Holiday Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really don't mind going clubbing if that's what everyone is doing. What do you think? It could be fun." She said.

"I want to go back to the apartment and fuck you."

She didn't expect that answer and was shocked for a second. She looked around to see where Jonathan was.

"Have you said anything to him?"

"No, but I'm sure he's not going to refuse"

"Can we have another drink first please? I'd sort of forgotten, well not really forgot but put it to the back of my mind. I mean, we can't just stroll over and say 'let's go back to yours, I'm ready' can we?"

"Well I thought you could just whisper in his ear that you wanted him to fuck you now and take it from there. I'm only joking."

She was quite flushed and I thought it was funny as I teased her.

"How about we have another drink and then go?" I asked.

"That'd be great" she said, "What will you say? No joking now please."

"Just leave it to me. I'll sort it. Relax."

I left her talking to a couple we'd chatted to earlier and made my way over to Jonathan who turned to make his way to us at the same time. I guided him towards the bar to help me with the drinks.

"Jonathan" I began. He cut me off telling me for third or fourth time that his friends call him Jon.

"Ok, Jon! We were thinking of skipping the night club and heading back to yours. We can get some more booze and take it with us if you're into it."

"No need to get anything. I've plenty of drink, mixers, food. What time do you want to go?"

"After this one if that's ok with you."

We joined Ann just as the others were leaving. Ann looked at me, looking for a sign.

"We're going back to Jon's after this one so drink up." I said.

She finished the drink in her hand then gulped down the other one. She told me later that it wasn't that she was in a hurry to leave but that she wanted more Dutch courage. By the time Jon and I finished our drinks she seemed much more relaxed. Ann linked both of us as we strolled to the Apartment just down the road. We managed to just make the lift as the doors were closing. The couple in the lift were kissing and stopped upon seeing us. The girl was beautiful, long black hair and she wore a micro mini. She was lovely but compared to Ann she came second. Her boyfriend couldn't keep his eyes off Ann and the girl was obviously annoyed. She practically dragged him from the lift at their floor.

Jon went to get us a drink and I asked Ann if she was ok.

"I'm fine my love. How will we start?"

"Why don't you just kiss him?" I replied. "He wants you Ann just like I do. We all know what we're here for."

Jon came back, handed us our drinks.

"Cheers" he said.

We touched glasses and took a sip. Ann swallowed hers in one go. She put her glass down, took mine and Jon's glasses and put them down also. Then, taking both of us by the hand, she pulled us to her. She kissed Jon first, her tongue darting into his mouth. She released my hand turning fully towards him. They embraced each other. His hands were caressing her back. She undid his belt and flies as they continued kissing. I saw his jeans fall to the floor. He stepped out of them, kicking them to one side. She turned to me and we kissed long and hard. She pulled Jon to her back making herself the meat in a sandwich of men. She performed the same trick with my jeans and I also pushed them away with my foot. When she turned to Jon again I took the opportunity of unzipping her skirt which was kicked towards my jeans. I saw Jon's hands move to her ass, feeling her, cupping the cheeks. It was my turn again and as she turned towards me Jon lifted her jumper over her head. I caressed her breasts while she had her arms above her head. We melted into each other, our kisses becoming more urgent. Jon removed his shirt leaving him in just his underwear and continued caressing Ann's back, nibbling her neck.

When she turned to him she ran her hands down his chest, feeling his muscles. They kissed again as I took off my top. I moved in and continued kissing her neck as they touched each other, their kissing more passionate now. My cock strained against my boxers. I was so horny now. Ann broke the kiss and half turned towards me. She manoeuvred Jon and I so that we were almost standing side by side. Kissing us for just a few seconds at a time, I felt my boxers being pulled down. As she was kissing Jon I saw her pulling his underwear off also. We both helped to get them off completely and then I made to take off her bra. Jon had the same idea and we removed it together. We tried to touch her breasts but she pushed our hands away. As she kissed us she caressed our balls in her hands. She didn't touch our cocks probably aware that I would cum if she did.

After a few more minutes she squatted down looking directly at our engorged cocks.

"Get the cameras." She said.

I handed Jon the camcorder and set up the digital on drive. Once we were ready she delicately flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock. He groaned upon feeling her first touch. She slowly took the head into her mouth then gradually took as much as she could. She released his cock then took engulfed it again. She did this three times as I shot a few frames. She then took my cock and did the same to me. It felt so good, warm and wet. She sucked my cock in and out three times also then turned back to Jon who was struggling to film as she blew him. When she returned to my cock Jon said to her, "the last time I came, it was inside you. I won't last long, this is beautiful."

She took him into her mouth again and this time she really went for it, using her hand and her mouth. I counted his cock go in and out of her lovely mouth five times, then he arched his back. His cock jerked once and I saw Ann struggle to take his cum. On the second jerk she had removed his cock and a large amount of white spunk hit the right side of her face. Just before she managed to get his cock back into her mouth he shot another load. I could clearly see it landing in her mouth. He was still cumming, some of it she guided to the right side of her face. I had heard about 'heavy cummers', saw some in porn flicks but I never quite believed it until now. His spunk was dribbling from her mouth, rolling down her beautiful face. He finally stopped and she continued to fellate him as he enjoyed the last of his orgasm. She turned her attention to my cock and began the same ritual on me. I came immediately. She took the first and second shots in her mouth then took some on the left side of her face. I kept cumming. Not as much as Jon but there was a lot of it. When she finished with me I noticed Jon filming her. I took a lot of photos.

She stood up and caressed our cocks. Jon was hard already! Turning to him she said, "I don't know why, but your cum tastes better than his."

With that, she kissed him passionately transferring cum from her face to his. I was sure that he must be able to taste the cum in her mouth and I was last one to cum in there. She broke the kiss and then using her fingers she gathered spunk from his face and licked them. She gathered up cum from her own face and transferred that to her mouth. There was a large glob of Jon's on her chest which was also put in her mouth. I was by now hard again. She then kissed me and yes I could taste cum. It just made me hornier. Ordinarily I would have balked at even the thought of such a thing but to be honest I would have done almost anything to get in her panties at that moment. She looked incredible. Jon fetched a towel and gently cleansed her face. She led us to the bedroom. Laying back on the bed, nude except for her transparent and very wet panties, she said, "My turn."

Jon and I needed no encouragement and we lay each side of her. Using forefingers, we removed her panties. She was completely shaven, she'd had her pussy waxed that morning and not one hair remained. I kissed her, my free hand caressing her breast, tweaking her nipple. Jon was sucking her other breast as his free hand stroked up her leg until he arrived at her pussy. She purred as she kissed me, Jon was sliding his fingers along her slick slit. She broke our kiss turning her face towards Jon and they kissed. I sucked her breast and caressed her pussy. She was arching her back to make me apply more pressure to her clit. I inserted a finger and she bucked against my hand. She was kissing Jon much more passionately now and her hands were stroking our cocks as we pleasured her. She came long and loud, her pussy gyrating against my hand. I now had two fingers inside her. My hand was soaking from her juices and she continued to come. As her orgasm ebbed she returned to kissing Jon.

I withdrew my fingers and positioned myself between her legs. I needed to be in her. She had stopped kissing and was awaiting my cock in her pussy. Her pussy was glistening, open and ready for me. I slowly entered her, feeling her warm wet pussy around my cock. Once I was fully embedded in her we kissed lovingly. We held each other tightly, our tongues mashing together. Breaking the kiss I pushed myself up onto my hands. She told hold of Jon's cock as I began fucking her, gradually speeding up. Jon was kissing her, sucking her tits as she thrashed about the bed. He stood up and brought his cock to her face and she greedily accepted it into her mouth. He slid his cock in and out, careful not to hurt her. She was trying to pleasure him but I was fucking her harder, trying to get as far in as possible. She removed his cock from her mouth.

"Oh God" she said, "fuck me, keep fucking me, don't stop."

I fucked her all the more, pounding into her. She met my thrusts, lifting her ass off the bed, trying to get as much of me inside her as possible. She resumed sucking Jon and then began to cum. His cock was out of her and she was moaning as I continued to pound her. I could feel myself on the verge of orgasm and ploughed into her. She was trying to suck Jon but it was impossible, her orgasm was so intense. I began cumming, my sperm shooting deep inside of her. She came again as I continued to cum. She pulled me to her, we kissed deeply. We kissed lovingly as I came. She usually caresses my back, ass until I'm spent. She could only use one hand this time; the other was busy stroking Jon's big cock.

"Jon, fuck me. I want to feel you inside me." She almost pleaded with him. I was still inside her, my cock retracting but it was obvious she wanted more. I withdrew and saw my cum leaking from her. Jon quickly took my place, positioning his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"I have wanted to do this for weeks. I couldn't keep my eyes off you in the pub. You are so beautiful Ann" said Jon as he slid his cock into her waiting pussy. She groaned in pleasure as he shoved his length further inside. They kissed, his cock now as far in as it could go. They continued kissing for a while then he withdrew until only the tip was touching her inner lips. He pushed forward again and she had to break the kiss to moan loudly. Gradually, Jon increased the pace. She was moaning continually, kissing him with more passion. He increased the pace again, lifting his torso to allow him to fuck her harder. It was an amazing sight, his cock going in and out of her pussy. His cock was covered with my cum and her juices, there was a small pool forming under her ass. I had positioned myself at the end of the bed and was eagerly looking on.

He withdrew from her and turned her over. She was on all fours, her ass in the air. He entered her again and began shafting her with long hard strokes. She was cumming, her head buried in the pillow. She was actually screaming as he continued to fuck her mercilessly. She was trying to speak but it was impossible to understand her. As her orgasm subsided and she was able to catch her breath, she kept repeating; "Oh Jonathan, oh Jonathan" over and over.

He was close to cumming, his strokes were faster, his muscles tightening as he fucked her. She moved away from him and turned over opening her legs as wide as possible. There is something extremely horny about seeing your wife opening her legs for another man. She closed her eyes as he entered her again. He picked up where he left off and fucked her hard. I watched as she rocked from his pounding. She came again, this time she screamed so loud I thought he'd hurt her but looking at her face contorted in ecstasy it was obvious she was enjoying every second of it. Jon let out a loud cry as he began cumming. He kept up the momentum, ramming his cock into her willing pussy. He was shooting his cum deep in her as she met his thrusts, lifting her ass off the bed. As his climax was coming to an end he lowered himself to his elbows. Ann pulled him to her, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. She had one hand behind his head as they kissed and he pumped the last of his seed into her. This had gone beyond just sex or lust. It was the first time I felt jealous. They kissed for ages, his cock still buried in her pussy which was leaking a lot of cum.

It took me a while to notice her hand searching me out, beckoning me. My cock was rock hard and had been for some time. I placed her hand around my shaft. She stroked it a couple of times then brought it to her mouth. She stopped kissing Jon and took my length between her lips. I rocked back and forth enjoying the sensation of her wonderful mouth. I slowly began to fuck her mouth. Jon's face was only inches away. He watched my cock slid in and out then he began pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. He was hard again! I couldn't believe it. Her pussy looked so good filled with his cock. As he withdrew I could see her lips being pulled out. She has a very tight pussy and he was stretching it to the limit.

I pulled my cock from her mouth as Jon withdrew his cock from her pussy. We moved to the floor where she got down on all fours. I fucked her pussy as Jon took her mouth. We changed many times. Ann kept on cumming, she was insatiable. Jon was pounding her pussy from behind when I erupted in her mouth. She never spilt a drop although there was not as much as before. Jon withdrew and helped Ann to her feet. He lifted her up and between them they managed to lodge his cock in her as he carried her to the table. He laid her on the table. It was the perfect height for him. Her pussy was directly in line with his cock. There were no preliminaries this time, he took hold of her legs and shove his cock in up to the hilt. He fucked her as hard as he could. On his first thrust, she winced in pain. He was much deeper in her now due to the table. She was screaming again, cumming yet again. He fucked harder and shot his seed in her for the third time that evening. She had such an intense orgasm that she cried. He stopped immediately, worried she was hurt.

"Oh Jonathan, keep fucking me, just keep fucking me" she cried.

He resumed fucking her until he finally collapsed on her. She was too emotional to do anything but hold him close. When she came down they kissed gently. He stood up and looked at me. I simply smiled and gave him the thumbs up. I was looking at Ann, her hair bedraggled, cum oozing from her pussy onto the table. Jon went to the kitchen. I carried Ann to the bed, kissing her tenderly. On the bed I caressed her face. She was still recovering from her orgasm. Jon had a drink of water for her which she gratefully took. He sat on the end of the bed, none of us speaking. She was getting her wish; she had been fucked relentlessly for hours. It was almost 3 am. Catching Jon's eye, I nodded towards her pussy. He immediately went down on her and began to flick his tongue along her pussy.

Ann groaned, I wasn't initially sure if it was in pleasure or not but she began moving against his tongue. I was sucking on her breasts, tweaking her nipples and watching Jon as he used his tongue on my wife. He would push his tongue into her, fucking her with it as she rolled her hips. I kissed her as she was brought towards another orgasm. She had one hand on his head, pulling him into her pussy. Her orgasm though intense was not as strong as her last one but it lasted longer, finally ending in a series of shudders. Jon was delicately licking her inner thighs; her pussy was too sensitive as she recovered. He was running his hands up and down her legs. Ann was in my arms purring from time to time. Hearing a noise I sat up. Jon was getting dressed.

"Where are you going/" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm staying in my Mum's. You both need your own time together and I NEED to rest!"

"Stay, we don't want to take over the place and besides, Ann will be annoyed when she wakes up."

He was having none of it and when he was dressed he left saying his parents house was only a five minute walk.

"Call me when you're awake" was his parting words. It was 4 am.

Ann stirred beside me. "Where's Jonathan?" she asked, still half asleep.

"He's gone to his parents to rest. He said you wore him out." I joked.

"Steve?"

"Yes?"

"I love you. I always have and I always will. Don't be upset by what I'm about to say but I love his cock. I love him fucking me. After this weekend we stop, not because I'm falling for him or anything but you can get too much of a good thing and that thing of his is very good. I'm full of cum. I can feel it oozing from my pussy. I can still taste it in my mouth. That was the best fucking I ever had. Two cocks are definitely better than one. I'm not showering until tomorrow."

The following morning we woke at about 11. Ann was in the kitchen making coffee. I sent Jon a text telling him to come around but to text me when he was outside. I got back a quick 'ok!' Ann came back to bed and I asked how she was feeling.

"I'm feeling like I had wild sex all night. It feels good. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Why don't you take a shower now and we can see how you feel after?"

I heard my phone buzzing and knew Jon was outside. Ann went to the toilet and I checked my phone. I was right, he was outside the door. Ann then went into the shower. I waited until I heard the shower on then I opened the door. I signalled for Jon to come in and be quiet.

"She's in the shower" I whispered, "get undressed and we'll help to wash her."

Ann called out just then, "I'm covered in dried spunk. Jonathan cums SO much.

I went into the shower room first, leaving the door open. I positioned myself in front of her making sure her back was facing the door. I kissed her, running my hands over her breasts.

"Will one cock be enough for you?" I asked.

"I suppose it'll have to do." She joked.

As we kissed I beckoned Jon. I watched him come right up behind her. His cock was standing out in front of him and it was this that she felt first. Her eyes opened wide and she spun around and embraced him, their lips meeting. After a long lingering kiss she was down on her knees sucking our cocks. We dried each other off and fucked her in every conceivable way possible. She had multiple orgasms and took our sperm in her pussy, mouth and over her face. We all slept and resumed fucking when we awoke that evening. We didn't bother going out. Ann never got to go shopping. By Sunday we had lost count of the number of times we had fucked her. We had to leave that evening and we showered and got our stuff ready. Jon cooked us a meal which we washed down with a bottle of wine. In one way it was a pity we had done what we did with Jon. He was a really nice guy and we could have become really good friends. Then I thought, 'maybe we still could' we didn't have to fuck Ann's brains out every time we met. In fact, they never had to fuck again and we were all adults weren't we?

After the meal we all helped clear up. Jon looked a bit down. "Will I ever see you guys again? I don't mean for, you know. I'm just wondering if we'll see each other again."