Holiday Weekend Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cally seemed to be covering my whole body in one go – her mouth had possession of my nipples, her right hand had 3 fingers deftly working my pussy, her thumb was making my clit fill with blood and pulsate deliciously and her left hand was stroking my face and neck. This combination of sensations was suddenly too much for me and I squealed and bucked and writhed into a jaw dropping climax that left me feeling weak and tingly all over.

We both collapsed back onto the rug and lay there entwined; our sweat and juices mingling into one hot wet sticky mess until we both fell into an exhausted slumber in the afternoon sunshine.

I awoke to Cally kissing my neck gently. "Oh my god, what time is it?" The sun had set and darkness was beginning to close over us. I tried to stand up and found that I had aching muscles in my legs and arms from our lovemaking and groaned as I fell back onto the blanket. "What have you done to me woman? I feel as if I've been beaten up" I giggled, remembering the way she had possessed my body completely.

"It was quite a workout" she smiled as she pulled me to my feet.

We were both still naked and we just stood a few feet apart looking at each other's bodies unashamedly. I walked toward her and cupped her face in my hands while I kissed her softly but with great passion. "Thank you for a wonderful day" I breathed into her ear as I held her body tight to mine. I was reluctant to let this enchanting creature go.

"Oh no, thank you gorgeous!" Gorgeous? It had been a while since someone had called me that and it made me shiver all over.

Eventually we parted and dressed and during the drive home the heat of the car kept sending little wafts of sex into my nostrils – I think I smiled the whole journey.

Chapter Two

When I pulled up outside Cally's flat it suddenly hit me that this was it – our adventure was over. I turned off the ignition and just sat there staring out of the windscreen – for once I was lost for words.

"It's getting late" sighed Cally. She sounded as depressed as I felt.

"I know; I've had the best day" I smiled at her but I couldn't hide the sadness from my voice or my eyes, and when she lifted her face to look at me I saw that her eyes were moist.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want it to finish yet, I want to keep you for a little longer" and then that impish grin spread over her face again as she remembered how we'd spent the afternoon – hey, who was I to argue?

"It doesn't have to. I seem to remember that your boiler's broken – why don't you run inside and grab some things and stay with me for the rest of the weekend while your landlord gets it fixed?" "But you'd better hurry or you'll be in the spare room rather than in my huge bed!" I grinned back at her.

With that she leapt from the car grabbing her keys from her handbag and ran to the house. She didn't even close the door and must have been back again with a holdall in less than 5 minutes. She was breathing hard when she got back into the car.

"That was quick, you're out of breath – I thought you were fit?" I teased.

"Oh I'm not out of breath at all" She smiled that wonderfully naughty pixy smile at me, "My breathing always gets ragged when I get turned on, and as I'm currently imagining all of the things we could do to each other in the next 2 days it's amazing I can breathe at all!"

I drove home like a maniac, and as we entered the front hall and dumped our bags on the floor we dived at each other like long lost lovers who hadn't seen each other for months. Our mouths locked in the most passionate dance as we kissed, and kissed and kissed some more. Her hands were in my hair and she caressed my face and neck, while all the time her tongue was probing my mouth and driving my crazy.

We finally came up for air and laughed at our shared frenzy. I grabbed her by the hand and showed her around the house. "If you're going to be staying here you better know where to find everything"

"I've got everything I need right here" as she grabbed my arse and squeezed tightly.

"I think I'd better show you downstairs first and save the best for last" I giggled. I guided her around the house showing her the lounge; dining room, kitchen and study, then I took her upstairs and showed her the bathroom with its double sized shower – plenty big enough for 2 people. "Maybe we ought to freshen up a little after the long drive?"

"Oh we will, my little wood fairy, but you must have the rest of the tour first" I took her into the spare bedroom and told her she could stow her stuff in there. She looked confused and a little hurt. "It's ok honey, I just wanted to give you some space of your own where you can leave your gear. Don't even consider the idea of sleeping in here – in fact I have a feeling we might not get much sleep at all!" and I pinched her nipple playfully.

Next I took her to my bedroom and she smiled when she saw my bed. It's a huge extra kingsize with a sturdy headboard that can stand a lot of strain.

I turned and took her in my arms and she tried to maneuver me backwards toward the bed.

"All in good time Babe. I said I'd save the best for last, and this isn't it"

I took 2 huge fluffy towels from the airing cupboard and threw one to Cally.

"Get naked and wait for me here, I have a surprise for you but it'll take a couple of minutes go get it organized" I ran from the room and down the stairs, wishing I'd stuck around to watch Cally undress.

When I walked back into the bedroom Cally was sitting on a chair wrapped up in her towel very demurely. I stripped off my clothes quickly and walked over to her, my breathing getting faster and faster as my imagination ran wild. I held out my hand and she rose from the chair leaving the towel behind. I gasped as I saw her body again. "You have the most amazing body, you have skin as soft as a peach and your muscle tone leaves me breathless" She walked into my arms and wrapped one of her long legs around mine, pinning me to her.

"I really need to have you again" she breathed into my ear in the most sultry, husky voice.

"Are you ready for your surprise?"

"Can't I have you first? I'm burning up here"

"Grab your towel & follow me" and I untangled myself from her legs and ran from the room, dragging my towel behind me. I could hear her footsteps close behind as I ran down the stairs, through the lounge, into the kitchen and out of the back door into the still warm summer night.

Cally stopped at the back door, unsure until she realized that the garden wasn't overlooked. When her eyes settled on the Jacuzzi tub she squeaked with delight and ran towards me, her perfect breasts bouncing gently against her chest.

We stepped into the bath and straight into a tight embrace. The water was thigh deep and wonderfully warm and fragrant and as we lowered ourselves into it I hit the switch and started the water jets.

Her hands were all over me as we kissed and I couldn't get enough of her. We stroked and kneaded and pinched and caressed and fondled until we were both wild with desire.

I sat back on the Jacuzzi bench and pulled Cally onto my lap. Her tall frame meant that her breast were right in front of my face and her nipples were so dark and hard as I placed first one and then the other into my mouth and sucked hard. Her groans were pure animal and she ground her pussy into me as I teased and licked her buds. My hands were roving all over her body and as I slid them down to her arse and ran my thumbs down her crack she pressed herself into me so tightly that I had to lift my head. She immediately possessed my mouth with hers and I reached my hand under her tight arse until I could tease her lips with my fingers. I ran them around the outside of her lips and inner thighs, avoiding her hole and clit completely as she fucked my mouth with her tongue and grabbed my hair.

"You're driving me insane Cat, please touch me, PLEASE" she groaned into my mouth.

I made her turn around and sat her back on my lap wrapping my arms around her from behind. I kissed the back of her neck and shoulder blades as I caressed those oh-so-perfect tits. My hands moved down, stroking her belly and fingering her belly button as I planted kisses on her neck and back. I was driving myself mad too and I couldn't resist any longer. I slid my hands lower still and slipped my fingers between her lips. She gasped and arched her back against me sending shivers down my spine; I dipped my fingers in and out of her pussy and strummed her clit like a guitar. The jets from the Jacuzzi were massaging my arse making me hornier by the second, and as Cally's juices coated my hands in their silky, slippery loveliness I reveled in the heat between my thighs.

Cally bucked and rode my hand while reaching back to grab my butt, kneading my flesh with desire. I pulled her tightly against my chest and drove my fingers into her slippery crevice, making Cally let out a guttural moan of pure lust. My left hand pinched her nipples hard while my right hand fucked her pussy & even in the water I could feel her slippery juices coating my thighs and mingling with my own copious sweetness. I increased the pace of my fingers and dropped my left hand down to circle and rub her clit as Cally's hands reached backwards and grabbed my head, forcing my face into the sweet curves of her neck where I set to work nibbling on her ear and shoulder. Cally's moans got louder with every thrust of my fingers and I increased the pressure on her wonderfully swollen clit until it was all I could do to hang on she was bucking and writhing so hard. I felt her thighs tense and she threw her head back and panted "oh – my –fucking – god – I'm coming – so hard!" and her pussy tightened around my fingers so hard as she screamed into the night, sending my body into it's own little orbit of pleasure. Her clit was throbbing deeply so I moved my left arm and pinned her back against me while my right hand continued to stroke her G spot gently but firmly sending her into wave after wave of spasms that left her spent and weak as a kitten.

She slid off my lap and turned to face me, her beautiful eyes locked onto mine with an intensity never before felt by me.

I slid down with her so that the water covered our shoulders, the jets massaging our backs as I took her into my arms and held her tightly, relishing the feel of her firm body against mine and her taught nipples pressing against me.

"No-one has ever made me feel like that" she sighed into my neck before lifting her face to mine and leading me in the most delicate, slow, sensual kiss.

We just stayed like that for the longest time. Holding each other tightly as if afraid to let go, and kissing like soul mates.

The warm water was soothing and I began to feel drowsy. "I don't know about you but I think I need to get some rest after today's excitement?"

"But I haven't given you any pleasure yet" she murmured dreamily into my ear.

"Oh believe me – I enjoyed that every bit as much as you did" and I kissed the end of her nose playfully. "We have 2 full days left of this weekend, and if we're going to spend them like this I need to recharge my batteries, I'm not used to all of this exercise!"

I stepped out of the tub and stood there naked feeling the cooling air on my skin. I held my arms out and as Cally came towards me I wrapped her tightly in a big fluffy towel like a child. I wrapped myself up and led her up to my decadent bed where we lost the towels and slipped between the sheets, still damp from the Jacuzzi.

We lay on our sides facing each other, just staring into each other's eyes and I wondered how I could ever let this beautiful pixy go at the end of the weekend.

Cally must have seen something cloud my face & she asked "what's wrong precious?"

I'd only really gotten to know her today, and we'd spent most of our time carnally engaged so why did I feel like I wasn't in lust but in love? I couldn't tell her this – surely she'd bolt for the door.

"Nothing Babe, I just want to spend the next few hours snuggled here next to you but going to sleep means taking my eyes off your wonderful face"

She kissed me tenderly and gently rolled me away from her so I was facing the other way. Then she wrapped her arms around me from behind and snuggled into my back, holding me tightly with her arms and wrapping one of her long legs over mine.

"You might not be able to see me, but you'll know I'm here and dreaming about you" she breathed into my neck

Our exhaustion took us and we both slipped into the most calm and serene of deep sleeps, feeling safe and secure in our embrace.

Chapter 3

I woke in the morning to find myself on my back with Cally snuggled into my side with her head on my shoulder. Cranking my head to one side I could see the bedroom clock said 10am. I usually wake early so this was a miracle for me, and I felt so wonderfully rested – and happy.

Next to the clock I noticed the light blinking on the phone and guessed the message was probably from Pete from the day before. I knew I should feel guilty but I didn't at all and this puzzled me a little as I have a conscience that rarely lets me get away with anything.

I turned back to look at Cally and found her looking at my face searchingly. She looked so cute with her tousled blond hair and those gorgeous green eyes but she looked worried. I wondered if she was regretting our antics but she wasn't making any attempt to distance herself from me physically; in fact she wrapped one long leg over mine possessively as she studied my face.

"Good morning my wonderful Pixie woman" I smiled at her and leant my face down to kiss her. She raised her face to mine we kissed softly and tenderly.

"You ok?" she asked

"I feel like I've had the best sleep and I feel wonderful. I think you must be good for me" I replied as I cupped her chin in my hand and caressed her soft cheek.

"That's good. I was worried that you might have changed your mind about me being here in the cold light of day". And I was worried that she was having second thoughts!

"Oh no. In fact even though logically I'm sure I should be having a guilt trip right now I actually couldn't give a shit. Somehow lying here with you wrapped in my arms feels absolutely right to me & there's nothing I'd rather be doing and nowhere I'd rather be" Shit! I'll be proposing marriage next, calm down woman!

"I really should listen to the message on the phone though – it might be Pete saying he's coming home early and much as I don't feel guilty I'd rather we weren't in bed naked when he walks through the door".

I reached over for the phone and Cally slipped out of the other side of the bed and headed for the bathroom, pulling the door closed behind her. I watched her naked arse as she walked and hit the play button, never once thinking it strange that I could be watching my illicit naked lesbian lover while listening to a message from my boyfriend.

I was right, the message was from Pete. He said he was glad that I didn't answer the phone as it meant I was out somewhere having a good time (you could say!), and that he might stay an extra day and come back on Tuesday night, but if I minded I just had to say and he'd come home on Monday night as originally planned. I dialed his number and he answered sleepily. Pete works a lot at nights so he doesn't really do mornings so he sounded groggy.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, how're you doing?"

"Oh hi, um I'm fine, yeah I'm good. Are you ok?" He sounded funny. I wondered if he was just sleepy or maybe had a hangover.

"I'm good too. I have a friend from work staying the weekend; we're getting on like a house on fire"

"That's good, I'm glad you're not spending the weekend on your own. I thought I might stay an extra day if that's ok with you?"

"That's fine. We're having a good time so take all of the time you need" And then I heard it; a toilette flushing. Not in my house but in Pete's hotel room. He wasn't using the bathroom so who was? Who else had I woken with my phone call? I have to admit to being curious, but also kind of pleased. If he could screw around then I definitely had no need for guilt.

"Just give me a call when you're leaving so I know when to expect you. Are you getting any social time or is it all work, work, work?"

"Oh you know how it is; I've been hanging out with the band a little bit. The lead singer's got a really good voice and I'm sure I can get them a contract but I'm going to have to spend quite a lot of time with them on the road I'm afraid"

"Hey, don't worry about it. It's your job, do what you have to do, just keep me in the loop so I know when you'll be here or not"

"Okey dokey, listen I have to go. I'll talk to you later, bye"

After Pete had hung up I lay in bed pondering for a while. He was obviously sleeping with the singer in the band – something that I knew had happened before, but something seemed different about him. I realized that Cally was probably in the bathroom to give me some space for the call so I climbed out of bed and knocked gently on the door.

She opened it with that concerned look on her face again so I just took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. As we parted she sighed deeply and grinned at me, her green eye's sparkling "so, what are we going to do today? Do we have to stay in and hide or is it safe for you to be seen outside with me?"

"That depends; the last time we were outside you were screaming in my Jacuzzi, and the time before that we were eating each other in a woodland clearing! What did you have in mind Babe?"

She slid her arm around my waist and we walked back to the bedroom and sat on the bed, our intimacy comfortable and easy.

"This may surprise you but I was actually going to suggest that we get dressed and go to a great little café I know for brunch, my treat." I suddenly realized how hungry I was. We hadn't eaten since our picnic lunch but we'd certainly expended some energy.

"That sounds like a marvelous idea"

"Good. Wear something sexy for me; I want to admire you lecherously while we eat"

"Oh is that so?"

The café had a very secluded garden and we were lucky to find a table under the shade of a pergola with Honey Suckle and Jasmine growing up it. The air was wonderfully scented by the flowers and the aromas coming from the kitchen.

We sat close together and our knees touched under the table sending little thrills through me. We ordered salads and grilled sardines with a spicy tomato salsa that made my lips tingle and chatted non-stop. I found out that her previous partner had turned out to be bi-curious and once she'd experimented with Cally and satisfied her curiosity she'd gone back to her boyfriend. I told her how Pete & I had met & that he'd moved in with me temporarily but never got around to leaving.

"If I'm being honest with myself, I think we stay together out of habit and convenience rather than any great desire to be together. We do all of the normal couples things like holidays and nights out and we have sex occasionally but it tends to be pretty bland." I was shocked at my own candor. I'd only just reached these conclusions myself but I had no issues speaking openly with Cally.

"Oh Cat, there's nothing sadder than a relationship of convenience. There should be passion and fireworks and great love!" She reached across the table and took my hand in her long fingers and brought it to her lips where she kissed the back of my hand delicately. I glanced around the table to see if anyone had noticed and for the first time I realized that nearly everyone here were women and most of them were eating in twos.

Cally's eye's sparkled and she said "I wondered if you'd ever notice. It's not exclusively gay but the owner's lesbian so it attracts a gay crowd. In fact Karen was my first lesbian relationship, I'll introduce you"