Ho For a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh yeah! Take it in your ass bitch!”

“Yes! Do it! Oh GOD! This could make me CUM! FUCK…FUCK…ASSFUCK ME!”

She turned her face and looked at me. She smiled the most lustful smirk and grunted,

“Unngghhhh!!…Two fucking cocks, two fucking cocks in your wife,” she chanted. Then while still maintaining eye contact as if she was talking just to me, she groaned,

“Oh yes! Fuck me deep…fuck my ass and my pussy!” She stuck her tongue out and waggled it at me.

She was being double-penetrated by two big black cocks and she was loving it! I looked up close at her ass and watched the two cocks plunging in and out of her stretched holes. Rivulets of murky fluids trickled from her body and ran down the shiny black poles. The only sounds in the room were the obscene liquid noises coming from Michelle’s stuffed channels.

Another guy came around to her head, and held his big dick in front of her face. She dove for it and slurped it into her mouth. Now she had three monster black cocks stuffing her and she was bouncing like a wild-woman. She couldn’t seem to get enough.

Silky grabbed a handful of her hair and taunted her. “You like cock, don’t you, bitch?”

“Mmmm!” she moaned in assent.

“It makes you real hot getting fucked in all three holes while your husband watches, don’t it, you slut!?”

“Mmm…mmmm…mmmm!” her head bobbed on the cock as she tried to nod yes.

When the one she was blowing let out a yell, she pulled her mouth off his cock with a slurp. Pumping his stiff rod she looked up at his face and urged in a voice hoarse from dick-sucking,

“C’mon…give it to me…shoot that cum into my mouth! Fucking squirt in my mouth. Let me taste that hot jizz!”

He gasped and yelled, “OH YEAH! TAKE IT BITCH!”

His cock seemed to swell, and a huge rope of thick white semen shot from the end and landed right in Michelle’s mouth, coating her tongue. Another followed, landing across her red lips and into her mouth. She maintained eye contact with me as he continued to pump his dick and aim the cum at her face. The next shot landed on her cheek, and the next across her cute nose. When he finished, her face was covered in cum. The last part of his ejaculation oozed out of his dick, and my wife lapped it up.

“You go, girl!” I turned at the voice of a woman. Standing in the doorway was a beautiful busty blonde white girl in her mid-twenties. She was dressed in a skin-tight sequined blue evening gown so short it barely covered her full, round ass. She had long legs and spiked heels.

“Yo, Tiffany baby, ‘bout time you showed,” said Silky.

“Well, baby, you know I was with a client when you called,” she answered. “Three, actually!” she added with a giggle.

She came up to me and stroked my cheek. I could smell her whore’s perfume and I saw a glint of silver on her tongue.

“Hi, sweetie, you’re the only player I don’t know here. Help me with my zipper.”

She turned her back and I pulled down the zipper of her minidress. She shrugged her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. I stared at her body as she stepped out of the dress. She had breasts as big as Michelle’s in a red lace push-up bra, a matching garterbelt holding up tan stockings, slender waist and full round hips. She was wearing a thong so that her generous ass was bare and I could see she had a sizable tattoo of a red rose on one perfect cheek. She looked as good as a Playboy centerfold, but much sluttier.

“The bra, too, baby,” she told me.

I unhooked the strap of her fully-packed bra, and she slipped it off her arms. As she turned around I saw that she had little silver rings in her pierced nipples. She pressed her mouth against mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth, almost shoving it down my throat as she moaned into my mouth. I felt the stud that was pierced through her tongue.

“Let me help you, honey,” she said to my wife as she went over to the bed. Michelle still had cocks in both holes and her face was dripping fresh sperm. The unexpected arrival of another woman did not seem to bother her in the least. She looked up at Tiffany and showed her the pool of cum in her mouth. Tiffany kissed her on the lips and then licked and slurped up all the cum on Michelle’s face, holding it in her mouth. She slid her tongue into Michelle’s mouth and they savored the sperm as they passed it back and forth. Then the slut took a mouthful and let it drip from her lips into my wife’s open mouth, and Michelle swallowed the jizz load with a loud gulp.

“Oh, shit, that’s nasty!” exclaimed one of the men watching.

“OOOweee! Go for it, you sluts!”

Tiffany moved down to where Michelle’s holes were filled with the two big black dicks. She got very close and watched the greasy poles slide in and out of the dripping pussy and stretched asshole. She slid her hand under Michelle’s belly and got a finger onto her clit, pressing it against the fat dick shaft that was sliding in and out of her cunt. The intense clitoral friction caused my wife to moan and grunt as she humped back against the cocks in her holes.

Suddenly the blonde party babe blurted out,

“Let me suck that cock! Take it out of her ass and shove it down my throat!”

The boxer pulled out, his cock dripping slime and bobbing in front of her face. Without so much as wiping it off, he shoved the slimy pole into her mouth. She gobbled it, slurping and sucking the long pole and swallowing it down her throat without any difficulty. Then she went to the other cock, pulling it from Michelle’s dripping pussy and shoving her head down onto it. She held one big black dick in each hand and sucked and slurped on them back and forth, deep-throating each one in turn. When the men started to moan as if they were close to cumming, she shoved the two dicks back into my wife’s pussy and ass. In seconds they came, grunting and thrusting hard into Michelle’s twin fuck channels, filling her cunt and asshole with hot cum. The ass-fucker pulled out first. He slid the monster dick from her ravaged rectum, juices dripping off it and running from Michelle’s gaping anus. I had only seen a girl’s asshole gaping open like that in the more extreme European porn. She was dilated at least an inch, and all the horny black men could see up into her ass channel. The membranes were all red and wet. Tiffany grabbed the cum-covered cock and shoved it into her mouth, taking it deep and sucking the juices off it. Then Michelle pulled herself off the cock in her pussy and a gusher of cum ran from her cunt.

“Turn over, doll,” urged Tiffany as the guys got out of her way.

Michelle turned over and Tiffany kissed her on the mouth, causing Michelle to moan and suck on her jizz-covered tongue. The hooker slid down and kissed her breasts, licking the mounds and sucking on my wife’s erect nipples. Michelle put her hand on the back of the blonde’s head and pressed her to her chest. Tiffany lavished her oral attentions on Michelle’s tits for a few minutes and moved on, licking down Michelle’s flat belly to her hairless pussy.

She pushed my wife’s stocking-covered legs back, and a couple of the men grabbed Michelle’s ankles and held her legs up and spread wide, her well-fucked holes gaping open for the men to see. Her platform heels pointing to the ceiling, Michelle reached between her legs with both hands and held her pussy open for the hooker. Tiffany kneeled in front of my wife’s cum-filled pussy and ass, her own tattooed butt in the air. First she held her big tits and rubbed the ring-pierced nipples in the scummy crevice. She looked around at the staring men to make sure they were all watching as she thrust her tongue into Michelle’s cunt furrow and licked up the dripping cum. She lapped at the erect little clit, causing Michelle to whimper and moan. Licking down over the open pussy flesh she stuck her tongue into the sperm-filled hole and tongue-fucked her, tasting the load of cum. I got down with my face close to the action, watching the beautiful whore lick the cum from my wife’s pussy.

Michelle moaned and writhed, and then begged her through puffy, sperm-covered lips, “Lick my asshole. Do my ass, honey!"

Happy to oblige, the hooker licked all around the open stretched sphincter and shoved her pierced tongue into my wife’s dripping, wide-open asshole. She tasted the cum and felt the slick texture of the anal walls as she flicked her tongue in and out of Michelle’s sperm-filled rectum, drubbing the rim with her stud.

“Oh shit! I can feel your tongue stud in my ass!” moaned Michelle while pinching her own nipples.

The whore put her lips around Michelle’s open rectum and began to suck, pulling the jizz from the recesses of my wife’s ass tunnel. She made loud sucking and smacking noises as she vacuumed the black men’s sperm from Michelle’s ass.

“Oh fuck, yeah! Suck my ass, you slut!” Michelle groaned.

Tiffany sat up, licking her lips, and picked up one of the used condoms that littered the bed. She held it up, the end bulging with the contents and said,

“Open up, dollface.”

Michelle opened her mouth and Tiffany dumped the load from the condom into my sweet wife’s mouth. Then she dropped the scummy rubber into Michelle’s open lips. My wife sucked it into her mouth, the end hanging out.

Michelle moaned, “Oh god! Give me more!”

The pretty whore scooped up the remaining condoms scattered around the bed and dumped the contents on Michelle’s face and in her mouth. Tiffany bent over and kissed Michelle on the lips, sliding her open mouth around on my wife’s sperm covered lips and chewing on the used condom that hung from her lips. At the same time she had three fingers shoved up Michelle’s stretched pussy and her thumb rubbing her clit.

This put Michelle over the edge, and she began to grunt as she reached another mind-numbing orgasm. She bucked her ass up off the bed and humped against the hooker’s pumping hand. As she came she squirted pussy cum all over Tiffany’s hand. It soaked Michelle’s stocking-covered inner thighs to her knees. When Tiffany pulled her hand from Michelle’s pussy the fingers were connected with webs of pussy juice and sperm, which she licked off and swallowed.

“Want to eat my pussy, baby?” Tiffany asked Michelle.

“Oh fuck yeah! I want to suck your cunt and I want to stick my tongue in your ass!”

“I have a treat for you too, you little slut. I still have the cum in me from the three johns I just left.”

Michelle groaned at the idea of eating the hooker’s pussy filled with cum from her johns.

“Sheeit! She’s just a natural-born ho!” exclaimed the boxer. He had been pumping his long greasy black dick while watching the two girls feasting on jizz. He moved between my wife’s wide spread legs and shoved his cock into her open pussy in one thrust.

Tiffany had been wearing her panties all this time to help hold in the loads of cum. Now she pulled the soaked crotchband aside as she straddled my wife’s head and pulled open her pussy lips. A long stream of cum and pussy juice slid out of the spread lips of Tiffany’s shaved pussy and dropped into Michelle’s open mouth.

“Mmmmm!!” Michelle moaned as she swallowed the nasty load, “It’s so fucking hot!”

The hooker looked into Michelle’s pretty face as she lowered her wet, jizz-filled cunt down to her open lips. Michelle groaned and shoved her tongue up inside the whore’s well-used pussy hole. She rammed her tongue in and out, fucking her and releasing a deeper reservoir of retained sperm into her mouth and down her throat. The pussy was clean and sweet, but with a distinct sex-musk aroma. She loved the musky taste of the whore’s cunt drenched in the cum of nameless men, but an even nastier feast was waiting. Michelle pulled her tongue from the professional jizz receptacle and wiggled it over to her asshole. It was loose and open, and she easily slid her tongue up the cum-filled orifice. She thrust it in and out, tasting the even muskier flavor of the woman’s ass with the semen. As the jizz ran from her ass into my wife’s mouth, Tiffany was furiously rubbing her own hot clit. Michelle pulled out her tongue and moaned,

“Cum on my face. I want to feel you cum with my tongue up your ass!”

“OK, you little slutcake. When I cum I’m gonna squirt in your face,” the red-hot prostitute gasped.

“Oh god yes, that’s so nasty! Do it you cunt, squirt in my face!”

The filthy encouragement put the big-titted blonde over the top, and she cried out as she started to orgasm. Tiffany was tugging on her nipple rings, pulling and stretching the pierced nubs out from her heavy breasts as she came hard into Michelle’s mouth. Michelle slipped her tongue back up the wet rectum and felt the sphincter spasming on her tongue. As Tiffany came, a small jet of liquid shot from her hot slit onto my wife’s face. Michelle pulled her tongue from the girl’s butt and held her mouth open under the squirting cunt. Tiffany was groaning and vibrating with her orgasm as female ejaculate shot from her pussy into Michelle’s mouth. Her mouth filled, and she gulped and swallowed the hot juice as fast as she could. It overflowed her mouth and ran down her cheeks, further wetting her sperm-streaked hair. So much fluid was gushing from the girl’s cunt that I couldn’t tell if it was ejaculation or piss.

My wife had her legs wrapped around the boxer’s hips as he rammed his cock into her. With the blonde’s hot fluid spilling from her mouth, she reached another shattering orgasm.

“Oh god! I’m can’t stop cumming!” she blubbered, the liquid spraying from her mouth.

While she was still in the throws of orgasm, the boxer pulled out of her pussy and pushed Tiffany off her face. As he came he aimed his dick and shot jizz all over Michelle’s shining face and into her open mouth. The others now joined in and soon cum was flying all over the two panting women. They were using their hands to scoop up streaks of sperm and lick it from their fingers.

Michelle could see that Tiffany was holding a mouthful of sperm, so she opened wide to receive the slimy load. But the depraved whore had one more surprise waiting. Instead of drooling it into her mouth, she pulled back and forcefully spat the contents between my wife’s open lips. This new bit of nastiness startled her, but then she saw the blonde holding her mouth open inviting her to return the favor. My sperm-drenched wife gathered the cum-wad and spat it back into the other girl’s mouth. Finally, my wife and Tiffany kissed deeply, sucking tongues and sharing sperm and female cum.

The men were getting dressed now, thanking Silky for giving them a good time and for letting them use Michelle, whom they thought was Silky’s newest ho. They were handing him wads of cash as they strolled out the door, slapping five and laughing. No one looked at Michelle or thanked her, she was just a cunt to be used and left. I looked over at the bed and she and the pro were still kissing and petting each other. They were both shiny wet and glowing pink. Finally she sat up and looked at me as if she once again had forgotten I was with her.

“Oh, good. You’re still here. I guess I have a ride home,” she said casually.

She took off her ruined stockings and soaked garter belt. Pulling on her minidress over her wet naked body she turned her back for me to tie the halter. She smelled from sperm and sweat and Tiffany’s pussy. When I finished tying the strap, she turned around, put her hand on the back of my head and mashed her swollen lips against mine. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, and I could taste cum and the hooker’s pussy in my wife’s mouth. She reached down and grabbed my crotch, yanking on my throbbing hard-on through my pants. That was the last straw, and I came in my pants while she sucked on my tongue.

“Oh, my! Enjoy yourself, honey?” she teased. While I was recovering, Michelle turned to Silky and said,

“Thanks, baby. I had a great time,” she cooed.

“Hey, you were superfine, sweet stuff,” replied the pimp. “Any time you want to do a night’s work you know where to find me. Next time I’ll see you go home with some tasty cash.”

Michelle kissed Tiffany on the lips one last time and I heard her whisper in the hooker’s ear,

“I’ll see you again, honey. I’m not done with your ass!” as she squeezed the girl’s naked buttcheek, still fully in character.

Playing the role of cumslut hooker right to the end, she took my arm and walked out of the room with her head up, hips swinging and an amazing air of attitude.

12