Holiday Dinner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back the hood covering her clit, aiming the last of his flow directly on to that sensitive nub. When he finished, she leaned forward and slurped up the last few drops on her tongue before taking the entire head of his dick into her mouth.

"Yum," she exclaimed taking his dick out of her mouth and looking up at him, "we're going to have to do a lot more of that, but only after we get some rest."

With that, she stood and turned on the shower heads all around them. They washed and dried each other off before cuddling close together and quickly drifting off to sleep.

The next thing Ted knew, the bed was moving beside him even though Abby snored softly on his other side. He blinked his eyes open to see Abby's mother smiling down at him, her large tits swaying gently right above his face. As she grinned gleefully at him, she also reached over to wrap her hand around his stiffening dick.

Ted groaned.

When she bent forward to take his cock into her mouth, he reached up between her legs. Her ragged pussy lips and a protruding clit dangled down to his fingers, her thick bush moist and sticky with her juices and crusted with the cum he guessed was Joey's, since he was apparently the man in the house who fucked her last.

She didn't utter a word.

Her mouth was silky smooth bobbing up and down on his ever hardening dick. Ted moaned lowly, the gusher of cum building in his balls quickly readying to erupt into her mouth and down the throat that seemed to take every inch of him as deep as he could possibly go.

On the crest of an incredible orgasmic wave, he did just that, his cum exploding into Olivia's mouth. She gagged and sputtered slightly, but kept his cock in her mouth until the very last drop of his jism squirted out and he visibly deflated. Then she looked up at him with a broad grin, wiped a few droplets dripping from her lips with the back of her hand, got off the bed and walked away without ever saying a word.

"My Mama's really good at that, isn't she?" Abby murmured softly from beside him.

"Yeah...she really is," Ted replied, still trying to catch his breath.

He rolled to face her, his eyes widening in surprise. Abby was laying with her legs spread wide open, one hand furiously rubbing her hairy cunt, the other holding one of her large tits to her face so she could suck her own nipple. Before he could say a word, she took the nipple from between her lips so she could speak.

"Don't say or do anything," she cooed huskily, her fingers flying over her clit and pussy slit even faster, "just watch, watch the way I like to pleasure myself, the way I've done every morning since before I first had tits or hair on my cunt, the way I've done for a very long time thinking about how your cock and your cum would feel in me, in my mouth and in my pussy and in my ass."

Her hand moved a little faster, starting to make a wet, squishy sound as she took her other nipple into her mouth and tugged it sharply in her teeth. Ted could clearly see the way her juices were gushing out of her pussy, forming a frothy cream around her fingers and in her cunt hair.

"Like that...Ted...like watching me play with my pussy...Ted...touching myself just for you to see...Ted?" Abby gasped hoarsely, her thighs beginning to quiver as her fingers moved even faster. "I'm getting so close...Ted...so close to cumming and when I do...Ted...I want you in me again...Ted...plunging in my pussy and filling me with your warm sticky cum...Ted...while I suck you off with my cunt."

In fact, he did like it...a lot.

From the first time in the back seat of his father's car when they were only sixteen until two days before her sudden passing, his monogamous sex with his wife and lifelong companion had been...well...ordinary...mundane...routine. He'd never seen Alice masturbate. It had been years since his last blow job. Adventurous sex for a very long time meant Alice riding on top of him when they fucked.

Abby moaned and trembled all over. Despite cumming in her mother's mouth a short time before, Ted's cock was rock hard again. Abby opened her eyes and looked over at him while not missing a beat fingering her swollen clit.

"I'm right there...Ted," she croaked, "and as soon as I start cumming I need your cock in my pussy...fucking me...hard...deep...until every last drop of your cum is all the way inside me."

She shivered again and let out a low, mournful wail, her back arching as her pussy juices sprayed all over.

"FUCK...NOW...FUCK ME...TED...NOW...NOW...NOW...OH FUCK...NOW!"

Ted felt like he was climbing on a bucking bronco as he crawled between her legs and slipped his dick into her foaming pussy. He was amazed how tight she was, the way her cunt clamped around his cock, pulling, sucking him into her as deep as he could go.

Abby wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him into her even harder when she locked her ankles behind his back. Again, Ted's cum exploded into her as he thrashed about wildly until he was completely spent. Even then, she held his deflating cock in her pussy, continuing to writhe and moan and climax again and again.

At last she slowed, releasing her legs from around his waist. Ted rolled to her side, the both of them breathing raggedly for a moment before speaking.

"You're hired," she finally gasped and giggled while still staring at the ceiling.

"Huh?" he grunted in response.

"You're hired...as my new alarm...you can wake me up like that every morning," she grinned, rolling on her side and kissing him tenderly on the cheek.

"It'd probably kill me if I did that," he groaned, turning to look at her cheerfully grinning at him.

"Don't be ridiculous," she continued, giving his limp dick a playful squeeze, "nobody can be fucked to death...at least I don't think so...unless you have a heart attack, I guess. In any case, you just need to get in better shape...and we have every intention that you do just that."

With that she climbed off the bed and lead him into the shower to wash each other very thoroughly. She did lean against the wall with one foot on the bench and showed him how to finger her pussy exactly the way she liked until she squirted pussy juices all over him one more time.

^^^^^^^^^^

12