Hitchhiking Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy rides with some frat boys, and then is caught by a cop.
7.9k words
4.32
172.5k
142
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy Hutchens slept for about two hours on a blanket by a stream and underneath a tree for shade, naked as the day she was born, before waking up groggy, thirsty and famished. Blinking up at the afternoon sun, the eighteen year old realized she had to get back onto the road and resume her journey, for better or for worse.

She felt pretty good, despite the fact that she had pretty rough sex with three men earlier in the day. But Amy was young and resilient, and she put those bad events behind her, instead choosing to focus on the future. Rummaging through her backpack, she took out her water bottle and a granola bar. After a few more minutes of eating and drinking, Amy got up, stretched a bit, and was back at the stream to wash her face. Her hair was mostly dry, but she thought she must look dreadful.

The next twenty minutes were spent fixing up her hair and makeup, and then putting on some clothes. Amy put on the plainest bra and panties she could find, which – since she had brought along her hottest outfits – were still fairly sexy; they were a matching black, low-cut lace bra, and a lace g-string that was also silky and nearly see-through. Next the girl selected a pink baby-t that was cut high so that her flat tummy was visible, and her least scandalous mini-skirt that was a simple jean skirt that wasn't too short. Lastly, Amy chose a pair of brown cowboy boots on, putting away her white high heels in her small luggage.

With this all done, Amy gathered up her belongings and walked back out towards the road. It took her less than five minutes to do so, and after reaching her destination she looked around to get her bearings. Finally figuring out where she was, Amy sighed, knowing that she hadn't made much progress. She was about thirty or thirty-five miles away from her home, and although she might be in the next county, she wasn't close to Belmeade at all.

So the blonde stuck out her thumb for a ride for the third time of the day. And because Amy was incredibly gorgeous – pretty and young with big tits, a tight teenage ass, and long slender legs all on a slim, petite frame – it only took one car to drive by and stop for her. However, because there wasn't too much traffic, Amy still had to wait a good twenty minutes for it come along.

The car itself was an old yellow Camaro that had seen better days, but seemed serviceable enough. The teen went up to the car and peered inside; it was jammed with five guys and looked pretty tight inside, two in the front and three in the back. They all looked to be college age, perhaps a few years older than Amy herself. Three had sandy hair, one had dark brown hair, and the last one had black hair, and they were all fairly athletic looking, wearing t-shirts, tank tops, shorts and jeans. Again, they seemed like fairly generic college kids.

Amy was a bit hesitant about the situation. "Ah – hi guys! Where are you guys headed?"

The guy sitting in the passenger seat replied back. "Hey there, beautiful! We're going to Belmeade to visit some friends. You need a lift?"

"I am heading to Belmeade -" said Amy hesitantly. After what happened earlier, she wasn't sure if she wanted to get into a car full of men. "- but it doesn't look like you guys have the room..."

"Nonsense! My name's Josh – and the driver here is Tony. In the back are Tyler, Norm and Brian. You can just sit in the back with them – we can fit you in!"

"Well – I'm not sure ..."

Josh smiled. "Look – it won't be a problem since you're tiny anyways. And it wouldn't feel right – leaving a young lady like you out on the road by your lonesome!"

Amy was taken back and was in fact a bit charmed by Josh – she felt she could trust him and take him at his word. She was thinking hard and couldn't make up her mind whether to enter the vehicle or wait for another one.

Seeing her indecision, Josh smiled. "It's up to you ... if you want to want for the next car, that's fine with us. But we're heading straight to Belmeade and will be there in less than two hours!"

Biting her bottom lip cutely, Amy decided to go with Josh and his friends. She returned Josh's smile and said, "OK – if you think I can fit, I'll ride with you guys!"

The drive, Tony, popped open the trunk, and Josh stepped out of the car.

"Here," he said, "I'll put your stuff in the trunk. You get into the backseat!"

So Amy climbed into the back with the three young men. It was a two door so she had to clamber into the vehicle from the passenger door, trying hard to ensure her mini-skirt didn't show too much skin to the men in the vehicle. There really wasn't much space so after some awkward introductions, she then settled onto the lap of the man in the middle whose name was Norm. To her left was Tyler and to her right sat Brian. The teen felt rather uncomfortable sitting on Norm's lap, surrounded by strangers, but tried to hide the fact by trying to keep a conversation going. But only Tony and Josh were talkative, it seemed. All the guys in the backseat were silent, and Amy was getting a bit uneasy because she felt all three of their eyes burning into her.

After a good twenty minutes or so like this, Brian finally spoke up. "Nice ass from what I could see – how does it feel, Norm?"

Norm smiled with his hands on Amy's hips. He squeezed her and said, "Feels fucking nice! Her ass feels juicy and tight!"

Squirming in his lap, Amy said, "Stop that!"

Brian laughed. "Lucky bastard!"

Then it was Tyler's turn to speak up. "Look at those legs! Fucking sexy – so smooth and silky! I wonder if her pussy is as smooth?"

Now everyone laughed in the car, except for Amy of course.

"I bet you this chick's pussy is bare and smooth as a baby's behind!" Brian replied.

Amy was fuming but her cheeks were flushed red at the same time. "Would you guys quit it? I'm right here!!"

"Quit what?" Norm replied, smirking. He squeezed her again, and then moved his hands up a bit to curl around the girl's slim waist. "We're just trying to be friendly!"

"Well – cut it out!" The blonde looked at Josh imploringly, as if asking for help.

Josh grinned cockily and shrugged his shoulders. "What can I do? Boys will be boys!"

The three guys in the back chortled at that comment, which made Amy feel more and more nervous. Events seemed to be spiralling out of control for her again.

Meanwhile, Tyler was staring intently at Amy's large breasts. "Dude – look at those tits! They're massive for such a small babe like this! Think they're real?"

"Only one way to find out!" said Norm, quickly cupped the teen's tits and squeezed, causing the young blonde to squeal out in surprise.

"OOOHHHHH!! N-now – stop that right now!" Amy's eyes were wide as saucers, startled at the abruptness of Norm's actions. She gasped as he kneaded and tweaked her tits, as much from what he was doing, but also from the sudden awareness of the growing erection she felt from his pants underneath her. She tried to pull away Norm's hands but was unsucessful. "Oh God!"

"Holy shit – these are motherfucking real, boys! This chick's rack is fucking fantastic!" Norm raucously enthused, drawing more laughter from his friends. "You guys have to feel these suckers out!"

Now Brian and Tyler joined in the fun with Norm, each cupping one of Amy's breasts and playing with them lewdly. They whistled and relished the feel of the stunning teenager's bountiful bosom.

"G-guys! Stop that this instant! I mean it – stop the car NOW and let me out!!" Amy cried.

All five guys ignored the girl, while Norm suddenly grabbed Amy's baby-t and pulled it off her in one even motion. Amy shrieked at that, but the guys were all at once quiet, awed by the blonde's beauty. The teen quickly used her hands to cover her chest.

Tony was the first to speak out, even though he was driving and could only glance back once in awhile. "Christ!! This chick is fucking HOT!!"

Amy glared at him in anger, but then her attention was diverted back to her tits again. Norm was now fumbling with her bra as the two men beside her looked on intently.

"No – no – stop it!" Amy yelped. "Guys ... PLEASE!!"

But there was no stopping her molester, who unclasped her bra and let Amy's magnificent boobs spill out. Then by grasping onto the limbs of the girl, Norm quickly disentangled it and gave the bra to Tyler. Again, the men stared at her tits as Amy covered herself with her hands. She looked so hot then, sitting on Norm's lap with her skirt hiked up her thighs and her small hands cupping her massive tits, so enormous on her small frame.

Tyler threw Amy's bra out the open window. "Shit – it's a shame to cover up those tits with a bra! You don't know need this!"

The teen's jaw dropped in shock. "What the - that was an expensive bra!"

"C'mon, show us your titties!" said Brian lustily.

Holding onto her breasts, Amy nodded her head. "NO!!"

Then the girl shrieked loudly as Norm slipped his fingers underneath her skirt. "If you don't want to show us your titties, then maybe we can take a peek inside this little short dress of yours!" He hooked his thumbs on Amy's panties and began to yank them down.

Instinctively reaching to hold onto her panties, she grasped them as Norm had them halfway down her thighs. She struggled to pull them back up even as Norm tugged them down, her tiny panties stretched nearly to their limits. With her breasts now wobbly and beautifully free, Brian and Tyler were able to touch and tweak them, giving the girl more troubles. But Amy was too busy with trying to keep a hold of her panties, until they finally gave and snapped apart, useless to her now.

"SHIT!" Amy cried out, grasping at Norm's hands as he reached back up underneath her skirt. Now she had three pairs of hands molesting her, three strangers feeling her up, her nipples getting pinched and her pussy getting stroked, and there was nothing she could do. "STOP THAT!!"

Amy's three attackers kept themselves delightfully busy, fondling the teenager and enjoying the feel of her soft young flesh. Her strawberry coloured nipples – hard and erect - were plucked, pinched and played with harshly, while her sensitive cunt was rubbed and stroked just as ruthlessly, much to her chagrin. Soon her honey pot was beginning to flow with her hot juices, stirred up and sticky, even as she fought against her body's reactions.

"OH GOD – please stop!" Amy pleaded. "I – c-can't take it! My pussy can't take it anymore! It's TOO much!!"

"Too much!?" Josh asked. "What do you mean?"

The blonde flushed in embarrassment. "My pussy can't take any more cock now ... it's already been ... fucked this morning!!"

Josh was taken aback, flabbergasted. "How many cocks did you fuck today already!?"

Her cheeks aflame, Amy replied, "T-three! But it wasn't me fucking them ... they fucked me!"

"Shit, this slut loves cock!" Josh said enthusiastically. "She's practically begging to be fucked now!"

The teen's blue eyes opened wide in disbelief at that statement, and said in a flustered voice. "I didn't mean that!"

All the guys in the car sniggered Josh's words. The two men beside her pulled off Amy's skirt in short order, as she struggled vainly against them, while Norm pulled out the hard erection from his jeans. The situation was now well out of control.

"OH GOD – OH GOD – DON'T FUCK MY PUSSY!!" Amy cried out, squirming about cutely on Norm's lap. His seven-inch cock was right against her ass and felt sizzling hot pressed against her nubile flesh, another nasty tool to debase her with. The girl desperately wanted to not have another penis up her pussy, so recently pounded and abused in the morning.

Norm laughed at that. "Fuck – this bitch is saying she wants it up the ass! What a fucking slut!!" With the help of his friend's beside him to hold down the girl, Norm inserted his cock-head at the entrance of Amy's tiny little rosebud asshole.

"FUCK!!" Amy yelled out in response. "OH GOD – THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!"

Regardless of what she meant, Norm's dick popped through Amy's tight sphincter, as the three men guided the struggling girl – still thrashing about fiercely – onto his thick cock. Amy contorted her slender body: boobs bobbing deliciously up and around, hips wriggling, and back arched backwards, then forward. But whichever way she moved, it was of no use as she was forcibly directed onto the erection, sinking down inch by inch even as she instinctively flexed her muscles against the anal invasion. This made the cock feel incredibly massive and unyielding within her, making her asshole feel raw and tender as it thoroughly violated her tight, sensitive rectum.

"OH MY GOD!! Oh fuck – fuck – fuck – fuck – fuck – fuck ..." Amy whimpered to herself, shamefully aware that she no longer possessed a virgin asshole.

Thankfully the inside of the Camaro was starting to get sweltering - there was no air conditioner and everyone in the backseat was starting to get hot and sticky from their exertions - so the sweat that dripped down between her legs helped lubricate the cock in her ass-pipe. As Norm pumped his dick slowly in and out of her ass, Amy began to perspire more and more, feeling sensations she'd never imagined before from being skewered anally. But soon enough Amy got used to the thick shaft up her anal highway; even though it felt so weird up there, for some strange reason she was starting to enjoy it (or at least her body was beginning to).

Norm sensed this change in the blonde and said, "Hey Mikey – I think she likes it!!"

Everyone laughed inside the car except for the humiliated teen. Her sodomizer began to bounce her up and down his cock harder and with more intensity, much to Amy's dismay. Her asshole felt so full – felt so strained – so stretched. And the hardness of the shaft – plunging in and out of her tiny anal sphincter relentlessly and without mercy – was overwhelming to say the least. To her shock, Amy cunt started to spasm in conjunction of the ass-fucking she was receiving; her body – overcome though it may be – seemed to be responding to the forced sodomy.

"OH FUCK!! This slut is soooo enjoying this – shit – her asshole feels too damn good!" Norm grunted out, bucking his hips up and down on the seat so that Amy would slam down hard onto his cock, squealing out loudly at each down stroke.

Brian interceded. "Pass her off to me, bro!"

So Amy was handed off to Brian, and soon – despite her best efforts – she had a second cock up her once-virginal asshole. Brian's dick was a good eight inches long, and pretty thick as well. He fucked her just as roughly as Norm did, and soon Amy was wailing away and getting close to an orgasm. Once she had her first one, she knew she'd be in trouble.

At first Amy was simply on Brian's lap, her long slender legs askew, lewdly displaying her cunt and the cock being driven up her rectum. After a few minutes, Brian nudged her head towards Norm and Tyler's cocks, so that she was leaning over their laps, thick shafts sticking up towards her face. There was nothing Amy could do but open her mouth side, and accept the two cocks that were forced between her luscious red lips. Both men grabbed her hair and guided her face up and down their thick poles, ruthlessly deep-throating the gorgeous teenager. Amy had never tasted her own ass before, but she had no choice other than to suck and clean up the cocks before her.

So the pretty blonde was used and abused in this manner for well over twenty minutes, ass-fucking one cock, then another, and then another, over and over again, even as she was made to suck or jerk off the free dicks with her mouth and hands. The cocks of three strangers, desecrating her anally, repeatedly with pounding thrusts, eventually caused Amy to have a massive orgasm. She came hard and without warning, her pussy spewing out squirt after squirt of her boiling honey juices. It was even worse when the men played with her clit or finger-fucked her was she was simultaneously fucked in the ass – the pleasures dealt to her nubile young body multiplied in intensity.

And once Amy came, it took her only a few more minutes of continuous hard fucking to make her come again. The five guys loved it when they found out about this, and made sure that they maintained a consistently vigorous pace as they anally ploughed her. Soon enough the young men couldn't take it anymore, and Tyler – who was currently fucking the blonde – growled out hornily as he cock twitched deeply within Amy's rectum. He held her there for a few moments before letting loose a torrential gushing of boiling semen deep into the girl's bowels. Amy bawled out indignantly at this, with an expression of despair on her face, but her own body betrayed her and came as well from the unexpected feeling of sperm being spraying deep in her insides.

"Fucking – HELL YEAH!!" Tyler shouted out triumphantly. His friends chuckled along with him as they quickly pulled the helpless girl off of him and impaled her gaping, cum dripping asshole back onto Norm's dick.

As she felt the thick cock enter her dripping anal opening, Amy let out a low moan of torment as Norm fucked her brutally fast, close to his own orgasm. By now Amy had come multiple times and the interior of the car was hot and humid, the smell of the girl's own love-juices hanging heavily in the air. The Camaro was stopped by the side of the road, Josh and Tony watching the spectacle in the backseat with increasing interest. Amy flushed red as she noticed both guys had their cocks out and were stroking them as they enviously watched their friends defile her.

Suddenly Norm came, spilling his seed deep inside of teenager's rectum. Both he and Amy wailed out in ecstasy, the feeling of cumming inside the teenager's slippery, debauched asshole amazing and delightful. Amy was then passed over to Brian and soon had his cock buried up her ass, as he furiously pumped away, completely disregarding her screams to stop. Brian again pushed her head into the laps of Tyler and Norm, and Amy had the disgusting job of cleaning off their cum covered dicks.

"Shit – watch this nasty bitch suck my cock clean, boys!!" Norm cackled.

Tony shook his head. "Dude – this babe is so fucking hot and nasty!!"

Amy tried to protest but unfortunately was gagging on Tyler's drenched pole at the moment.

Tyler said, "Yeah – that's right, slut! Suck up that cum! Now eat it!"

With her cheeks flushed in shame, Amy gulped and swallowed the cum that had shot up her asshole and that she had sucked off a cock. Just then Brian grunted and spurted his entire load up Amy's anal chute, which was now a dripping, sodden mess, a wicked mixture of three men's cum. The lovely blonde wailed out at that feeling, nearly delirious at this point, closing her eyes with her lips still wrapped around Tyler's dick.

Next, after Brian made Amy clean off his penis and consume a mouthful of semen, the three men exited the vehicle in order to let Josh and Tony into the backseat. Lying on the seat, Amy sat up, startled, and realized what was happening.

"OH GOD! Please – no more! I don't think I can take it anymore!!" Amy implored them.

The two men grinned at the girl, unbutton their jeans. Their eyes roamed all over Amy's luscious young body, hungrily taking in her slender limbs, her heaving bosom, her spectacularly bare and wet pussy, and lastly her tender little asshole that was leaking cum.

Josh shook his head. "Shit! I bet a cock-hungry slut like you could never be satisfied with one man – let alone three! Don't worry, babe, we'll help you out!"

It was Amy's turn to shake her head. She looked up at the two men with her big, beautiful blue eyes and pleaded, "I-I'm NOT a cock-hungry slut!"

But it wasn't long before both men were sticking it to the gorgeous blonde. Josh took her anal highway first, plunging into this orifice with wild abandon, his raging boner longing for a piece of the girl. Meanwhile, Tony was on the other end of Amy and was making her gag on his man-meat, the tip of his cock scraping the throat of the young beauty's raw. Stuck in the middle, Amy could only let out muffled squeals and moans, her convulsing cunt sopping wet and cumming on its own accord, the teen having lost all bodily control.