Holiday Hooker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Afternoon Miss Robin. I'm Kate, your masseuse. Before we being. Any problems with me using oil? Do you have any specific problems you'd like me to attend to? Or just a general relaxing massage?"

"Oil is fine. Neck and shoulders are a bit sore. Otherwise just a massage." I responded

"OK. Miss Robin. We'll get started. Please let me know if you'd prefer harder or softer pressure."

Kate poured some warm oil on my back and then proceeded to start massaging my lower back, then moving up to my shoulders. I love a good massage. They always relax me and I started to doze off.

Kate's pressure was good. She found a few spots around my neck and shoulders which were tight. Some expert pressure with her hands and they were feeling much better.

After a while Kate massaged down my back again. She removed the towel across my bottom and did some work on my hips and arse as well. When that was finished she moved to my feet. She massaged one and then the other. She then moved my legs apart a bit. I shifted my position slightly to become more comfortable.

Kate massaged up and down one leg with long forceful strokes. At the top her hands were quite close to my pussy. I didn't think anything of it at the time as I was quite relaxed. However each time her hands seem to come slight higher until she brushed along the slit of my pussy. I went to lift my head.

"Just relax Miss Robin."

I put my head back down.

I suddenly felt another pair of hands on my other leg. I went to lift my head again.

"Don't worry Miss Robin. One of the other masseuses finished their appointment so they've come to help."

I put my head down again and relaxed. It was quite lovely having two sets of hands running over me. One person kept working on my legs while the other moved up my back again and worked on my neck and shoulders again.

After a few minutes Kate said "Please roll over Miss Robin."

I rolled over onto my back. They didn't cover me with a towel so I was lying naked on the massage table. I looked up and saw the other masseuse was Mathilda. She was now dressed in the same uniform as Kate.

"If you're wondering Miss Robin I have been working here for a number of years and started off in the salon. All our staff are trained in all the necessary skills." Mathilda explained.

I nodded and closed my eyes as I drifted back into a state of relaxation. Mathilda gave my stomach a light massage while Kate worked on my arms. After a while Mathilda started massaging my legs while Kate moved onto my neck and head. Both had lovely firm pressure.

I did notice that Mathilda was getting very close to my pussy when she reached the top of my legs. I wasn't worried and was actually quite enjoying it. Mathilda started on my other leg while Kate moved down to my shoulders. After a minute or so I noticed Mathilda was spending more of her time at the top of my leg and brushing my pussy more and more. Kate had started to massage my chest and was running her hangs down my cleavage and around my boobs.

Mathilda started to rub my pussy directly. I looked up with a bit of surprise.

"Relax please Miss Robin. Our instructions were to give you a full body massage." She informed me.

Enjoying the attention I lay back again. Mathilda was working my pussy more. Her fingers slipped inside and her other hand found my clit and started to stimulate that. Meanwhile Kate was massaging my boobs and running her fingers around my nipples. Needless to say I was beginning to get aroused.

Mathilda began working my pussy harder. I instinctively moved my legs apart more. She bent down and started to lick my slit and then suck on my clit. Almost simultaneously Kate put her mouth over one of my nipples and started to suck it. A small moan escaped my lips.

After about a minute I noticed another mouth on my nipples. I opened my eyes. Louise had joined us. She and Kate were sucking on a nipple each while Mathilda was still sucking my clit. I closed my eyes again with my body reacting to the attention it was getting.

I didn't really notice when Mathilda stopped sucking my clit but I did notice the massage table move. I opened my eyes and looked up. Mathilda had taken of her uniform and climbed on the table. She was wearing a long strap on which she was positioning at the entrance to my thoroughly wet pussy. Louise and Kate stopped sucking my nipples and stood up, allowing me to see Mathilda smiling at me as she entered my pussy with her strap on.

I arched my back as I felt my pussy lips being pushed apart. Mathilda gave a few strokes with her hips and soon had the strap on deep inside me. For the second time today I was being fucked by a girl with a plastic cock. Mathilda soon settled down to rhythmically pumping my pussy.

Kate started to unbutton her uniform and let it slide off her shoulders. She wasn't wearing any underwear and she was quickly naked. Kate's body was nice and firm. Probably only a B cup and waxed bare. She climbed onto the table and straddled me. Leaning forward her pussy was soon in front of my face. I licked her slit with my tongue and was soon sucking her clit into my mouth and teasing it.

Lousie was not left out. She was soon massaging and sucking my tits and nipples.

With all the attention I was soon moaning and rocking my body as the pleasure built. I was trying hard to keep working on Kate while Mathilda fucked my pussy. I could feel an orgasm rising and rocked my hips to meet Mathilda's thrust. I came on her plastic cock with a huge rush, a long low moan muffled by Kate's pussy. I heard Mathilda cum seconds after I did and then felt Kate cum over my mouth moments after that.

Mathilda pulled out of my pussy while Kate slowly rocked her pussy over my mouth as she came down from her orgasm. I felt something else at my pussy and realised Louise had climbed onto the table with the strap on this time. She put it at the entrance to my pussy and entered me with one stroke. She soon settled down to her rhythm of pumping my pussy.

Kate climbed off the table. I took a couple of deep breaths but didn't have much time as Mathilda was soon climbing up and presenting her bare pussy to my mouth. I licked her pussy and was soon sucking her clit while Louise fucked me.

I'm not sure if I was slowing down but I could sense Mathilda reaching an orgasm before me. Mathilda came with me sucking her clit. I heard Louise cum more than felt her, but she was certainly making full use of my pussy. The two of them cumming pushed me to another orgasm of my own.

Mathilda climbed off me and I felt Kate with a strap on at my pussy as Louise positioned herself over my face. The two of them used me again and the three of us were soon climbing to another orgasm each.

Once we'd finished Louise and Kate climbed off the massage table. Mathilda was standing nearby back in her uniform.

"OK Louise and Kate, please take Miss Robin into the shower for her body scrub."

The two girls helped me off the table and lead me into a shower nearby. They turned the water on and then proceeded to apply a series of lotions and potions all over my body with gentle sponges.

Once they'd finished Louise turned the water off. Kate turned me towards her, put a hand behind my neck, pulled me close and planted a kiss forcefully on my lips. I was soon kissing back as our breasts and nipples pressed against each other. I felt something near my pussy and realised Kate was still wearing the strap on.

She pushed it gently against my pussy. I moved my legs apart a bit. Kate adjusted the strap on slightly with her hand and it started to enter my pussy. She rocked her hips slowly and the plastic cock moved deeper into me. Soon it filled my pussy completely. All while exploring my mouth with her tongue.

Kate let her hands wander over my body while she held me close, kissing me and rocking her hips slightly to move the strap on inside me. She moved both hands down to my arse, grabbing both cheeks and moving them apart.

As she did I felt a finger run along the crack of my arse and circle my anus. I realise it must have been Louise. She did this a couple of times. I noticed her finger felt a bit cold and slippery. Louise slipped her finger into my arse and I realise she had some lube on it. She did this a couple of times with more lube and two fingers not one.

After a minute she removed her fingers. I soon felt something else pressing against my arse. Louise had put on another strap on and was pushing it into my arse. I was about to have two plastic cocks inside me.

Louise kept up a bit of pressure and the head of the plastic cock pushed past the muscles into my arse. She waited as my body relaxed to the feeling. She then started to rock her hips, working her cock into me further.

It had been a while since I'd been taken up the arse and longer since I'd had a double penetration. But it had been a very long time since two girls had taken me at the same time.

Both Kate and Louise built up a rhythm using my two holes. The pleasure was soon building inside me. After a few minutes I came so hard I think I would have collapsed if the two cocks hadn't been inside me holding me up. Louise and Kate both needed to support me.

They both pulled out of me. The water was turned on again for a quick rinse. After it was turned off Louise wrapped a towel around my hair and head. Kate dried me off with a lovely soft towel.

Louise handed me a new silk robe. This one was considerably shorter than the last one. When I put it on I doubted if it reached much below my pussy and arse.

"Time for your facial, manicure and pedicure Miss Robin. Please follow me." Kate said leading me to another room.

I was shown to a chair. Once I sat down Kate reclined it to allow me to almost lie down. Two new girls appeared with trolleys. One started working on my hands, the other on my feet. Kate brought some facial lotion and started to apply it to my face. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Kate had soon completed applying the facial, including cucumber slices on the eyes. The other two girls worked on my nails. I think at some stage my robe fell open. I'm sure anyone looking in would have been able to see right up my well used pussy.

After a few minutes the girls had finished my nails and Kate came back to remove the facial. My nails on both hands and feet had been done nicely with a lovely gloss red polish.

"Hair and makeup now Miss Robin." Said Kate.

Another girl who introduced herself as Sarah came in. She was the hairdresser. We discussed how I would like my hair. We decided on a very slight trim to clean up the ends and then a blow wave to give some body and style. Having my hair down would suit the dress better than having it up.

While Sarah worked on my hair the makeup artist, Rachel, started to apply foundation, then mascara, eye liner and so on. She finished off with gloss red lipstick. I'm not sure if I would have chosen it myself but it was a perfect match for my nails. She gave me the lipstick so I could touch it up if necessary.

I was soon fully made up and hair done. Mathilda came into the room.

"Ah Miss Robin you look absolutely gorgeous." She exclaimed.

Rachel held up a mirror and I got to admit I agreed. They had done an excellent job.

"Now the dress and you'll be just in time to meet Mr Matheson." Said Mathilda.

I had lost track of the time but it was certainly getting late. Mathilda motioned for me to get up and helped me out of the chair. We headed off to a fitting room where the gown was waiting on a hanger. Kate had followed us.

Mathilda led me to the centre of the room and helped me take off the gown. I was now standing naked in front of the two women. Though they had certainly seen me naked before.

Mathilda got the gown off the hanger. Kate had taken a hair net and was putting it over my head. They both lifted the gown up. I raised my arms and put them through the straps as Mathilda and Kate lowered the gown over me. Once it was on me Mathilda proceeded to adjust it while Kate carefully removed the hair net.

The gown certainly fitted me better than it did this morning. It followed the curves of my body much better and was a much closer fit. Once the hair net was off my head I could look in the mirror to see how it looked.

I was a little stunned at some of the alterations. The halter top which had looked a bit like a bikini top was considerably smaller than this morning. There was now about two fingers' worth of side boob showing. The neckline this morning had gone about a hand's width below my breasts. Now it extended all the way to my navel and was considerably wider. The gown was already backless but this morning it had reached to about the middle of my back. Now it barely covered my arse.

I was still looking in the mirror taking this all in when Mathilda spoke. "You'll notice the alterations. Mr Matherson had suggested some of them."

I nodded rather than speaking.

"Don't worry. We've made sure there won't be any wardrobe malfunctions. You'll notice that we've made everything close fitting so regardless of how you move the gown will stay where it is meant to. Unless of course you don't want it to." The last bit was said with a smile.

Still appraising the gown in the mirror I could see how good it looked. "It's fine." I said. "I'm sure James with love it."

I had a sudden thought. "Shoes. Handbag. I haven't got any."

"Ah don't worry." Said Mathilda. "Kate go and get the shoes and bag I'd put aside."

Kate left the room briefly and came back with a pair of gold strappy stilletos and a small gold clutch. I put the shoes on. They fitted perfectly. Just under a 6 inch heel. Luckily James was tall as I would now be close to 5' 11". I had no idea about the others who would be at the dinner.

Both Mathilda and Kate looked at me approvingly. Then they simultaneously gave me a kiss on each cheek.

"You'll be the star of the night." Said Mathilda. "Now its time to meet Mr Matheson. Just before you leave I should say you will need to take the gown off over your head. You may need some help for that." The last bit said with a wink and a smile.

I hugged both Mathilda and Kate. "Thanks for a wonderful afternoon. Please thank the rest of the staff from me."

I headed out the door starting to wonder what the evening would hold for me.

12