Hitchhiking Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

Jim asked, "did you see them make me suck all of them?" again I lied and said "Yes and it was one hell of a turn on. I knew you where doing it for me, I knew you where only doing it to protect me. Watching you I even masturbated because the love you showed me drove me crazy." Jim said in a questioned voice "It did? You got turned on watching me do it?" I continued to lie and said "I sure did, you did it out of love for me, that was the turn on."

Jim said "I would do anything for you, anything at all." I sat there for a minute then said "Anything at all? You know you shouldn't say things that you don't mean honey." Jim said "I mean it, I would do anything, anything at all, I want to make you happy. I know I can't make you happy making love, but I can make you happy in other ways can't I?" I thought for a moment and I wanted to put him to a little test to see if he was truly telling me the truth. I said, "Ok, let's see what if I told you to call Martin and invite him over to the house for drinks and you ask him to have sex with me, would you do it?" Jim was quite and I could tell he was thinking, he finely said, "If that is what you want, I'll do it." I then said, "what if I ask you to invite him and ask him to bring over 5 other men to have sex with me. Would you do it then?" Jim sat there then said, "Then I would invite him and ask him to bring five of his friends over with him as you desire."

Pressing it further I then said "What if I told you that I wanted to watch you suck all of them to get them nice and hard before they fucked me?" Jim hung his head and said softly "I would do it for you, but I wouldn't like it." I sat there in disbelief. My husband was not the same man he was two days ago. This husband seemed like a whipped dog. I then just had to press it further I then asked "What if I told you that I wanted to watch them fuck you in your asshole like they did me. Would you let them? Would you do that for me so I could watch?"

Hope you liked this one.. Linda.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers
12