Holiday Dinner Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy dropped her head with her ass in the air pointing back at Ted, reaching back with one hand to spread her pussy lips open and begin forcefully rubbing her clit. As Ted moved into position behind her, Jason crawled over and took Ted's dick in his hand and directed it into his mother's waiting cunt.

"Slowly...go in and out of her slowly...with long, steady strokes," Abby directed from off camera, "I want to get a good shot of your hard dick covered with her cunt cream. When you start to shoot, stay inside her pussy so I can get a great look at your cum leaking out of her after you're done."

Jason stroked Ted's cock a couple of times, smiling happily at the camera before placing the head right at the edge of his mother's dripping cunt hole. Ted pushed and easily slid deep into that wet, warm pussy. For a few moments, he was able to pump in and out of Lucy slowly, the sides of his rigid dick glistening with her juices.

After a couple of minutes, Ted's dick was throbbing intensely. Lucy moaned loudly, her fingers moving even faster on her clit with her cunt tightened on his cock. The camera panned out as Lucy arched her back and shrieked. Without thinking, Ted slapped her ass sharply as he began shooting his cum deep inside her, causing Lucy to thrash and screech even harder.

With the last of his cum dribbling into Lucy's cunt, Ted rolled to the side and stared up at the ceiling. Lucy flipped over on her back and pulled her legs up and apart from behind her knees. The camera zoomed in on her gaping, puffy pussy slit with a veritable river of creamy cum drizzling down to her asshole and pooling under her reddened cheeks.

The scene faded to black and then returned, focused on another gaping pussy...one tucked under Carly's fully extended belly. The camera zoomed out, revealing Jason and Karen on either side of Carly, each of them sucking on one of her engorged tits with the young woman's milk dribbling down both of their chins. Both of them furiously fingered the pregnant girl's dripping cunt.

"Hi Frankie," Carly cooed huskily, her breathing ragged and her thighs quivering, "your other kids are the next best thing to feeling your cock fucking me and feeling your dick bouncing against our baby."

With that, her back arched and a gusher of her pussy juices shot out to splash on the camera lens....

"WOW, that's fucking hot," Karen exclaimed, the first to speak when the video ended, "I wonder how many times Daddy jerks off before he watches the whole thing."

"A whole lot, I'll bet," Jason chimed in from behind his sister, "I jerked off twice watching and I knew what was in it."

"We should send it right away," Karen added, spreading her own legs and fingering herself for them all to see.

"Let's wait and have Antonio take a look before we send it to your father," Lucy said, getting up and stretching. "I, for one, need a fresh beer and another good pussy licking before dinner."

Lucy barely finished cumming on Abby's face when Antonio walked in the room and smiled down at them. Lucy motioned him closer, reaching up to rub his hardening dick through his slacks.

"We have something to show you, but before we do, come down here and cum in my mouth." she murmured before pushing Abby's head back down between her thighs.

He dropped his slacks and knelt next to her, leaning forward until she could take his small hard dick into her mouth. Lucy fondled his balls the way he liked as she sucked him, knowing he would quickly fill her mouth with a lot more cum than someone would think for his size.

Antonio loved the video and had but one additional suggestion, that he, Joey and Vinnie be included. Ted ended up holding the camera as the three of them bent Abby, Karen and Lucy over and fucked them from behind, taking care to pull out and shooting their cum all over the women's asses.

Later that night, Karen fucked her grandfather again in his bed. After he filled her pussy with his jism she walked over and stood next to the bed where Abby cuddled with Ted. At first the nineteen year old girl didn't say a word, just smiled wickedly before reaching into the nightstand and pulling out a small bottle of lube.

"I'm ready, Ted,...ready for the big beautiful cock to stretch my tight ass," she whispered, leaning forward to squeeze the tip of his dick, "provided cousin Abby doesn't mind, of course."

"Only with one condition," Abby smiled impishly, adding her hand to Karen's on Ted's swiftly stiffening dick, "I want to lick your pussy and watch his cock plunge in and out of your asshole from close up...very close up."

Karen grinned at them both, squirted some lube on Ted's dick and climbed on the bed to straddle Abby's head. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks with both hands, the tight sphincter of her asshole gaping open slightly.

"Lick her asshole a few times," Abby instructed him, "and then shove your dick all the way in her as hard as you can. My slutty cousin likes it fast and rough...very rough."

Ted couldn't believe how tight Karen's asshole was even as he plunged as deep as he could into her with a single thrust. She whimpered softly before thrusting back at him, her low moans turning to a loud growl the harder he pumped her. Combined with the way Abby was sucking his balls, he didn't last long at all, pouring his warm cum deep in the teenager's bowels after just a few moments.

The three of them spent the night cuddled together with Karen and Abby waking him a couple of times to suck his stiff cock. He was so hard when he woke up in the morning, he managed to fuck them both until they both climaxed before cumming himself in Abby's cunt.

"You really don't have to go, do you?" Abby whimpered into his ear, pressing her spongy tits with stiff nipples against him.

They were standing next to the table in the foyer where he left his clothes three days before. Her fingers snaked down his belly and gently wrapped around his limp cock.

Before he could respond, Olivia came rushing toward them, carrying one of those large paper bags with handles and chattering loudly in Italian. She came to a stop a couple of steps from them, stared for a moment at her daughter's hand holding his dick, smiled happily and then gave him a warm hug and a kiss on each cheek before turning and walking away. Her ponderous tits swayed gently from side to side with each step. Ted just stared in surprise at her plump jiggling ass cheeks until she disappeared down an adjoining hallway.

"What was that all about?" he asked, turning to face Abby even as she took the opportunity to ferociously ram her tongue into his mouth.

"A couple of things, actually," Abby replied, sliding her tongue out of his mouth while rubbing the very tip of his still flaccid dick slowly back and forth in her wiry pussy hair. "First, the bag contains a bunch of different leftovers, no doubt proportioned and sealed for you to easily reheat. There's enough there for the rest of the week, meaning she expects you back on Friday for dinner.

"I...I can"t...," he started to responded but Abby cut him off by filling his mouth with her tongue again.

"Of course you can," she continued, dragging one of his hands up to fondle her tit and erect nipple, "That's point number two. If your sweet ass is not in a chair at the table Friday evening, she will be sending Vinnie to round you up. Believe me, even my father recognizes a management decision when my mother makes one and Vinnie will bring you here."

"That sort of sounds like a threat," Ted muttered, shuddering slightly as her pussy hair tickled the tip of his dick.

"Think of it as a promise... a very heartfelt, not to mention pussy felt, promise," Abby laughed, stoking him a little faster. "You know, I can't remember the last time my mother screamed so loudly and so long as when you fucked her from behind last night. Even my father said the same thing. So third, she said she'll be waiting for you on the mat as soon as playtime begins on Friday."

Ted looked at her again in continued disbelief. His entire visit had been one even more surprising revelation after another.

"Just think," he finally said with a wicked grin, "I was concerned about being embarrassed seeing you and your family naked before I came over. This whole visit has been like a wild dream."

"A most enjoyable dream, I hope," Abby cooed and dropped to one knee to take his hardening dick into her mouth.

He shuddered and grabbed the back of her head, slamming his dick all the way to the back of her throat in a single thrust. Abby wrapped her hands around his ass cheeks and eagerly pulled him even closer, gagging and sputtering when his cum flooded down her throat. When he finished, she stood and kissed him passionately, crying out as she climaxed on his fingers just the way she liked so much.

That next Monday afternoon, Ted looked up when he heard the soft knock on his office door. Abby stepped in grinning wickedly, reaching behind her to close the door followed by the sharp click of the lock sliding into place. She walked toward him, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall around her ankles. She wasn't wearing any panties and her cunt hair was already dotted with droplets of her juices as she dropped to her knees between his legs.

Without a word, she undid his belt, pulled his slacks and underwear down around his ankles and sucked his flaccid cock all the way into her mouth. She pulled back, licked down the side of his hardening shaft, sucked one ball then the other into her mouth before raising her head to look at him intently with a widening, truly devilish smile.

"Did I ever tell you about my family's idea of Happy Hour?"

^^^^^^^^^^

12