Hocking My Camera

Story Info
Never lend things to a woman.
3k words
4.44
28.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

Angie is a nice kid. She may only be sixteen but she shows a maturity beyond her years and is definitely going to make something of her life. She has a touch of real artistry in her and, although I hate to admit it, she is a far better photographer than me. She can take pictures on her little automatic that I can't even touch with my good equipment.

She was going on an excursion with her school, and she came to me to see if she could please, please, please borrow my camera as she really wanted to do some serious photography while they were away.

With terrible threats of what would happen if it was damaged, I let her have the camera and she went dancing happily away. A week later I received a call saying she was back, she had some fantastic shots, my camera was perfect and that she'd return it to me, reluctantly, the next day.

The next day I received a text message saying there was a problem with the camera. Could I please stop by and see her. She'd tell me all about it then. Thinking dark thoughts I headed around to see her.

I arrived at her house, rang the bell, was admitted by a very nervous looking Angie, took a seat in the front room, and waited.

Angie chewed on her lip for a minute, and then blurted it out.

"It's gone!"

I assumed she meant my camera, and I was not happy.

"Gone where?" I asked, keeping it polite.

"Becky," came the answer.

Angie has a sister, Rebecca. She was nineteen, married, pretty as a picture, not overly endowed with intelligence, but with a body that makes you forget that. Phil, her husband, matched her in intelligence and looks. Together, they were a remarkably handsome pair. Together, they nearly had a functioning brain. Please note, I said nearly.

"Why does Becky have my camera?" I asked, "and how did she get her hands on it? You were supposed to be talking care of it."

"I was, honestly. I hid it in my room. But Becky knew I'd been using it and searched my room while I was at school and she managed to find it. And she left my room a mess."

"OK. You can't really be blamed for that, so I won't spank you. You still haven't answered the why?"

"When I asked her for it, she told me that it was Phil's birthday, and she need to get him a present."

It seemed to me that Angie was suddenly looking a trifle evasive.

"You're not seriously telling me that Becky's giving Phil my camera as a birthday present?"

Blushing, Angie shook her head.

"Angie, unless you've decided you really want a spanking, I suggest you stop beating about the bush and tell me what has happened."

"Becky took your camera down to Cash Converters and hocked it for the money to buy Phil a present. She says she'll get it back for you when her dole payments come through."

"And do you seriously believe that?" I asked, curious.

"Not a chance in hell," stated Angie emphatically.

"That's what I thought," I murmured. "How much did Cashies give her on it?"

"A hundred," said Angie, "but she has to pay back a hundred and thirty next week."

A hundred bucks for a camera worth a thousand plus? Becky wasn't the only thief, in my opinion.

"So if I want my camera, I'd better get the ticket from Becky and redeem it myself," I said, irritated. "Are she or Phil at home?"

"Becky's hiding in their bedroom until you've gone," said Angie, jerking her thumb in the direction of the bedrooms. "Phil's gone to the pub and won't be back for hours."

"Then I think I might just wander over and say hullo to Becky and collect the ticket. Um, you might want to go visit a friend for half an hour or so. I suspect that I might just give Becky that spanking you're not getting, and you might feel the need to protect her if you're actually here."

Angie nodded, looking pleased at the idea of Becky getting spanked.

"OK. I'll go and see Marie for a while. She wants to print some of the pictures I took, so now is as good a time as any."

Angie looked around, grabbed her purse and headed for the door. At the door, she paused, and then turned back for a second.

"When you spank her, can you give her a little extra for the way she messed up my room? I had to spend ages tidying it again."

I grinned and inclined my head in acknowledgement of the request.

Angie left and I went down to where Becky was hiding out.

Politely knocking on the bedroom door, I also called out her name and got an immediate reply.

"Go away. You can't come in. I'm not decent."

I shrugged, opened the door and walked in.

Becky looked at me, indignant.

"I said you can't come in," she protested. "I'm not decent."

"In that case, you should have locked your door. Also, I don't care if you're decent or not. And how does lying on your bed, fully dressed and looking at the pictures in a magazine make you indecent?"

"But I might have been undressed, and then you would have embarrassed me," she protested.

Nudity wise, I didn't think anything less than being dropped naked into the middle of a crowded stadium during a big game would embarrass Becky. And I had my doubts that that would do the job.

Sticky fingers, however, were another matter.

"My camera," I said. "I want it."

"That little wretch told you, didn't she. I told her to just stall you for a week or two and I'd get it back."

"Becky, of all the things you've taken to Cashies, how many have you reclaimed?"

Becky said nothing, and that was the right answer.

"Just give me the damn ticket," I snapped. "I'll get it myself."

Becky gave a sniff, scrambled off the bed, got her purse and extracted the ticket and handed it to me. I put it in my wallet.

"OK." I said. "Step one successfully completed. Now when I lent Angie the camera, I told her I'd paddle her bottom if anything happened to it. Seeing you took the camera, it seems only fair that you also take the paddling."

Becky blinked. She wasn't used to people threatening her. She was lovely and dumb and people tended to forgive her a lot. I guess I'm just a bully at heart.

"You wouldn't," she protested. "Phil wouldn't let you."

"I'm here. You're here. Phil is not," I explained. "You're bottom is going to be spanked."

"But I don't want you to," Becky protested.

I shrugged.

"I didn't want you to take my camera and hock it," I said, "but you did. Fair's fair. Now it's my turn to do something you don't want."

Becky looked puzzled as she tried to work out this logic. I sighed.

"Let me put this simply. I am going to sit on the bed. You are going to bend over my knee. I will then spank your bottom for being a naughty girl. Got it?"

Becky bit her lip and looked displeased, but she had finally got the message.

I sat on the bed, pulling Becky closer to me.

"Now before I spank you on your bare bottom, I'll need to pull your panties down. Why don't you do that and save me the trouble."

Becky glanced down at her clothes.

"But I'm wearing slacks," she said. "I'll have to take them off before I take of my panties."

"That's OK," I assured her. "I'll promise not to be embarrassed. Actually, to keep it simple, you might as well just take off all your clothes. It won't worry me and you won't have to worry as it's just your bottom I'll be looking at."

Once Becky accepted had accepted the fact that I was going to smack her bottom, everything else was incidental to her. I was telling her what to do, so she was doing it. She very efficiently stripped off, and she had figure that fully matched her lovely face.

"You have a very nice figure, Becky," I told her, watching her blush slightly with pleasure. "I like how you're so smoothly shaven here," I added, running my fingertips lightly over her mons.

Becky never so much as flinched as my fingers stroked next to her pussy, just seeming to take it as her due. I was curious as to how she'd react when she found out I really was going to spank her.

I encouraged her to lay forward across my knee, bottom up where I had an easy target.

"You might want to move your legs a bit further apart, Becky," I told her, slipping my hand between her inner thighs and patting it side to side for a moment. Obediently she did as suggested, presenting me with a very nice view.

Play time over, I now brought my hand down very firmly on her pretty white bottom, leaving a nice contrasting red handprint.

Becky was shocked. Until the first spank had landed, she hadn't really believed that it would happen. I suspect that she'd been assuming I'd give a few token slaps and then let her up. Now she hastily tried to push herself up and off my knee.

"No," I told her firmly, my hand in the middle of her back, holding her in place. "I haven't finished."

"But that hurt," she protested.

"And it's going to hurt some more before I'm finished," I told her. "If you keep on wriggling and trying to get off, it will just take longer. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll cup your breast with one hand while I'm spanking you. When I let go your breast, you'll know it's over. Until then, just make sure your breast stays firmly pressed against my hand."

With that I reached down and cupped her breast while at the same time delivering another hard spank. Becky squealed and wriggled her bottom most attractively, while I lightly clasped her breast and let my thumb idly tease her nipple, but she didn't try to get off my knee again.

Satisfied, I settled down and gave her the spanking I thought she deserved, at the same time talking to her and trying to teach her that it's wrong to take other people's things and hock them. I'm not sure she understood the reasoning, but she definitely understood that if she took my stuff again, another spanking would follow.

When I thought Becky had had enough, I released her breast so that she knew the spanking was over, but held her firmly across my knee still.

"Before I let you up, Becky," I said, "there is just one other little thing. Apparently, while you searched for the camera, you made a total mess of Angie's room, and she wasn't happy about it. I promised I'd give you a few spanks for that."

"That's not fair," wailed Becky. "My bum hurts. It really stings. If you spank me again it'll be worse. Just tell Angie you did it. I won't say you didn't."

"That wouldn't be right, Becky. I couldn't tell Angie a lie about something like this. How about instead of spanking your bottom, I give you a small spanking here."

I reached between her legs, which were still nicely separated, and cupped her pussy.

"A small spanking here," I said, squeezing slightly, "will serve the same purpose and it won't hurt your bottom."

"But I don't want a further spanking at all," wailed Becky.

"Then you should have thought of that before you messed up Angie's room," I said, which was quite a reasonable reply I thought. Becky insisted on nit-picking, of course.

"But I didn't know I was going to get spanked," she wailed. "It's just not fair."

"Get used to that," I murmured. "A lot of things aren't. Now hold still."

I brought my hand smartly down, cupping Becky's pussy. It looked and sounded like a spank, but from Becky's startled gasp it sure didn't feel like one. A few more similar slaps to her pussy and Becky was writhing on my lap, pushing her bottom upward, waiting for the next spank. I almost hated to disappoint her, but thought I should call a halt.

I sat there on the bed, Becky still across my knee, while my hand absent-mindedly rubbed her pussy.

"Becky, I noticed that when you got the Cashies ticket out of your purse, you still had some fifties in it. I assume that's the money you got from Cashies. I suppose I should take that to pay them back for the camera."

That got a definite reaction, apart from the pressing of her pussy against my hand.

"You can't do that. I earned that money. It's mine."

"Really? What did you do to earn it?" I asked, curious.

She was stumped. We both knew how she got the money, but there was no way she'd ever admit it.

"OK. I suppose I can leave you with that money. I'll ask Phil to let me have the payment," I goaded her.

That suggestion went down like a lead balloon. Apparently not an option in her book.

Becky was still lying across my lap, with my hands idly playing with her. She was squirming slightly when I teased a nipple, or when a finger seemed to threaten to slide between her lips, but it didn't seem to register with her that now the spanking was over she was free to get up off my lap and get dressed.

Becky it seemed, was a submissive, and when naked she just had no initiative and just let things happen.

"I'll do you a deal, Becky," I told her. "I'll bend you over the bed, give you a good hard root and we'll consider the whole matter closed."

"That'll be it?" she asked, hope rising in her voice. "You won't want your money back?"

"That'll be it. No money."

"You won't tell Phil about the camera?"

"I won't say a word to Phil."

"I suppose you'll still tell Angie you spanked me?" she grumbled.

"I won't mention it unless she asks," I assured her. "You might like to tell her and show her your nice red bottom. That'll make her feel sorry for you and forgive you. You can ask her not to tell Phil, also."

"OK, it's a deal," said Becky happy to be getting off so lightly.

She hesitated, and then added, "I don't have to tell Angie or Phil that you bonked me, do I? Phil doesn't like me bonking other people."

"No, that's fine. We'll just do it and then pretend it never happened."

Satisfied, Becky hopped off my lap and bent over the bed, looking back at me expectantly. I stood up and dropped my trousers, my erection springing out.

Becky looked startled, and I just knew things were going to go well when she muttered those words I'll cherish forever.

"That's strange," she said.

"Ah, what, exactly, is strange?"

"Your dick. It's really quite big. I always thought you would have a small one."

Does wonders for your ego, that sort of thing. Fortunately, my ego was big enough to stand it.

I eased up behind her and teased her lips apart. She was hot, wet and ready, a combination of the spankings, the idle playing, anticipation and relief. I lined up and drove into her, embedding myself with one hard thrust.

Becky gave a squeal as I rammed home, and seemed to quiver slightly. Pressing firmly into her, I leant over her, arms coming around her to clasp her breasts.

"Does it seem large enough now?" I asked with interest.

Becky nodded enthusiastically, while making some sort of yowling noise deep in her throat. Taking this as a request to proceed, I started pumping into her, hard and fast. Becky was certainly ready for playtime, and her pussy was quickly pressing back against me, her pretty red bottom bouncing along in fine style.

It was fortunate that I'd sent Angie to a friend's house, as Becky was a noisy partner. She squealed with each thrust, groaned when I pulled back, urged me to go faster, harder, yelled when something hit the spot, squeaked as I tweaked her nipples, never silent for a second.

I suspect it was the pussy paddling that had built up her initial excitement, and now that she was getting some serious cock action her excitement was growing in leaps and bounds.

Personally, I was so hard before I entered her that I wouldn't have been surprised to have disgraced myself before we got fairly started. As it was, I knew I wasn't going to last long and was thankful that I'd given Becky a decent head start.

Becky's squeals started coming faster and faster, and she was practically rotating on my cock in her eagerness to take me. Assuming that she was about to come I just simply relaxed and let myself go. That brought an extra loud squeal from Becky and then she let go, clamping down on me and draining me.

I left Becky having a shower and headed off to collect my camera. I received a phone call from Angie later that night, wanting to be sure that I had the camera safely back.

"You sure did a number on Becky," she said. "When I got home she came to my room, all teary, telling me what a brute you were. She showed me her bottom. It was all red. She apologised for messing up my room, and set you'd added that to her spanking, which wasn't fair. Did you fuck her afterwards?"

"Angie," I said shocked. "What sort of question is that?"

"A reasonable one. I know my sister. Did you?"

"Certainly not," I said. "The very idea."

"Hmm. I don't know whether I believe you or not, but if you didn't, you should have."

I mean, really. Do teenagers think adults just run around having sex with each other? It's quite shocking the things they dream up.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers