he seriously not get that he was in the fight of his motherfucking life (and possibly for his motherfucking life, depending on how much he kept pushing her?) The dumbfuck actually thought this might end with her in bed with him. She could feel the suggestion hammering away at her shields, telling him how sweet a sentiment that was and how charming a young man he was. (And oh please. Lisa was young for a professor, and Rick was old for a student; there couldn't have been more than five years separating them.)

Lisa worked hard to suppress a smile as a devilish thought occurred to her. She composed her thoughts, suppressing her anger and carefully letting the mental command through her shields while insulating it from actually taking root. She could still feel it pulsing away inside her brain, carefully isolated from the rest of her thoughts. Hopefully, it would seem to him as though the suggestion had penetrated. This trick was going to take a little bit of work to pull off, but the look on his face when he realized she'd been playing possum was going to be priceless. She'd treasure it forever, even if he wouldn't remember what string was by the time she'd finished with him.

After a moment, she let a tiny smile show on her face, a slightly embarrassed grin that suggested she was flattered by the attention. "Really?" she said, taking a few steps closer to him. Not quite intimate, but definitely into his personal space. "So you prefer...older women, then?"

He gave her a conspiratorial look. "Oh, it's more about emotional maturity than physical age, you know? You can find someone who's very, you know, worldly and stuff, really knows what she wants out of life and how to get it, and she can still look very young and beautiful."

Lisa fluttered her eyelashes a little. (He actually suggested that she flutter her eyelashes? How corny! Still, she was trying to make him think that his thoughts were actually taking root in her brain, so that meant fluttering away like a little butterfly.) "Beautiful?" she said, pretending to hesitate a little for fear that she might be misunderstanding him. "Really?" She took a step closer. Now she really was intimately close to him.

He reached out that last tiny distance and touched her arm. "Oh, definitely," he said. He traced a finger down the length of her arm to her wrist. Every touch was accompanied by a push at the pleasure centers of her brain as he tried to associate the two concepts in her mind. Lisa pretended to swoon just a little bit, and sure enough, he supported her with his body as though he was just "being gentlemanly" again. She was going to love pulling the rug out from under this cocky son of a bitch when the time came.

"I, um..." Lisa pretended to lose her train of thought for a moment as she felt his hand brush against the curve of her ass. "I haven't had...much experience...with a man..." It wasn't even a lie, really. Lisa had known she was gay since she was seventeen, and as much as she tried to pretend she was just protective of Cassie, she had to admit that a tiny part of her wanted to do exactly what Rick had done to the girl. Something about that beautifully innocent mind, combined with that blossoming body, just made her want to corrupt every inch of it. But Lisa had resisted temptation. Maybe that was why she was really angry with Rick, she realized uncomfortably. Because he'd gotten what she wanted.

Rick leaned in and kissed his way from the hollow of her chin down her neck. "That's okay," he whispered between kisses. "I don't mind showing the professor...a few tricks..."

Lisa was almost insulted by the suggestion accompanying his come-on, telling her not to be surprised that he knew who she was. Really, what was the point of pretending that they didn't both know everything about the other? She'd never have found out who had gone off with Cassie if she wasn't a telepath, and he couldn't hide his mental assault from her. Honestly, that was the kind of command you gave to normal people.

She felt his hands on her breasts, then, accompanied by a bombardment of sexual arousal and suggestions to disrobe. She thought about ending it there, but she knew that the further she let it go before she revealed they weren't working, the better the surprise would be. Besides, she wasn't going to let him remember any of this anyway. Let him see what she looked like naked. She wasn't ashamed of her body.

Lisa peeled off her blouse, letting it fall to the floor as though she was so turned on she didn't care where her clothes wound up. She pulled down her skirt with the same careless abandon, panting as though she'd never been so turned on by anyone in her life. "Ohhh...Rick..." she moaned, putting an astonished enthusiasm into her voice like she'd never imagined feeling this way before.

Rick nuzzled his way down her neck to her chest, planting wet kisses all over as he fumbled with her bra. "Yeah," he said, "yeah, that's right, babe..." And of course, she felt him in her mind, telling her that it sounded so good when he called her 'babe', and so of course she pretended to feel like it did sound good, like a tiny caress on her clit...

No, Lisa thought distractedly. No, that wasn't right. She never...never let any man call her that, but it sounded so good when Rick said it, and she had to pretend that all his suggestions were sinking into her mind so that she could follow along until...until...it hit Lisa that she couldn't actually remember what the 'until' in her mind led to. She wasn't sure if she'd ever known it at all. Suddenly, she realized just how intense the pressure of his mind against hers actually was and how wet she'd gotten standing there in nothing but a pair of panties with Rick's hands all over her, and she desperately tried to shore up mental shields that now seemed all too fragile as she tried to regroup her scattered thoughts and mount some sort of counter-attack.

*****

Rick felt her start to struggle--he figured she wasn't going to go under that easily. He might have gotten a bit of an edge on her because she was expecting him to be a chump like the campus horndogs she'd gotten used to handling, but she was no pushover. He could feel her uprooting a lot of his commands before her shields tightened up to the point where he couldn't read her anymore, but he knew that he still had his hooks into her deep--or at least into a part of her. He brushed his thumb lightly against her nipple and felt her body shudder underneath him. Her sex drive didn't care about dueling telepaths or any of that crap. All it knew was that the pulses of pleasure he was feeding it felt good, and it liked to feel good. She'd have a hard time forcing herself to make him stop, let alone pushing him out of there.

"I know what it is you want," he whispered in her ear, magnifying the shivery bliss of the air rushing against her sensitive skin, "and I can help you get it."

"I want...Cassie back," she snarled, but he could hear the wavering tones underneath the forced harshness. "I want her away from you."

"Oh, but we both know that's not really it, isn't it?" She flinched in his arms. He'd picked up that much before she'd shoved him back out of her head--the prof had been playing her own little "Hot For Teacher" scenario out inside her subconscious for months now, even if she'd been too noble to act on it. He didn't even have to rev her libido up--all he had to do was mention Cassie, and her motor went into overdrive. "Yeah, that's it. Just picture that for a second. You and me and Cassie, doing all those things you've been wanting to do for so long..."

He didn't need to fill in the blanks. All he needed to do was push her arousal up, carefully zapping her with a little pulse of need at key points in his speech. She'd make the connections all on her own, her libido painting a beautiful little picture of how all she'd need to do to get the sex with Cassie that she wanted so bad was to let him back into her mind. He felt her squirming under his fingers as he traced a circle around her belly button. Before too long, the thought of orgasming and submitting to him would be one and the same.

She shook her head wildly back and forth, but that was exactly the kind of response Rick wanted. That furious denial was the sign of a mind in the last throes of resistance, desperately trying to refuse an idea that was rapidly becoming irresistible. He loosened his robe as he lowered her down into the easy chair next to the couch. She settled bonelessly into the cushions, and he started stroking her whole body now as his hands were freed of the need to support her.

"Oh, yeah, honey, you and I, both of us rewiring that gorgeous little mind, making it so that every thought is obedience, every thought is submission, every thought is sex and pleasure..." Her resistance hadn't collapsed enough yet that he could read her mind, so he wasn't sure if she still thought he was talking about Cassie or not, but it didn't matter. He could feel her sex drive throbbing and pulsing and aching inside her, and he stimulated her mind with his own even as he stimulated her body with his hands and lips. She was so fucking horny, now. There was no way her shields could hold up for long, not when she was so distracted by the arousal he was pumping into her mind.

Rick knelt down between her thighs, letting out a long, slow, breathy sigh right onto her pussy, and felt a surge of unbelievable arousal in return. He peeled off her panties with an exquisite slowness, letting her notice the clinging sensation as the damp fabric pulled away from the slick flesh. Her libido was absolutely raging, now, pushed so hard that she needed to cum. He could feel it, she was aching to cum, and he teased her even more with quick, darting licks at her pussylips. Just a little bit more, and her mind would melt under all this teasing. Her arousal was so strong, so powerful, hammering away so loud that he could hear it like a drumbeat inside his mind. She needed to cum so bad. She needed to cum so very, very bad.

Rick licked harder, concentrating his attentions on her clit. He could feel her pushing so close to the edge of orgasm, and he knew he'd feel every last little bit of it when she came. She was broadcasting her desire so hard that probably everyone in the building felt horny without even knowing why, and Rick's cock jutted straight out as he licked away at her hot, creamy pussy. It was going to feel so good when she came, so hot, and he wanted to make her cum again and again and again. It just felt so right, the sexual heat overwhelming him and spurring him onwards to greater efforts to get her off until that was all he could think about.

All he could think about was making her cum. All he could think about was--

*****

Rick flung himself backwards, shaking and panting as he scooted back towards the door. Lisa groaned, her pussy all too aware of just how close to the edge it was, but at least Rick's raging erection told her he was in the same boat she was. She spent a few moments trying to calm down her shuddering, aching body, hoping that Rick was trying to do the same. At least she'd managed to get him out of her sex drive. "The link works both ways, dumbass," she muttered contemptuously to him.

He held up a hand. "OK, hang on," he said, still panting. "I think we just got off on the wrong foot here, Lisa. I mean, you know what it's like, you put two tigers in the same cage and they both decide it's their territory."

Lisa sat there for a long moment, feeling her sweat and juices soak into the cushions of the chair. "So you're saying I've marked Cassie as 'mine'?"

He must have noticed the tones of acid deliberation in her voice, because he shook his head quickly in response. "Not like that, you know? Not like, she's your property. She belongs to herself, I get that. Really, I do. But I mean, you see me spend a night with Cassie and suddenly you're thinking I'm going to turn her into my sex slave or something. But it's not like that."

"Oh, really?" Lisa said, raising an eyebrow (a trick that had worked to cow many an arrogant freshman.) "And all that stuff earlier about rewiring her mind until every thought is obedience?" She tried not to dwell on the thought. She was trying to calm down, not get worked right back up again.

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,770 Followers
12