Holiday with Step Sister Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not? Why is it strange? I too feel this strange attraction. I rarely go through this when I come here. Many times I struggle to have an orgasm. You made me come a number of times. Muy bien. Strange attractions. And of course, the heart wants what the heart wants."

We smiled, took each other's hands and made our way to the ocean for another dip.

Julia and I made love in the shallow water, but somehow, the experience wasn't as good as I expected. The sea made it more difficult. We got out and after washing ourselves, made our way into the shack, cool and dim in the late morning sun.

She climbed onto the bed, and on her knees, presented me with her backside. My cock was in a permanent state of hardness and I pushed into her generous pussy in one go.

Julia moaned as I sawed into her slowly, pushing in as deep as I could, then pulling out until I nearly disengaged from her. I pulled her ass cheeks apart, opening her pussy more and allowing me an extra inch to push in.

And she came. Once, twice, three times, shaking in the throes of an almighty orgasm. I didn't think I was doing anything special.

"Push deep. Madre de Dios. Empujar." She sobbed with emotion.

Finally, I could not control myself and I saw stars as I pulled on my sphincter muscle, making my cock even harder.

"I'm coming. God, I'm coming."

She jumped off my cock and knelt in front of me, mouth wide open. I let loose. My first spurt went deep in her mouth, and the rest I splattered on her eyes, face, and all down her chest. I staggered with the fury of my orgasm.

We slumped on the bed. I could hear her getting up and washing her face in the shower outside. Jumping back up on the bed, she took my cock in her mouth, and gently cleaned me out. I flinched as my head was still too sensitive.

We were done. She crawled next to me and we slipped into a blissful sleep.

~~~

I opened my eyes slowly to a beautiful vision of Julia's pussy and ass holes winking at me. I groaned as the mouth sucking on my cock started humming.

I wet my middle finger with my tongue, and after pushing it a few times into her wet pussy, pressed it to her little star. I felt her relax and my finger slid in her ass without a hitch. She pushed slowly, taking my cock out of her mouth and gasping in pleasure.

"I have some lubricant in the night stand." Her suggestion was one I liked.

I just reached over, opened the drawer and grabbed the first tube I found. Huh. Strawberry flavoured. My favourite fruit.

I unscrewed the cap and spread a generous amount on my cock and on her hole. I pushed some gel inside of her to make it easier, although the road seemed well travelled.

Julia lay next to me and we spooned. I had easy access to her ass as we were. I positioned my cock head to her ass and pushed slightly. The lubrication made for an easy entry and she hissed as the head went in just behind the thick ass muscle. The feeling was incredible.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Si. Muy bien." she replied.

"You'll have to guide me. I've never done anal before." I could hardly speak. I had to stop moving as I was in danger of exploding again.

"Ah. I am your first? So nice to hear. You are doing good. Let me do the moving ok?"

I agreed with her. I lay as still as a mouse, my cock barely hanging inside her ass.

I held her upper bum cheek up, and she pushed herself back onto me as my cock entered her without any effort. It was an experience I had never imagined would come to pass. My cock felt as if it was in a velvet vice.

Inexplicably, and without even moving a muscle, I started coming inside her. My cock throbbed as I unloaded in her ass. I held my breath, spurting more than I could ever imagine.

My orgasm finally subsided, and I let out my breath.

"I'm sorry" I apologized "it's just that with the heat of the moment, this experience... it was all too much. I couldn't help it."

She laughed. Julia sounded divine. "Why apologize for an orgasm? Never do that."

I was still hard, and I started pushing in and out, still too sensitive for very sudden movements, but slowly and surely my movements increased. A few strokes later, and I was totally ensconced in her rectum. I can't lie. It felt amazing.

Julia's breathing became ragged, and while I fingered her nipples, she shoved her hand down her clitty, and came within a minute. She actually screamed her joy in her orgasm, and I was struck with the sexual abandon of this woman. She trembled and quivered with the force of her orgasm, but finally slumped back in contented exhaustion.

Soon enough, my cock became soft enough to plop out of her, and we lay practically comatose for a few minutes.

Finally, I got up and made my way to the shower for a good clean-up. I had just indulged in anal sex with somebody who had been a stranger to me in the morning. Never a good idea to leave your penis unwashed.

I began thinking about what had, so far, been a great holiday. Meeting Andrew and Karla was an amazing stroke of luck. Then making love to Carol, and now, an amazing day with Julia, and it seemed our liaison was not over today.

She joined me in the shower, but my cock was too sore to even contemplate anything. We kissed deeply while being pelted by the cool water, bodies feeling comfortable sliding against each other.

We patted ourselves dry, and finally sat down to eat some of the food we had brought with us. I found it easy to talk to her as I recounted my life story, not that there was much to tell. Hers was far more interesting naturally. She was also, of course older, although not by much.

I found myself staring at her face in rapt fascination. I was totally smitten. I just can't explain it. She finally realized I was staring and stopped talking. Her hand went to my face, pulled me to her and we kissed deeply, tongues entwining, doing an age-old dance of flirting.

To my surprise I found myself getting hard again. What was it with this woman? She took my hand and led me inside again. This time we made love intimately, without the frenzied lust of the morning. Just as if we were two people in love. It was a sweet, slow, love-making session which I enjoyed immensely. We reached a crescendo together, trembling in quiet orgasms, pushing our feeling even higher than I thought was even possible.

We napped for half an hour again, before taking yet another shower and started packing for the ride back home. She fished out a private card.

"Call me Thursday around three in the afternoon. I will send someone for you." she said.

"That's good. We will be in town for some sightseeing on Thursday."

"Bueno. No need to have lunch, unless you want to of course. I will have a BBQ going. No fancy clothes either." She added the last bit with a smile. "Less to take off."

"Ok. good enough for me. Just a shirt and shorts and swimwear."

"Why would you need swimwear? It's a private pool. Just us."

"You're insatiable" I laughed.

"True enough. I like sex. And if it happens with someone I can connect with, then it is even better."

The trip back was somewhat subdued. Inexplicably, but hardly surprising, I was sad that this day had come to an end. As the setting sun threw an orange glow over the entire landscape, I wondered about the incredible luck which had brought me this experience. I vowed there and then that I could not lose Julia.

She drove me right up to the entrance of the facility. We alighted from the quad-bike, hugged and made small talk. The woman looked at me sporting a hard-on again and laughed.

"Does that thing ever go down?"

I shook my head ruefully. "I don't think it will this week. And I have just had a hug from one of the most beautiful women I have ever had the luck to meet."

Julia climbed onto the vehicle, smiled sadly, and drove away into the darkness. The short walk to the cabin was thankfully uneventful, and as I entered, I found that Carol had not yet returned. That was good. It meant I did not have to talk. I made my way to the showers and let the cool water beat the weariness from my body, but not my soul.

That night, thoroughly exhausted by the day's events, I slept soundly, not even hearing my future wife stumble into bed. Carol cuddled next to me, feeling around for my dick, but I couldn't muster an erection even if I wanted to.

12