Holiday Hooker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." I replied.

James took a mouthful of his champagne.

"Now I do quite a bit of travelling for work." He began. "I'll admit I do spend some time with ... ummm ... 'working girls' ... but not all the time. Now I really don't think you are. Not that I'm not going to give you the $700 we agreed. But I'm guessing you don't do this often."

I was wondering what to say but thought I'd be truthful.

"No I'm not really a working girl. It was a bit of a spur of the moment decision."

"I thought you were a bit different when I was watching you in the bar. That's why I spoke to you." James continued.

I smiled and proceeded to tell James about the holiday, argument with boyfriend and the rest.

"So you're effectively free for the next few days?" He asked once I'd finished.

"I suppose I am. I hadn't really planned what to do, except enjoy myself."

"Seems like you enjoyed yourself tonight?" James said smiling.

I blushed a little. "Yes." Was all I managed in reply.

"What do you do normally?" Asked James

"Normal job? PR for a few clients. I have my own business registered."

"Hmmmmm ...." said James, obviously thinking. I didn't interrupt him.

After a few minutes he started "Now you said you could do with some money and haven't got any firm plans for the next few days?"

"Yes ..." I replied wondering where this was going.

"OK. I've got a proposition for you. I'm here for a conference but am doing some business deals as well. Quite big deals. I've been given a large expense account as I'm expected to provide food, drinks and entertainment to swing the deals. I could use a good PR assistant."

"Oh? I'm a very good PR assistant. But what sort of entertainment?" I asked

"Well providing company, making sure everyone is happy and ... ummm ... services like tonight."

"OK ..." I said thinking

James continued. "You would be compensated for your time. Might have to fine tune the details but how about a retainer of $1000 per day, $200 per hour for company, $300 when you're expected to provide the entertainment. All expenses covered for food, drinks, clothes etc."

"Um ... tempting." I replied, mentally doing the sums in my head. "I'm assuming entertaining guys? How many?"

"Probably 3-4 at a time. And yes, mainly guys. Though at least one of the clients has girls here as well as guys."

"Ummm" I go again, thinking hard. "Give me some time to think about it."

Looking at the clock on the wall, I say. "You've still got an hour to go ..."

James smiled at me.

Thinking a show might get him in the mood I reached down into my bag and got out the vibrator I always keep in it. Lying back on the couch I turn it on and ran it around my nipples. They quickly rose to the occasion.

Spreading my legs I started rubbing the tip of the vibrator up and down my pussy slit. I was soon dripping wet.

Putting the tip of the vibrator at the entrance to my pussy I twisted it around before pushing it slowly in. I licked a couple of fingers on my other hand and started to rub my clit as I moved the vibrator in and out of my pussy.

I could soon feel the heat in my pussy climbing. I closed my eyes and concentrated on what my hands were doing.

I felt someone near me and opened my eyes to see James standing next to me with his cock starting to rise. I put my head on the side and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked his growing cock as I worked my pussy. James's hands started to play with my tits.

After a minute or so James was hard again. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, grabbed my legs and swung them around on the couch. Kneeling down he put both of my legs over his shoulders and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy.

I was so wet he slid in with one push. He waited a few seconds and then started to pump my pussy. Slowly to start with then faster and harder. I was soon moaning loudly, hoping the suites had better sound proofing than the normal rooms.

It didn't take me long to cum from the pounding of James's cock. He soon followed and filled my pussy with his cum. I'd forgotten about a condom this time. Too late now.

James stopped with his cock deep inside me. He let my legs down and then pulled his cock out. He fell onto the couch next to me, both of us exhausted but satisfied.

I rolled over and rested my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"OK I'll take up your offer. But if its more than one guy at a time the rate is per guy. And if it's more that straight sex we'll have to negotiate extra." I said

Looking up I could see James smile. "Great ... and that should be fine" he said

After a couple minutes I got up. "I better get going. Time's well and truely up. OK if I have a shower first?"

"Sure" said James pointing to the bathroom off the bedroom.

I grabbed my clothes. A nice shower later I emerged almost the same as I'd been in the bar a few hours earlier.

James had put on a robe and was sitting at the table in front of a computer. When he saw me he got up and came up to me.

"Here we go." He handed me the $700 and his card. Ring me around 8 in the morning and I'll give you details for the next couple of days.

"OK" I smiled. I gave him a kiss. He led me to the door. I could feel him watching as I walked down the hall. I looked back, smiled and waved.

I took the lift down to my floor. I got into my room, flopped onto the bed, and wondered what had just happened and what had I just agreed to.

12