Holiday Dinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby pulled him close and ran a hand down his back to swirl a fingertip in his asshole.

"Keep that up and I'll have to fuck you into the week after next," she moaned lowly.

He mumbled something she couldn't make out into her tit but didn't pull away when she pressed her finger a bit more firmly against his tight anus.

They got up and walked hand in hand back to the wet bar to refresh their drinks, stopping once or twice to watch some of the others in various combinations on the mat. Lucy and Jason were already standing at the bar chatting quietly when they arrived.

"So, Ted, how do you like our family's hospitality so far?" Lucy giggled, reaching over to gently cup his cock and balls in one hand when they approached.

"I'm in a daze and completely at a loss," he replied, tenderly tweaking her right nipple, "but I do think it's something that could grow on me."

Lucy smiled at him and at the same time reached over and took her son's half hard cock in her hand. She tugged both of them gently until they stood closer, the tips of both their dicks lightly touching each other.

Jason just grinned widely while Ted looked up in surprise. He flinched and unintentionally pressed his hips forward a little when Abby pressed her fingertip a little harder against his asshole. He also hardened unexpectedly when Lucy slowly rubbed the tip of his dick against her son's.

"So far you have gotten but a small taste of our...um...hospitality," she murmured, squeezing his dick as it stiffened noticeably in her fingers, "we have so very much more to show you...and to share with you...all of us."

With that, she turned and rammed her tongue into her son's mouth, the two of them kissing passionately while she never let go of either of their hardening dicks. As she finished the kiss, two droplets of precum bubbled from Jason's cock on to the tip of Ted's.

"Oh excuse me," the young man said with an impish grin, "I didn't mean to do that quite yet."

Without a word, he dropped to his knees and licked the droplet of his own cum from the head of Ted's dick. Ted froze in surprise, having never before been touched in such a way by another man.

"Ohh...that's so...fucking...hot," Abby moaned, pressing her tits against Ted's arm and side and flicking her tongue into his ear.

Jason looked up, locking his eyes on Ted's, smiled weakly then wrapped his lips around the throbbing head of Ted's cock. Ted gasped, the teenage boy's warm wet mouth easily sliding down the length of his shaft, as silky as his twin sister's slick cunt.

"Fuck yeah!" Lucy exclaimed, pressing her body hard against Ted and jamming her tongue into his other ear.

Ted groaned as Jason noisily bobbed up and down on his cock a little faster. He grabbed both Abby and Lucy's asses, pulling them even tighter against his sides. Lucy took his hand and brought it around so he could finger her wet pussy as both women moaned into his ears at the same time.

"....so fucking hot...."

"....makes my pussy drip...."

"....fuck his mouth...."

"....getting him so hard...."

"....don't cum yet, Ted...."

"....my pussy, oh god...."

"....harder...."

"...I'm so wet...."

"....fuck his mouth harder...."

"....I need that cock...."

"...fuck her...yes...fuck her...."

"....in me, deep in me...."

Abby grabbed Ted's head, pulling his face to hers and ramming her tongue into his mouth. His cock popped out out the boy's mouth with some of Jason's spittle drooling toward the floor.

Without breaking off the kiss, Abby took two steps backwards and tumbled on to the mat with him on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles behind him and pulled him to her.

Ted's cock was as hard as he had ever been as he thrashed against her crotch and belly, ineffectually seeking her pussy hole. He felt a hand firmly grasp the base of his cock, slowly directing him into Abby's cunt until he slipped as deep as he could into her, encased with her warm, wet and incredibly tight pussy.

Before losing himself entirely to that welcoming cunt, Ted glanced over to see Lucy remove her hand, smile at him wickedly then get on her hands and knees close enough to Abby to lean forward to kiss Abby passionately. Jason crawled up behind his mother, grinning devilishly at Ted and roughly slammed his rigid cock into his mother's cunt.

As Abby writhed and thrashed wildly, Ted bent forward enough to take one of her stiff nipples into his mouth. Abby howled as he bit down and pulled his head back.

"OHH...FUCK...FUCK...HARDER...BITE ME...HARDER....OH FUCK...YES...YES ...NOW....I'M...I'M CUMMING...FUCK...YES...YES!"

As he jerked his head to the side, the faint coppery taste of blood in his mouth, combined with Abby's screaming pleas for more, drove him into a total frenzy, losing all sense of anything but the warm wet cunt sucking his cum from him. He rammed his cock in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could, knowing in that moment that filling her pussy with his sperm was the only point of his life.

Even as the last spurts of his semen poured into Abby's cunt, she continued to writhe and moan and thrash against him, keeping his deflating dick trapped inside her until, with one final gasp, she slumped back breathing raggedly.

Ted just lay on top of her for a moment, before crawling up over her body to kiss her tenderly. They lay there for a few more minutes before even realizing others were around them.

"Bravo, mio amico," he heard Antonio say softly from somewhere above him, "how do you like...uh...how do you say...le mie bambine dolce, fica stretta?

"Very good question, Papa," Abby laughed and turned to Ted, brushing her hand over his chest before flicking her tongue into his ear. "How did you like being inside me...my sweet, tight cunt...as my father so delicately says...for the very first time?

With Antonio hulking directly over him, Ted glanced back and forth from Abby to her father, wondering just how pleased the very large man was seeing him fuck his daughter. He quickly decided Antonio's beaming smile was a sign of approval.

Ted propped himself up on one elbow, then leaned over to give her a soft, open mouthed kiss. At the same time, he slid a hand down between her legs. Abby groaned lowly and agreeably spread her thighs, giving him easy access to her warm pussy and his own sticky cum leaking out of her.

Antonio beamed.

"Nicest...sweetest....tightest cunt I've had the pleasure to stick my cock into in months," he murmured lowly, sliding three fingers into her and quickly finding her rough, spongy g-spot.

Abby gasped and thrashed her hips, engulfing his hand as her juices spurted on to his arm.

"Così buono...così fottutamente meraviglioso...che la mia bimba sia sborra e sborra!" Antonio shouted out gleefully above them.

"Oh yes, Papa...sì...sì...Sto sborrando ... Sto sborrando...I'm cumming...I'M CUMMING!" Abby screamed, a veritable fountain of her pussy juices gushing from her cunt until she flopped back on the mat with her eyes closed breathing raggedly.

"Bello ... così bello!" Antonio exclaimed happily.

Ted looked up just in time to see four creamy spurts of Antonio's cum erupt from the tip of Antonio's small hard cock to splatter on his daughter's already soaking wet pussy hair. She grinned happily and blew him a kiss before he turned and walked away.

^^^^^^^^^^

12