Hitchhiking Slut Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Trish's eyes flew open, staring at the big-titted blonde who was holding her in the water, finger-fucking her rapidly. The water seemed to start boiling around her, her thighs tightening around the woman.

"Oh my gawwwd...! Ohhhhhhh...! My gawwwddd.! Gayle, Gayle, baby...!!! Kiss me, Gayle!!! Please, please baby, oh, kiss me you fuckin' slut, kiss me!!!" Trish wrapped her arms tightly around Gayle's wet-leathered shoulders. Their breasts mashed even more as water lapped around their cleavages, nipples rubbing wetly on nipples. She buried her hands in the blonde hair and drew Gayle's face toward her own. She needed this. The passion between the two women was rising to a peak. Gayle let the hot stripper close her face the few short inches. She slid her tongue out before their lips met. Their tongues began a hot, slavering wrestling match even before the pair of pouting girl-lips mashed together in a deep, passionate French kiss. They sucked each other's tongues as if they were expecting them to ejaculate in their mouths. Teeth scraped against teeth. Saliva slobbered off their mouths, slicked their faces to match their wet bodies.

"Mmmmfffffuuuuhhhhh.... Oh, baby, I love it.... Give it to meeeee...." Gayle whispered as their mouths separated and their closed together again. She continued to rapidly slide her fingers in and out of her girl-lover's cunt, manipulating her clit with her thumb. She could feel the orgasm approaching.

"Oh, Gayle! Mmmmmffffhhhhuuuhhhhhh.... I love it..... love it...." Trish could feel her legs begin to spasm. "Oh, uhhhh, uuuuhhhh..... oooohhhhhaaaahhhh." Suddenly the stripper was gripped in the throws of a long-overdo orgasm. Her body spasmed, jerking in Gayle's arms.

Gayle broke the kiss and sank her mouth on the coiled snake tattooed on Trish's neck. She sucked on the flesh, as if she expected the snake to slide up and into her mouth. Trish's head flew back in passionate response. Gayle licked the snake as it traveled up behind the girl's ear, then she kissed and licked Trish's wet ear, sticking her tongue into it, breathing into it, "You're a hot little bitch, aren't you, baby? Cum for me, baby, cum for me Trish!" She slid her hand to Trish's ass, fondling the wet leather slicked over the hard cheek. She used this leverage to dig her fingers even deeper into the busty stripper's cunt. She wanted the girl to cum even more, even harder. The water rippled around her hand as she finger-fucked her stronger, deeper. Her passion was growing for this girl. She couldn't believe it, but her emotions were getting out of hand. Was this love? Or just extremely hot sex? Was there a love growing for this girl? Could she actually fall in love with another woman? Especially a hot, slutty young stripper?

"Fuck me, baby, I love it!" Trish continued to quake with lust. Suddenly she girl realized that Gayle's fingers had dug deep and up to reach her G-spot! Her face contorted. One of the blonde's fingers had slipped to the entrance of her anus! Gayle realized where her finger was inadvertently, and decided to plunge it fully into the small, dark rectum hiding behind this girl's sexy ass cheeks. With her long nail leading the way, scratching at the walls of the intimate ass hole, Gayle began to finger-fuck Trish up her tight rectum while she reached the girl's G-spot. The sudden combination of the warm water sliding around her body, the pressing of this sexy woman's body to her tits, the licking and biting on her neck, and both holes being jammed rapidly brought Trish to the peak, to the deepest climax she had felt in her life.

"Uuuhhhhh, uhhhh, shiiiiittttt!!! Oh, myyyyyy g......" The physical and emotional moment flooded over within the busty stripper. It hit her like lightening in every orifice. She jerked, spasmed in Gayle's arms. "Uh, uh, uh, uh." Suddenly she couldn't speak--nothing came out of her open mouth but her tongue. She had never experienced an orgasm like this. Her eyes rolled back in her head. All Gayle could do was hold her as she reached the top, slow down her hand, and kiss her cheek, her neck, her ear as she began to come down from the peak. Then Trish was through the mist. She came back to earth.

"Hey, sugar. You back with me?" Gayle smiled, her face close to Trish's. She had brought her fuck-hand up and to her mouth, licking off the juice and residue from her girl-lover's pussy and ass. Holding her with the one arm, bouncing gently in the water. Their leather and denim still slid wetly between them. It was like fucking in the womb.

Trish smiled and kissed Gayle softly. "Oh, Gayle.... You are fuckin' incredible! Are you sure you haven't done this before? I mean, that was un-fuckin' real! You drive me absolutely nuts!" Their leather creaked wetly as arms wrapped around shoulders, hands slid up and down lovingly on each other's backs. "Hey, share some with me!" She grabbed Gayle's fuck-hand and plopped each finger in her mouth, sucking off any of the remaining juice and savoring the woman's dripping saliva.

Gayle gazed at this girl clinging to her. She knew she was falling in love with her. They snuggled in the water, kissing and fondling each other's breasts, tweaking and rubbing hard nipples, running fingers through wet hair. The older woman lifted the girl's chin in her thumb and forefinger so that their eyes met. While she was feeling the need to fuck and be fucked, she still wanted to rape this girl, she had to say something. They looked at each other soulfully.

"Trish, I think I'm falling in love with you, baby." This was no idle declaration for Gayle. She had not said this to anyone in a very long time. And she hadn't had these feelings in a very long time. And this was ANOTHER WOMAN!! "I hope this is not too heavy for you to hear. And I know we only just met this afternoon. But I can't help what I'm feeling for you." She affectionately fondled Trish's cheek, then her neck.

"Oh, Gayle," the buxom stripper smile and placed her hands on each side of the older woman's face, "I'm so glad to hear you say that, sweetheart. I feel the same way. I'm falling for you too! I love you too, Gayle. I love you so much, I can't believe it! I've been with other girls before, as you know. But nothing like this--either with girls or guys! I love you, baby." She drew Gayle's face to hers and kissed the busty, beautiful woman as romantically and intimately as she could. Clutching Gayle's face, they coiled their tongues around each other outside of their mouths, slowly ran them around each other's upper and lower lips. They felt the plushy, full lips, licking them sensuously, biting them, sucking each one, upper first then lower. Now that they had declared their love for each other--special love only two women could know--they shared intimate, sensual mouthings, getting to know their lips, teeth, gums. Swapping the special thick wetness of their girl-spit. They would take small mouthfuls of water and mix with their own saliva, spitting back and forth into each other's mouths, then French-kissing deeply, reveling in the passionate wetness.

They continued to murmur loving declarations between them. They became closer physically and emotionally to anyone they had ever know. Gayle knew she had found her soulmate. Trish knew she had finally met the person she was supposed to be with forever. And they had all night to be together, and discuss the future tomorrow.

Gayle had noticed several lights going on in the motel rooms surrounding the pool area during their sex play. No doubt their were some very lucky guys up there who had witnessed two sexy, big-titted women discovering their passion and love for each other. It was a special moment. And they had done it in public, which meant more to each of the women. It was a public declaration of their intimacy, lust and love.

"Hey, baby, I think we've given everyone enough of a show tonight. It occurs to me I haven't gotten you in bed under the sheets yet." Gayle slid her hands over Trish's huge DD tits. Suddenly, as an afterthought, she bent her head to one of those tits and sucked a wet cloth-covered nipple into her mouth. It immediately hardened. Even through the cloth, Gayle could run her tongue over the teat and feel it's point.

"Oh, jeez, you ARE a horny little slut, aren't you, baby?" Trish grabbed the back of Gayle's head and pressed it harder into her full breast, encouraging more hungry mouth-work on her nipple. "Ohhhhh...."

Gayle released the nipple with a "pop", reached around and squeezed one of the girl's asscheeks. "You made me that way, sugar. I was just drivin' down the road looking for dinner, not love. And there you were."

"Well, I gave you love, and I'm about to give you dinner, girlfriend. Let's go to the room and do some bed-wrestlin'!" The girls giggled at the private joke and dragged themselves and their sopping clothes out of the pool, hand in loving hand. "These things'll dry off by mornin', and you can put on some of my clothes for breakfast." Trish squeezed Gayle's hand as their wet heels clicked along the tile.

They got to their room and stripped off their wet leather and denim. It took just a few seconds before the passions were high again and they joined their bodies tit to tit under the sheets of their cool, king size bed. That night, Trish introduced her girl-lover to face to pussy 69'ing. They sampled the delights of ass tongue-fucking, tit-fucking and enormous orgasms that got better and better each time. Their last two fuck-sessions became much less feverish and more romantic and emotional. Finally, after once more declaring their girl-love for each other, they drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

They slept deeply until noon. Trish rolled over and saw her new love, Gayle, and watched her. Even in the morning, after a night filled with sweat, passion and raw, animal sex--even with girl-juice, sweat and saliva residue dried on her body and face--Trish looked at the blonde with nothing but love and lust in her heart. She stroked Gayle's nipple and watched it harden immediately. The older woman stirred, rolled to her back and opened her eyes sleepily.

"Hey, sexy." Trish murmured. "Sleep well?"

Gayle cleared her throat and licked her lips. She tasted the dried pussy juice and saliva smeared on her face. "Mmmmmmm. That's the best taste to wake up to I've ever tasted." She smiled at her new girl-lover. "I slept like a rock."

Trish gazed at Gayle's face, searching her eyes. "Still feel the same? I know we were pretty swept away last night."

Gayle rolled onto her side again, and looked soulfully into the girl's eyes. "You know I do, baby. I said I loved you last night, Trish, and I meant it... everything. And you?" The woman couldn't believe she had just fallen for this sexy young stripper, but she had.

"All the way, Gayle. I've never felt this way before. And I'm lucky because not only does the girl I love love me, but she gives me the best sex I've ever had! You are wild, girlfriend!" Trish reached her long-nailed hand down to Gayle's crotch and stroked the heated slit.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Sounds like it's time for breakfast... And I'm glad you feel the same way, sugar." Gayle leaned forward, reached up and sank her hand into Trish's hair and mashed her full lips on the girl's. They slurped hungrily and deeply, tasting the dried residue of last night on each other's mouths and faces.

Trish broke the kiss. "Hey, Gayle, I just had a thought."

"Yeah?" She stopped stroking Trish's nipple.

"Listen, why don't we just take off together. Let's blow this place. You don't need this town. I just got here, so I'm not attached, but I'd love to get to the east coast and make some real money dancing. You could tend bar wherever I dance. I know you got a boyfriend here, but I don't think you need that relationship now that you have me. How about it? Come away with me, baby. Come on!"

Gayle thought about it. It made sense. She knew she wanted to be with Trish, with this new love of her life. She couldn't do it in this town, where everyone knew her. Time to get out while she could. And they could be together as a couple. "You're right, I need to get out of here, especially for us to be together. And I want that, Trish. We need to be together, baby."

Trish beamed, impulsively hugged her new girl-love. "That's great, sweetie. Oh, that's just wonderful! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to setting up together. And no one will care at the strip clubs. All the girls are into each other. Who knows? Maybe we can even get married some day?"

That was a big statement! The idea struck Gayle in her chest, somewhere around her heart. Marriage? To this sexy, sweet, slutty girl? Well.... Why not? Some day, maybe? Who knows? They were truly in love, she knew it. We'll see. Then a thought struck her.

"Hey, if we're going to get out of town together, we need to do it right away. Jack will find out what I've been doing, since I didn't come back last night and everyone in the diner saw us. I hate to do this, since I want to fuck you through the bed right now, but we need to hustle up so I can get back to the apartment and get my stuff before Jack gets off shift!"

"Oh, baby, I hate to say it, but you're probably right. We need to move fast and get out. We can fuck like minx later on. Let's shower, change and get your stuff from your apartment." They kissed again, deeply.

"There's one thing I want to do before we leave town, though. I'll tell you later," said Gayle, and got up to shower.

The two incredibly horny, sexy girls went to Gayle's apartment that afternoon and packed up all of her things, throwing all the bags and boxes into the back of the pickup. The pickup that they first met in, had their first sex in back by the diner. Both were excited, in more ways than one. They decided to fuck each other once in the apartment before leaving, they had just enough time. It was only an hour before Jack was to arrive from his shift. Gayle wrote him a "Dear John" letter to let him know not to worry, but she had fallen in love and was leaving town. They ran hand in hand down to the truck, still buttoning buttons, giggling along the way. They were off on their new adventure together. But there was one last thing to do....

"I'm gonna drive over to the diner, Trish. I need to say goodbye to one other person before we leave." Gayle licked her lips and glance at Trish.

"I know, baby. Go ahead." Trish had already guessed.

The pickup slid into the parking lot at the diner, stopping by the front entrance. Gayle jumped out from behind the wheel. She was looking ravishing, as she always did. Shorty, low-cut tank top, tight cut-off jeans shorts that ran right up the crack of her tight, shapely ass. Make-up just right, hair carefully styled. She jogged up the steps to the diner and opened the door.

"Hey, Donnie, where's Sue Anne?" The young man at the cash register looked up and smiled.

"Hey, Gayle. She's in the back, should be out in a sec. You want me to get her?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda in a hurry. Need to tell her something. Thanks."

Donnie disappeared into the kitchen and reappeared a minute later with Sue Ann. He went back behind the cash register. Sue Anne's face brightened when she saw Gayle. "Hi, Gayle. Where's your friend?" She was a pretty girl in her late twenties in the same starched white blouse and tight short black skirt she wore yesterday. Her dark brown hair had frosted highlights, pulled back in a ponytail. Her body was toned, with C-cup breasts that swelled out against the white blouse buttoned to just above her cleavage. A nametag identifying her as "Sue Anne" was pinned to her chest. Her face was very pretty, with almost as much makeup as Gayle wore, but with blue eyes and pale pink lipstick glossing her sensuous mouth.

"She's out in the truck, Susie. I just wanted to stop by to say goodbye."

The waitress stopped in her tracks. "Goodbye? What do you mean? Where ya goin'? Where's Jack?" She frowned in puzzlement.

"Jack should be reading my goodbye letter right now. He's out of my life. Trish and I are leaving for the east coast. I think I may be in love, Susie!" For some reason, Gayle thrust her big tits out upon making that declaration.

"East coast? In love? With who?" Sue Anne was still puzzled by this sudden change in events.

"I'll leave that to your imagination, sugar. We're leaving now and I wanted to say goodbye. But I needed to say goodbye to you in person. I saw you last night from the parking lot." Gayle gazed into those surprised blue eyes.

"What? Last night? I, ummmm, I... Uhhhhh....." Sue Anne stammered and put a hand on her chest over her left breast. "What do you mean?'

Suddenly, Gayle closed the short distance between them. She grabbed both of Sue Anne's arms by the biceps. Her eyes focused on the young woman's full, sensuous, glossy lips. She pulled Sue Anne toward her and mashed her mouth to Sue Anne's. The waitress didn't know how to respond. Her lips were hard against Gayle's. But suddenly they softened as the busty brunette didn't pull away. It became obvious this wasn't just a normal girl to girl goodbye kiss. This was something more! Sue Anne felt the electricity between them. Her lips softened and she felt Gayle's thick, wet tongue slide against her pink-painted lips. This was goodbye!!?? In a split second of decision, going with her sudden emotions, Sue Anne allowed Gayle's tongue to enter her mouth. Her own tongue coiled around the blonde's. Within seconds, Gayle had wrapped her arms around Sue Anne and the two women indulged in a passionate girl-girl French-kiss! Sue Anne's arms went around Gayle's waist.

Donnie, behind the cash register, was shocked, to say the least. Suddenly one of the waitresses, a very sexy girl, was standing there in the lobby passionately making out with another woman. And it was the slutty local girl bartender that everyone wanted to hop into bed with! What was this happening right before his eyes? His body reacted first, getting harder than he thought possible. Then his mouth dropped open. No words came out as his eyes bugged from their sockets.

Gayle and Sue Anne were wrapped in each other's arms, deeply mashing their lips together and swapping tongues and spit right there in the public lobby of the local diner!! Even some of the diners turned and saw the action. Murmuring began. The other waitress at the counter stopped pouring coffee and stared.

Suddenly, Gayle broke the kiss. She looked into Sue Anne's eyes. "Susie, I got your phone number. Do you want me to call you when we get to where we're going so you can join us?" She knew this was a tough question to answer so suddenly.

Sue Anne's eyes began to focus again and her emotions, while running fast, slowed to understand the meaning of the question. She struggled for an answer but it came to her.

"Yes, Gayle. Call me. I'll come out to where you two wind up and join you. I want to be with you girls. Will you call me?" Sue Anne's hand went up to Gayle's cheek. There, she said it!

"You know I will, sugar. You'll come out and move in with us. Trish loves you already. I'll call you Susie. And see you before you know it!" Gayle licked the pink lipstick that had smeared off from the waitress to her mouth. She knew she'd leave it there until she shared it with Trish down in the truck. She kissed Sue Anne's hand and handed her a small brown bag. "Gotta go, baby. See you very soon!" In a flash, she was down the stairs, into the truck and off down the highway with her new girl-lover.

Sue Anne, in a fog, watched the truck move off down the road. She turned, ignoring the stare from the cashier, counter girl and a few of the patrons. She went back to her locker behind the kitchen and looked down at the envelope, her thoughts muddled. Her tongue licked at the burgundy lipstick that Gayle had left on her mouth, tasting more of the woman on her lips. She slowly opened the envelope and removed the contents. They were a pair of women's thong panties. The front had some thick fluid dried on the panel covering the pussy. They were obviously used and had been through some kind of fuck-play. She knew they were Gayle's. She brought them slowly up to her nose and inhaled the sensual fragrance of pussy juice, sweat and perfume. Her tongue slid out and licked at the residue, tasting it's sweetness. She closed her eyes and crushed the panties to her nose and mouth. She knew that she'd see Gayle again soon. And her life would change forever.....