Hitchhiking Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again even though he had climaxed his cock was still the same size as it was when he put it in me. I just kept grinding away at him and the guy behind me and the person in my mouth kept fucking. It did not take long before the person in my mouth shot his load of sperm down my throat, and soon after that the man in my ass climaxed. The pleasure I got from that is mind blowing. All three continued to work me until Martin spoke up and said "Billy, you Frank and Jack are next. I want to see her screaming with pleasure, you three get off the bed."

To my disappointment, they all did as they were told, and as they got off the bed, I just knelt on it waiting for the first man to lay on his back. He did and I mounted him, another guy got behind us and entered my ass. The third stood up in front of me so I could suck his cock. And the circle continued.

This happened a total of 5 times, (three men at the same time) I climaxed three of those five. When the last man pulled out I just lay on the bed and I was beat. I closed my eyes to catch a minute of sleep and I was out because of exhaustion.

When I woke up it was very bright outside, my body felt like I had been put through a meat grinder. I was naked, and there was nothing that I could see in the room to cover myself. There was only a bare mattress. I was glad it was warm. I remembered last night and remorse as well as embarrassment hit me hard. My body and my lust that I thought I had control over betrayed me. My husband, my God what am I going to do? How could I allow myself to be used like that? I didn't want it to happen I really didn't I love my husband; I swear I do, If he was only a better man when it came to sex.

Why couldn't he give me the pleasure I craved so much? Why couldn't he have a penis that was bigger, much bigger? I lay there and I started to cry, I suddenly remembered that someone was making videotapes of everything I did last night. I was sick with myself, it wasn't me, I was lost and caught up in my lust, I should have yelled at them to stop screwing me, to stop filming me, I should have somehow not enjoyed the sex with those men, I should have fought my body, but what did I do? I went out of my way to enjoy the sex, I should have turned from the cameras and ignore them. What did I do? Well a couple of times I look at the cameras as I screamed to a mind-blowing climax over and over.

I moved a little on the bed, and when I did my groin area between my legs was sore, I mean really sore. I had to pee, I managed to get myself off of the bed, and I moved to the bathroom next to the bedroom. As I walked I had no idea just how bad my legs and inner thighs hurt until I had to move my legs and sit down on the stool. My nipples hurt, my whole bottom hurt. I remembered the size of those men last night, they were so big around, and some of them actually hit my Cervix as they had sex with me. I know that, because of that, they gave me stronger climaxes than I ever had before in my life.

I sat there relieving my self, when I finished I took the paper and wiped. I did expect some discomfort when I wiped myself, oh boy was I ever right. My vulva even hurt, I touched my butt hole and it felt sore, my jaw was killing me. I had no idea what I was going to do. I got up in a lot of pain and made it back to the bed. I lay back down and fell back to sleep. I woke up again and I heard voices in the other room. Next to my bed was a try of food, OJ, toast, and a Cinnamon roll. I sat up and ate it all down. I noticed that I was not as sore now as I had been earlier when I had gotten up to pee.

I heard the voices and I thought I heard Jim's voice, I also heard what I thought was my voice, and I started to listen real close as I moved to the door that was closed. The closer I got to the door the clearer I could hear. I heard myself talking very dirty and filthy and it was clear to me, I was in the midst of hot raw sex. It hit me "MY GOD, THAT'S FROM LAST NIGHT" I HEARD Martin's voice say "look at you wife Jimmy boy, watch the way she loves gobbling down black cock. Look at her hand, look at that, she's so fucking hot she's fingering herself as she sucks that cock. See her panties, look how wet she is. Has she ever taken you down her throat like that Jimmy boy?" I was sure I heard Jim in there and it sounded like he was crying. I heard him manage to say "Please, turn it off, please turn it off." Martin said, "Oh wait Jimmy, your wife ain't even getting started yet you got to see the way she fucked all of us. God your fucking wife can fuck better than any Bitch I've had, that is one hot fucking cunt. You know what I mean don't you Jimmy boy? You know how hot she gets don't you Jimmy? You know how much she loves to fuck and suck cock don't you Jimmy boy?"

Again Jim pleaded "Turn it off, I brought you the money, you didn't have to do that to her." Martin said, "Oh but your wrong Jimmy boy, we didn't make her do that. Shit man she sucked one cock and she became a cock hungry Bitch. Fuck man she just couldn't get enough cock to suck or to fuck. You saw how wet she got, you saw the way she fingered herself. Shit man, I was just going to make her suck the 6 of us off. Just to put her in her place so to speak. You saw her man, you saw the way she was sucking all those guys. Shit man I was the first one and by the time she finished with me, she was hotter than a fuckin firecracker, she was so fucking wet you saw her pants, they looked like she pissed in them they were so wet. Shit man she needed to get fucked, you saw that, we had no choice but to give her all the cock that she wanted, I have to tell you man, she fucking wore us out, I had to call over a few more boys to help us out

You can understand that can't you man, you know how hot your wife gets don't you Jimmy boy?" The way he spoke to Jim was in a mocking tone, I turned the door handle, it turned, but when I pulled on the door it would not open. It was one of those old types of door locks with a big keyhole, the kind you can see through. I knelt down and peeked through it. I could see the living room the TV. My husband tied to a chair with his arms behind his back. He was naked from the waist down. He was maybe 3 feet from the Giant TV screen. On the TV in front of him I could see myself having sex with all the men there, one after another. They were fucking me in my ass, in my pussy and I was sucking them like crazy.

I could see Martin in there with Jim along with four other men. Martin kept taunting Jim and all of them would laugh. I was sick to my stomach as I watched the way I acted with all the men fucking me, and the way I gulped down their dicks. They made Jim sit there and watch everything that I did. They showed me several times with my legs wide open as I waited and begged for another man to fuck me. They got a close up of me on my back like that and it showed gobs of sperm running out of my asshole and my pussy. The first time they showed a close up of a cock being pulled from my mouth, (the picture clearly showed the man had to pull hard because I did not want to let it come out of my mouth.) Martin said "Look here Jimmy, the only reason you don't see any cum dripping from her mouth is, she loves eating cum so much, she ain't gonna let a single drop of it spill out, Shit I think she likes eating cum better than other bitches like ice cream."

The second time Martin said "doesn't she look inviting Jimmy boy? Look at her cunt; see all that cum oozing out? I bet you'd love to get down and put your face in between her legs and lick your wife all nice and clean wouldn't you Jimmy boy." Jim begged him to turn it off but Martin wouldn't listen, he kept on taunting Jim. I knelt there watching through the door keyhole watching the way I became lost to my sexual pleasure being fucked by all those men. I watched as we went into the bedroom that I was now in. It showed me as I walked to the bed, laid down and took three men at the same time, and then how I begged for more, It showed me doing that four more times with different men over and over and over again.

They showed Jim the time that I was on my back with Martin under me and how I was going wild, I watched the film as both of the men just stopped fucking me and held themselves up to me as I rode them both. It clearing showed I was doing the fucking, it showed how they did everything they could just to hold on as I was fucking them both like crazy. Martin said "Look at that Jimmy boy, see how much your wife loves fucking a nice big fat cock? Look at your bitch the way she is fucking us, fuck watch how she's slamming into us, watch this part. I love this part, here I'll put it in slow motion fer ya, just so you can really see it what the bitch is doing to us. Watch this, see our dicks' watch, watch your wife, look see that? She got both our cocks buried all the way inside her. Now watch this, look see this, see we both come right out of both her holes? See that, look our cocks are completely outside of her holes. Now watch this Jimmy boy, watch how your wife rams herself back down on us again. See that Jimmy, see that, did you see how she buried both of us all the way inside her, Fuck, I wish one a them boys woulda got a picture of her holes as we popped out. I bet you'da seen that her asshole and cunt were both huge wide open holes wanting to be filled. You know damn well they had to be open gaping holes for her to do that over and over again, don't you Jimmy Boy?"

Don't worry, I have already written the next two chapters, I will just wait a few days so you can absorb what is going on so far.

12