Holiday Hijinks

Story Info
Two couples ring in the New Year.
6.1k words
4.39
42k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my entry into the 2018 Holiday Contest. This is also my first entry ever so I have no doubt it is a little rough but would love to hear any feedback to may have to make this and any future stories better. If you enjoy, please vote! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!*

*

It was New Year's Eve and I was getting ready to ring in the New Year with my wife and another couple. Jill and I had just gotten married earlier in the year and were still in the honeymoon phase. Things were truly looking up; we were only two weeks away from closing on our first house, we were going to get our first dog shortly after that and I had just gotten hired on full time at my job. We were ready for a night like this to let loose and party!

Jill was taking her sweet time to get ready, but that was no surprise. She's 5' 8, burnt orange hair that she usually curls and flows down past her shoulders, slim but not a twig and a pair of D's that I've always loved. She isn't a prude but she's never one to flaunt what she has, even though I tell her she should! For this night, she decided to wear a black dress with some gold shimmering material on it. She always looks good but tonight she was knockout gorgeous!

The other couple we were going out with was my best friend and his wife. Some backstory with them: Tim and I had been friends since grade school and with me being an only child and him only having a sister; we were the brothers that we never had. I was his best man at his wedding and he was my best man. Tim was about 6'2", skinny, not much muscle to him since he ran track and cross country growing up. Brown hair, brown eyes and honestly always seemed a little goofy to me but his outgoing personality somehow always made the girls attracted to him.

Tim met his wife Angie while in college, and actually was roommates with Angie's brother Eric. I got done a year earlier than Tim did in college and moved back to our home town where we finally got to live together in a townhouse with some other guys. The townhouse had 3 bedrooms and there were 5 of us. Tim and I used the basement as a makeshift bedroom and threw a bed sheet up as a "wall".

That year of living together with Tim really gave me some time to get to know Angie. Tim and I were the type of friends that if you dated one of us, you were pretty much dating both of us. Angie was sweet, innocent and sometimes a little naïve. She was pretty, a sorority girl but despite her occasional blond moments, she was very smart and studying to become an elementary school teacher. Angie was about 5'5", very skinny, brunette, great smile, nice ass and while she didn't have a stacked rack, she had nice perky B cups.

I didn't date much back then so we couldn't really do double dates but they didn't seem to mind me tagging along to a movie or going out to eat. Half the time I was giving Tim the ideas for his gifts or dates, keeping him out of hot water. I knew when to keep my distance and didn't try to be the third wheel too much but there were the occasional times where when all you have is a bed sheet for a wall, you're bound to hear and see some things you weren't meant to.

One of those times, I was in the shower and knowing Tim was out with some of the other roommates, I decided to relieve some tension. Angie stopped by to surprise Tim and heard the shower running. Knowing everyone was gone, I had left the door open to let the steam out and the next thing I knew, Angie's head popped around the shower curtain just as I was hitting my climax. As I jerked to try and cover myself, I about sent a stream at her. "Oh Paul, I'm so sorry, I thought you were Tim and I just...I just wanted to say hi. I'm so embarrassed," she said as she backed out of the bathroom. I just stammered, "It's alright, I should have at least closed the door, if not locked it. I'm sorry you had to see that," not knowing what else to say. We decided to tell Tim and he just laughed, if anything he was mad I was jerking it in our shower but we all put the incident behind us.

Once Jill and I started dating this of course meant Jill and Angie would have to start hanging out, it was a relief to both Tim and I that they got along. It took some time but soon they were going on shopping trips and getting nails done. They were both excited for New Year's since they got to find new dresses and it was another excuse for manicures and whatever else they said they needed to "feel pretty". I think there's always been a slight twinge of jealousy that Jill had for Angie for being so skinny. I always tried to tell her that skinny doesn't equal pretty but of course I'm never right. So by going out with Tim and Angie, Jill did her best to look her sexiest and that didn't bother me a bit.

We met at Tim and Angie's place that night, we were planning on staying the night there anyway since we knew we'd be drinking but we had to take pictures of course. Tim and I just go along with whatever the girls said but would sneak away when we could to see what bowl game was on. Angie had on a gold sparkly dress with black leggings under it. She looked good but Jill had outdone here for tonight, which made me smile and I knew Jill would be happy as well.

We had a few pre-dinner drinks at the house, caught up on how each other's families were from Christmas. Soon we were out at dinner, some fancy Japanese place where they make the food in front of you and put on a show. The chef was nice enough and I think enjoyed finally having some younger couples at his station. We continued to drink and did our best to catch the shrimp he would try to flip it up to us and catch with our mouths.

Once we were filled up we finally left, making sure to tip Vince well for putting up with us and giving us such a great show. We made it back to the house and milled around a bit. Tim and I were attempting to watch some more football once the girls started talking about some nonsense with The Bachelor or some other mindless show. It was probably a half hour had passed and the girls came down trying to get in the way of the TV. "Let's play some games or something, football is boring," they whined. So Tim and I head back upstairs and find some board games.

We played some Pictionary game and were all half-assing it but with drinks still in hand, we got through them until midnight hit. We turned on the TV to see the ball drop and got our kiss. I had a decent buzz going but I could tell Jill was a little more buzzed than I was. I gave her ass a quick squeeze as we had our midnight kiss; she tried to swat my hand away but smiled.

This is where the night started to get a little more interesting. The girls wanted to keep playing more board games but Tim and I weren't having it. "You girls know that none of us were really trying up there, why play more games?" Tim asked. "Well, what if we try to make it a little more interesting than?" Jill chimed in. She went searching and soon found the game Dirty Minds. In case you haven't played Dirty Minds before, they take an everyday object and give you three clues but make it sound really dirty. A fire truck ladder might be; "I grow really long when there's a lot of excitement." We all kind of laughed and I said "That doesn't sound bad but I don't know if that's necessarily 'more interesting'." The look she shot me then, I knew I had asked for trouble.

"Ok then, we'll play strip Dirty Minds. You get your object wrong, lose a piece of clothing," Jill beamed. I looked the girls over and then look at both Tim and I, and just laughed. "You sure about this honey?" I asked. I looked over at both Tim and Angie to see what their reactions were. Tim just shrugged with a shit-eatin' grin on his face; there was no way he would say no. Angie just giggled and blushed. "Sure are! You boys go get us another drink while we set it up!"

So Tim and I went to the kitchen and made us all some drinks. Tim looked over at me and smiled. "Do you think they've realized that we have about 5 more items than they do for clothing?"

"Not from what I can tell, and I'm sure as hell not going to say anything!" I said with a bit of boyish delight. I made Jill's drink a little stronger than I usually would have to help her nerves.

By the time we got back to the dining room, the girls had the game all set up and were sitting across from each other. Tim and I handed the girls their drinks and took our spots. "Well, who is going first then?" Angie asked looking around nervously. Wanting to test my wife's will a little bit I said, "Why don't you go first Jill? The game was your idea." The smile on my face was one that I just couldn't help.

"Fine, I will!" and she pulls a card and hands it to me to read for her. "I go in pink and hard, but come out soft and squishy. What am I?" I read to her. An instant smile ran across her face. She was trying her best not to laugh so I read it again, in my best sexy female voice. "I go in pink and hard, but come out soft and squishy. What am I?" I barely got it read before even I was laughing.

Jill finally gives in and in between laughs says, "I don't know! All I can think of is a big cock!" Well this made us all laugh even harder as I had to tell her it was a piece of gum. "Gum! Oh come on, really?!" she exclaimed. She took off just one earring and set it in the middle of the table.

"One earring? That's it?!" I cried. Angie had piped in with her soft voice, "We may be tipsy but we're not stupid! We know you guys have on like 7 layers and we're both in dresses!"

"We didn't pick your outfits! That's not our fault!" Tim cried but we knew it was probably only fair.

"Alright, I think it's Paul's turn," Jill said giving me a glare. So, Angie grabbed a card and taking note from me, tried to use her best sultry voice and I have to say it was pretty good. "I start with a 'f' and end with a 'uck'. I'm usually said when things are getting hot". Knowing the game, the word "fuck" was far too easy so I know it couldn't be that. After a bit of thinking, it finally came to me. "Fire truck" I said triumphantly. Angie slowly shook her head yes and I raised my arms in victory and looked over at Jill, "It's not that tough babe."

She reached down to take her shoe off like she was going to hit me with it but I just said "Careful, you may need that for later." That didn't help and she was willing to chance it and threw the shoe at me. I ducked and it whizzed past my ear. Tim and I just laughed as Jill pouted. "Fine, but if you get a question right, you get asked a 'truth or dare' question."

I still wasn't sure what she was up to but she was doubling down on her plan. We all looked around again to see if we all agreed and since no one objected, we added our "T or D" rule. We also added that you couldn't dare someone to lose items of clothing or if the dare did involve getting undressed, once the dare was done, they could go back to the same amount of clothing they previously had.

It was up to Angie to ask me the question since she had read me the card. I said truth since we were still easing into things. "What is your favorite part of Jill's body?" Angie asked. "Easy, it's her big beautiful boobies!" I exclaimed, getting a laugh from everyone and Jill blushing a bit.

We continued to play the game, trying to do our best to keep straight faces with our questions but too soon, none of us could think of anything but tits, cocks, asses and fucks. We were all feeling a little horny with the game keeping our minds on nothing else but sex; our minds could care less about everyday items and our truth questions usually about sex and the dares follow suit.

We were probably a half hour into the game now and the girls were both just down to their dress, bra and panties. Tim and I both had our under shirts, pants and underwear. We found out Jill likes to swallow and Angie is a spitter. Tim is eight inches and I am seven inches. I preferred shaved pussies, Tim liked a landing strip. Jill enjoys missionary and Angie likes doggy.

It was now Angie's turn again and ever since she had to lose her tights, she was having issues trying to keep her panties from showing. I did my best not to look but every once and awhile I was able to catch glimpses from the corner of my eye. I grabbed the card for her and smiled real big, the dress would have to come off. "You suck me with your mouth. I can stay hard forever. There's sometimes lipstick on my stick when you're done." "Oh this is no fair," she said. She stared off trying to find the answer somewhere in her booze soaked brain. Her cheeks, already a bit rosy from alcohol, got even redder as she finally gave in and said, "A dick".

I just slowly turned the card to her that showed "A Straw" and looked at Tim to see his reaction. He was just as excited as I was; we were finally getting down to the good stuff! Angie started to unzip the dress and Tim chimed in "Stand up!" So she slowly got up, a little wobbly but took the dress off. She had on a black lacy bra that she must have put on expecting to show Tim later. She wore a matching black thong that showed a bit of her cameltoe and showed off all of her firm ass.

The rest of us took our turns as well. Tim lost his shirt and I decided to try mixing it up by taking my pants off first. As I dropped my pants, I happened to see Angie out of the corner of my eye stare at my crotch. I was wearing briefs that hung tight to me so my semi-hard cock was outlined pretty well. It wasn't until I sat down again that she finally broke her gaze. Jill was also forced to lose her dress and stood up as well. She had on a bright pink bra, which was one of my favorites because it made her boobs even bigger than they already were. She also was wearing a black thong to go with her dress.

We had gotten around to me and finally broke our group's losing streak. I decided I had enough of the truth's and chose dare. Since it was Jill who read the card it was up to her to decide my fate. I thought this would be a good chance to test the waters, Jill had leaned over to Tim (to which I saw him getting a good eye full of cleavage) and whisper something. He smiled and nodded as Angie and I looked at each other quizzically. Finally, Jill said, "I dare you to give Angie a lap dance!" I was a little shocked, not that I really knew what to expect but it seemed alright with both of our spouses so why the hell not?!

"Tim's getting the musical choice picked out and you have to give her a lap dance for the length of the song," Jill explained. She turned to Angie and said, "Sorry Angie, this really is his own doing."

"That's ok, it's all part of the game and what's a little strip show between friends, right?" Angie laughed.

Oh so funny guy Tim had "Pony" by Ginuwine queued up and the intro started to play. I mouthed to Angie "I'm sorry" with a smile on my face for her having to endure this while she just smiled back. I turned my back to her before the verse started, once it had I started into my routine.

I danced around a little bit at first, doing my best to gyrate my hips (as much as any white guy can) and got a feel for the music. I walked over and around her chair running my fingers along her shoulders and back until I was in front of her and tried to "pop and lock it" for lack of a better term. This got cat calls from our spouses and Angie was laughing. I took my shirt off and grabbed each end and ran the shirt through my crotch, like it was a towel, then threw it at Angie as if this were the Mean Joe Green commercial.

I was about halfway through the song when the chorus hit again. I finally got over in her lap and trapped her legs in between mine as I faced her. I kept shaking my hips some and could tell she had her eyes glued to my crotch. All I was down to were my briefs and it was kind of hot putting this little show on for her. My dick was starting to get stiffer and I'm sure she could tell. I hooked my thumbs in my waistband and moved it around some, my back to Tim and Jill, and could tell the music was almost over so with a wink to Angie, I flipped the waistband down, freeing my aching cock and giving it a good shake or two as her eyes went wide. I don't think she was expecting it and I don't really think I expected to do it myself, but the rum and coke's had done my restraint in.

The music ended and Tim and Jill both clapped as I got tucked back into my briefs before leaning down to grab my shirt. I put it on before trying to turn and face our spouses but I don't think it hid much of my hard on before sitting back down. Angie couldn't help her smile on her face, I don't think she'd be much of a poker player. Jill was smiling but I could see it in her face, she knew I had done something.

So once again it was Angie's turn and I could tell she was a bit nervous since her leg was bouncing a bit. "Alright Angie, are you ready?" "I guess so," she said nervously but with her pretty smile on her face. Once again, I tried to get into my Marilyn Monroe sexy voice, "Press the right button and I'll come all over your face." Tim couldn't help but laugh, he told me once about how he had tried to 'porn star' it up since he knew Angie didn't like to swallow and jizz on her face. Needless to say, he spent some time on the couch after that. Angie shot him a death glare but still smiled. "I usually get spread all over your hairy parts. When you wipe me off, I get white stuff on your towel. What am I?" To Angie's credit, she didn't give in and gave a good answer, "Lotion!" I tried to look excited like she got it right and then said "Nope! Shaving Cream."

Angie slowly stood up and unhooked her bra. Before she had it all the way off I looked over at Jill, trying to be on my best behavior but she just smiled and gave me a nod as if to say "it's ok, it was my idea." Angie's bra is in the middle of the table but she's doing her best to cover up still. Tim chimes in, "Oh what's it matter, Jill has boobs, that's nothing new. And you know Paul has already seen them before!" This was true; not something I hid from Jill but didn't go into a lot of detail with either. Again, when you live with a guy and it's just a bed sheet for a "wall", you see some things.

Angie finally let her hands down and showed off her perky breast. Her nipples were hard, either from the cool air of being exposed or the excitement of it all. Either way they were looking great! This also had Jill once again stiffening up her back, letting her jugs stick out a little further, proud of her big tits.

Angie picked the card for Tim and he got his wrong again. Tim now had to lose his pants and went to stand up but fell back into his chair. Tim wasn't normally much of a drinker so he was feeling pretty good right about now. Since Tim was having some troubles, Angie offered to help with his pants, he just needed to stand up long enough. She undid his button and fly and whether it was on purpose since she was the only one exposing any real skin, or by accident, Angie grabbed a little too much and got Tim's underwear along with his pants. Apparently Tim had been hiding a pretty good sized erection on the other side of the table and Angie felt like sharing it with the rest of us.

Tim himself was tall and skinny so it seemed fitting that he had the dick to match. Angie gave his dick a couple strokes and then sat back down. They were both smiling like a couple of idiots but Tim fought through his haze and grabbed a card. I think at this point the only thing keeping him from jumping his wife was the fact that he wanted to see Jill naked if possible. Tim always asked me about Jill's boobs, since Angie didn't have as big of ones, so knowing my friend like I do, he at least wanted to see Jill's D's out in the open.

"What part of the man has no bone but has muscles, has lots of veins, like pumping, & is responsible for making love?" Tim asked. The question seemed all too appropriate since Tim's ridged cock was out in the open. I watched my wife's eyes try their best to focus on Tim and the card in his hand but I could occasionally see her eyes dart down to his member. "Ooh, I actually know this one, it's a heart!" she said beaming. Tim looked disappointed but he still held out hope for the truth or dare question.

12